Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 517757 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

mille cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#168553 Feb 21, 2013
Syriana wrote:
My point is Mario, are you always this abusive towards female posters.
What reason do you have to call her names, she reject your advances?, are you dejected because she chose a Muslim?
Come on whats the real story..
<quoted text>
i am abusive to everyone i dislike... I'm turning a whole new leaf, i'm like your failed arab spring... you know, a real disappointment for women...

I dont think i'm being abuseive for calling you a sneak, apparently you are... so i hope your not implying you... as one of the supposedly abused females.
mille cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#168554 Feb 21, 2013
mille cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Swaine adores these types... you know, violent islamic scumbags... i hear MM LH and Syraina might have the hots for that type to... ie: palishitian, bashing a jew...
Correction: ie: palish!tian bashing an OLD jew
mille cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#168555 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
Here for moslems and non moslems altogether
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lower your gaze, when your crossing a bust street, you islamic savage...

you should lowered your egos gaze, instead of bragging about Swanies "NATURAL BLOND BUSH"... you might have been more conservative when mentioning how horny and wet she was to screw you... yes, your gaze might have been lowered when you bragged about her "developed not quite saggy breasts"... you cruel careless berber... How dare you even show your islamic scumbag morality after being guilty of such blatant disregars for a woman dignity, your sup[posed love.

yeah, you morality corrupt barbarian...
mille cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#168556 Feb 21, 2013
correction: Busy Street
mille cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#168557 Feb 21, 2013
Syriana wrote:
What reason do you have to call her names, she reject your advances?, are you dejected because she chose a Muslim?
<quoted text>
"always" ? really... like NONE stop ?
mega cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#168558 Feb 21, 2013
reading about hezboblah and syria... what you islamics will do in the name of god, is repulsive... and you wonder why your despised when you go NONE stop, defending that violent perverted religion.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#168559 Feb 21, 2013
Director of Hamas-linked CAIR's Missouri chapter wants Sharia punishments for those who publish "anti Islamic and anti Muslim content on the internet" LMAO

Yet this unsavory gang of Hamas-linked thugs is still treated as a "civil rights" organization by the mainstream media and all too many government and law enforcement officials.

The true nature of Hamas-linked CAIR is obvious. The Justice Department named CAIR an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case. CAIR operatives have repeatedly refused to denounce Hamas and Hizballah as terrorist groups. Several former CAIR officials have been convicted of various crimes related to jihad terror. CAIR’s cofounder and longtime Board chairman (Omar Ahmad), as well as its chief spokesman (Ibrahim Hooper), have made Islamic supremacist statements, and its California chapter distributed posters telling Muslims not to talk to the FBI.

Hamas-linked CAIR masquerades as an organization loyal to American Constitutional principles. So will they reprimand and fire Faizan Syed for his call for the violation of the freedom of speech of those he hates? Don't hold your breath.

"Director of CAIR Missouri wants to prosecute Americans who insult Islam…using sharia law," from Creeping Sharia, February 19 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

via zTruth: Faizan Syed, director of CAIR Missouri, wants to punish those who insult Islam with sharia law!

Last August, the director of CAIR St. Louis, Faizan Syed, wrote about his ideas for monitoring social media titled Social Media Task Force. Sayed wants to create a Muslim youth association who would aggresively [sic] monitor the media. What really stood out was this statement under the section “I have few suggestions to make in this regard”(5th bullet):

“Report anti Islamic and anti Muslim content on the internet to appropriate authorities to take action to remove it and go after those who post it online and prosecute and take actions according to the Shariah ruling.”

Take action according to the Sharia ruling? Humm… in some countries this could mean death.

Simply astonishing.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#168560 Feb 21, 2013
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>
-
In almost all cases a non Muslim practicing woman that chooses a Muslim is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
-
After almost all the men in her circle has knocked her back and refused to fck her, she has very little choice if she wants a man, all that is left is a Muslim.

