Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 517719 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167505 Feb 15, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
drop a bag of one million on your way ??
saw the most amazing bit of land ... LOL
OK....lol
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167506 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur a fuol mouthd idiot lena.
and???? what u gonna do about it LOL!
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167507 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur a fuol mouthd idiot lena.
hey abba dabba doo, we have free speech in my country, so If I wanna tell u to go bonk a camel then I will, without getting stoned, get used to it
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167508 Feb 15, 2013
Cali Cartel Member wrote:
does anyone do coke around here?
barron bonker does
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167509 Feb 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I never wished you dead fartooni...I just pointed out that you are really old... very old and you should not smoke weed .... because it accelerate you way towards your tombstone... so live long and prosper ahole...
actually I met a 92 yr old man today who I would have passed for 78-80 yrs old, it made me not afraid to get old, he had energy of a younger man, very switched on too, and a delight to speak with, I hope I see him again, he made my day
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167510 Feb 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Khaled, are there Algerians in my pooter? ;) lol its acting oddly again, only on topix :)
<quoted text>
whats a pooter? u meaning computer? mines acting oddly too - again....
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167511 Feb 15, 2013
Niggir Delta wrote:
<quoted text>
will a Nigerian do? I'll act oddly also off topix.
LOOOL are u the one roaming in mine? intruder....
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167512 Feb 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Syriana... the Algerians are like ants.... when one show up thousand will follow... but I swear I did not post your picture in the Algerian forums... lol... now cartooni and faith will go after me for saying that...lol
don't I know it)))
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167513 Feb 15, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEN IS DISNEY GOING TO MAKE THIS AS A SEQUEL TO LASSIE GO HOME???
Imagine your raccoon is Lassie's stepdaughter. This will be bigger than Bambi!!!
bigger than my bambi, naaaahhhh
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167514 Feb 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
ooooooooooh Faith, I have a stalker? am so lucky it's not baron ...phew...
something creepy this way comes... its in my bloody pc you know....
lurking in the background, ready to double post and cause chaos...
<quoted text>
LMAO I kind enjoyed being stalked for a while ha ha
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167515 Feb 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
hahaha I believe you as you never had my picture...
talking of ants, we have humongous black ones toddling over the floor now and again,..the cat and dog eat them... am not talking to the dog right now, she ate my mouse I was feeding!!!
<quoted text>
mine ate a baby birdy, it had a nest on one of my trees, the baby fell out of nest, I rushed to pick it up to save it from jaws but as I had it in my hand, the mama bird swooped me from the side, it was like a damn brick hit me, so hard, I dropped baby which gave jaws the chance she was waiting for,..no more baby and I had a great big headache for playing hero lol
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167516 Feb 15, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T SIT ON THE GRASS!!!!
Fire in p'ants!!!!
jeepers..creepers...something a lurkin in my peepers......
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167517 Feb 15, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doh a doe, a female dear, ray, me, so, far, la tee,.... DOH
Do you remember Bambi Benbenek [or something like that]. You have to wonder about a woman named Bambi. It has such a salacious ring to it.
Raccoons are experts at living in the city and feasting on garbage and the raccoon-proof garbage bin has never been invented, as yet. The other day one ran down the main drag here right downtown TO and people were screaming like it was a tiger on the loose!!! LOLLL
Europeans used to hang, draw and quarter, because Europeans have blutlust!!!
wasn't she that killer cop
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167518 Feb 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Bambi Bembenek? She was a cop that killed her lover's wife...or something and then went on the lam? Hopefully she is rotting in prison.
I have found that both raccoons and their cultural soul mates, the coyotes are intelligent, harmless and friendly towards people.
I wish we drawing and quartering here for serious offenses. The USA executes far too few criminals.
thought it was her)
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167519 Feb 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>They don't have fire ants ? Every insect, spider or snake in Australia can kill you and they don't have fire ants? Lucky them.
apparently we do have them in QLD, but the queenie will be on the pill soon so no more creepers
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167520 Feb 15, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, and I'm certainly not involved in any 'suicide squats' you suggested on the 9/11 thread on the Egyptian forum.
Biggest gaff in topix history - gorra hand it tae yi cuntey.
Typo was it??
PMSLROFLMFAO
suicide squat????
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167521 Feb 15, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
How often do I have to repeat it I am from Germanic genes and Scandinavian.
-
Being a Putana with very little Education you think Slavs are Germanic.
-
God I am good.
ohhh yeah Scandinavian my arse, u r a turkoslavbulgar

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#167522 Feb 15, 2013
The one God Muslims claim to be the true God that created the world is a false god.
Allah was the title for the Moon-god even in Muhammad's day. Prof. Coon goes on to say, "Similarly, under Mohammed's tutelage, the relatively anonymous Ilah, became Al-Ilah, The God, or Allah, the Supreme Being."

This fact answers the questions, "Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah. But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, i.e. the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god.

In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the Moon-god Allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept that the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the Allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and his daughters and all the other gods." This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed is not, "Allah is great" but "Allah is the greatest," i.e., he is the greatest among the gods. Why would Muhammad say that Allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs never accused Muhammad of preaching a different Allah than the one they already worshipped. This "Allah" was the Moon-god according to the archeological evidence. Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways. To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the Moon-god Allah. To the Jews and the Christians, he said that Allah was their God too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and that is why they rejected his god Allah as a false god.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#167523 Feb 15, 2013
if you want to know more about islam . i find this great link

http://www.fiqhenglish.com/

Syriana

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#167524 Feb 16, 2013
Then drawn and quartered... ;)
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Michigan is a "hanging State". Anyone that kills a raccoon should be hanged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 16 hr True Christian Wi... 17
Evil mohammed 20 hr Bugman 32
A fuming President Trump 22 hr Khan 8
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 22 hr Khan 348
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law Sun LickitySplit 13
JEWS were D Palestinians NOT Landgrabber Arabs! (Sep '15) Sun MUSLIMs R PAGANS 24
Rising crime rate in America Sun Ampman 7
More from around the web