Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
160,001 - 160,020 of 364,158 Comments Last updated 30 min ago
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
All from a fish and chips shop?
-
Some are growing food in the Hills area.
-
Many are car mechanics.
-
Stop dreaming I know many poor Greeks in Sydney.
-
Children of Greeks work as Managers in McDonalds
-
Few work as Putanas in Canberra.
I see u know sh@tall LOL, u wish jealous fishboy
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>he is a good man and maybe too protective but he means well, and did I say hes a hunky wog too lol
good on you !!!:))
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
All from a fish and chips shop?
-
Some are growing food in the Hills area.
-
Many are car mechanics.
-
Stop dreaming I know many poor Greeks in Sydney.
-
Children of Greeks work as Managers in McDonalds
-
Few work as Putanas in Canberra.
and a lot of them did start of with takeways and now own hotels u clueless dkwad
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
There are some types of males who have proved themselves to be dangerous misogynist beasts, no self respecting female would 'kiss and make up' with that!
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T1M...
LOL Trisha :))

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>OK trish, was just trying to keep the peace, whos the other male?
I don't understand keeping peace with someone like Kali, who proves himself to be a serious pervert who casually makes threats and then justifies them.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I see u know sh@tall LOL, u wish jealous fishboy
-
Greeks are one of the largest Migratory population that ever came to Australia.
-
Over 1 million Greeks settled in Sydney and Melbourne, more Greeks settle in Melbourne, you that stupid to realise that we do not have 1 million Greek Millionaires
-
There are 100's of thousands poor Greeks.
-
You 100's of thousand first generation failed Greek migrants returned back to Greece.

-
Many Greek women came out here as poor Greek Putanas and married Greek men who were digging for gold or Opals.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I see u know sh@tall LOL, u wish jealous fishboy
-
Kings Cross is full of young Greek working girls .
-
But look who am telling that to, you already know.
-
God I am good.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Kings Cross is full of young Greek working girls .
-
But look who am telling that to, you already know.
-
God I am good.
God I am good.[/

and I am better)))
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
Over 1 million Greeks settled in Sydney and Melbourne, more Greeks settle in Melbourne, you that stupid to realise that we do not have 1 million Greek Millionaires
-
-
You 100's of thousand first generation failed Greek migrants returned back to Greece.
-
Many Greek women came out here as poor Greek Putanas and married Greek men who were digging for gold or Opals.
maybe not a million but quite a few hundred and the rest are very well off and nothing u can say say will ever change it Kermy.....ribbbit..ribbitt
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
-
-
-
heres some more for ya Kermit

Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

eat yr heart out fyromonkey

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked the quote from his colleague ...lol "better to stay silent and have everyone think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and confirm it".
Thanks syriana.
Then you should have your mouth sewn shut...since just about everything you say confirms that you are a complete i'diot.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord Faith... "un peu de retenu"... I though you're a lady...since you befriended the danish shill you became as vulgar as her...All the posts you brought are the response to your hatred and to lack of "retenus"... I don't stalk people... I just answer vulgarity by vulgarity... they cancel each other...lol
"These old bags are cartoons... they never had pleasure in their life ... they went through it without an essential organ for pleasure... they are dry and nobody want them even the looneys here look at them like the are part of Topix furniture... Poor Trisha...Poor Ravenclaw... I understand why the trolls dislike you for years...."

"Danetoo...you can get your RJ [rimjob]* by just going south on Santa Monica Blvd... at night....
Say hi to your felthy friends...Aisha the new convert and Trisha and Ravenclaw who lost lately their cl*ts... I fell sad for them..."

"don't listen to Trisha and Ravenclaw... since they had theirs cl*ts removed ... they feel going after every female in Topix...It's the nature of the beast....Poor Trisha... Poor Ravenclaw... hope one day they will find you a cure to be woman again..."

"You are already a sionist b@tch... you are just a shill who doesn't deserve raising a child in her house..." [to Faith]

." you don't deserve being a mother... you sionist shill ...selling to the sionist the most precious think that a 5 year old little girl will cherish... the integrity of her mother...
Algerian men give you the middle finger...sionist wh@re" [to Faith]

"Nobody love you or your shill friends... you are hated by all ...christians moslems and jews... you are a shill ... everybody despise you shill...even your little girl will
despise you trailer trash..." [to Faith]

Yes, like all filthy muslims, Mr. Softy's insecurity about women dominates his treatment of them. He is afraid of women. That is why he chooses the brain-damaged and weak-minded Icelander to manipulate and control. It is a shameful and sickening display.

"You pos...always try to demeane female posters when you don't have arguments to oppose them... why you don't tone it down,,,ahole."

---- Khaled "Mr. Softy" (2013)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand keeping peace with someone like Kali, who proves himself to be a serious pervert who casually makes threats and then justifies them.
Khaled wrote:

"Hey... cartooni b!tch.... TopGirl read all the posts I wrote and she agree with me...All the girls who I performed a cl!terectomy deserved it... they were shills like you who were using the young African girl plight to use to bash moslems.... They did not want to stop when I told them to stop using it for propaganda... I (as a surgeon) performed a cl!terectomy to make them feel how these African girls felt and make them reminisce of their bad deed... I believe they learn their lesson....for D2... she is just a ... I let TG finish the sentence...lol
I forget to let you know...that Lena still hate you and she is waiting for your apology...lol"

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
He will - he's a scumbag ....
You're brighter than that Lena for goodness sakes girl !!!
You're better off not knowing him or TG .... I'm serious ... They're not good people - not saying I am lol ... But hey, I'm not trying to weedle my way in or being a friend - just telling you straight ...
and someone better not knowing this fake bitch.

