Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
161,761 - 161,780 of 364,238 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Milena N wrote:
How cute is this video!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
I loved the ones being stroked and asking for more. wonderful.

what animal is the first one? strange..
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I was tired....end of the week...went to sleep... next step a diner "a la chandelle" make it romantic... no bier but "Champenois" in a "flute"...
you re not supposed to drink alcohol.. bad muslim.:)
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, bad apples good apples, we can be both at times. we, all. But the way you said sounded like an axiom.
so ProVeritas , when we talk theory , we all agree. That's wonderful. But talking about "forced" adultery , say rape, why do muslim societies blame the raped one and even kill her?
that's not theory , that hard reality. IF Allah is the ultimate judge and if Allah is all forgiving why wont his muslims do the same and above all -that's what gets me- why wont they use logic in their actions?
in all honestly, I dont like a God that is.. so vengeful and punishing. I dont like a god who doesnt like me because I m a woman.. guess what .. I dont like him back :))
unless ..it's God himself who says and does things but his.. creators.
have a good day
Nowhere God says He dislikes women. They are held in high regard and when Mohammad was asked to whom ones love and loyality be he said to your mother three times then he said to your father.
You read too much into hates sites and hate propagada. Islam does not blame the raped or the victim of any crime. If one illiterate crazy imam says that he does not speak for islam. It is the rapist who is punished, period. Faith for example is christian, she calls for annihilation of all muslims , is that christian dogma? Or JAN hating ll muslims and Islam and judging them , is judging Christian dogma? The Quran states that the truth is clear and the wrong path is clear and one may choose. No compulsion in Faith. Muslims arenot out to conquer by force or threats but will invite and advice, if one accepts fine if not also fine, you do not answer to muslims you answer to God who will judge us all.
Why you do not take issue with many posters calling for droning and atom bombing and killing all muslims on this thread and find praying to God in the WH outrageous. This is extreme double standards.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
But the point is not why not pray.. the point is why pray in a place which symbolizes a whole nation since its birth.. point is why would you say it in as if that would be some kind of conquest. that's the point.
why not muslims pray in the Colloseum? why not in the Akropolis?( which they have asked already that is a mosque to be build near it)
so .. accordingly why not christians go and pray in Mecca. why not?
I m sad to realize ProVeritas that islam inherently fosters this.. conquering attitude. Religious approach to God is not war.
or is it?
You want to add that you tend to convniently forget that muslims are part of this nation whether you like it or not, they are as americans as any.
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
ISLAMIC BUTCHERY MANIFESTS IN AMERICA WITH MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frost...
from your link:
Quran:“When Allah was revealing to the angels,“I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so cut above the necks, and cut every finger of them!”– Quran 8:12.”

I challenge every muslim to refute and belie the above Quranic quote
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to add that you tend to convniently forget that muslims are part of this nation whether you like it or not, they are as americans as any.
like it or not.. you're getting aggressive.. however, you said it and for all I know you are not part of the american nation are you. You are Canadian no?

so .. why did you say it?

besides.. muslim is not an ethnicity. let's say...it's a philosophical approach to God.. now would you like all philosophical proponents of any philosophical theory calling for imposing their theories in the WH? or Akropolis?

how about christian praying in Mecca? and making a public call for it?

you seem to be avoiding answering my point.

are you american? why then talk about muslims praying in the WH?
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
please do not conveniently fail to explain , refute , belie this:

Quran:“When Allah was revealing to the angels,“I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so cut above the necks, and cut every finger of them!”– Quran 8:12.”

will you ?

you also conveniently failed to explain why Allah said one wife but muhammed changed it to.. 4 for others and as many as he liked for himself.:))
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
The Bulgarian Putana speaks again.
please stop it.. you re badly hurting my aesthetics( to say the least) and I react badly to whoever does that --deliberately.

