Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 488185 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#167762 Feb 17, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>You are an old stinky skunk dry dyke and ulgy inside and out more and more, you don't act like a woman, you act like a man and none man want women like you. I' m not the one with attention here as I been ignore you hyenas ugly gang in here as farthist and D2 and CHTT so on, but yes i has make post to you indeed, I'm not the one that went on to D2 fast montsh as I been ignore her and fartshit a lot and wil keep doing so, is you fartshit friend that seek attention with none stop, you just too stupid to see it. You the one washed out dry dyke. You should feel ashame how you act, and how you talk. and I say just the same just like anyone in here that they leaving then they come back, am not the one stupid smelly skunk that has said that and when say leaving I mean am not gona spend my day all day 24/7 in here as it seems like you do in here, mean you has none life actually for do lot of copy pasta in here, you gang has said so many times too they leaving, I could name few of you haters. Go get a life smelly skunk washed out dyke.
Lol thanks King_of Arabya and to Sand-D, you both right but I don't want to spend my time in here as those trolls in here that spend they time 24/7 in here as infidel fartass and the skunk smelly Faith.
Am in heaven when with Khaled ;)
Faith is a plant on Topix and is probably a guy
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#167763 Feb 17, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
'None make sencer here' Just get lost, you wont leave you'll be back in a couple of hours dimwit.
You are not funny Afro Parrot-
You 'get lost' back to the Congo!

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#167764 Feb 17, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You are not funny Afro Parrot-
You 'get lost' back to the Congo!
we should send Faith with him, see how they can gets on with each others in Congo lool.
Nina Q

Sanayi, Turkey

#167765 Feb 17, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Sana-d spelled you name wrong first. Is this you first time here in Topix, don't remember has seen you before here, if welcome. But really don't want to welcome you in here cause this place is like coming into hell here, cause is like hell when came to those hatful nutters as infidel and them in here, you deserve better place than here Sana-D.
To Nina, yes I feel Bible is not correct about many things as it has been changed a lot and I seen it as when did live in Hawaii few years ago as I have friends there and they go and went to Church every saturday those that call them seven days aventure or so and others something else that went to Church every sunday, did see they didn't agree on much about Bible when they was talking about the things and I was kinda lost and stard at them and asked them wait a minute why are you fightig about this, do you not have the same Holy Bible!!! Lool they really didn't think about it and heard them talking what they were saying until I asked them and stared at me and then they changed they subject and talk about something else.
So yes Nina it just what I see and feel Nina, different than you after have seen this so on and I know Islam is the right one and so on.
hello swanie...:))
if you know that islam is the right thing then fine by me.What i know is that jesus gave us freedom to think about him and speculate and try to understand him .

what i know is that Quran is basically based on the bible more particularly the OT and if there is no OT or bible anyway there is no quran.

no Abraham, no moses no OT, no Quran.

no jesus no Quran either for what is Quran without a little Jesus inn it_??pure OT, pure jewish religion

but ..whatever makes you feel better with yourself is the good thing for you . If it really gives you answers to your spiritual quest..

~)))
Nina Q

Sanayi, Turkey

#167766 Feb 17, 2013
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#167767 Feb 17, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>'None make sencer here' Just get lost, you wont leave you'll be back in a couple of hours dimwit.
Parrot

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#167768 Feb 17, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Parrot
Squatpisher!

Location hidden

#167769 Feb 17, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
hello swanie...:))
if you know that islam is the right thing then fine by me.What i know is that jesus gave us freedom to think about him and speculate and try to understand him .
what i know is that Quran is basically based on the bible more particularly the OT and if there is no OT or bible anyway there is no quran.
no Abraham, no moses no OT, no Quran.
no jesus no Quran either for what is Quran without a little Jesus inn it_??pure OT, pure jewish religion
but ..whatever makes you feel better with yourself is the good thing for you . If it really gives you answers to your spiritual quest..
~)))
Hi Nina. Thank you, what make you feel better and me feel better and others feel better it what most matter :) and see in each mind what is right what matter, when I said I feel it and is the right one, am not saying and telling anyne to convert to Islam lool, never I feel that wrong of people to force it on others, am none Religions person anyway and would just be me not for anyne else, it just what I believe and came to believe by look and seek into it so on more, got interest in it, and I wouldn't like anyone to force they beliefs on others no matter who we and they are. Abraham and Mose and others are in the both yes, I agree.
Take care.

