Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 393,350

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#168168 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>shes a real blonde, she doesnt need astro glide she was very happy to see me... shes doeant have saggy breasts theyre very developed.... written withing 36 hours of his First True loves departure, from his home... where he apparently announced that he banged the desperate dummy.
yeah, those are your words, about the love of your life, who because of said words, has had her honor and reputation dragged into the mud, in that curb...
all because of you... her supposed lover...
Women everywhere must be honored how you respect, someone you claim you love...
hey stupid islamic savage... Its all YOUR FAULT swanie is mocked every day for doing a filthy savage, after all you were the one who bragged... How else would we know what a loose desperate ho, swanie is for banging a stranger on the first date, because he provided air fare... i mean... prostitute much ???
More Kuntooni dopehead droppings!!!!
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168169 Feb 19, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
They are your thoughts not mine...lol
Control freak....lol
They are YOUR WORDS.... my gang ?, women in my control ?...

just like a perverted islamic male scumbag would think... dont be blaming the civilized for your inept ramblings, you backward barbarian and perverted islamist scumbag...

youe Girlfriends honor (or lack thereof), is all because of your careless EGO''' and i love every momemnt of it...

its amazing none of these islamic pandering to scum women you speak of, have chastised you for humiliating your womans honor FOREVER, because you are a careless bragging inconsiderate savage... ODD how they NEVER speak to HOW YOU ARE THE CAUISE OF HER TARNISHED REPUTATION....

dont you find that odd... their silence is deafening to us WESTERNERS,. who see them OUTRAGED over everything else, but how you destroyed swanies honor... because as an islamic male who stated he had never been loved before, had to announce he had been loved.... on the first date... after purchasing airfare for the victim...

well, thats what she gets for doing an islamic scumbag.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#168170 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>its not a mistake you filthy invading gas pumping savage... if you were civilized, you'll get the fcuking insult... stupid doin Kok...
Cartooni "de mes deux"... here the proof that you are the densest dummy of the tread...lol
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168171 Feb 19, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Plopping Kuntooni dopehead
are you honoring me by calling me a woman ?... i'm sure theyre comfortable with men being called K-unts.... in a disparaging kinda way, huh ? pedigree invading egyptsh!t raised assbag, these turk inbred savages have no regard for women... Theyre simply insult-able...!

say what you like about me, i only call women that..(ask sheilaa).. i would never insult a woman by calling some man, simply a woman...

NICE way of thinking you perverted egyptsh!t raised savage.
dear ladies, enjoy the "couched insult".
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168172 Feb 19, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartooni "de mes deux"... here the proof that you are the densest dummy of the tread...lol
how is that PROOF, you islamic Kok ?

what proof is, is restating your words to prove thye ciontext.... speaking of pathetic...this is pathetic...

i only said she was a blonde, cause when she arrived at the airport, on the ticket I paid for, she was blonde....

when in reality, we all know, even the women you insult daily as "Gang Lead, and AI Cartooni Followers" I banged that natural blonde former Kuntooni lover....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#168173 Feb 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SHEILA IS ON THE RUN
Sheila cannot escape the long arm of the law!!!
-
Aliroiger1 is seeking more attention.
-
Just wait and read how Sheilaa is going to make an ASS out of him.
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168174 Feb 19, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>More Kuntooni dopehead droppings!!!!
after all, you are the "dropping" expert here.. and might i add, droppings stuffer...

Location hidden

#168175 Feb 19, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Solomon was utterly disobedient to the Lord. He was apparently so obsessed with power and wealth that it overshadowed his spiritual life and he ended up falling into apostasy. He worshipped some of the false gods of the women who became married to him.
1 Kings 9:22 But Solomon did not make slaves of any of the Israelites; they were his fighting men, his government officials, his officers, his captains, and the commanders of his chariots and charioteers.
<quoted text>
-
Here is Jan making an ASS out of Aliroger1.
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168176 Feb 19, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not popular Cartooni... they still don't like your rant and the blessed you with lemons and hot lips... Cartooni... the female posters who you insulted aregiving you the middle finger ...lol
You became the most popular jerk in this thread....lol
hahahahah i assume spatass is one of the "woman" insulted ?
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168177 Feb 19, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Plopping Kuntooni dopehead
says... the "plopping" expert. go get your supposedly half brit panties in a bunch, Lady Spatass...
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168178 Feb 19, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Here is Jan making an ASS out of Aliroger1.
its not hard to do... ali sets himself up so easily... i wonder what his chinese wifey is pretending to despise, in the food categories, today.... Roger-Kokwurst?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#168179 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>after all, you are the "dropping" expert here.. and might i add, droppings stuffer...
More jackarseisms
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168180 Feb 19, 2013
hey Lady Spatass, put your big ole red lips on my ... thoughts of you... while BLOWING... hahahahahahahahaha

and when i say blowing, we all know that means, sucking...