Location hidden

#168561 Feb 21, 2013
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I call a spade a spade, no need to make the facts look flowery than they are.
-
I have to maintain that God and Allah knows I am good.

Location hidden

#168563 Feb 21, 2013
Aliroger1 in an other thread makes blunt lies >>>>
-
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T5...
-
Aliroger1 wrote:
LOLLLL
OZZIE LOSERS ARE ALL HERE, SOBBING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS!!!
Muslims are here to stay, not matter how much you loser whimper and whine and gnash your teeth, so get used to that fact!
Muslims are obviously successful and the poor losers males here can't stand to lose in competition. Muslims are better educated, get better jobs, and are getting the girls too!!! Gotta hurt the poor redneck hick losers!!! LOLLLL Wallow and whine ya LOSERSSSSSS!!!!!! LOLLLLL
-
Aliroger1 even comes here to see if he can get my attention.
-
Aliroger1 has to tell lies to draw attention.
-
Aliroger1 should brush up on his knowledge about his Muslim countries.
-
Over two-thirds of the world's 1.3 Billion Muslims are illiterate they are found most in countries that has Islam as a ideology, the countries are ( Bangladesh,Afghanistan, Egypt, Pakistan, Indonesia, Sudan, Algeria,Morocco <<< even your own country Aliroger1 has only a 56% of literacy.
-
Aliroger1 even the country where your homosexual prophet was born Saudi Arabia has a 86% literacy.

I am sure Aliroger1 is going to explain to all of us How to you educated people who can not read and write, so that they have a better education than westerners.
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
-
Aliroger1 knows I am good.
God knows I am good.
Allah knows I am good.
MalbarCACA Controllers

Luton, UK

#168564 Feb 21, 2013
deceitful, dishonest HINDUSTINKS SheilaaCACA FOOKWIT Since: Jun 12 14,293 from a RATchitt Location hidden
1 hr ago

wrote:

Simply astonishing.

LOG OUT.

Click to unlock any hidden RATchitt CACALatrine locations.

LOG-IN, and always post without your HINDUSTANI location 'hidden' or masking it deceitful, dishonest HINDUSTINKS SheilaaCACA FOOKWIT .
MalbarCACA Controllers

Luton, UK

#168565 Feb 21, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
Aliroger1 in an other thread makes blunt lies >>>>
-
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T5...
-
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 even comes here to see if he can get my attention.
-
Aliroger1 has to tell lies to draw attention.
-
Aliroger1 should brush up on his knowledge about his Muslim countries.
-
Over two-thirds of the world's 1.3 Billion Muslims are illiterate they are found most in countries that has Islam as a ideology, the countries are ( Bangladesh,Afghanistan, Egypt, Pakistan, Indonesia, Sudan, Algeria,Morocco <<< even your own country Aliroger1 has only a 56% of literacy.
-
Aliroger1 even the country where your homosexual prophet was born Saudi Arabia has a 86% literacy.
I am sure Aliroger1 is going to explain to all of us How to you educated people who can not read and write, so that they have a better education than westerners.
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
-
Aliroger1 knows I am good.
God knows I am good.
Allah knows I am good.
CASTRATO be a good homosexual and publish those tables now outstanding for nearly 12 months.
CrimeaRiver

UK

#168566 Feb 21, 2013
mega cartooni wrote:
reading about hezboblah and syria... what you islamics will do in the name of god, is repulsive... and you wonder why your despised when you go NONE stop, defending that violent perverted religion.
Wasn't Italy a fascist country just 60 years ago?

Fascist Nazi's and the Islamic leaders worked together to eradicate Jews.