People would be brighter not knowing D2. am serious, she is a snake. she like to try put people up against others snake to be on her side.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Good to see, even though they changed the name to "heart" day funny that some Muslims celebrate a day inspired by a Christian priest.

Or just to the Coptics celebrate that day?
Syriana wrote:
OK I'll bite...
Valentines Day is celebrated here, it's called "Hearts Day".... been celebrated here for decades.
Another "unofficial holiday" celebrated in Egypt is called Love Day which is November 4th.
The one who called for it was famous Egyptian journalist and writer Mustafa Amin, he came up with the idea of the day in 1970s after seeing a funeral with barely no one attending it, no one is walking behind the dead man as the custom as if no one cared for this man not even loved him.
Amin wondered about the love between the people, that simple love between them and where that love had gone ... the pure emotions of respect and care, from there came the idea of the Love Day
During the pre-Christian era, February 13, 14, and 15 were days celebrated for a pagan fertility festival called Lupercalia in ancient Rome till a pope officially declared the 14th of February as Valentine’s Day.... as a Christian feast day in 496AD.
<quoted text>

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

His rants do shows signs of a teenage punk, I am guessing he is not very old, just childish stuff that 14 years old would laugh. together at.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
This time Jan is making an ASS of Ali.
-
I doubt it if Ali would ever learn.
-
I do not even have to work much into making Ali to feel he is an idiot and an ASS, he is doing it all on his own as Jan has just pointed out.
-
Ali is always seeking attention he is suffering from Histrionic personality disorder.
-
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriately seductive behavior, usually beginning in early adulthood.
-
HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.
-
God I am good.
-
God Knows that Jan is good.

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are not American. You are a stinking, sub-human mongrel. You don't belong among us. You should leave and take that snaggle-tooth old w'hore with you, rent-boy.
and who that snaggle-tooth old one!! you meaning you i guess Italian wob shill, I'm good looking, many say I look like 25, ye I look young from many saying Faith, my friends has even told me men look at me when I don't see it myself, cause am not looking who looks at me, but know it if they comes near me and talk to me, get many completment from men and women too. From lesbies also lool. Been stopped many times by women too Faith, asked about my phone number by men, ye Faith but all I wanted and choised to be with was Khaled and was worth of my time go met him and I don't care what any of you think of it cause is my life not yours and anyone else, cause you know nothing, and Khaled has seen me for real not you Faith, so you can't tell him how I look as he has seen me for real silly wob you are lool. and remember this some of my relatives live in CA and they wil kick you ass if even heard how you talk.

and next time if talk to Khaled in here keep me out of you comment. cause is seem to me and lot of others people saying you the one obessed with me by keep talk about me to him ad think you can tell him how i look when he has seen me for real lool, this is why I has answer you, not obessed with you, just tired of you shit in here. none of you has meet me for real but Khaled only so he the one knows how i look not you and like you to insult me in here. Geta life and keep me out of you comment then I will not post to you either and stay away from each others, you has gone worse day by day Faith I felt you were better than this, but you begin so nasty and more ugly every day, i don't know if you if you just doing this to wind people up or if you are like this for real life, I hope not if then poor american and other american people having people like you on this earth. as TT asking saying stupid things what am doing in CA last time, TTT what do you think am doing or were doing in CA, am doing just like any other people do that travel to other country and have fun so on, am any different than anyone!!!, am glad we didn't go met you when you were in CA, cause from first time you came in here, I felt you were sneaky and fake person not to be trusted. Why didn you go met you topix weed hero cartooni in CA, you seems to look so much up too cause he use weed!! You think that is a great life smoking weed is that why you looks so much up to cartooni cause he smoke weed and think he some topix hero, you say nothing when he was bashing Lena in here none stop as he has to me, just cause he some bullshit topix weed hero to you. Stop judge me TTT cause you know me nothing.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Geert Wilders to Tour Australia with Warning against Muslim Immigration

Indeed. I am more on a global jihad to preserve our freedom. I believe that even though I have nothing against the people or Muslims or anybody for that reason, I believe that Islam and freedom are incompatible. And I believe that the mistakes that we made in Europe in the last decades by allowing so much mass immigration from Islamic countries is a warning that if Australia is not vigilant enough to preserve the freedom, what has happened here might happen to Australia in the next decades as well.
http://www.vdare.com/posts/geert-wilders-to-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1400 Children Raped in ONE Town in Britain 5 min Faith 24
DY: Violence in Qur'an v Bible 19 min Bongo 22
MM: Is ISIS Sent by God ? 21 min Ravenclaw 28
Muslims and Westerners: The Psychological Diffe... 32 min Ravenclaw 14
The Caliphate Brings Trauma 42 min Ravenclaw 7
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 47 min STEFANO COLONNA 201,178
ISIS to Iraqi Christians: You Have One Week to ... 48 min Ravenclaw 1
Where are Shamma and Warner? 8 hr Joe 22
•••
Enter and win $5000