Location hidden

#168181 Feb 19, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shit of weeds. Because of people like you and like you are the one that make us say things to you with you insult and more none stop here to us
I do no harms to anyone and never has to anyone in my life and wouldn't start on it to do anyone a harms way, I don't like guns and never has and wouldn't want guns in my house either I would forbid that into my house, but I take none shit from anyone like you and like you. Got it.
I like colored people more than white people
-
And when you found out that all penises were the same size, you changed your mind.
topgirl wrote:
and as white did to Black people also I stood by african people when white people took them as slaves and I will always continue stand by them and defend them against white ones. Chrisitnas and white people has done more harms to others than colored has done harms since 1600 and something and before that time.
-
You are so stupid not to realise that Muslims were the traders in slaves.
topgirl wrote:
CHTT is not black cause he feels ashame to be black seems like it, he think he is white ahole from be under a** of you danish scums and italian shit ahole, I pity him he has to vomit when he did see himself in front of the mirror and got shocked he was black that he should be proud of begin not my fault he is black and he vomit for see him as black. He should stop look into mirror then and bleach him white more before look into mirror again.
Faith shut you mouth. I don't believe you shit.
And now you do not like blacks?
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168182 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>shes a real blonde, she doesnt need astro glide she was very happy to see me... shes doeant have saggy breasts theyre very developed.... written withing 36 hours of his First True loves departure, from his home... where he apparently announced that he banged the desperate dummy.
yeah, those are your words, about the love of your life, who because of said words, has had her honor and reputation dragged into the mud, in that curb...
hey stupid islamic savage... Its all YOUR FAULT swanie is mocked every day for doing a filthy savage, after all you were the one who bragged... How else would we know what a loose desperate ho, swanie is for banging a stranger on the first date, because he provided air fare... i mean... prostitute much ???
So,,, since islam is not a race... i can only assume the red lips are the secret desires of said woman who were obsessed with being my flock, and their desires couched....

keep blowing ladies... you know, kisses....
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168183 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
ENVY, PROJECTION, SOUR GRAPES, DESPERATE LOSER CARTOON

Poor Cartoon, his mother never breastfed him and there was no attachment. So Cartoon knows very little about women. Here's a newsflash for Cartoon: Women like sex and talk about sex amongst themselves!!! Cartoon wants to impose his own repressive, uptight beliefs and values on everyone else! Cartoon thinks everyone should have his impotent-frigid low libido existence and he envies and rages against people who have satisfying sex lives and are open and candid and who are confident in themselves. I bet women dump Cartoon because he is a lousy lay. That is a fact. He is probably shocked when a women moans and screams and enjoys a good ride!!!!! Cartoon has no passion. His life is life a forlorn weed-filled garden in the depths of a grey, cold winter.
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168184 Feb 19, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
And when you found out that all penises were the same size, you changed your mind.
<quoted text>
-
You are so stupid not to realise that Muslims were the traders in slaves.
<quoted text>
And now you do not like blacks?

arent muslims STILL the slave traders ?

odd she says she likes black man better than white, but seeks to SHOOT the black one ????

hey its what i read !
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168185 Feb 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ENVY, PROJECTION, SOUR GRAPES, DESPERATE LOSER CARTOON
Poor Cartoon, his mother never breastfed him and there was no attachment. So Cartoon knows very little about women. Here's a newsflash for Cartoon: Women like sex and talk about sex amongst themselves!!! Cartoon wants to impose his own repressive, uptight beliefs and values on everyone else! Cartoon thinks everyone should have his impotent-frigid low libido existence and he envies and rages against people who have satisfying sex lives and are open and candid and who are confident in themselves. I bet women dump Cartoon because he is a lousy lay. That is a fact. He is probably shocked when a women moans and screams and enjoys a good ride!!!!! Cartoon has no passion. His life is life a forlorn weed-filled garden in the depths of a grey, cold winter.
pathetic rant, Toby.... where do you get this sh!t from, your pretend chinese wifey, who would eat anything ?...

ali thinks political forums are a perfect place for muslims and ho's to have sex.... he's hoping one of the said Ho's will engage him and his fantasies, cause his fake wifey cant.. well, based on the this content and his sexual appetite, on political forums rants...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168186 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>its not hard to do... ali sets himself up so easily... i wonder what his chinese wifey is pretending to despise, in the food categories, today.... Roger-Kokwurst?
YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE WORKED IN CHINA, BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DIVERSITY IN CHINA!!!

America only has around 320 million people and has great diversity. China, a far more ancient society, has over 1,200,000,000 people. There are regional differences, north and south, east and west, and even within a given area, there is diversity, just as one finds in other large population countries, like India, or even Germany. In Germany, pigtails is a relative rarity in the menus of even Bavaria, but in the old German ethnic communities of eastern Europe, pigtails was very common on the dining table, and in "German" communities in Canada and America, around Oktoberfest, pigtails feature prominently, to the dismay and horror of most Germans, who think of it as dog food! In China, there are vegetarians, people who do not eat pork, some who don't eat fish, some who are as repulsed by the eating habits of southern Chinese as people in the west are. But there are many Chinese who also find some western foods revolting.
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168187 Feb 19, 2013
hey Ali, you perverted islamic savage... tell us your prospective on Swanies natural Blondness, her overly inner thigh wetness and her developed but not quite saggy boobs ? do you think Kokled described the situation clearly enough for all to understand... you know, like his stupid girlfriend ?

is your fake chinese wifey a muslims too ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 3 min Faith 487
Egypt bans Biblical folm 7 min joke 13
Unmarried considered haram in Islam? 13 min Faith 8
Islamic State's tyranny strikes all religions 15 min Faith 4
Do We All Believe in the Same God? 15 min Just a guy 23
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 55 min spit 45
ISIS v US Fallen Tele-evangelists 1 hr supersonic boom 13
Greetings !!! 2 hr Just a guy 54
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 hr jess 207,586
More from around the web