Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 391,582

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#169125 Feb 23, 2013
Aliroger1 can make an @## of himself without any one of us posted anything, it one thing he is natural at.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 is begging Jan to be made an ASS again.
-
The only reason Aliroger1 visits all the threads in Topix is to see if I am there.
-
Poor Aliroger1, nothing better to do with his life as to follow me.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am good.
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#169126 Feb 23, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
The confusion is warranted Nina. I said muslims don't fornicate means not supposed, if some do that is their choice, free wiil. they will answer to God for that. having said that hadeeth says no muslim commit adultery with his free will and is muslim at the time of the act. means he or she departed the faith the moment the act is committed with free will.( not forced and not imposed ).
We have muslim bad apples too Nina, like those who steal, kill innocents or killing each other or killing others, cheat or fornicate. I am saying a true muslim does not fornicate nor sin.
If one is forced to fornicate like in raped God is all forgiving and if one does not plan to commit a adultery such as faced a situation where he or she were enticed and caught off quard by circumstances that are not planned nor envisaged God is all forgiving too.
The women you speak of are wayeard muslims , I see some too Muslims are not angels
ok, bad apples good apples, we can be both at times. we, all. But the way you said sounded like an axiom.
so ProVeritas , when we talk theory , we all agree. That's wonderful. But talking about "forced" adultery , say rape, why do muslim societies blame the raped one and even kill her?

that's not theory , that hard reality. IF Allah is the ultimate judge and if Allah is all forgiving why wont his muslims do the same and above all -that's what gets me- why wont they use logic in their actions?

in all honestly, I dont like a God that is.. so vengeful and punishing. I dont like a god who doesnt like me because I m a woman.. guess what .. I dont like him back :))

unless ..it's God himself who says and does things but his.. creators.

have a good day
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#169127 Feb 23, 2013
***unless ..it's God * NOT*himself who says ....
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#169128 Feb 23, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Wht not pray in the WH. Every big university has a prayer room for muslims, I am sure there are muslims in the WH staff who prays, heck may be Obama prays according to JAN and Sheila and Faith. On Canada the airports have prayer rooms and all universities hold Friday's prayer on the premises.
But the point is not why not pray.. the point is why pray in a place which symbolizes a whole nation since its birth.. point is why would you say it in as if that would be some kind of conquest. that's the point.

why not muslims pray in the Colloseum? why not in the Akropolis?( which they have asked already that is a mosque to be build near it)

so .. accordingly why not christians go and pray in Mecca. why not?

I m sad to realize ProVeritas that islam inherently fosters this.. conquering attitude. Religious approach to God is not war.

or is it?
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#169129 Feb 23, 2013
have a good day everyone
http://youtu.be/_rcs1OC2Sus
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#169130 Feb 23, 2013
Milena N wrote:
How cute is this video!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
I loved the ones being stroked and asking for more. wonderful.

what animal is the first one? strange..
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#169131 Feb 23, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I was tired....end of the week...went to sleep... next step a diner "a la chandelle" make it romantic... no bier but "Champenois" in a "flute"...
you re not supposed to drink alcohol.. bad muslim.:)
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169132 Feb 23, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, bad apples good apples, we can be both at times. we, all. But the way you said sounded like an axiom.
so ProVeritas , when we talk theory , we all agree. That's wonderful. But talking about "forced" adultery , say rape, why do muslim societies blame the raped one and even kill her?
that's not theory , that hard reality. IF Allah is the ultimate judge and if Allah is all forgiving why wont his muslims do the same and above all -that's what gets me- why wont they use logic in their actions?
in all honestly, I dont like a God that is.. so vengeful and punishing. I dont like a god who doesnt like me because I m a woman.. guess what .. I dont like him back :))
unless ..it's God himself who says and does things but his.. creators.
have a good day
Nowhere God says He dislikes women. They are held in high regard and when Mohammad was asked to whom ones love and loyality be he said to your mother three times then he said to your father.
You read too much into hates sites and hate propagada. Islam does not blame the raped or the victim of any crime. If one illiterate crazy imam says that he does not speak for islam. It is the rapist who is punished, period. Faith for example is christian, she calls for annihilation of all muslims , is that christian dogma? Or JAN hating ll muslims and Islam and judging them , is judging Christian dogma? The Quran states that the truth is clear and the wrong path is clear and one may choose. No compulsion in Faith. Muslims arenot out to conquer by force or threats but will invite and advice, if one accepts fine if not also fine, you do not answer to muslims you answer to God who will judge us all.
Why you do not take issue with many posters calling for droning and atom bombing and killing all muslims on this thread and find praying to God in the WH outrageous. This is extreme double standards.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169133 Feb 23, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
But the point is not why not pray.. the point is why pray in a place which symbolizes a whole nation since its birth.. point is why would you say it in as if that would be some kind of conquest. that's the point.
why not muslims pray in the Colloseum? why not in the Akropolis?( which they have asked already that is a mosque to be build near it)
so .. accordingly why not christians go and pray in Mecca. why not?
I m sad to realize ProVeritas that islam inherently fosters this.. conquering attitude. Religious approach to God is not war.
or is it?
You want to add that you tend to convniently forget that muslims are part of this nation whether you like it or not, they are as americans as any.
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#169134 Feb 23, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
ISLAMIC BUTCHERY MANIFESTS IN AMERICA WITH MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frost...
from your link:
Quran:“When Allah was revealing to the angels,“I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so cut above the necks, and cut every finger of them!”– Quran 8:12.”

