Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 502834 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#168506 Feb 20, 2013
You are burned every day on here, you so clueless you don't even know it.

Your talk of protocells last time ended in you not posting for weeks after.

You won't even mention your school or the country your born in, your that ashamed??
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN, JAN, JAN. YOUR BIBLE-THUMPING CORRESPONDENCE DOCTORAL DEGREE from the Jim Bakker University is a joke!!! So far, there is not a single occasion where you have held your own, let alone prevailed in any discussion with me! And you fraudulently claimed to be a Harvard U professor!!! What a laugh!!! LOLLLLL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168507 Feb 20, 2013
JAN, THE HARVARD U PROFESSOR, STILL DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN your and you're!!! LOLLLL Oh yeah, we all believe his claim to be a Harvard don!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Location hidden

#168508 Feb 20, 2013
Truth hurts huh Ali?? BTW, not South African either. Get off the Babylon translate site, it does not make you seem smarter.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moenie kak praat nie, jou vark!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168509 Feb 20, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
You are burned every day on here, you so clueless you don't even know it.
Your talk of protocells last time ended in you not posting for weeks after.
You won't even mention your school or the country your born in, your that ashamed??
<quoted text>
POOR JAN REALLY MISSES ME WHEN I STOP POSTING HERE!!! Gee Jan, why am I not surprised that you are an AC/DC masochist? LOLLLLLL Jan is a fornicating pervert. It figures that he made a career in a Bible College for idiots. Jan probably had a harem there of starry cross-eyed Sheila types who worshiped Doctor Jan!!! LOLLLL

Location hidden

#168510 Feb 20, 2013
Ali your mentally unstable, time to drink the camel urine cure Mohammad taught you about. The Prozac for Muslims.
Aliroger1 wrote:
JAN, THE HARVARD U PROFESSOR, STILL DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN your and you're!!! LOLLLL Oh yeah, we all believe his claim to be a Harvard don!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168511 Feb 20, 2013
JAN, EXPLAIN AGAIN HOW THE SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS DISPROVES THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION

I actually described this to a class at an Ivey League college and everyone had a real good laugh, but they stopped laughing when I told them this was written by a man who claimed to be a professor at Harvard U!!! China is going to maul these Americans something bad. No country can survive long with Intelligent Design idiots controlling school boards, textbook publishers, university boards, and the government! Christianity destroyed Rome and now it has destroyed America!

Location hidden

#168512 Feb 20, 2013
FYI: The famous biochemist Christopher Chetsanga graduated from my university!

Where did you go by the way Ali?? Seems so far your too ashamed to speak about it!

Madrassa #4 in Afghanistan?
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
POOR JAN REALLY MISSES ME WHEN I STOP POSTING HERE!!! Gee Jan, why am I not surprised that you are an AC/DC masochist? LOLLLLLL Jan is a fornicating pervert. It figures that he made a career in a Bible College for idiots. Jan probably had a harem there of starry cross-eyed Sheila types who worshiped Doctor Jan!!! LOLLLL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168513 Feb 20, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Truth hurts huh Ali?? BTW, not South African either. Get off the Babylon translate site, it does not make you seem smarter.
<quoted text>
LOLLLLL-- TRY TO PLUG ANY OF WHAT I WRITE INTO A TRANSLATE PROGRAM AND SEE WHAT YOU GET!!! Unlike you, I can write without reading up and using translators and other props. That is how a highly educated person does it, a freedom a loser like you will never know!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168514 Feb 20, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
FYI: The famous biochemist Christopher Chetsanga graduated from my university!
Where did you go by the way Ali?? Seems so far your too ashamed to speak about it!
Madrassa #4 in Afghanistan?
<quoted text>
HUH??? SO WHAT IF YOU GRADUATED FROM THE SAME SCHOOL AS EINSTEIN, YOU ARE NOT EINSTEIN!!! YOU ARE LIKE AN AIRHEAD WHO BOASTS OF THE ACHIEVEMENT OF OTHERS!! What of that biochemist's work do you understand??? LOLLLL

You do not even understand micelle structure, yet here you are boasting about your romantic affair with a biochemist??? LOLLL What a fool you are!!! I don't care how many times you had sex with a biochemist, that does not make you a biochemist!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168515 Feb 20, 2013
NEW RESEARCH IN AMERICA SHOWS CRIMINALS WHO FIND CHRISTIANITY IN JAIL, UPON RELEASE USE CHRISTIANITY TO JUSTIFY THEIR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!!!