Location hidden

#167770 Feb 17, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Parrot
agree, send him to jungle where he belong, Faith can feed him the bananas.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#167771 Feb 17, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>we should send Faith with him, see how they can gets on with each others in Congo lool.
Hmmmmm if we send them back to their motherland which means central Africa then just imagine where the african animals could go...hahahahah

Location hidden

#167772 Feb 17, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>You are an old stinky skunk dry dyke and ulgy inside and out more and more, you don't act like a woman, you act like a man and none man want women like you. I' m not the one with attention here as I been ignore you hyenas ugly gang in here as farthist and D2 and CHTT so on, but yes i has make post to you indeed, I'm not the one that went on to D2 fast montsh as I been ignore her and fartshit a lot and wil keep doing so, is you fartshit friend that seek attention with none stop, you just too stupid to see it. You the one washed out dry dyke. You should feel ashame how you act, and how you talk. and I say just the same just like anyone in here that they leaving then they come back, am not the one stupid smelly skunk that has said that and when say leaving I mean am not gona spend my day all day 24/7 in here as it seems like you do in here, mean you has none life actually for do lot of copy pasta in here, you gang has said so many times too they leaving, I could name few of you haters. Go get a life smelly skunk washed out dyke.
Lol thanks King_of Arabya and to Sand-D, you both right but I don't want to spend my time in here as those trolls in here that spend they time 24/7 in here as infidel fartass and the skunk smelly Faith.
Am in heaven when with Khaled ;)
U r most welcome .... TG....
u r a TRUE tiger of topix....

Location hidden

#167773 Feb 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Go fck yourself, you berber cnt. You are boring and dim-witted.
Fkng ugly bitcy go play with ur buldogs balls ...
because u cannot get a man .....
because no man would like to fk an ugly fat black bitcy like u.....bs

Location hidden

#167774 Feb 17, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm if we send them back to their motherland which means central Africa then just imagine where the african animals could go...hahahahah
Lool so where shuld we send them then!!

Location hidden

#167775 Feb 17, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
U r most welcome .... TG....
u r a TRUE tiger of topix....
Lool a true tiger!!!! lolol thanks lool, you think so!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#167776 Feb 17, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Lool so where shuld we send them then!!
Err, dumbostani, what?
Brit Expat

Villevieille, France

#167777 Feb 17, 2013
wesley wrote:
in the news today,iran went around and confiscated buddas statues from shops today and the muslim paper said that barbie dolls for little girls are outlawed as was any toy made,it is in the news,and that is a sick people,that is just the tip of the iceberg,about how far mental illness is among the nations of islam,we do not need such sickness in a healthy christian world,it is like a bad virus that needs to be exterminated..
Did you get this from FOXCRAP? LOL
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#167778 Feb 17, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
No rabbis existed in the time of Jesus.....The term rabbi was first applied in the time period after 70CE, that's why it's called the rabbinical period.
What's in a name? Whether called Rabbis ot temple heads ot committees stealing people money and gold does not change the facts they demanded Jesus be killed

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#167779 Feb 17, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Lool a true tiger!!!! lolol thanks lool, you think so!!!
I don't.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#167780 Feb 17, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ignorant? Yet you're the one who doesn't know that originally Judaism was inherited from the father. Matrilineal descent is something that came about during the rabbinical period...and, yes there have been periods of history where Israelites/Jews very actively sought converts and encouraged it. All you need to do is go to your local library and look at something called a book.
Don't worry, I won't blame muslims, although you should because they raised you and you are an idiot.
Naes are interchangeable. Israelites, Judeans or Jews. Don't have to go to library, have all the faiths books and read them.
Jews despite God forgiving them countless times always went after prophets to kill them as they ould not abide by spiritual rules and always were after material gains. Now Jesus came with spiritual message and they did not like it one bit. Ask yourself why God sent only one Messenger for christias and one only for Muslims but jews because of their stubborness he had to send them scores of messengers, they kept straying and God kept sending messengers. Heck, after being saved from Pharoe , splitting the sea for them and sending them food from heaven they made an idol (golden calf) to worship ( Al Sammeri ) when Moses left thm for 40 days. How ungratefull?

Location hidden

#167781 Feb 17, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't.
who care what you thinks, just go have a weed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min Thinking 250,943
Earthquakes caused by gay sex 10 min Muslim rape 2
Izlam was spread by the sword says Sheikh 12 min Muslim rape 3
Are ISIS in Egypt? 16 min Thinking 6
girls k no yaha se le or de (Mar '15) 26 min Taskin mirza 299
News Migrant boys who refuse to shake teachers' hand... 40 min The Proclaimer 3
Asylum seeker wants all family on benefits 1 hr Vote UKIP 1
More from around the web