Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 486518 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168227 Feb 19, 2013
I HAVE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB OF SHAKING CARTOON OUT OF HIS TREE

Poor guy is running around screaming like a banshee who dropped his bottle of whiskey and saw it smash and soak into the ground!!! LOLLLL

Cartoon's typing is faster than his brain!!! LOLLLLLL
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168228 Feb 19, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are a parrot. I want you to use your brain dummy and have an independent critical thinking and opinions, all of you haters parrot each other, If I read one I have read you all.
You all cover deficiencies with abuse and hate mongering and filthy language like teens starting to use four letter words.
But for Americans that is a very tall order, nobody ever accused you of being thinkers. You zoom through school unable to read and write and through life thinking there is nothing beyond american borders, but got to admit you now know thailand for drugs and sex tourism. Idiot
tewll us what you think of a 37 year old being raised on a pre teen tv show, while adorning his palace with her posters ?????
keep in mind, he's a perverted islamic like you, flounderhoof
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168229 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>yet, my slow brain had no problem catching your dimwittedness, while your monkey islamics cheered the fallacy... yeah thats something to be proud of huh ?
how is "I Bet and Probably" factual ?????
POOR CARTOON NOW REALIZES THAT EVERYONE WATCHED HIM MAKE A FOOL OF HIMSELF IN REAL TIME!!! LOLLLLL

Damn, I am very good!!! Don't feel too bad Cartoon. We all had a good laugh at you. You are the best clown around!!!
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#168230 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>yet, my slow brain had no problem catching your dimwittedness, while your monkey islamics cheered the fallacy... yeah thats something to be proud of huh ?
how is "I Bet and Probably" factual ?????
Ali is articulate, superb command of a second language, could be a proffessor of english, beats mother tongue people by miles.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168231 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>do you not see the "I" in carooni, you dumbass 7 degrees janitor
yeah some sweat shop... a 25,000 man Tank and Ship building factory.... I made no claim to what they speak... i was rich, i had translators.... they had to speak english, as i refused to learn what ever they were spouting....
you know, if you didnt always make sh!t up, you wouldnt always be trapped as that lying islamic dope... and scumwad... with the pretend chinese wifey
please show us the ACCORDING TO CARTOONi PART, you lacks credibility islamic savage ?
CAROONI??? DO YOU NOT SEE THE "T" IN CARTOON??? LOLLLLL

I suggest you take one of your Ativans now. Thanks for the laugh though. You are a Great Cartoon!!! 1.2 billion Chinese are laughing at you now, plus all the Muslims here!!!
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168232 Feb 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, OUT OF 1.2 BILLION PEOPLE, CARTOON MET MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO WORKED FOR HIM AS PEASANT SLAVES
Cartoon had some poor desperate peasants working in his sweat shop, and Cartoon thinks they represent all of China!!! Hong Kong, for those like Cartoon, who do not know, is in the south of China. In the south, they speak Cantonese, a dialect not understood by most Chinese. The official language of China is standard Chinese, incorrectly identified by stupid ignorant foreigners like Cartoon as Mandarin Chinese, which most of the southern peasants Cartoon lorded it over cannot speak of understand!!! These people who cannot communicate with most other Chinese represent all of China, according to Cartoon!!! LOLLLLL
is Hubei Provence considered south china, bonehead chinese expert

cause the way i heard it... it is considered the founding place of "china".... you stupid as fcuk dope...

you should have gotten the clue last week when i mentioned the yangtze river, you stooge and big islamic dummy...

you should try using question marks or saying apparently ... you might not look so lame and stupid, as your arabic brethren ... you perverted dumb big dope...
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168233 Feb 19, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ali is articulate, superb command of a second language, could be a proffessor of english, beats mother tongue people by miles.
at an islamic sheithole maybe... and your as pathetic for suggesting so, flounderhoof...

My neighbors dog could teach muslim kids and they'd turn out smarter...

whats a proFFesor, professor
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#168234 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>tewll us what you think of a 37 year old being raised on a pre teen tv show, while adorning his palace with her posters ?????
keep in mind, he's a perverted islamic like you, flounderhoof
There are perverted muslims although not as common as perverted americans.
A vendor seeling human brains was selling muslim brain for 3 dollars, Chinses for 5 and american brains for 2000 dollars , when asked why the american is so expensive he said they are rare, I got to break 1000 heads to find one, lool
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168235 Feb 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
CAROONI??? DO YOU NOT SEE THE "T" IN CARTOON??? LOLLLLL
I suggest you take one of your Ativans now. Thanks for the laugh though. You are a Great Cartoon!!! 1.2 billion Chinese are laughing at you now, plus all the Muslims here!!!
No stupid No one can..it was OMITTED.... you stupid dope... you might have said that a little differently Mr Articulate...

all the muslims her are laughing at anything.... and the chinese dont give a sh!t, you delusional uppity peasant....
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168236 Feb 19, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
There are perverted muslims although not as common as perverted americans.
A vendor seeling human brains was selling muslim brain for 3 dollars, Chinses for 5 and american brains for 2000 dollars , when asked why the american is so expensive he said they are rare, I got to break 1000 heads to find one, lool
is that what they flock here from their islamic scumholes... cause were stupider than them flonderhoof...

does that joke explain how you build a huge city with out a sewer system, cause your the smart ones ???... I mean, its not like western cities hadnt already been built for a century or more, with sewer systems... all they had to do was COPY PASTE.... get it dumb fcuking muslims sheithead ? speaking of intelligence... are you still using your left hand (hoof)?

