Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490482 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#167458 Feb 15, 2013
Tony Jones please do your homework before asking stupid questions.
-
Here comes Tony with a big blundering stupid Question.
-
TONY JONES: Can I ask why it is the values the solidarity of Dutch society is not strong enough to cope with the Islamic population of 6 per cent? How can 6 per cent overturn the values of your society?
-
Geert Wilders again had to explain word by word what the Islam problem was in Europe.

GEERT WILDERS: Like I said, it’s not just a Dutch problem. I don’t know if you’ve lately visited Europe, if you’ve been to the city of Malmo in Sweden, or to Berlin or to Hamburg or to London or to Paris in the suburbs, or Rotterdam in my own country. You see many cities where there is a city within a city – where even today in the United Kingdom – I don’t know if you’re aware of that – there are even sharia courts active, whether it’s rulings that the worth of a woman is half of that of a man.

You see crime and you see all the things happening, unfortunately all over Europe, because of (a) the mass immigration, but (b) also because of we politicians are not able to deal with it. We are politically correct, we are afraid to address the problem. Because if you address the problem like I do, people like you call us evil extreme, or you’re being taken to court or you will get death threats in your life. There is a big disincentive to talk about the truth. I will speak the truth…
-
Again Tony Jones interrups Geert Wilders, as if Tony Jones is scared to hear the truth.
-
Bad Journalism Tony Jones to keep interrupting when you ask a Question, Tony Jones, why ask the question if you do not want to know the answer.
-
TONY JONES: Sorry, I don’t mean to interrupt you, but we are sort of running out of time, and I want to get to a couple of other things. I mean, when you got the balance of power, the government under your influence basically got rid of multiculturalism in Holland. Ended the concept of multiculturalism in Holland.

We’re to have an election this year in Australia. There are senior figures in the Coalition, that is the conservative party, who are seriously questioning multiculturalism in Australia. Will you be encouraging that debate when you come here?
-
Poor Tony Jones, Geert Wilders makes an ASS out of Tony Jones again.
-
GEERT WILDERS: I don’t want to get involved in Australian politics. That’s up to you. You are a democracy, and Australian people should decide who they will vote for and I’m not mingling or interfering in that all. I just want to say that the multiculturalism – and especially the cultural relativism which is even worse than multiculturalism, the concept that all cultures are equal – is the worst recipe for any society.

So yes, I believe that we should like I said before define who we are and in order to do that you have to know what you are not. And I’m proud to be a member of a society that is based, whose values are based on Christiany, Judaism and humanism. I never would like to be a country that is that multicultural that, for instance, the Islamic values become more dominant. We should not do that. We should stop that.

I’m not against other cultures, but I believe what the Germans call a “leitkultur”, a dominant culture that we should have, even in our constitution state, what our dominant culture is and that our laws should apply to that culture and to no other one.

Location hidden

#167459 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Care to back up this bullsh*t?
In the beginning God made Adam and Eve.
The had 3 children
--
Cain, Able and Seth.

-
Cain Killed Able and ran off to a far country and Cain married a Monkey and they had children 1000's of years later, voila eventually there was a child born from that original union of Cain and his monkey and the child was called Mohammad.
-
It was all in the bible, but they deleted that section.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#167460 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Islam terrorism is a far more a problem than all other religious groups combined.
Hindus, Jews, Christians or Buddhist are not trying to blow up planes, no religious group is blowing up tourist buses, but one!
No other group apologizes for these acts, and brush them under the rug like Muslim do, you just did it!
Pretending that what is happening in Islam is some kind of normal thing. News to you TG it is not normal and you should not apologize for the murder of others, no matter how much you may like Islam.
Muslims from 10%-65% find terrorism justifiable, they may not be the terrorist but they are okay with the acts.
You and Khalid may fall in the other percentage, if you take Buddhist Christians whatever I think that number will be close to 0% supporting such acts in their religions names.
There is a serious problem, too bad you cannot see it!
<quoted text>
THERE IS A TERRORIST LIVING FREE AND SAFE IN AMERICA--HE BLEW UP A PASSENGER AIRLINER MURDERING EVERYONE ON BOARD

Why has Jan not protested and demanded this man be charged, tried, convicted and put in the electric fryer chair???? Instead, the American government has given him money!!! Jan supports Terrorists for Jesus!!!

