Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 8,037)

Showing posts 160,721 - 160,740 of355,888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Khalid you are the Hypocrite of the year if there was such a n award.

You post on here about true blonde and other private things like and try and preach about discussing private issues, are you delusional?

Don't deny you did not say those things as Faith revived them just the other day and TG whom says she is not bothered by them did not seem to like Faith reviving them.

Plus how the heck do we know about you and TG private life? Because you two post everything here, like as in too much information everything.

She told us you guys control her Qu'ran reading, and other things, so the fact that myself or someone mentioned them is not us invading privacy its mentioning what everybody already knows.

We know about her children because she told us you moron, how else would anyone know? Get a clue Khalid and stop posting your private details if you don't like anyone discussing them.

http://postimage.org/image/gj86r6t2d/
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when people discuss their private family life in a forum... why you don't fck yourself and let TG family life private. Did you see any minister behaving like you are behaving... She told you that Baron and Cartooni are lying and attacking her through her family... why are you taking this felthy bandwagon and associate yourself with scumbags like them... You heard cartooni insulting mothers and fathers of posters in here... did you see the posters retaliating by insulting his dead mother or his dead father ... no... that means these posters have some integrity.... The children of TG are well take care of and balanced... they are in no need of having your "supposed" sympathy... so why you don't back off regarding her family and argue with her about her reason she love Islam and dislike the sionists who wreck havock in the world and who show their arrogance daily....you pos.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

TG said herself her son lives in the USA, I have no idea why but it is odd and rare that a man gains custody over a woman without extenuating circumstances. It is assumes I agree and Baron should not assume, that said TG should not mention one part without explaining the other part, or people will come to conclusions. I simply mentioned it is odd indeed.

If they don't like questions or criticism perhaps they should not discuss their private lives on a public forum.
Syriana wrote:
I'm surprised you take any notice of baron, where ever the child is, has nothing to do with you or anyone else...so its not a good question that "he" had at all.....
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Is that why Hitler likes Islam better and said it better fit the Nazi party.

I feel sad for you Ali, you think id you lie enough it will be true.

Fact remains Hitler liked Islam and said it better fit the Nazi party, there is nothing you can do or say to change that.

Hitler is long ago dead, he said what he said and its recorded in history forever.

You Muslims cannot deny the Holocaust, or what what Hitler said, you can try as you attempt to here, but the history is well distributed to all the world so the Islamic lies won't fly to non-Muslims.

PS Your caps letters don't make your lies any more believable.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
CHRISTIAN HITLER LOOKED AT ISLAM WITH ENVY, JUST LIKE OTHER CHRISTIANS, THEY ALL ENVY MUSLIMS AND ISLAM!!!
Gee thanks for pointing these facts out Jan!!!!! If you were not such a fornicator and creep, you too could convert to the Glorious Way of Islam!!!! Allahu Akbr!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Yea yea Ali we get it,

Islam is a religion of peace

Mohammad never harmed anyone.

Holocaust never happened,

9/11 was Jews

Crusades were Christian aggression,(forget the fact of invading Muslims in Christian lands) Muslims were in Europe bringing apples pies to Christians wen they attacked.

Aisha may have been 6 in marriage but so was Mary, forget the Mary age is never mentioned, and that she was a Virgin at Jesus birth.

Are we getting this right?

Oh yea and Jerusalem and surrounding is Muslim land, forget that the Hebrew Bible mentioned Jerusalem 700 times by name, and the Qu'ran mentioned it not once, it is Muslim not Jewish.

TG see the above, you need to follow this and more to be a good Muslim, and don't forget Jews are descendants of apes and pigs and do not take Christian or Jews as friends.
Aliroger1 wrote:
ST V HOSPITAL HAS CAUGHT UP WITH SHEILA!!!!!
Sheila is trying to explain how she upholds the code of ethics around multicultural-informed care and respect for all people!!!!! Sheila is trying to claim that she was duped by Jan and others to engage in her campaign of hate and racism and Islamophobia, but the investigators are not buying it. Chief investigator Achmed Abdullah Tell refuses to accept Sheila's weasel excuses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