I challenge every muslim to refute and belie the above Quranic quote
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#169135 Feb 23, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to add that you tend to convniently forget that muslims are part of this nation whether you like it or not, they are as americans as any.
like it or not.. you're getting aggressive.. however, you said it and for all I know you are not part of the american nation are you. You are Canadian no?

so .. why did you say it?

besides.. muslim is not an ethnicity. let's say...it's a philosophical approach to God.. now would you like all philosophical proponents of any philosophical theory calling for imposing their theories in the WH? or Akropolis?

how about christian praying in Mecca? and making a public call for it?

you seem to be avoiding answering my point.

are you american? why then talk about muslims praying in the WH?
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#169136 Feb 23, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
please do not conveniently fail to explain , refute , belie this:

Quran:“When Allah was revealing to the angels,“I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so cut above the necks, and cut every finger of them!”– Quran 8:12.”

will you ?

you also conveniently failed to explain why Allah said one wife but muhammed changed it to.. 4 for others and as many as he liked for himself.:))
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#169137 Feb 23, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
The Bulgarian Putana speaks again.
please stop it.. you re badly hurting my aesthetics( to say the least) and I react badly to whoever does that --deliberately.

:)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169138 Feb 23, 2013
Sermon Muslims never get to hear about Jesus Christ.
Repent your sins to Jesus Christ.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169139 Feb 23, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
from your link:
I challenge every muslim to refute and belie the above Quranic quote
When the message came to Mohammad he preached to his family and tribe, few agreed and the rest of Makkans denied and tortured his followers and abused him no end and decided to kill him so he ran to Madina where the people there welcomed him and his few people. They barred trading with muslims and marrying them and made their life hell and drove them to hunger for makkan had a clout with all tribes. In the first war Makkans sent 1000 well equiped fighters to finish the muslims who numbered about 300 hundred and had only 2 horses.Muslims were not out to fight but were forced to battle and they were scared because the numbers do not match. So God sent that verse tht he will support his faithful and HE did and muuslims won a battle that neither they prepared for nor wanted. All the wars were to defend muslims and protect the faithful. Is that different from Moses taking the mighty pharoes to task with God help or Joshwa entering Palestine and killing all inhabitants or Solomon conquering Yemen by threats and the help of JINN and God or David battles to protect the faith? When Islam was secure in Islam land God then said " fo not fight those who do not fight you or drive you ut of your homes" and then says- No compulsion is faith for the true path is clear and the wrong path is clear. So muslims are not clled to fight to spread the faith but as in any other law God or man made they can fightto defend themselves and God will help if they are defending themselves. God says do not transgress.
You can not pick and choose the verses without the context or to support a skewed point of view.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169140 Feb 23, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
please do not conveniently fail to explain , refute , belie this:
will you ?
you also conveniently failed to explain why Allah said one wife but muhammed changed it to.. 4 for others and as many as he liked for himself.:))
Part of the answer is given , see earlier post.
God permitted muslims to marry 4 provided they met conditions as to be absolutely just in all respects, that may disqualify many and God says if you can meet the conditions then only one is permitted.
Mohammad married more than 4 because God permitted him and many of them actually had no sexual angle to them for they were old for that. Some were to foster tribal relations as well and some were gifts by kings and it was considered not done to refuse. But having said that Mohammad is a mighty prophet and choosen by God and God can bestow upon him anything. Mohammad was distinquished among all other messengers by the boon to enact rules in the ame of God.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#169141 Feb 23, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
like it or not.. you're getting aggressive.. however, you said it and for all I know you are not part of the american nation are you. You are Canadian no?
so .. why did you say it?
besides.. muslim is not an ethnicity. let's say...it's a philosophical approach to God.. now would you like all philosophical proponents of any philosophical theory calling for imposing their theories in the WH? or Akropolis?
how about christian praying in Mecca? and making a public call for it?
you seem to be avoiding answering my point.
are you american? why then talk about muslims praying in the WH?
I have been to the Akropolis and the thought did not occur to me. Thanks for the reminder. At least praying in te Akropolis may put to rest all those slave souls murdered there to please and entertain the blood thirsty populace of the time.
ProVeritas you know means truth, I call a spade a spade. When I concede a point to your liking I am accused of Taqqiya when I refute a point or mention a point you guys do not like I am agressive, make up your mind, which way it is? lololo
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#169142 Feb 23, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere God says He dislikes women. They are held in high regard and when Mohammad was asked to whom ones love and loyality be he said to your mother three times then he said to your father.
You read too much into hates sites and hate propagada. Islam does not blame the raped or the victim of any crime. If one illiterate crazy imam says that he does not speak for islam. It is the rapist who is punished, period. Faith for example is christian, she calls for annihilation of all muslims , is that christian dogma? Or JAN hating ll muslims and Islam and judging them , is judging Christian dogma? The Quran states that the truth is clear and the wrong path is clear and one may choose. No compulsion in Faith. Muslims arenot out to conquer by force or threats but will invite and advice, if one accepts fine if not also fine, you do not answer to muslims you answer to God who will judge us all.
Why you do not take issue with many posters calling for droning and atom bombing and killing all muslims on this thread and find praying to God in the WH outrageous. This is extreme double standards.
No I dont have double standards at all. I cant possibly argue with every hostile comment here against islam especialy against muslim people I got tired. I have made very clear , I think , where I stand.