Jan, did you become a Christian while you were doing time as an inmate in jail?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#168516 Feb 20, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The degrees I have you can't have them even in your dreams...lol
I am highly educated and my education can take me anywhere in the world... I believe Aliroger is highly educated too... Baron we are just killing time by experirncing with low evolutionary life like you and cartooni and Jan... we are experimenting on you... I hope is not too painful...lol
-
I nearly spilled the coffee I was drinking all over my keyboard from laughing.
-
You are so funny khaled.
-
Khaled am I reading your posting properly or are you trying to play with my dick.
-
With all your education you have that can take you all over the world,( this is where you made me laugh) however the best job you can get in the USA is a gas attendant at a 7/11 outlet.
-
I am very surprised that you even know how to turn a computer on.
-
Khaled be honest can you tie your own shoelaces?
-
Aliroger1 the best job he can get at a hospital in Toronto with all his education is a janitor.
-
Khaled the only thing I know is how to create websites and how to use my computer to make an income as a Search engine optimization manager.
-
Also known as an SEO.
-
And I know how to sail a Catamaran around the world.

Location hidden

#168517 Feb 20, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
What you described is an amazon... not an inflatable doll made in China...lol
-
An Amazon with a blonde pubic hairs, big tits and a very large wet kitty entrance, is that what you are trying to tell us.
-
Is that she has a big C^NT?

Location hidden

#168518 Feb 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Astroglide? You could park a car in that battered fish-box.
-
God knows you are cruel.

Location hidden

#168519 Feb 20, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLL
Es ist wie Perlen vor Schweine werfen zu diskutieren mit euch, du Dumpkopf!
-
When you are highly educated and you would like others to believe you know how to speak German, try to use the proverb in the right context.
-
It is not perlen vor schweine.
-
It is Perlen vor die Säue werfen.
-
Now Aliroger1 is making me laugh with his lack of education.
-
At least he is unlike Khaled he is not trying to play with my dick.
-
God knows I am good.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#168520 Feb 20, 2013
British men 'tortured by Dubai police'

9:48am Wednesday 20th February 2013 in News
Grant Cameron, Karl Williams and Suneet Jeerh Grant

Three British men, including one from Essex, who have been held for seven months without trial on drugs charges in Dubai were tortured by police with beatings and electric shocks, a human rights charity has claimed.

Grant Cameron and Karl Williams, both 25 and from London, and Suneet Jeerh, 25, from Essex, were arrested while on holiday on July 10 last year by police who claimed to have found a quantity of a synthetic cannabis known as "spice" in their car.

The men signed documents in Arabic - a language none of them understands - after being threatened by having guns put to their heads and in Williams' case, having electric shocks administered to the testicles, Reprieve lawyer Marc Calcutt said.

They have denied charges of "consumption and possession with intent to distribute" and will appear at their first trial hearing on Thursday after spending seven months in custody.

In a draft witness statement provided to Mr Calcutt, Williams said: "I remember that the police put a towel on my face so I could not see. They kept telling me I was going to die. I was so scared.

"Once I had been knocked to the ground, the police picked me up and put me on the bed. They pulled down my trousers, spread my legs and started to electrocute my testicles. It was unbelievably painful. I was so scared.

"Then they took off the towel and I could see that there was a gun pointed at my head. All I could think was that the gun in my face could go off if the policeman slipped, and it would kill me. I started to believe that I was going to die in that room."

The torture took place in the desert, it was claimed, where the men were initially taken after their arrest, and subsequently in a hotel room.

Williams and Cameron have been held at Port Rashid police station since their arrest, while Jeerh was moved and is now in Al Awir Central Jail.

Mr Calcutt said: "Being electrocuted in the testicles is about as brutal a torture as can be imagined. The Dubai authorities need to immediately drop the charges against the men and conduct an independent investigation into how these terrible events occurred."