what's Chinses :
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168237 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>yeah some sweat shop... a 25,000 man Tank and Ship building factory.... I made no claim to what they speak... i was rich, i had translators.... they had to speak english, as i refused to learn what ever they were spouting....
SO, CARTOON VISITED CHINA BUT NEVER REALLY INTERACTED WITH CHINESE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMS, CULTURE AND PRACTICES

He did not make any effort to get to know the CHinese, yet Cartoon claims to be an authority on CHinese!!! LOLLLLL

Cartoon is the best clown here!!!
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168238 Feb 19, 2013
remember in egypt, they couldnt wash the streets cause the sewer system was built higher than the filth ?????

yeah... islamics, theyre really the smart ones... if you like living in sh!t, i guess.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#168239 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>No stupid No one can..it was OMITTED.... you stupid dope... you might have said that a little differently Mr Articulate...
all the muslims her are laughing at anything.... and the chinese dont give a sh!t, you delusional uppity peasant....
Kuntooni Dope
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#168240 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>
at an islamic sheithole maybe... and your as pathetic for suggesting so, flounderhoof...
My neighbors dog could teach muslim kids and they'd turn out smarter...
whats a proFFesor, professor
I am ProVeritas, sprechen truth and nothing ut the truth so help me Allah
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168241 Feb 19, 2013
Ali thinks a caps lock big mouth, is the same thing as intelligence... but stupid muslims buy that sh!t anyway... ergo Sh!theads...
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168242 Feb 19, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Kuntooni Dope
a fitting tribute to women everywhere... they must be so proud... well they can thank you Spatass... am i like your wife or is she like me ????
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#168243 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>is that what they flock here from their islamic scumholes... cause were stupider than them flonderhoof...
does that joke explain how you build a huge city with out a sewer system, cause your the smart ones ???... I mean, its not like western cities hadnt already been built for a century or more, with sewer systems... all they had to do was COPY PASTE.... get it dumb fcuking muslims sheithead ? speaking of intelligence... are you still using your left hand (hoof)?
what's Chinses :
Typing mistakes are common with high IQ, the moror nerves can not cope with lightening speed thnking, dummy. Hit some books of psychology
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168244 Feb 19, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, CARTOON VISITED CHINA BUT NEVER REALLY INTERACTED WITH CHINESE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMS, CULTURE AND PRACTICES
He did not make any effort to get to know the CHinese, yet Cartoon claims to be an authority on CHinese!!! LOLLLLL
Cartoon is the best clown here!!!
yeah, cause you know... I was busy dealing with heads of state who were begging us IN ENGLISH to bring our machine manufacturing to CHINA... Oh how we and out american technology were paraded for all to see.... lets see... the culture at the time... was STARVING COMMUNIST PEASANTS... and guess what, even in chinese, the work was sub standard... no doubt like your pretend wifey... We had to fire them Ali... they sucked... we took the deal to mexico... where i also owned translators...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168245 Feb 19, 2013
cartooni deux wrote:
<quoted text>is Hubei Provence considered south china, bonehead chinese expert
cause the way i heard it... it is considered the founding place of "china".... you stupid as fcuk dope...
you should have gotten the clue last week when i mentioned the yangtze river, you stooge and big islamic dummy...
you should try using question marks or saying apparently ... you might not look so lame and stupid, as your arabic brethren ... you perverted dumb big dope...
CARTOON WAS BUILDING SHIPS IN LANDLOCKED HUBEI PROVINCE!!! LOLLL

You can't make this stuff up!!! Cartoon, Hubei is in the centre, which to northern Chinese, is in the south. China, the Middle Kingdom, was centred on Shanxi and Shaanxi Provinces, in the Qin [pronounced Chin] Dynasty and was the traditional Han region and capitals. Beijing [jing=capital] was the northern capital for the minority, non-Chinese rulers like the Mongols [Mengu], as well as the minority Manchu Qing dynasty.

Let us not forget, you posted that the Yangtse and Yellow were the same rivers, when in fact they are 2 different rivers!!! LOLLL
cartooni deux

Santa Monica, CA

#168246 Feb 19, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Typing mistakes are common with high IQ, the moror nerves can not cope with lightening speed thnking, dummy. Hit some books of psychology
it was a question ? and as they say in the real world, THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS...... Ms defensive flounderhoof... i just assumed in a post about intelligence, you might perform better...

I mean what if i challenged it like some stupid fculing muslim, and it was some cultural bullsh!t i didnt understand... had I NOT ASKED, i might look foolish, whereas buy asking... i showed a sign of respect...

so it was Chinese and a typo... thanks Ms defensive scholar...

again i ask with humility... thnking, i get you ommitted an i... but moror ? the "n" (my guess) is no where near thye R, so i'm at a loss for a realistic answer. so i, yet again ask... Moror ?

lastly what does reading psychology have to do with asking a question ? oh wait, I should read up about your nutty response to a question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr HughBe 247,677
Why i left islam!!!!! 1 hr Tigra 60
Sadiq Khan says there are too many white men 1 hr Vote UKIP 1
Izlamic is a joke 1 hr Vote UKIP 1
Women are culturally 2nd class 1 hr Vote UKIP 1
Citizenship suspended for muslims 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 62
Why Coward DARTH YADAduh! Afraid to DEBATE? 2 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 13
More from around the web