Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 20 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#168328 Feb 19, 2013
Jailed for 35 years, gang who made Ł20m fixing 2,000 sham marriages: Murderers, drug lords and money launderers given free entry to UK by 'industrial-scale' racket

Just more victims I suppose!!!!!!!!1

Tevfick Souleiman, 39, and three colleagues ran a 'conveyor belt' of brides
Gang flew women in from EU countries to marry non-EU citizens
Scam busted when detectives investigating Ł1bn cocaine seizure found millions had been siphoned through firm's bank accounts
Souleiman jailed for ten years, Cenk Guclu and Furrah Kosimov get nine, while Zafer Altinbas is given six years, nine months

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22805...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#168329 Feb 19, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>before go off, Faith and Cartoon dosen't have a life, they will be still copy pasta when they get in wheelchair or bed laying in diaper at ages 80-90 or more or as long they live so to say the same old boring things none stop cause thye dosne't have anythng to say but copy pasta lol, they dosen't have no life for all to see. People are getting so bored and tired of them of they same old copy pasta post none stop lol. Jan is a gossip minister lol. Hahahaha aw aw I can't but laugh, oh man. Well gotta go.
Err, what?

Location hidden

#168330 Feb 19, 2013
Muslim Judges in Lebanon Call Rape a "Marital Right"
When critics of Islam point out that Muhammad allowed his followers to rape their female captives, Muslims often respond by claiming that rape is forbidden in Islam. But this is simply a matter of equivocation. Westerners generally define rape as "having sex with a woman against her will." In Islam, however, rape is defined as "forcing yourself on a woman you have no right to have sex with." Given the Islamic concept of rape, it is impossible for a man to rape his female captives, his slave-girls, or his wives, for he has a "right" to have sex with them, and they have no right to refuse. Hence, what we call "rape," a Muslim scholar would call a "marital right."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#168332 Feb 19, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
When critics of Islam point out that Muhammad allowed his followers to rape their female captives, Muslims often respond by claiming that rape is forbidden in Islam. But this is simply a matter of equivocation. Westerners generally define rape as "having sex with a woman against her will." In Islam, however, rape is defined as "forcing yourself on a woman you have no right to have sex with." Given the Islamic concept of rape, it is impossible for a man to rape his female captives, his slave-girls, or his wives, for he has a "right" to have sex with them, and they have no right to refuse. Hence, what we call "rape," a Muslim scholar would call a "marital right."
Queen of copy past.....I feel sympathy for Physio Sheilla who get abused by alcoholic VIC on regular basis

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#168333 Feb 19, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Hide Sheila Baron is planing to take you as a captive...hehehe

Location hidden

#168334 Feb 19, 2013
Claim Jihad Seeker’s Allowance
Choudary urges fanatics to scrounge for holy war
Anjem Choudary
In the spotlight ... Anjem Choudary was filmed by The Sun at 3 meetings
National Pictures
EXCLUSIVE
By STEPHEN MOYES
Published: 17th February 2013

SCROUNGING hate preacher Anjem Choudary has told fanatics to copy him by going on benefits — urging:“Claim your Jihad Seeker’s Allowance.”

He cruelly ridiculed non-Muslims who held down 9-to-5 jobs all their lives and said sponging off them made plotting holy war easier.

The Sun secretly filmed him over three meetings also saying leaders such as David Cameron and Barack Obama should be KILLED, grinning as he branded the Queen “ugly” and predicting a “tsunami” of Islamic immigrants would sweep Europe.

Video:
Anjem Choudary tells followers to claim Jihad Seeker's Allowance
Sun Exclusive

HATE cleric urges fanatics to scrounge for holy war as vile rant caught on film

Father-of-four Choudary, who has praised terrorist outrages, po

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/479...
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#168335 Feb 19, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>before go off, Faith and Cartoon dosen't have a life, they will be still copy pasta when they get in wheelchair or bed laying in diaper at ages 80-90 or more or as long they live so to say the same old boring things none stop cause thye dosne't have anythng to say but copy pasta lol, they dosen't have no life for all to see. People are getting so bored and tired of them of they same old copy pasta post none stop lol. Jan is a gossip minister lol. Hahahaha aw aw I can't but laugh, oh man. Well gotta go.
What is this copy pasta? Is it like penne?
You'll have to send me the recipe.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Melbourne, Australia

#168336 Feb 19, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Employing female cashiers is human trafficking: Saudi study

This is really funny considering Saudis traffic in child sex!!!!!!!!

Monday, 18 February 2013

Religious scholars have challenged the Saudi governmentÂ’s policy of expanding jobs for women, with a fatwa (religious edict) that they should not work as cashiers in supermarkets.(Courtesy photo of www.alriyadh.com )
Religious scholars have challenged the Saudi governmentÂ’s policy of expanding jobs for women, with a fatwa (religious edict) that they should not work as cashiers in supermarkets.(Courtesy photo of www.alriyadh.com )
[Pin It] inShare2

By AL ARABIYA

Employing females as cashiers is a form of human trafficking like sexual exploitation, forced labor and organ trafficking, according to a recent study conducted in Saudi Arabia.

Objectifying women comes in different forms, such as exploitation in media, advertising, flight attendants, receptionists, and supermarket clerks or cashiers, argues the study, a graduate research paper at the Imam Mohammad bin Saud Islamic University.

