Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 522222 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Syriana

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#168369 Feb 20, 2013
John boy....you are truly weird .. golden cage hahaha
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>I swear sneaky shirlz, ive never used pasta three times for paste... and i dont consider the pasta "response" as "slam other for". i simply respond id the slam is within, then so be it.....
you should try leaving sneaky in your closet... or maybe your golden cage
David

UK

#168370 Feb 20, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>There isn't such a word as "sciptum"

Be glad the squatpisher did not see that one!

Read her post again emily (and then its of to the padded cell again)
Yes obviously a typo these are allowed. You on the other had have serious English vocabulary and grammar issues.

The point is you thought P.S. was someone's name which is laughable.

Syriana

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#168371 Feb 20, 2013
Also some apartments have two bathrooms ...must come as a shock to those who appear to only frequent the slums when they visit here ...as per the links to pics the slum visitor posts.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#168372 Feb 20, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>

I think you are thick emily!

What's wrong with you woman!

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#168373 Feb 20, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes obviously a typo these are allowed..
Could you translate that one emily?

Either you need to get of the drugs or you have to stop drinking.
One thing at the time woman!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#168376 Feb 20, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Am going to lower myself just this one time and respond to you.
You are the stupid one for not understanding when I say that "most" if not all "villas, have two bathrooms etc, VILLAS, do you get it now?..nowhere did I state that every home in Egypt has this, so you are lying in saying that, also you are lying when you say, that according to me, it's ok for Muslims to abuse others and tell lies.
You're pathetic and so are your remarks.
<quoted text>
Here you go again with your most, if not all.
-
It is more like most Egyptian live in poverty if not all, very few live outside of that poverty circle.
-
When you have Muslims leader telling the Muslims Egyptian this lie >>>>
Poverty exists in every nation on the face of the earth. Egypt is no exception. Poverty is nothing to be ashamed of. Allah has allowed the poor to live side by side with the rich in order to separate those who have mercy from them who have no mercy.

Egypt has been blessed by Allah. You will never find as much love in any nation as you find in Egypt. The Egyptian people believe in a loving and compassionate Allah, and the majority is hospitable and very generous. Hundreds of families who have chosen to seek a new life outside Egypt go back to visit, spend nice summers, some chose to stay.

-
Now they even have Syriana brainwashed to believe the above.
When 55% of Egyptian live under the poverty line with a villa and 2 bathrooms and 2 bidets.
-
35% live just above the poverty line, they also have 2 bathrooms and 2 bidets.
-
approximate 10% are rich and they also only have 2 bathrooms and 2 bidets amazing.
-
What amazes me the most, when I was in Egypt I had to buy drinking water for the water was that polluted that one would be worried to wash your arse with the water let alone drink it.
-
God knows I am good.
Even Allah knows I am good.

Location hidden

#168377 Feb 20, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Also some apartments have two bathrooms ...must come as a shock to those who appear to only frequent the slums when they visit here ...as per the links to pics the slum visitor posts.
-
Syriana those with 5 bedrooms and each bedroom has it's own b athroom and it's own bidet, a visitor to Egypt does not get to see those villas, they are all hidden in gated sections with security and guns at the entrances.
-
Now you have Syriana believing that all Egyptians live like her.
-
Same way As Marie Antoinette said "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche", for she was under the impression, that no one ate bread in France during her lifespan.
Koran complaint

Toronto, Canada

#168378 Feb 20, 2013
Dear Muslims, thank you for giving me Allah's gift to earth, the Koran. But please print it on softer pages. Right now when I wipe with them, the feeling is noticeably less than divine.
danetoo

UK

#168379 Feb 20, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>Yes obviously a typo these are allowed. You on the other had have serious English vocabulary and grammar issues.

He did not think so - he wrote it for "the benefit" of the stupidest poster on here with the most Islamic followers - TG ....

