Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490539 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169639 Feb 26, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Ali what you refuse to acknowledge it Jews were also displaced, like for example Jews once in Damascus.
Saudi Arabia is so antisemitic they won't even allow Jews to enter their country, also part of the mandate.
Jews got a tiny percentage smaller than they percentage about of Population, and Israel is the only country part of the mandates that allowed others to come be citizens in with them.
20% of Israelis are Arab Palestinians, while Saudi Arabia does not allow Jews to enter, Jordan is not very friendly to them, and neither is Syria in the French mandate.
Some people are literally displaced on both sides, it stinks, but it stinks for both parties not just the Arabs, for diplaced Jews too.
Why do you insist on being a Ziononist and want 100% of the land for Arabs when history clearly shows us that Jews too have a long history there, you should pray to God to guide you and allow Israel its tiny 5% of the mandated land, and allow them to have peace.
You cannot deny Jewish roots to that area either, it stinks that some were displaced on both sides, but its time to move on to something positive and stop the hate biased one sided Islamic hate.
<quoted text>
EUROPEANS WHO ARE JEWS HAVE NO CLAIM TO PALESTINE WHATSOEVER ANYMORE THAN ANY OTHER EUROPEAN OR, AN AFRICAN CHRISTIAN HAVE A RIGHT TO MOVE TO PALESTINE, WHERE THE FICTIONAL CHRIST SUPPOSEDLY LIVED!!!

Apartheid ascribes rights based on race and religion. The rule of law in a secular democratic state does not allow for discrimination on proscribed grounds. If you refuse to rent or do business or hire in Canada or America on the basis of race, religion or skin colour, you can and will lose in a court of law if one can prove such discrimination, yet here you are promoting such discrimination, you FORNICATING FILTHY SATAN WORSHIPPING SCUMBAG!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169641 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
vodka with anything is a muslim drink... well when behind closed doors without their woman, with their muslim boyfriends... you would know these things, savage.
bring the boys, camels and goats... muslims are drinking vodka, "neat"... oh yeah, and a bottle of ripple, for AliBigDummy1
IF YOU EVER VISIT ITALY, THE PARTISAN WOMEN THERE WILL HOLD YOU DOWN AND PEE ON YOUR FACE, YOU FASCIST BLACKSHIRT!!!

Your sissy colleagues will tell you to just pretend it is lemonade!!!

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#169642 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLLL!!!!!!
ACCORDING TO HARVARD U PROFESSOR JAN-THE-FORNICATOR, SAUDIA ARABIA WAS PART OF THE PALESTINIAN MANDATE!!!!! NO KIDDDINNGGGGGG!!!
Jan, you incompetent moron, Saudi Arabia was NEVER part of the mandate territory of Palestine!!!!!
What a moron Jan is!!! I hope he has not bred!!!!!
Now Ali's just putting words in people's mouths.....as usual.

Saudi Arabia, the quintessence of the Muslim world, has institutionalized antisemitism to the extent that Jews are barred from entering the country.....for which Ali seems to have no qualms about.

Yet Ali is vehemently argumentative over western countries hosting Geert Wilders the "Zionazi" and allowing for him to spread the Islamaphobic sentiment.

Christian nations are expected to welcome muzzies with open arms, but Muslim countries are under no obligation to appeal to the interests of non-inbreeds.........welcome to the double-standards world of AliRoger.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169643 Feb 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="J_a_n
Did you know around early 1900 a Palestinians was anyone from that area, Jews were card carrying 'Palestinians' I have a link somewhere of a Jewish man with a Palestinian card, I'll try to find it.
<quoted text>[/QUOTE]

JAN FINALLY ANNOUNCES WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING HIM FOR YEARS!!! LOLLLL

Jan "discovered" this fact all on his own!!! LOLLL

Yes Jan, Palestinians included Jews, Christians and Muslims, just like I told you and as the Palestinians have said all along!!! Palestine belongs to the Palestinians, all Palestinians, not illegal aliens who claim that their god is a real estate agent and gave them land for free!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169644 Feb 26, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Ali's just putting words in people's mouths.....as usual.
Saudi Arabia, the quintessence of the Muslim world, has institutionalized antisemitism to the extent that Jews are barred from entering the country.....for which Ali seems to have no qualms about.
Yet Ali is vehemently argumentative over western countries hosting Geert Wilders the "Zionazi" and allowing for him to spread the Islamaphobic sentiment.
Christian nations are expected to welcome muzzies with open arms, but Muslim countries are under no obligation to appeal to the interests of non-inbreeds.........welcome to the double-standards world of AliRoger.
READ WHAT JAN WROTE, A SECTION OF WHICH I INCLUDED VERBATIM, YOU INCOMPETENT ACADEMIC!!!

The first requirement of an scholar is ethics and honesty. You have shown unethical, dishonest behaviour in this instance. You need to go to confession and confess to your priest. I am sure your priest will think up a suitable penance or some other tool, given that priests can be quite creative in achieving ends by varied means. Run along Catholic boy.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169645 Feb 26, 2013
HAVE I NOT ENCOURAGED YOAV AND ALL JEWS TO RETURN TO THEIR RIGHTFUL HOMES IN ARAB LANDS? HAVE I NOT CONDEMNED THE HOUSE OF PIGS OF SAUD? Of course I have, yet here we have Tammie spreading outright lies about me, because he cannot help himself. Lies sustain Tamil. The Lord his God will punish him for bearing false witness!!! Amen!!!
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169646 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN FINALLY ANNOUNCES WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING HIM FOR YEARS!!! LOLLLL
Jan "discovered" this fact all on his own!!! LOLLL
Yes Jan, Palestinians included Jews, Christians and Muslims, just like I told you and as the Palestinians have said all along!!! Palestine belongs to the Palestinians, all Palestinians, not illegal aliens who claim that their god is a real estate agent and gave them land for free!!!
JAN can not keep tracks of his lies. He falls o his face when the discussion if fast. They sayif you want to lie you should have a photogaphic memory. Good thing JAN has the attention span of a child. He should play it safe and stick to copy and paste like Sheilaa
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169647 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUSSOLINI WAS HUNG UPSIDE DOWN WITH HIS MISTRESS AND LOCAL ITALIAN PARTISAN WOMEN PEED ON MUSSOLINI'S FACE
So, you are descended from fascist blackshirts. The Italian army was a joke even on the Axis side!!!
yeah... and your point ?

