Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 518732 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169645 Feb 26, 2013
HAVE I NOT ENCOURAGED YOAV AND ALL JEWS TO RETURN TO THEIR RIGHTFUL HOMES IN ARAB LANDS? HAVE I NOT CONDEMNED THE HOUSE OF PIGS OF SAUD? Of course I have, yet here we have Tammie spreading outright lies about me, because he cannot help himself. Lies sustain Tamil. The Lord his God will punish him for bearing false witness!!! Amen!!!
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169646 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN FINALLY ANNOUNCES WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING HIM FOR YEARS!!! LOLLLL
Jan "discovered" this fact all on his own!!! LOLLL
Yes Jan, Palestinians included Jews, Christians and Muslims, just like I told you and as the Palestinians have said all along!!! Palestine belongs to the Palestinians, all Palestinians, not illegal aliens who claim that their god is a real estate agent and gave them land for free!!!
JAN can not keep tracks of his lies. He falls o his face when the discussion if fast. They sayif you want to lie you should have a photogaphic memory. Good thing JAN has the attention span of a child. He should play it safe and stick to copy and paste like Sheilaa
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169647 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUSSOLINI WAS HUNG UPSIDE DOWN WITH HIS MISTRESS AND LOCAL ITALIAN PARTISAN WOMEN PEED ON MUSSOLINI'S FACE
So, you are descended from fascist blackshirts. The Italian army was a joke even on the Axis side!!!
yeah... and your point ?

But i think my great great great grand papa the roman, might have done yours ????

you realize i'm a born american, right Dr X degrees
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169648 Feb 26, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN can not keep tracks of his lies. He falls o his face when the discussion if fast. They sayif you want to lie you should have a photogaphic memory. Good thing JAN has the attention span of a child. He should play it safe and stick to copy and paste like Sheilaa
WHAT IS SHOCKING IS THAT JAN CLAIMS HE WAS A COLLEGE PROFESSOR FOR SEVERAL DECADES

Can you imagine the minds he ruined as he corrupted the youth? It is criminal. But you are right, he ought to stick to copying and pasting rather than trying to engage in meaningful discussion.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169649 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU EVER VISIT ITALY, THE PARTISAN WOMEN THERE WILL HOLD YOU DOWN AND PEE ON YOUR FACE, YOU FASCIST BLACKSHIRT!!!
Your sissy colleagues will tell you to just pretend it is lemonade!!!
Ive been several times.... never happened, you unintelligent stooge...

The only place i saw anyone piss in public. was in china, and wasnt it your face, your chinese wifey was pissing on ? having said that, I hear muslims drink camel piss and have satan pissing in their barbaric ears.... I guess with all that experience, your the professional pisshead here.

unlike spatass, i dont give a sh!t about the ups and downs the italians had... I dont claim their glory as mine, as i am an american... I revel however in the glory of the old rome... the conquering rome... and well, thats long gone, except the memories.... you know of Jew King killing then blaming said jews... and bringing civility.... Oh us catholics and former catholics.... were a hoot.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#169650 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>yeah... and your point ?
But i think my great great great grand papa the roman, might have done yours ????
you realize i'm a born american, right Dr X degrees
he was your great uncle musso-Jack arse

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#169651 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
HAVE I NOT ENCOURAGED YOAV AND ALL JEWS TO RETURN TO THEIR RIGHTFUL HOMES IN ARAB LANDS? HAVE I NOT CONDEMNED THE HOUSE OF PIGS OF SAUD? Of course I have, yet here we have Tammie spreading outright lies about me, because he cannot help himself. Lies sustain Tamil. The Lord his God will punish him for bearing false witness!!! Amen!!!
In all honesty, I only brought up that charge because I had not seen you make any post vis-a-vis Jews returning to their dispossessed lands the same way you champion the Palestinian right of return.