Location hidden

#167461 Feb 15, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>what a delusional dope hahahahha so funny how clueless and nuts u really are:DDD ribbbitttt
-
This comes from a Greek woman who makes a living from selling her Kitty.

Location hidden

#167462 Feb 15, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I think they may be a few of the young ones that have been spoilt and never have worked in their life, and when not in daddys house realise they cant make it on their own, very rare cases u dunce
-
And all this comes from a Greek Putana!!!

-
God knows I am good

Location hidden

#167463 Feb 15, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>why so obsessed with the greeks fyromonkey u jealous LMAO
too bad Australia gives u the middle finger and recognises yr real name, FYROM LOL
-
How often do I have to repeat it I am from Germanic genes and Scandinavian.
-
Being a Putana with very little Education you think Slavs are Germanic.
-
God I am good.

Location hidden

#167464 Feb 15, 2013
Lena wrote:
now fk off fggt I need to go to work and make my millions hahahahhaha ill deal with yr arse laters
-
Does the Kitty not get sore, from all that overtime?

Location hidden

#167465 Feb 15, 2013
Cali Cartel Member wrote:
does anyone do coke around here?
-
-
Stay away from coke.
Try MY in moderation is good for you.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#167466 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
If I give you the links will you really take it serious or simply brush in under the table as usual.
The research was done by very well respected Pew, and in Countries like Lebanon were there are Christian and Muslims they only used Muslim input.
http://www.pewglobal.org/2006/05/23/where-ter...
<quoted text>
JAN DEMONSTRATES HIS INCOMPETENCE IN INTERPRETING STUDIES

The study Jan cites to support his hate speech is not a comparison of Christians with Muslims, or Christians, Jews and Muslims, or nation states around the world. Nope, it is an examination WITHIN Muslim nation states and is largely focused on perceptions about America and the wars in Iraq and elsewhere. In other words, this study Jan cites has nothing, NOTHING, to do with Jan's ridiculous claims!!! LOLLLLL
Jan believes the world is 7,000 years old. LOLLLL

Location hidden

#167467 Feb 15, 2013
Cali Cartel Member wrote:
does anyone do coke around here?
-
See what it has done to a Canberra Putana we all know, she even have to work on a Saturday.

Location hidden

#167468 Feb 15, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN IS AN ADULTERER AND FORNICATOR
AS JAN'S MISTRESS, SHEILA NEVER MISSES AN OPPORTUNITY TO PUT DOWN JAN'S WIFE
Sheila and Jan are adulterers, they are committing fornication before all of Topix, in violation of the burning bush (not to be confused with a red head) tablets. Sheila is a jezebel.
-
Ali needs more attention again, he is begging Jan and Sheilaa to wipe the floor with him.
-
Now he comes back with lies.
Ali suffers from >>>>
Characteristics

People with HPD are usually able to function at high levels and can be successful socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, though they tend to use these skills to manipulate other people and become the center of attention.[4] Furthermore, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships and their ability to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically and instead dramatize and exaggerate their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and have trouble dealing with frustration. Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.
-
God knows I am good.
-

Location hidden

#167469 Feb 15, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doh a doe, a female dear, ray, me, so, far, la tee,.... DOH
Do you remember Bambi Benbenek [or something like that]. You have to wonder about a woman named Bambi. It has such a salacious ring to it.
Raccoons are experts at living in the city and feasting on garbage and the raccoon-proof garbage bin has never been invented, as yet. The other day one ran down the main drag here right downtown TO and people were screaming like it was a tiger on the loose!!! LOLLL
Europeans used to hang, draw and quarter, because Europeans have blutlust!!!
-
Ali is making up stories again to draw the attention to him.
-
Characteristics