A long ago dead lunatic has 1.2 billion gullible followers today, don't underestimate the lunatics.
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunatics can say anything to excuse their action... It does not mean a judge will take in consideration their excuse.... but definitively will take in consideration their psychosis.... BTW CHTT how is your priapism...any relief... youare a brave man ..for so long...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
Khalid you are the Hypocrite of the year if there was such a n award.
You post on here about true blonde and other private things like and try and preach about discussing private issues, are you delusional?
Don't deny you did not say those things as Faith revived them just the other day and TG whom says she is not bothered by them did not seem to like Faith reviving them.
Plus how the heck do we know about you and TG private life? Because you two post everything here, like as in too much information everything.
She told us you guys control her Qu'ran reading, and other things, so the fact that myself or someone mentioned them is not us invading privacy its mentioning what everybody already knows.
We know about her children because she told us you moron, how else would anyone know? Get a clue Khalid and stop posting your private details if you don't like anyone discussing them.
<quoted text>
You are a hypocrit and you are like all the shills in here who twist the posts to fit your lunacy...
I never been vulgar like you tried to be vis a vis TG... I said that TG is a blonde because she visited me and she is a blond ...I said that because I did not base myself on a picture but in relity...But the filthy hyenas interpreted that the vulgar way they did... but you liked the interpretation of these shills because of your dirty mind... you are like all these ahole... dirty...
I never talk about her private life in here... but her ex "friend" like cartooni... disclosed her private information to hurt her... I did not want to retaliate even if I have all the information about cartooni ... how he is and who is his family... I believe that even if he is an ahole... his family shouldn't suffer because of his stupidity... Cartooni's anger is understandable ... but you ... you do that the sadistic way... you are an ahole Jan... I don't know how many time I have to tell you that...
Now if you have a post where I discussed TG private life... bring the link and let the posters judge...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

R U Serious??

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when people discuss their private family life in a forum...

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Don't make excuses for your snide remarks, you needn't have brought the subject up.....and she doesn't have to explain anything to anyone.
J_a_n wrote:
TG said herself her son lives in the USA, I have no idea why but it is odd and rare that a man gains custody over a woman without extenuating circumstances. It is assumes I agree and Baron should not assume, that said TG should not mention one part without explaining the other part, or people will come to conclusions. I simply mentioned it is odd indeed.
If they don't like questions or criticism perhaps they should not discuss their private lives on a public forum.
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

The Zionist was named Haj Amin al-Husseini, Zionist believe the land of Israel was only promised to them and Muslim make this claim every day.

They say a picture says 1,000 words...

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/pics/Islamic_Clu...
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Zionist were in touch with Hitler and they the ones that put a bad words on Jewish. Now zionis are doing the same to Palestine Hitler did to Jewish, blame it on zionist not Muslims. Muslims get well along with Jewish people. It just one and one that doing wrong not whole nation of Muslims, but heck i know you will never get it, you just full of it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

You said 'true' Blonde, we are not stupid Khalid don't take me for a fool.

Plus what about the lube nonsense.

We know about her Ex from the Denmark forum, when they broke up we all knew EVERYTHING, maybe you can have Faith go and search them all out if you would like to see them??
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hypocrit and you are like all the shills in here who twist the posts to fit your lunacy...
I never been vulgar like you tried to be vis a vis TG... I said that TG is a blonde because she visited me and she is a blond ...I said that because I did not base myself on a picture but in relity...But the filthy hyenas interpreted that the vulgar way they did... but you liked the interpretation of these shills because of your dirty mind... you are like all these ahole... dirty...
I never talk about her private life in here... but her ex "friend" like cartooni... disclosed her private information to hurt her... I did not want to retaliate even if I have all the information about cartooni ... how he is and who is his family... I believe that even if he is an ahole... his family shouldn't suffer because of his stupidity... Cartooni's anger is understandable ... but you ... you do that the sadistic way... you are an ahole Jan... I don't know how many time I have to tell you that...
Now if you have a post where I discussed TG private life... bring the link and let the posters judge...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Snide remarks to actual statement made on this very blog still there right now?

Stop with the nonsense, everybody knows Khalid and TG share too much information.
Syriana wrote:
Don't make excuses for your snide remarks, you needn't have brought the subject up.....and she doesn't have to explain anything to anyone.
<quoted text>
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
R U Serious??
<quoted text>
Did you see ahole... this post is prove that what you do is dirty campaigning like cartooni and Baron... You are at their level now...lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Faith already revived them all the other day, TG whom said she is not bothered by them did not seem to like Faith reviving them.