:)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Sermon Muslims never get to hear about Jesus Christ.
Repent your sins to Jesus Christ.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
from your link:
I challenge every muslim to refute and belie the above Quranic quote
When the message came to Mohammad he preached to his family and tribe, few agreed and the rest of Makkans denied and tortured his followers and abused him no end and decided to kill him so he ran to Madina where the people there welcomed him and his few people. They barred trading with muslims and marrying them and made their life hell and drove them to hunger for makkan had a clout with all tribes. In the first war Makkans sent 1000 well equiped fighters to finish the muslims who numbered about 300 hundred and had only 2 horses.Muslims were not out to fight but were forced to battle and they were scared because the numbers do not match. So God sent that verse tht he will support his faithful and HE did and muuslims won a battle that neither they prepared for nor wanted. All the wars were to defend muslims and protect the faithful. Is that different from Moses taking the mighty pharoes to task with God help or Joshwa entering Palestine and killing all inhabitants or Solomon conquering Yemen by threats and the help of JINN and God or David battles to protect the faith? When Islam was secure in Islam land God then said " fo not fight those who do not fight you or drive you ut of your homes" and then says- No compulsion is faith for the true path is clear and the wrong path is clear. So muslims are not clled to fight to spread the faith but as in any other law God or man made they can fightto defend themselves and God will help if they are defending themselves. God says do not transgress.
You can not pick and choose the verses without the context or to support a skewed point of view.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
please do not conveniently fail to explain , refute , belie this:
will you ?
you also conveniently failed to explain why Allah said one wife but muhammed changed it to.. 4 for others and as many as he liked for himself.:))
Part of the answer is given , see earlier post.
God permitted muslims to marry 4 provided they met conditions as to be absolutely just in all respects, that may disqualify many and God says if you can meet the conditions then only one is permitted.
Mohammad married more than 4 because God permitted him and many of them actually had no sexual angle to them for they were old for that. Some were to foster tribal relations as well and some were gifts by kings and it was considered not done to refuse. But having said that Mohammad is a mighty prophet and choosen by God and God can bestow upon him anything. Mohammad was distinquished among all other messengers by the boon to enact rules in the ame of God.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
like it or not.. you're getting aggressive.. however, you said it and for all I know you are not part of the american nation are you. You are Canadian no?
so .. why did you say it?
besides.. muslim is not an ethnicity. let's say...it's a philosophical approach to God.. now would you like all philosophical proponents of any philosophical theory calling for imposing their theories in the WH? or Akropolis?
how about christian praying in Mecca? and making a public call for it?
you seem to be avoiding answering my point.
are you american? why then talk about muslims praying in the WH?
I have been to the Akropolis and the thought did not occur to me. Thanks for the reminder. At least praying in te Akropolis may put to rest all those slave souls murdered there to please and entertain the blood thirsty populace of the time.
ProVeritas you know means truth, I call a spade a spade. When I concede a point to your liking I am accused of Taqqiya when I refute a point or mention a point you guys do not like I am agressive, make up your mind, which way it is? lololo
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere God says He dislikes women. They are held in high regard and when Mohammad was asked to whom ones love and loyality be he said to your mother three times then he said to your father.
You read too much into hates sites and hate propagada. Islam does not blame the raped or the victim of any crime. If one illiterate crazy imam says that he does not speak for islam. It is the rapist who is punished, period. Faith for example is christian, she calls for annihilation of all muslims , is that christian dogma? Or JAN hating ll muslims and Islam and judging them , is judging Christian dogma? The Quran states that the truth is clear and the wrong path is clear and one may choose. No compulsion in Faith. Muslims arenot out to conquer by force or threats but will invite and advice, if one accepts fine if not also fine, you do not answer to muslims you answer to God who will judge us all.
Why you do not take issue with many posters calling for droning and atom bombing and killing all muslims on this thread and find praying to God in the WH outrageous. This is extreme double standards.
No I dont have double standards at all. I cant possibly argue with every hostile comment here against islam especialy against muslim people I got tired. I have made very clear , I think , where I stand.

I ve also expressed my repugnance to every barbaric attitude be it christian or muslim , sexist and hateful.

but when we talk about religions.. let's talk about religious attitudes and practices..

dont forget.. whoever feels being attacked and invades and overwhelmed.. will eventually grow hostile against the invader.

so no double standards at all.. just being able to look at both sides of a coin.

true.. I read terrible things about islam here. then again.. i make use of my god given gift.: my mind. so i read the ..propaganda as you call it then I wait for a muslim to refute it and what do I get? only a you tube vid with a muslim imam ,or expert whatever to confirm taht aysha was 9 years old and how to beat your wife without leaving marks on the body..

and then.. we have the muslim one killing two christians in the usa.. the quranic way.. "cut fingers and heads"| why?
see??