My apologies.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169652 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU EVER VISIT ITALY, THE PARTISAN WOMEN THERE WILL HOLD YOU DOWN AND PEE ON YOUR FACE, YOU FASCIST BLACKSHIRT!!!
Your sissy colleagues will tell you to just pretend it is lemonade!!!
every time you caps lock, like the uncontrollable savage you are... your lying... angry savage.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169653 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUSSOLINI WAS HUNG UPSIDE DOWN WITH HIS MISTRESS AND LOCAL ITALIAN PARTISAN WOMEN PEED ON MUSSOLINI'S FACE
So, you are descended from fascist blackshirts. The Italian army was a joke even on the Axis side!!!
amazing how a savage will exploit and remember... the savagery ... was it the pissing part that was so memorable ????
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#169654 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
But i think my great great great grand papa the roman, might have done yours ????
YOUR FAMILY HAS A GAY GENE???

I see. Sorry, I very much doubt you and I are related through any gay sex---not sure what is in your mind, but it sounds like San Fran talk!!!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#169655 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>every time you caps lock, like the uncontrollable savage you are... your lying... angry savage.
Jack arse Kolobararse
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169656 Feb 26, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Matt 6: 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.
8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
Leviticus 26:1-46 “You shall not make idols for yourselves or erect an image or pillar, and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the Lord your God.
<quoted text>
Do yu accuse Jews of babbling or the greek orthodox.
Gianni Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169657 Feb 26, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>he was your great uncle musso-Jack arse
no he wasnt, actual inbred jackass...
i believe my uncles raped your woman... I believe were the ones who turned you in to assmen.
Gianni Cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#169658 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR FAMILY HAS A GAY GENE???
I see. Sorry, I very much doubt you and I are related through any gay sex---not sure what is in your mind, but it sounds like San Fran talk!!!
yeah cause everyone knows venice ca is in San Francisco, you stupid gay obsessed islamic savage.

go back and count your degrees on your paws.... ask your same sex chinese wifey to help.

so when you say gay. like your male relatives who banged yours and your brothers while practicing sex ? and well since you dont actually have a vagina... i assume you were banged like aGay islamic.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#169659 Feb 26, 2013
Gianni Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>yeah cause everyone knows venice ca is in San Francisco, you stupid gay obsessed islamic savage.
go back and count your degrees on your paws.... ask your same sex chinese wifey to help.
so when you say gay. like your male relatives who banged yours and your brothers while practicing sex ? and well since you dont actually have a vagina... i assume you were banged like aGay islamic.
Culo verde
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169660 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IS SHOCKING IS THAT JAN CLAIMS HE WAS A COLLEGE PROFESSOR FOR SEVERAL DECADES
Can you imagine the minds he ruined as he corrupted the youth? It is criminal. But you are right, he ought to stick to copying and pasting rather than trying to engage in meaningful discussion.
Hinting at being absent minded professor will not cut it. JAN became bible thumping cravng acceptance in his new home. I hink it is springish from where he hails
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#169661 Feb 26, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
AND FAITH IS GOOSESTEPPING AROUND THE LIVINGROOM SINGING USA UBER ALLES!!! Well-adjusted. LOLLL Faith obviously needs adjusting and is cantankerous and hot and bothered!
Uber alles in der Welt
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#169662 Feb 26, 2013
atheist-infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cocktailsonline.tv/vodka.html
I can only imagine what islamic filth, terms "a sissy" a camel piss slurpper ?
Once again for the islamic barbarian within.... go get a 57 chevy,
http://www.cocktailsonline.tv/vodka.html
oh wait... your the former ripple king... who got converted in jail and supposedly dosant drink....
http://www.ghettowine.com/pics/ripple/red2.jp...
you big dummy
http://www.bumwine.com/bumwine/ripple1.jpg
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#169663 Feb 26, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You talk as if Palestine was someone's other than the Palestinians to'give away'???!!!
Wake up and smell the coffee pal
LOL! There is no "palestine"....Look at a map!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#169664 Feb 26, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Agreed, actually that was very low class of him. That's TG's problem, she failed to control that in the beginning in years to come she is going to have a monster on her hands.
To speak of a woman like that he claims to like or love....Pathetic!
<quoted text>
The "battered woman syndrome".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tunisian president 'boldly' takes on Islam to a... 59 min Rasputin 1
There is no God ! 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 33
Trump must resign 1 hr Khan 2
There are No Muslim Artists 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 23
Quran: The Greatest Gift of God 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 33
Who built Taj Mahal? 2 hr Khan 10
There is a God. Believe me. 3 hr J_a_n 73
More from around the web