Location hidden

#168521 Feb 20, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>you know all about astroglide-hence your defensive riposte woppy.
-
We knew nothing about Astro glide, until Khaled brought it to our attention, what it was and what it was used for.
-
You being Greek I am sure you know what it is used for.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#168522 Feb 20, 2013
FILTHY BASTARD!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN LEARNING THE KORAN FROM A PEDOPHILLE

Teacher gets 15 years for raping 4-year-old boy

Defendant raped boy while giving him Quran lesson in family home

By Bassam Za’za’, Legal and Court Correspondent
Published: 16:10 February 19, 2013
Gulf News

Dubai: A Bangladeshi man has been jailed for 15 years after a court convicted him of raping a four-year-old boy while teaching him how to memorise the Quran.

The Dubai Court of First Instance convicted the defendant, 24-year-old H.M., although he pleaded not guilty and denied the accusations.

Prosecutors asked the court to implement the death sentence against H.M. as per Article 354 of the Penal Code.

The boy’s father testified that the incident happened two months after he agreed to the defendant teaching his son the Quran along with the neighbour’s son.

“The accused will be deported following the completion of his punishment,” said the presiding judge in courtroom three on Tuesday.

Records said the incident happened in a villa shared by four families in Al Hamriya.

“I agreed with H.M. to give my son Quran lessons once I learnt that he was teaching our neighbour’s son. He gave our children Quran lessons at the kitchen table after Maghrib prayer except over the weekend. I was in Bur Dubai when my wife told me over the phone that our son had been abused. She claimed that my son told her that the defendant exposed himself and did something bad to him. I rushed home and my son told me the same thing. My four-year-old said H.M. did something bad to him at the beginning of the lesson… then the defendant cleaned himself up and continued the lesson. My son claimed that when he asked the defendant to stop because what he did to him was painful… H.M. asked my son to keep silent. Our neighbour’s son confirmed that he saw the incident and described what happened,” claimed the father.

Records said the father and his brother-in-law lured the defendant to Abu Hail. The defendant tried to run away when he saw the boy’s father. Records said the father and his brother-in-law took H.M. in their car to their residence and called the police.

Meanwhile H.M. repeatedly apologised to the father and asked for forgiveness.

A Yemeni policeman claimed that the defendant was scared and apologised alleging that he was seduced by the devil.

Tuesday’s judgement remains subject to appeal within 15 days.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#168523 Feb 20, 2013
“In each one of our cities, there is a second city, a state within the state, a government within the government. A Muslim city, a city ruled by the Koran.”
— Oriana Fallaci

Always the victim: Arabs in NYC pull racist card after beating man to death with bat

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/02/2...

Location hidden

#168524 Feb 20, 2013
Khaled wrote:
Here for moslems and non moslems altogether
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
-
My Major Mitchell =( a Parrot) back in Australia can do a better job.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#168525 Feb 20, 2013
Indian mother-of-four 'raped and tortured as she worked as domestic slave for family which paid her just £400 a year'

Illiterate mother-of-four, 39, was hired as a maid but treated like a slave
Aleemuddin Mohammed and wife Shamina Yousuf accused of assaulting the victim before forcing her to live with their in-laws
Partner of Mohammed's mother Enkarta Balapovi then 'raped the woman'
Victim was then taken in by family friend Shashi Obhrai who is also accused of assaulting her
During her six years serving the five defendants, she was paid £2,364

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22811...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slovakia Bars Islam from Becoming Official Reli... 1 hr Stop Islamization 2
News NMSU student promotes understanding with free Q... 1 hr Stop Islamization 1
Arabic term word Allah SIMPLY Translate as God (Sep '15) 1 hr MUSLIMs R ILLTERATES 114
CANNOT FIND Arabic Word->Allah n100% Quran Engl... 1 hr MUSLIMs R ILLTERATES 22
WHY Horny MOHAMAD HAD SEX WITH HIS Aunt FATIMAH... (Apr '16) 1 hr MUSLIMs R ILLTERATES 24
Q25:4- Illiterate MUHAMMAD INVENTED the FAKE KORAN 2 hr MohMad dSLAVEowner 16
Mary was 13 Aisha was 6 2 hr MohMad dSLAVEowner 27
I testify that there is no Allah 2 hr Lucifer 48
More from around the web