ProVeritas.. I m not talking about people who misinterpret and misapply Allah's word.. I m talking abouit Quran itself.

it's Quran that talks about beating wives it's Quran that talks about 2 women = 1 man in terms of credibility it's quran that says "cut heads and all fingers"

what do YOU have to say about what Quran says?
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
No I dont have double standards at all. I cant possibly argue with every hostile comment here against islam especialy against muslim people I got tired. I have made very clear , I think , where I stand.
I ve also expressed my repugnance to every barbaric attitude be it christian or muslim , sexist and hateful.
but when we talk about religions.. let's talk about religious attitudes and practices..
dont forget.. whoever feels being attacked and invades and overwhelmed.. will eventually grow hostile against the invader.
so no double standards at all.. just being able to look at both sides of a coin.
true.. I read terrible things about islam here. then again.. i make use of my god given gift.: my mind. so i read the ..propaganda as you call it then I wait for a muslim to refute it and what do I get? only a you tube vid with a muslim imam ,or expert whatever to confirm taht aysha was 9 years old and how to beat your wife without leaving marks on the body..
and then.. we have the muslim one killing two christians in the usa.. the quranic way.. "cut fingers and heads"| why?
see??
ProVeritas.. I m not talking about people who misinterpret and misapply Allah's word.. I m talking abouit Quran itself.
it's Quran that talks about beating wives it's Quran that talks about 2 women = 1 man in terms of credibility it's quran that says "cut heads and all fingers"
Excellent post but the man has just defended rape and enslavement - just as long as it is carried out by invading muslims it's ok. He is just as brainwashed as all the other muslims.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post but the man has just defended rape and enslavement - just as long as it is carried out by invading muslims it's ok. He is just as brainwashed as all the other muslims.
And why do you think that the opinion of a Tissekone is needed?
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to the Akropolis and the thought did not occur to me. Thanks for the reminder. At least praying in te Akropolis may put to rest all those slave souls murdered there to please and entertain the blood thirsty populace of the time.
ProVeritas you know means truth, I call a spade a spade. When I concede a point to your liking I am accused of Taqqiya when I refute a point or mention a point you guys do not like I am agressive, make up your mind, which way it is? lololo
it's not a matter of a point being to my liking or not.. it's about being able to concede to the truth no matter who it comes from.

I m talking about 150,000 muslims all over Greece.. they asked for a mosque to be built in close proximity to the Akropolis.. I guess they chose the place for a reason. they must secretly long for Zeus eulogy who knows.. or else.. they did it to provoke ,, deeply provoke and challenge the host country's and people's culture.
see what I mean?

one muslim will not think of anything like this.. it's the big numbers that make them think.. they are in some kind of conquest expedition . sorry but in all honesty when muslims claim a mosque just near the Akropolis I only wish Zeus made use of his thunderbolt. at least he was less patient than Jesus.:))

there's a greek saying that says it all: "give liberties to the peasant and he will jump on your bed."
or " the wild animals came to chase away the domestic ones"
no offence. but whoever doesnt respect the host culture is a devious invader. And will eventually be treated as such.

Respect is a prerequisite owed to the host by the guest.

now how I want it to be.. I want it to be : call a spade a spade. yeah.

so .. can I call for christians to go and pray in Meccah? or build a church or Parthenon next to Kaaba?

you wouldnt like it now would you .. nor would you allow me this ..freedom would you . you would take it as a provocation wouldnt you .