The studyÂ’s author Mohammad al-Bogami cited several religious rulings by prominent Muslim scholars and imams forbidding the employment of women as cashiers due to the possibility of gender mixing. He describes this integration as a gateway for women to be tempted by men.

Bogami writes that Muslim scholars consider it human trafficking if the goal of hiring women is to use their looks to attract customers.

Human trafficking does not stop at people selling their bodies or parts of their bodies; it extends to any kind of slavery or sexual exploitation, the London-based al-Hayat newspaper reported Bogami as saying.

Saudi ArabiaÂ’s top clerics have challenged the governmentÂ’s policy of expanding jobs for women, with a fatwa (religious edict) that they should not work as cashiers in supermarkets.

“It is necessary to keep away from places where men congregate. Women should look for decent work that does not make it possible for them to attract men or be attracted by men,” according to the fatwa.

The ruling came from the Committee on Scholarly Work and Ifta, the official issuer of fatwas, under the Council of Senior Scholars, the top authority for Islamic issues in the kingdom.
Have the Saudis completely lost it ?
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Melbourne, Australia

#168337 Feb 19, 2013
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>What is this copy pasta? Is it like penne?
You'll have to send me the recipe.
LMFAO it doesn't make sencer!

Location hidden

#168338 Feb 19, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
Have the Saudis completely lost it ?
Did they ever really have it to loose?????????

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#168339 Feb 19, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Big azzzzz stinking Baron advertising his all the time but unfortunately nobody is paying any attention.....
-
Now the Muslim dancing rat tries to take the heat away from the Ass.
-
Not even worth my while making you a bigger ASS than you are already.
-

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#168340 Feb 19, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I was not here all day stupid after I make my last post today so no was not me stupid smelly stunk hag you are as there was people with me and I had other thing to do than hang in topix all day so no was not me, you totally wrong and i know was not Khaled either cause when has see him posting, I never did see him give anyone judge so you wrong 100%, do you really think whole people in here are on you side stupid smelly skunk hag and are as hateful as you, keep dreaming.
And no I don't hate me, I love me very much wink wink, cause i has a great life and everything I need, I don't complain, are you having some period now, you seems so in bad mood, so if, so don't take it out of me, Go out and have a fresh air and take care of you pets, you mood might get better. Bye smelly skunk hag.
-
Did stupid not say she will never come back again?
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168341 Feb 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE CHINESE PEOPLE, WHICH IS WHAT WAS RELEVANT AND GERMANE TO THIS DISCUSSION
WHAT YOU DELUSIONAL "ISLAMIC" TWIT... the only part about the chinese people that was "RELEVANT" to the discussions was the fact that your pretend chinese wifey and her sisters will eat anything.... you pathetic fraud... Then of course you claimed that my life wasnt mine, even when i actually lived it and well, you didnt...you fcuking idiot......

I guess you didnt get a degree in keeping the fcuk up... you pretentious beggar. pretentious as in uppity for no reason, Toby.
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168342 Feb 19, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Did stupid not say she will never come back again?
yes, for the millionth time... none stop....

I wonder who won the pool....
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168343 Feb 19, 2013
topgirl wrote:
P.S. and I wonder who is giving spam and that to us too, is it Faith!!!! Bye later.
filthy savages, no doubt hoping kokled croaks so they have a chance at ya dottirhead...
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168344 Feb 19, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith is a psychopathic woman....
In these days of recession you could find lots of Faith in America who murders their husband just to claim insurance and to make money...
Remember Animals don't have Faith
gotta love muslims, its all about the death or perverted sex for these islamic savages...
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168345 Feb 19, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Chinese standard you are a useless crap....fkng shtbg...
If they ever find you their they might tie up your hands and legs and through you in pacific ocean...huh
muslims default... death..

their POS prophet willed it, cause every one knows the stupid god he invented would never speak to a filthy perverted doucebag...
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168346 Feb 19, 2013
topgirl wrote:
how many times are you gonna type pasta before you finally admit what an idiot you really are... you pathetic none stop "dope"

i hope you spend the rest of your life, changing kokled families diapers... you know... since you dont have parents yourself, you fcuking b!tch...
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168347 Feb 19, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Old stinking Baron44 is desperately trying to seek Aliroger1 attention....
no one seeks alirogers attention you ignorant islamic savage... especially desperately....fcuking delusional barbarian...
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168348 Feb 19, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Queen of copy past.....I feel sympathy for Physio Sheilla who get abused by alcoholic VIC on regular basis
one kkkoran thumper is typing pasta, the other islamic savage says its past.... I feel sorry for us having to read these dipsh!tz....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garland _ The Ugly Face of Intolerant, Bigot AM... 4 min Ravenclaw 27
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 min J RULES 218,153
ISIS reaching America ? - - - - - - - - ->>>... 6 min AMP man 3
Creationism still being taught in schools 10 min Vote UKIP 3
Singing is verboden Mein Allah 31 min Vote UKIP 1
News Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con... 35 min Old Pom 59
Genitll mutilation on the rise 36 min Vote UKIP 1
The Forums Biggest Liar. 41 min Polaris 29
Dear Muslim friends 47 min Old Pom 116
More from around the web