Syriana

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#168567 Feb 21, 2013
I don't find "sneak" abusive...but am curious as to why "sneak", asked you once before and you can't answer... more drama?
" Apparently I am" ??? how do you work that one out...its a bit like D2 being charged for something she said she didn't do or say, so please enlighten me, I am all ears....or eyes in this case
mille cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>i am abusive to everyone i dislike... I'm turning a whole new leaf, i'm like your failed arab spring... you know, a real disappointment for women...
I dont think i'm being abuseive for calling you a sneak, apparently you are... so i hope your not implying you... as one of the supposedly abused females.
Bebot

Australia

#168568 Feb 21, 2013
brother Jake retired, CASTRATO?

hiding location as usual too gutless to show location u indo maurition pos
saw u posting ads for young boys again human sexuality forum wot a dirty old pedo
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
My Major Mitchell =( a Parrot) back in Australia can do a better job.
Bebot

Australia

#168569 Feb 21, 2013
hindustani pos hiding location as normal
Sheilaa wrote:
Director of Hamas-linked CAIR's Missouri chapter wants Sharia punishments for those who publish "anti Islamic and anti Muslim content on the internet" LMAO
Yet this unsavory gang of Hamas-linked thugs is still treated as a "civil rights" organization by the mainstream media and all too many government and law enforcement officials.
The true nature of Hamas-linked CAIR is obvious. The Justice Department named CAIR an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case. CAIR operatives have repeatedly refused to denounce Hamas and Hizballah as terrorist groups. Several former CAIR officials have been convicted of various crimes related to jihad terror. CAIR’s cofounder and longtime Board chairman (Omar Ahmad), as well as its chief spokesman (Ibrahim Hooper), have made Islamic supremacist statements, and its California chapter distributed posters telling Muslims not to talk to the FBI.
Hamas-linked CAIR masquerades as an organization loyal to American Constitutional principles. So will they reprimand and fire Faizan Syed for his call for the violation of the freedom of speech of those he hates? Don't hold your breath.
"Director of CAIR Missouri wants to prosecute Americans who insult Islam…using sharia law," from Creeping Sharia, February 19 (thanks to Pamela Geller):
via zTruth: Faizan Syed, director of CAIR Missouri, wants to punish those who insult Islam with sharia law!
Last August, the director of CAIR St. Louis, Faizan Syed, wrote about his ideas for monitoring social media titled Social Media Task Force. Sayed wants to create a Muslim youth association who would aggresively [sic] monitor the media. What really stood out was this statement under the section “I have few suggestions to make in this regard”(5th bullet):
“Report anti Islamic and anti Muslim content on the internet to appropriate authorities to take action to remove it and go after those who post it online and prosecute and take actions according to the Shariah ruling.”
Take action according to the Sharia ruling? Humm… in some countries this could mean death.
Simply astonishing.
Nina

Sanayi, Turkey

#168572 Feb 21, 2013
with this song I feel like I love everybody

smile everyone!
http://youtu.be/iihnfrk6fjQ

:))
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#168573 Feb 21, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
In almost all cases a non Muslim practicing woman that chooses a Muslim is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
-
After almost all the men in her circle has knocked her back and refused to fck her, she has very little choice if she wants a man, all that is left is a Muslim.
.. true, that is why Princess Diana ........,
Faith

United States

#168574 Feb 21, 2013
Syriana wrote:
I don't find "sneak" abusive...but am curious as to why "sneak", asked you once before and you can't answer... more drama?
" Apparently I am" ??? how do you work that one out...its a bit like D2 being charged for something she said she didn't do or say, so please enlighten me, I am all ears....or eyes in this case
<quoted text>
Sneaky Shirlz strikes again.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#168575 Feb 21, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>.. true, that is why Princess Diana ........,
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arabic Word SALAM means Peace!JIHAD means Struggle 2 hr Sam 4
Professional Christian propoganda 3 hr Crusader by vocation 29
This Forum is Dead (Jul '15) 3 hr ban all cults 48
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 3 hr Bugman 19
Evil mohammed 5 hr Bugman 38
The Arc of the Covenant was found 7 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 32
Occultism in the family of Muhammad (Aug '08) 23 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 14
More from around the web