because it would be a provocation now let's call a spade a spade. shall we :)
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
see??
Nowhere the Quran says the woman is worth 1/2 the man. Period.
Any Imam who confrim something he does not know does not represent Islam. Majortiy of muslim schoolars believe that Ayesha was about 13-14 years when Mohammad consumated marraie to her, at that time that was the age girls married as they developed early.
The other guestions I answered early.
The Quran is the word of God preserved by HIM , if some choose to intreprete the Quran in self serving manner that is their choice and their sin. Nuslims who understand the Quran can easily detect the faulty intrepretation whether coming from illiterates or from so called Imams who are not well vrsed or are deviants. Imams in Islam are not unfallibale and muslims are not bound to listen to them if they state things that can conform to Quranic verses and Hadeeth. Nowadays with anynody able to start a TV station and broadcast to the world through satellite and hiring a so called Imam it is easy to distort facts
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>And why do you think that the opinion of a Tissekone is needed?
and how are you doing Spathis?:)
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
When the message came to Mohammad he preached to his family and tribe, few agreed and the rest of Makkans denied and tortured his followers and abused him no end and decided to kill him so he ran to Madina where the people there welcomed him and his few people. They barred trading with muslims and marrying them and made their life hell and drove them to hunger for makkan had a clout with all tribes. In the first war Makkans sent 1000 well equiped fighters to finish the muslims who numbered about 300 hundred and had only 2 horses.Muslims were not out to fight but were forced to battle and they were scared because the numbers do not match. So God sent that verse tht he will support his faithful and HE did and muuslims won a battle that neither they prepared for nor wanted. All the wars were to defend muslims and protect the faithful. Is that different from Moses taking the mighty pharoes to task with God help or Joshwa entering Palestine and killing all inhabitants or Solomon conquering Yemen by threats and the help of JINN and God or David battles to protect the faith? When Islam was secure in Islam land God then said " fo not fight those who do not fight you or drive you ut of your homes" and then says- No compulsion is faith for the true path is clear and the wrong path is clear. So muslims are not clled to fight to spread the faith but as in any other law God or man made they can fightto defend themselves and God will help if they are defending themselves. God says do not transgress.
You can not pick and choose the verses without the context or to support a skewed point of view.
true . out of context things can take any meaning.

However, seems that Allah changed his own word according to circumstances...... and I cant help focusing on the words:

I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror

unbelievers? terror?? mama mou, what kind of God is he to want to willy nilly impose himself on humans? sounds very ..humanlike to me .

and it scares me and it appals me. and then I see in the 21st century some muslims apply Allah's message so...OUT OF CONTEXT.

so what am I to make of it?

please dont argue with me using the OT. you're losing the argument before you even start. You only prove that the only justification of the Quranic content is the similarities to the OT.

so why bother with the Quran if we have it all in the OT?
:)
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not a matter of a point being to my liking or not.. it's about being able to concede to the truth no matter who it comes from.
I m talking about 150,000 muslims all over Greece.. they asked for a mosque to be built in close proximity to the Akropolis.. I guess they chose the place for a reason. they must secretly long for Zeus eulogy who knows.. or else.. they did it to provoke ,, deeply provoke and challenge the host country's and people's culture.
see what I mean?
one muslim will not think of anything like this.. it's the big numbers that make them think.. they are in some kind of conquest expedition . sorry but in all honesty when muslims claim a mosque just near the Akropolis I only wish Zeus made use of his thunderbolt. at least he was less patient than Jesus.:))
there's a greek saying that says it all: "give liberties to the peasant and he will jump on your bed."
or " the wild animals came to chase away the domestic ones"
no offence. but whoever doesnt respect the host culture is a devious invader. And will eventually be treated as such.
Respect is a prerequisite owed to the host by the guest.
now how I want it to be.. I want it to be : call a spade a spade. yeah.
so .. can I call for christians to go and pray in Meccah? or build a church or Parthenon next to Kaaba?
you wouldnt like it now would you .. nor would you allow me this ..freedom would you . you would take it as a provocation wouldnt you .
because it would be a provocation now let's call a spade a spade. shall we :)
If they are Greeks then they have the right like any Greek to ask and the city has the right to refuse based on zoning not any other criteria, I believ there is a church near the Akropolis if my memory serves me so why not a mosque? Having said that a mosque should be built in a convenient location accessible to majortiy of muslims and it is not to be a political statement. You know God does not live in mosques they are simply places of worship. The question is why you think it is a political statment to ask for such site? Could be cultural and may be to build smething that contributs to the city atractions. The Red Mosque in Turkey is a famous attraction, no? there are beatiful greek orthodox churches in many arab countries and theyare located in best areas

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 min Jesu Christi 201,239
MM: Is ISIS Sent by God ? 5 min Kabaddi Pro 36
What Kafirs can do about Islam? 6 min Dajjal 8
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 39 min Thinking 50,119
1400 Children Raped in ONE Town in Britain 1 hr Darth Yoda 39
ISIS to Iraqi Christians: You Have One Week to ... 1 hr Musings 3
ISIS version of "Caliphate" feasible in UK? 2 hr Mujahid Shia Stri... 23
Vermont restaurant removes - bacon' sign after ... 2 hr Faith 34
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••