People with HPD are usually able to function at high levels and can be successful socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, though they tend to use these skills to manipulate other people and become the center of attention.[4] Furthermore, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships and their ability to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically and instead dramatize and exaggerate their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and have trouble dealing with frustration. Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.
-
Ali we all know you are suffering from HPD deficiency.
-
About time you make a comment about the Baron44
-

Allah knows I am good.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#167470 Feb 15, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Teetering on the edge - I mean it Syriana!!!
Go Argentina, go the miners, feck the poll tax, feck student loans, feck the whole depression caused by her evilness - there will be street parties when she pops her clogs, we will rejoice and we will never forget the devastating economic disaster of monetarism she cast on my people - never NEVER and WE will rise and be a nation again and sent them hamewards - tae think again.
Phew :)
On your people LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Fck you don't even own the pants you piss in.

I so hope that you guys get your way LOL!

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#167471 Feb 15, 2013
Sorry Faith I broke my promise so I came back, just for you, just to say hello. i know yu love me, dont you!!!!

Do you have hot for Khaled! loool, that why you so mad all the time and trying to impress him hmmm!!! Sorry he is taken lool and he has seen me so he knows how I look in real life lool so nothing you can do here to fool how I look to him loool and I has a skin like 25 year old loool, not like old one as you think, sorry you were wrong about me. none shagging nothing nada here, none wrinkle skin nothing, nada, wink wink :D Do you want him to put a picture of you in the algeria forum so you will relax!!! LOOOL,

Go feed you dog now and stop this hate, love and live ad you wil live longer.

Jan Muslims has read the Bible too, it shows how little you know about Muslims and it shows how little of you people know about Muslims that bash Muslims and think they all has bread and all wearing long shirt so on blah blah and you are full of hate to Muslims, nothing else. And you try to tell me what I know I can't but laugh at you.

TTT don't try twist my word, I said all 3 of the books. but the Qu'ran is the real one, words of God. Plain simply, am none religions person but I believe this in my heart. I don't like Religions nutters no matter wish faith that is, but I believe Islam is the right one and the last and here to stay no matter what any of you wil say and like. It here to stay.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#167472 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Not sure what the Islamic propaganda are teaching you but here is what the Bible teaches.
First when Moses was faced with war and was fleeing from Pharaoh, and was trapped at the Red Sea, God ordered him 'not to fight', but to stand still and see the power of God.
God patred the Red Sea, and when Pharaoh tried to pursue Moses, God fought against Pharaoh and destroyed Pharaoh and his army, NOT MOSES.
To take vengeance is to play God. Do not play God; be an Isaac, be a Jacob, be a Joseph, be a Moses.
When Moses led the children of to the borders of Canaan, it was to be a non-violent invasion, they were not to go in and take the land by tooth and claw. Yah said he would send his angel and hornets to drive out the inhabitants. But the people rebelled against Moses.
The Invasion of the land was not God giving them the land, it was God punishing them for their rebellion.
Jesus came along he affirmed the teachings of Moses on war. He said the way to live is through hard obedience. You must not retaliate. Only God is allowed to retaliate. You but turn the other cheek. You must bless those who attack you and do good to them that hate you. You must even love them.
<quoted text>
Moses did not enter Palestine , he died before. Joshua entered and slaughtered every living thing inluding animals with the exception of the pors. who helped him. since then the orders for jews as they marched forward was to kill every living thing- men, women , children and animals. You do not read the old testament?Musims did not write that

Location hidden

#167473 Feb 15, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T GIVE SHEILA IDEAS!!! She is already attacking Jan's wife here. Next Sheila will pull off that act like that astronaut who wore adult diapers as she lay in wait for her rival. Bambi looked good and she made a strong case for police corruption and how she was framed.
-
Aliroger is begging for attention, he has to fabricate lies.
-
Characteristics

-
Alroger1 loves to be used as a wet floor cloth.
-
The Baron44 makes an ASS of Aliroger1 again.

