Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
159,981 - 160,000 of 356,185 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Syriana wrote:
The plonker has since apologised...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/rich...
<quoted text>
I liked the quote from his colleague ...lol "better to stay silent and have everyone think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and confirm it".
Thanks syriana.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
she said she wanted a Christian...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
How stupid.. How old are you again Ali?
The more you post the more it seems your a idiot teenager. Wow my daughter is more mature than you.
Did you get a Lego set for Christmas, with Khalid here posing about his rendezvous with TG not sure you old enough to post here here little guy..
<quoted text>
-
This time Jan is making an ASS of Ali.
-
I doubt it if Ali would ever learn.
-
I do not even have to work much into making Ali to feel he is an idiot and an ASS, he is doing it all on his own as Jan has just pointed out.
-
Ali is always seeking attention he is suffering from Histrionic personality disorder.
-
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriately seductive behavior, usually beginning in early adulthood.
-
HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.
-
God I am good.
-
God Knows that Jan is good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It will never happen as they use this money to buy their weapons which they then use on the west!!!!!!!!!! The Arabs must be getting something out of it as they wouldn't be doing it for the love of it
-
Sheilaa wipes the floor with Ali again.
-
God knows that Sheilaa is great.
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>well it looks like my man feels the same way u do....so...not that he doesn't like them, hes just protecting me I guess
Good for him that he's looking out for you ... Sounds like a good man ...
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>they don't call me satans daughter for nothing u know LOL
You devil http://www.google.com/imgres...
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>the old Danish cook is trying to catch your attention...lol...watch out Lena she is a dyke...lol
Yeah yeah - anything to discredit ....

I think being a dyke is not part of the immediate or long term plans ...

Too busy

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked the quote from his colleague ...lol "better to stay silent and have everyone think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and confirm it".
Thanks syriana.
Kalehead, it doesn't matter if politicians say something and then have to apologize. What matters is that a lot of people agree with him!

What is said is said and can't be un-said!
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text> she said she wanted a Christian...
I wanted an Inui...I end up with a viking....Tell me Nazir this was the reason you wanted to be a "massih"...just kidding

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted an Inui...I end up with a viking....Tell me Nazir this was the reason you wanted to be a "massih"...just kidding
Masih as in Messiah ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You are so concerned to make anal claims about your worth or rather worthlessness wop sellout shill-
I am a descendant of the Greek Gods and the Great British nation You Olive oil on the other hand suffer from a dose of inferiority-eat your slimey heart out
You may want to disinfect your washerwoman tongue!
lmoaotahp
-
Maybe the Greeks 2000 plus years ago.
-
Today Male Greeks are lazy and useless.
-
The female Greeks are only good to work as Putanas world over.
-
Last world war the only good thing the Germans and the Allies found were the Greek girls, they were so easy to fcked.
-

St Martin, Curacao and Aruba are full of Greek Putanas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
When you don't harrass female posters ... you cheer them... what a strange character this Baron44!!
-
Is that not better than telling every one what colour their pubes are and if they need Astroglide or do not need Astroglide.
-
Or telling every that she has big breast.
-
Khaled thinks I am very good in this thread.

Even God knows I am good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Aliroger and his Chinese bride were last seen venturing into Mantyhose. Even though it hasn't really made it to mainstream fashion quite yet, according to the news pieces on Web, they are gaining quite a following of men who like to wear hosiery to layer, stay warm, and be stylish. Think long johns…on speed.
Yes, Italian designer Emilio Cavallini unveiled his unisex line of hosiery in June of 2009, and it has turned out to be a success. He claims that purchases from guys makes up 2 to 3 percent of the million tights he sells each year. Well now?!?!
And although basic black is the bestseller, Cavallini offers an array of funky patters and style for that adventurous man in your life (enter Aliroger)
Aliroger can pair them with a pair of shorts or surprise his Chinese bride just before bed when he unveils his secret style as he strips off his business suit. Maybe Aliroger can channel his inner Robin Hood and his Chinese bride can be his trusted side kick.
Better yet Aliroger, buy your Chinese bride and your yourself a matching pair and make a real statement about your couplehood.
Couples who wear tights together; stay together!
-
Allah knows that Sheilaa is great.
-
Ali been made an ASS again.
-
Ali needs attention: he suffers from Histrionic personality disorder.
-
Characteristics

People with HPD are usually able to function at high levels and can be successful socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, though they tend to use these skills to manipulate other people and become the center of attention.[4] Furthermore, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships and their ability to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically and instead dramatize and exaggerate their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and have trouble dealing with frustration. Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Khaled .... Referring to a certain part of his anatomy - the only little thing that defines him as a "man" .... Biologically ...
-
Did TP confirmed it?
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
-
-
Last world war the only good thing the Germans and the Allies found were the Greek girls, they were so easy to fcked.
-
how much did u buy yr Eurasian prostitute for? I bet she was well worked over))))
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
-
-
-
all greek males here in ozz are all loaded u dunce, cos they not afraid to work hard
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for him that he's looking out for you ... Sounds like a good man ...
he is a good man and maybe too protective but he means well, and did I say hes a hunky wog too lol

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>all greek males here in ozz are all loaded u dunce, cos they not afraid to work hard
Most own big businesses especially where I live.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>oh come on now...cant u 2 kiss & make up haha
Seriously?

There are some types of males who have proved themselves to be dangerous misogynist beasts, no self respecting female would 'kiss and make up' with that!

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T1M...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>how much did u buy yr Eurasian prostitute for? I bet she was well worked over))))
-
-
You have your facts wrong.
-
From the first day I ever posted I told every one I was the slut, Lena you could not afford me.
-
Her Parents run owns one of the largest corporation in the Philippines.
-
(Their daughter) call it love call it stupidity took a liking to me.
-
I am not complaining.
-
She bought me, I am the male slut, and proud of it.
-
Her parents are still paying me off.
-
They bought me on a time payment

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
JJ: Tiny HAMAS taking it on mighty IDF_ and sco... 5 min Kareem O Wheat 16
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 14 min Kareem O Wheat 199,643
UN Agency Ranks Humanity's Progress 22 min Shyam 2
JJ: ISIS orders all females in Mosul to undergo... 51 min Shyam 1
Why Muslims are barbarians and are savage? (Apr '12) 52 min Christian 17
alla ki maa ki chut harami islam aur muslman (May '09) 1 hr danger khan 718
Israel and Saudi Arabia: Forging ties on quicksand 1 hr Shyam 7
WWE champion Antonia Inoki converts to Islam (Dec '12) 16 hr Uchiha Itachi 24
•••