But i think my great great great grand papa the roman, might have done yours ????

you realize i'm a born american, right Dr X degrees
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169648 Feb 26, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN can not keep tracks of his lies. He falls o his face when the discussion if fast. They sayif you want to lie you should have a photogaphic memory. Good thing JAN has the attention span of a child. He should play it safe and stick to copy and paste like Sheilaa
WHAT IS SHOCKING IS THAT JAN CLAIMS HE WAS A COLLEGE PROFESSOR FOR SEVERAL DECADES

Can you imagine the minds he ruined as he corrupted the youth? It is criminal. But you are right, he ought to stick to copying and pasting rather than trying to engage in meaningful discussion.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169649 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU EVER VISIT ITALY, THE PARTISAN WOMEN THERE WILL HOLD YOU DOWN AND PEE ON YOUR FACE, YOU FASCIST BLACKSHIRT!!!
Ive been several times.... never happened, you unintelligent stooge...

The only place i saw anyone piss in public. was in china, and wasnt it your face, your chinese wifey was pissing on ? having said that, I hear muslims drink camel piss and have satan pissing in their barbaric ears.... I guess with all that experience, your the professional pisshead here.

unlike spatass, i dont give a sh!t about the ups and downs the italians had... I dont claim their glory as mine, as i am an american... I revel however in the glory of the old rome... the conquering rome... and well, thats long gone, except the memories.... you know of Jew King killing then blaming said jews... and bringing civility.... Oh us catholics and former catholics.... were a hoot.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#169650 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>yeah... and your point ?
But i think my great great great grand papa the roman, might have done yours ????
you realize i'm a born american, right Dr X degrees
he was your great uncle musso-Jack arse

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#169651 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
HAVE I NOT ENCOURAGED YOAV AND ALL JEWS TO RETURN TO THEIR RIGHTFUL HOMES IN ARAB LANDS? HAVE I NOT CONDEMNED THE HOUSE OF PIGS OF SAUD? Of course I have, yet here we have Tammie spreading outright lies about me, because he cannot help himself. Lies sustain Tamil. The Lord his God will punish him for bearing false witness!!! Amen!!!
In all honesty, I only brought up that charge because I had not seen you make any post vis-a-vis Jews returning to their dispossessed lands the same way you champion the Palestinian right of return.

My apologies.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169652 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
every time you caps lock, like the uncontrollable savage you are... your lying... angry savage.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169653 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUSSOLINI WAS HUNG UPSIDE DOWN WITH HIS MISTRESS AND LOCAL ITALIAN PARTISAN WOMEN PEED ON MUSSOLINI'S FACE
So, you are descended from fascist blackshirts. The Italian army was a joke even on the Axis side!!!
amazing how a savage will exploit and remember... the savagery ... was it the pissing part that was so memorable ????
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169654 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR FAMILY HAS A GAY GENE???

I see. Sorry, I very much doubt you and I are related through any gay sex---not sure what is in your mind, but it sounds like San Fran talk!!!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#169655 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>every time you caps lock, like the uncontrollable savage you are... your lying... angry savage.
Jack arse Kolobararse
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169656 Feb 26, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Matt 6: 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.
8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
Leviticus 26:1-46 “You shall not make idols for yourselves or erect an image or pillar, and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the Lord your God.
<quoted text>
Do yu accuse Jews of babbling or the greek orthodox.
Gianni Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169657 Feb 26, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>he was your great uncle musso-Jack arse
no he wasnt, actual inbred jackass...
i believe my uncles raped your woman... I believe were the ones who turned you in to assmen.
Gianni Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169658 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR FAMILY HAS A GAY GENE???
I see. Sorry, I very much doubt you and I are related through any gay sex---not sure what is in your mind, but it sounds like San Fran talk!!!
yeah cause everyone knows venice ca is in San Francisco, you stupid gay obsessed islamic savage.

go back and count your degrees on your paws.... ask your same sex chinese wifey to help.

so when you say gay. like your male relatives who banged yours and your brothers while practicing sex ? and well since you dont actually have a vagina... i assume you were banged like aGay islamic.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#169659 Feb 26, 2013
Gianni Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>yeah cause everyone knows venice ca is in San Francisco, you stupid gay obsessed islamic savage.
go back and count your degrees on your paws.... ask your same sex chinese wifey to help.
so when you say gay. like your male relatives who banged yours and your brothers while practicing sex ? and well since you dont actually have a vagina... i assume you were banged like aGay islamic.
Culo verde

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 39 min Ismail 113
Islamic Rule or Christianity Rule?................ 40 min ImFree2Choose 70
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 58 min Joel 253,417
Maylaysia Flight 370 1 hr Hussein 3
TOM You Weren't On The Grassy Knoll. 2 hr Tom Fontaine Proxy 2
US fertility rate at an ALL-TIME low !!! (Sep '13) 2 hr Jesus is 316
What your right hand possess! 2 hr Old Pom 2
Why Muslims are hated. 3 hr Noor Hassan 47
More from around the web