You even made stuff up to get attention, like the alleged second wife in Pakistan that you were sending Swanie out to meet.

So who knows what is true, and what is not????
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

In the end you said the words, not me.

Why blame Baron, cartooni or myself for words you said??

Its not 'campaigning'.. It's reality!
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see ahole... this post is prove that what you do is dirty campaigning like cartooni and Baron... You are at their level now...lol.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
The Zionist was named Haj Amin al-Husseini, Zionist believe the land of Israel was only promised to them and Muslim make this claim every day.
They say a picture says 1,000 words...
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/pics/Islamic_Clu...
<quoted text>
Poor Jan...he became as any every other shill who feed into vulgarity and posters consider as a looser... he is an ahole...lol
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
In the end you said the words, not me.
Why blame Baron, cartooni or myself for words you said??
Its not 'campaigning'.. It's reality!
<quoted text>
Why you don't bring my posts than instead of you filthy interpretations...if I said the word and you did not twist them... why you don't bring my words...

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ahole, for me to say he lives in US dosn't mean I don't love my kid and like you has to mention my kids in here when attack me ahole keep my kids out of it hateful idiot, I mention it to D2 in private only to stop the fight beteen us, and then I put up a link about Israel shortly after that and D2 went crazy on me all over again just cause of that called me liar so on just cause of links about Israel and then both of them she and cartoon mention my kid in here on revengs to me that when I just start to talk about my son yes he live with his father, anyway cause of them let it out in here so I just said it too in here after they mention it in here yes he in US with his father so what do not make me a bad mother ahole, we had us up and downs just like any people do in thye marriage life, but we good now when came to us son. Leave my son out of it ahole and you others hateful idiots, i has already report infidel now Baron and you next Jan, you wait. I only did say to D2 in private fuck her. Do not mean you and fartoona and Baron need to attack me through my family hateful minster. You are a liar, you aren an ahole. My kids shouldn't be mention and others even so people has talk about they life and kids too, i make a mistake by doing so and I am careful now who I talk with now after this. They should not mention my children when they attack me than keep my children out of it, is the lowest of them and that what you doing too ahole fecking enough of you hateful shit. You make up lies too and twist it you ahole minister. you kno nothing of my story other than what they has told here to tell lies to get they way. you as minister, you are no way minister.
You should feel ashame for begin a minister.
Thank you Khaled and Shirle. <3
Was just looking in back, but I'm out of here again after see that post from Jan ahole.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

There was no need for you to have even mentioned what baron said, you were being plain nasty.

You stop with the nonsense, sounds like sour grapes as you couldn't convert her to your way of thinking...
J_a_n wrote:
Snide remarks to actual statement made on this very blog still there right now?
Stop with the nonsense, everybody knows Khalid and TG share too much information.
<quoted text>
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SWANIE! Your englis teacher says HI!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Don't let Jan drive you away lol
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ahole, for me to say he lives in US dosn't mean I don't love my kid and like you has to mention my kids in here when attack me ahole keep my kids out of it hateful idiot, I mention it to D2 in private only to stop the fight beteen us, and then I put up a link about Israel shortly after that and D2 went crazy on me all over again just cause of that called me liar so on just cause of links about Israel and then both of them she and cartoon mention my kid in here on revengs to me that when I just start to talk about my son yes he live with his father, anyway cause of them let it out in here so I just said it too in here after they mention it in here yes he in US with his father so what do not make me a bad mother ahole, we had us up and downs just like any people do in thye marriage life, but we good now when came to us son. Leave my son out of it ahole and you others hateful idiots, i has already report infidel now Baron and you next Jan, you wait. I only did say to D2 in private fuck her. Do not mean you and fartoona and Baron need to attack me through my family hateful minster. You are a liar, you aren an ahole. My kids shouldn't be mention and others even so people has talk about they life and kids too, i make a mistake by doing so and I am careful now who I talk with now after this. They should not mention my children when they attack me than keep my children out of it, is the lowest of them and that what you doing too ahole fecking enough of you hateful shit. You make up lies too and twist it you ahole minister. you kno nothing of my story other than what they has told here to tell lies to get they way. you as minister, you are no way minister.
You should feel ashame for begin a minister.
Thank you Khaled and Shirle. <3
Was just looking in back, but I'm out of here again after see that post from Jan ahole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 160,721 - 160,740 of355,888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••