Location hidden

#167474 Feb 15, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE IS A TERRORIST LIVING FREE AND SAFE IN AMERICA--HE BLEW UP A PASSENGER AIRLINER MURDERING EVERYONE ON BOARD
Why has Jan not protested and demanded this man be charged, tried, convicted and put in the electric fryer chair???? Instead, the American government has given him money!!! Jan supports Terrorists for Jesus!!!
-
Aliroger1 need to draw attention again by fabricating stories.
-
Aliroger1 suffers HPD.
Characteristics

-
Ali Gods know I am good.

Location hidden

#167475 Feb 15, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN DEMONSTRATES HIS INCOMPETENCE IN INTERPRETING STUDIES
The study Jan cites to support his hate speech is not a comparison of Christians with Muslims, or Christians, Jews and Muslims, or nation states around the world. Nope, it is an examination WITHIN Muslim nation states and is largely focused on perceptions about America and the wars in Iraq and elsewhere. In other words, this study Jan cites has nothing, NOTHING, to do with Jan's ridiculous claims!!! LOLLLLL
Jan believes the world is 7,000 years old. LOLLLL
-
Aliroger1 is dying for attention and he needs to fabricate lies.
-
Characteristics

-
God I am good

Location hidden

#167476 Feb 15, 2013
topgirl wrote:
Sorry Faith I broke my promise so I came back, just for you, just to say hello. i know yu love me, dont you!!!!
Do you have hot for Khaled! loool, that why you so mad all the time and trying to impress him hmmm!!! Sorry he is taken lool and he has seen me so he knows how I look in real life lool so nothing you can do here to fool how I look to him loool and I has a skin like 25 year old loool, not like old one as you think, sorry you were wrong about me. none shagging nothing nada here, none wrinkle skin nothing, nada, wink wink :D Do you want him to put a picture of you in the algeria forum so you will relax!!! LOOOL,
Go feed you dog now and stop this hate, love and live ad you wil live longer.
Jan Muslims has read the Bible too, it shows how little you know about Muslims and it shows how little of you people know about Muslims that bash Muslims and think they all has bread and all wearing long shirt so on blah blah and you are full of hate to Muslims, nothing else. And you try to tell me what I know I can't but laugh at you.
TTT don't try twist my word, I said all 3 of the books. but the Qu'ran is the real one, words of God. Plain simply, am none religions person but I believe this in my heart. I don't like Religions nutters no matter wish faith that is, but I believe Islam is the right one and the last and here to stay no matter what any of you wil say and like. It here to stay.
-
The only person who has the hots for Khaled is an old Icelandic woman who can not get a white penis and went looking for a black Algerian Muslim Penis.
-
One has to wonder how desperate one has to be, to have to sleep with an Algerian Muslims.
-
After 6 men that we know of in her life and six children what can you expect from this Icelandic woman.
-
No one in her own country wanted her.
-
We know he has seen you, he told every one about your blonde pubes, something you should be very proud of.
-
That now you know that we all know you do not shave and have blonde pubic hairs and you have no need of Astroglide.
-
God knows I am good.

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#167478 Feb 15, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses did not enter Palestine , he died before. Joshua entered and slaughtered every living thing inluding animals with the exception of the pors. who helped him. since then the orders for jews as they marched forward was to kill every living thing- men, women , children and animals. You do not read the old testament?Musims did not write that
This is why I don't believe the new testament, full of crap, They changed the Bible against God words, how silly is that.

This is why I said to Jan and those idiots in here if were to put 7 Muslims from different country and none of them know each others and 7 christians from different country and none of them know each others, even so if those christians were from same country but from different Church and they would all throw the Bible in the ocean and Muslims would throw all the Noble Qu'ran in the ocean too, Muslims will remember everything what was in the Noble qu'ran and agree, while the christians will fight about what is right said in the bible. They wouldn't agree with each others cause Bible has been changed so many times and they propbly will have different Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 14 min west is best 851
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 31 min rabbee yehoshooah... 253,561
My friends !!!! I've committed a serious sin !!!! 36 min george whyte 40
84 year old priest beheaded in France 44 min george whyte 45
News A physician's response to Islamophobia 46 min Mite Be 6
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 323
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2,104
More from around the web