Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 443344 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

dat cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167808 Feb 17, 2013
hey dipshit ProTw@tass... you couldnt even post your retarded links properly..., stupid islamic dope...

The one that states army, is the marines and the one you labeled marines is army.... what a fcuking idiot.
dat cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167809 Feb 17, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have large double double and timbits to go, please.
amazing what these lazy ignorant beggars will try and purchase on the peoples dole.... Had it actually sat a SCHOOLING EXAM" the bint might have been self sufficient, but as everyone knows, islamic woman are deficient. Hey, who am i to argue with "gods supposed words"....
dat cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167810 Feb 17, 2013
some one trying to ban... a cartooni ????? hahahahaha

must have been that picture of the filthy islamic scumbag from san clemente ... or his Dumbodottir head
dat cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167811 Feb 17, 2013
Time to have Top Girl banned for homophobia the Dyke calling dottir head and islamic KOk doer, that the ex stripper is.

I wonder if WIMA, ever got his web cam show ? He must have known something, to even ask for it, right ?... I guess he wasnt "algerian" enough to qualify.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#167812 Feb 17, 2013
dat cartooni wrote:
Time to have Top Girl banned for homophobia the Dyke calling dottir head and islamic KOk doer, that the ex stripper is.
I wonder if WIMA, ever got his web cam show ? He must have known something, to even ask for it, right ?... I guess he wasnt "algerian" enough to qualify.
ohhh right, just like u said that baronfk musta had a reason for calling me putana? yeah ok infidel, words are never forgotten
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#167813 Feb 17, 2013
dat cartooni wrote:
and another thing, with no offence to danettoo, not everyone that disagrees with d2 is jealous! does that mean u jealous of khaled cos u disagree with him? really whats there to be jealous of LOL
I noticed u said that about LH and me too, it makes u sound like a panderer when u do that
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#167814 Feb 17, 2013
dat cartooni wrote:
hey dipshit ProTw@tass... you couldnt even post your retarded links properly..., stupid islamic dope...
The one that states army, is the marines and the one you labeled marines is army.... what a fcuking idiot.
I know. All monkeys look same
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#167815 Feb 17, 2013
dramatic drama queen infidel LOL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#167816 Feb 17, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha....we all know that B44 actually had Saudi genes...
Shameless man you yourself had told us the story of your stolen grandmother and how your 12 yrs old grandma got banged by the GREAT SAUDI SHAIKH .....and how you and your brother went to Saudi to settle score with your Saudi grandpa ...But everything went wrong..hahaha
Later on you and your brother Mel Gibson had to run away from Saudi..hahaha...
You told us how terrified you are..... you even have no chance to buy ticket to Australia and how you swim back to Aussie IN A DISGUSTING WAY..hahaha
Shameless fkr...
-
Let see how stupid you are!
-
TO HAVE YOUR GRANDMOTHER WORKING AS AN EGYPTIAN PROSTITUTE DURING THE WAR HAVING SEX FIRST THERE WAS THE GERMAN SOLDIERS, THAN FOLLOWED BY THE BRITISH, THE INDIANS, THE AUSTRALIAM AND THE NEW ZEALANDERS, DOES THAT MEAN YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE GENES IN YOU?
-
THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE ANY OF THE GERMANIC GENES IN YOU.

All it means that your grandmother got banged by many Western men.

Is it true that over 80% of Egyptian women worked as prostitutes during the last world war to get extra money?
Even now in this century almost 90% of Egyptian women work as Prostitutes, that does not man your mother gave birth to you from one of those fckes.

I was in Egypt recently, and I had a feeling that quite a lot of the Egyptian women are getting extra money working as prostitutes. At least at the resort where I was, it was full of them, all ages, appearences- and very cheap. Our guide told us that about 80% of Egyptian women work part- time as whores to get extra money. Is this so?
What do they do with the money they get from the clients? Do they give the money to their husbands or they keep it to themselves? Do husbands take the money light- heartidly?
dat cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167817 Feb 17, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
really dumb sh!t. open a monkey book, you might actually find they look DIFFERENT, you islamic dummy.... here I'll help.
https://www.google.com/search...

oh and Ms aint got no schoolin, cause youre a deficient islamic bint.... the correct way to say that... is... all monkeys look THE same, you ignorant savage. even idff the actual statement is 100% WRONG... but what would one expect from the mouth of a deficient bint, and barbarian

oh and lastly you ignorant savage WORDS Marine and Army... dont look anything alike... you perverted lying lout...