You're actually the stupid one for really believing that Bluntley is not aware what PS stands for ... Lol ... Wow !!!
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#168380 Feb 20, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not think so - he wrote it for "the benefit" of the stupidest poster on here with the most Islamic followers - TG ....
You're actually the stupid one for really believing that Bluntley is not aware what PS stands for ... Lol ... Wow !!!
..(honesty) and (conscience), that is exactly what characterize the type you are,,,
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#168381 Feb 20, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
........God knows I am good.
Even Allah knows I am good.
... maybe they do,,, but what we do know is that you are a ssonnOFbiitchh wretch

Location hidden

#168382 Feb 20, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Am going to lower myself just this one time and respond to you.
You are the stupid one for not understanding when I say that "most" if not all "villas, have two bathrooms etc, VILLAS, do you get it now?..nowhere did I state that every home in Egypt has this, so you are lying in saying that, also you are lying when you say, that according to me, it's ok for Muslims to abuse others and tell lies.
You're pathetic and so are your remarks.
<quoted text>
-
By the way a female that is not a Muslim can not get any lower than those women that let an Egyptian Muslim fck her.
-
God I am good

Location hidden

#168383 Feb 20, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
... maybe they do,,, but what we do know is that you are a ssonnOFbiitchh wretch
-
Bingo.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#168384 Feb 20, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Bingo.
-
To yours.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#168385 Feb 20, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
By the way a female that is not a Muslim can not get any lower than those women that let an Egyptian Muslim fck her.
-
God I am good
..sounds you ve been there,
do you still keep your blue dress monica ?
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#168386 Feb 20, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
God I am good
.. sounds you ve been there,
do you still keep your blue dress Monica ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#168387 Feb 20, 2013
"TUSTIN, Calif.(AP)— A violent rampage that left four dead in suburban Orange County began in the pre-dawn hours Tuesday when a 20-year-old killed a woman in his home and sped away in his parents' car, authorities said.
An hour later, it was over — but not before Ali Syed had killed two more people during carjackings, shot up vehicles on a busy freeway interchange and left three others injured in a trail of carnage that stretched across 25 miles."

Ali Sayed? That doesn't sound American. Another unwanted piece of muslim garbage polluting the US.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#168388 Feb 20, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>before go off, Faith and Cartoon dosen't have a life, they will be still copy pasta when they get in wheelchair or bed laying in diaper at ages 80-90 or more or as long they live so to say the same old boring things none stop cause thye dosne't have anythng to say but copy pasta lol, they dosen't have no life for all to see. People are getting so bored and tired of them of they same old copy pasta post none stop lol. Jan is a gossip minister lol. Hahahaha aw aw I can't but laugh, oh man. Well gotta go.
You have become obsessed with me, bubblehead. That's not healthy. You might remember that I always stuck up for you. Even after you began insulting me non-stop, I ignored it. You are profoundly troubled. You are a mess. Get your sh*t together. You are totally self-absorbed. Go back and take care of your kids. The whole world does not revolve around the circus in your head.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#168389 Feb 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
.......Ali Sayed? That doesn't sound American. Another unwanted piece of muslim garbage polluting the US.
... yea polluting the clean USA,,, very clean :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_s...

Location hidden

#168390 Feb 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You have become obsessed with me, bubblehead. That's not healthy. You might remember that I always stuck up for you. Even after you began insulting me non-stop, I ignored it. You are profoundly troubled. You are a mess. Get your sh*t together. You are totally self-absorbed. Go back and take care of your kids. The whole world does not revolve around the circus in your head.
-
How can she go back and take care of her kids when the American courts took her 6 kids away from her and gave custody to the 6 men who are the fathers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... 11 hr Sultan 30
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... 14 hr Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? 18 hr Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) 22 hr LUKE 521
News Anti-Muslim bigotry has an official voice in Tr... Tue Conservative Boot 359
News Lindsay Lohan, Islama s jewel: a I feel very ba... Tue handsome_awesome_... 7
News Why did Vikings have 'Allah' embroidered into f... Tue Grassclipper 4
More from around the web