I ve also expressed my repugnance to every barbaric attitude be it christian or muslim , sexist and hateful.

but when we talk about religions.. let's talk about religious attitudes and practices..

dont forget.. whoever feels being attacked and invades and overwhelmed.. will eventually grow hostile against the invader.

so no double standards at all.. just being able to look at both sides of a coin.

true.. I read terrible things about islam here. then again.. i make use of my god given gift.: my mind. so i read the ..propaganda as you call it then I wait for a muslim to refute it and what do I get? only a you tube vid with a muslim imam ,or expert whatever to confirm taht aysha was 9 years old and how to beat your wife without leaving marks on the body..

and then.. we have the muslim one killing two christians in the usa.. the quranic way.. "cut fingers and heads"| why?
see??

ProVeritas.. I m not talking about people who misinterpret and misapply Allah's word.. I m talking abouit Quran itself.

it's Quran that talks about beating wives it's Quran that talks about 2 women = 1 man in terms of credibility it's quran that says "cut heads and all fingers"

what do YOU have to say about what Quran says?
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#169143 Feb 23, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
No I dont have double standards at all. I cant possibly argue with every hostile comment here against islam especialy against muslim people I got tired. I have made very clear , I think , where I stand.
I ve also expressed my repugnance to every barbaric attitude be it christian or muslim , sexist and hateful.
but when we talk about religions.. let's talk about religious attitudes and practices..
dont forget.. whoever feels being attacked and invades and overwhelmed.. will eventually grow hostile against the invader.
so no double standards at all.. just being able to look at both sides of a coin.
true.. I read terrible things about islam here. then again.. i make use of my god given gift.: my mind. so i read the ..propaganda as you call it then I wait for a muslim to refute it and what do I get? only a you tube vid with a muslim imam ,or expert whatever to confirm taht aysha was 9 years old and how to beat your wife without leaving marks on the body..
and then.. we have the muslim one killing two christians in the usa.. the quranic way.. "cut fingers and heads"| why?
see??
ProVeritas.. I m not talking about people who misinterpret and misapply Allah's word.. I m talking abouit Quran itself.
it's Quran that talks about beating wives it's Quran that talks about 2 women = 1 man in terms of credibility it's quran that says "cut heads and all fingers"
what do YOU have to say about what Quran says?
Excellent post but the man has just defended rape and enslavement - just as long as it is carried out by invading muslims it's ok. He is just as brainwashed as all the other muslims.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#169144 Feb 23, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post but the man has just defended rape and enslavement - just as long as it is carried out by invading muslims it's ok. He is just as brainwashed as all the other muslims.
And why do you think that the opinion of a Tissekone is needed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kennesaw to revisit mosque vote 39 min SnuffAGlobalist 17
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 49 min Dalaiwmn 207,334
I've never seen a forum more TROLL-infested tha... (Jan '13) 1 hr PATX 31
Errors In The Qur'an Sura 38:71-73 1 hr Seriously 5
644 MUSLIMS in ICELAND !!!! (Sep '11) 1 hr PATX 64
US hegemony on the wane _ Islam's is on the ris... 1 hr Thinking 9
Joy: Where is my favorite PUNCHING-BALL TROLL ? 1 hr PATX 24
We Muslims are Superior! 2 hr PeteWaldo 34
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 3 hr Just a guy 260
Dutch far-right populist Wilders to be tried fo... 4 hr PeteWaldo 46