All you had to do was admit your mistake, but no, you simply made a bigger islamic fool of yourself, because you islamic savages lack credibility and apparently brains and all the social graces of actual humans.

Location hidden

#167818 Feb 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Go fck yourself, you berber cnt. You are boring and dim-witted.
-
You take the Egyptian Muslim King_of_Arabiya 2 much too serious.
-
Have you ever known for a Muslim to tell the truth, when a lie makes a much better story.
dat cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167819 Feb 17, 2013
Lena wrote:
dramatic drama queen infidel LOL
sure, ok... looking for some attention are ya ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#167820 Feb 17, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
US MARINES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4hpEnLtqUDgXX
This is a better video of Marines at play.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

They know how to treat a filthy sullah.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#167821 Feb 17, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Parrot
Squatpisher!
dat cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167822 Feb 17, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>ohhh right, just like u said that baronfk musta had a reason for calling me putana? yeah ok infidel, words are never forgotten
well... to put it all in prospective,.... i bet your closer to a putana than Faith Trisha or Ravensclaw are to Dykes... do the math...

ergo, The homophobia the TP DottirHead should be banned for...

I, hopefully along with the three mentioned will flag these homophobic posts of hers...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#167823 Feb 17, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for the filthy Iranians......no, they don't........

"Iran's recent announcement about the successful launch of a small monkey into space was greeted with a healthy dose of skepticism when pictures of the creature in its custom "car seat" first surfaced online.

But now, experts have stepped up their criticism of Iran's claim, with several scientists reporting that the space monkey could be a fraud.

The reports began circulating after images from a press conference showed a monkey that appeared markedly different than the one pictured getting strapped into the rocket, The Telegraph reports."
dat cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167824 Feb 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>This is a better video of Marines at play.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y7PHOa8eBrUXX
They know how to treat a filthy sullah.
hey dipsh!t muslima ProTw@tAss... a smart person knows the difference between the words ARMY and MARINES.... Go Marines.
dat cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167825 Feb 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately for the filthy Iranians......no, they don't........
"Iran's recent announcement about the successful launch of a small monkey into space was greeted with a healthy dose of skepticism when pictures of the creature in its custom "car seat" first surfaced online.
But now, experts have stepped up their criticism of Iran's claim, with several scientists reporting that the space monkey could be a fraud.
The reports began circulating after images from a press conference showed a monkey that appeared markedly different than the one pictured getting strapped into the rocket, The Telegraph reports."
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i guess to stupid muslims, they all look like relatives, ergo.... the same.

Location hidden

#167826 Feb 17, 2013
sana-d wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are extremely hurt.
But I agree with King running away should not be the option.Instead you should try to fight.
-
You have no shame, when the Muslims invaded your country, stole your peaceful religion, forced you to become a Muslim, raped your grandmothers and your daughters.
-
Send your underage boys and girls back to Saudi to serve as prostitutes and slaves.
-
And you are still a Muslim with no shame?
-
But than what can I say besides that you are a Muslim with no shame.
dat cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#167827 Feb 17, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
You take the Egyptian Muslim King_of_Arabiya 2 much too serious.
-
Have you ever known for a Muslim to tell the truth, when a lie makes a much better story.
regardless if it even makes sencer....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-Carry "Draw Mohamme... 2 min Mikey 3
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Bar Bahlul 220,402
A Mind Is To Beautiful A Thing To Waste... 8 min Mikey 4
Ynot's Last Words... 18 min Rev_Peter_Tracker 1
Dear Muslim friends 26 min The_Prophet_Lied 864
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West 26 min Faith 1,450
Poll Does Jinn Martini suck TIMESTENS weenie when ar... (Jul '12) 35 min Tong Fungtan 6
Hate Crimes against Muslims must stop. 5 hr supersonic boom 236
More from around the web