Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 518706 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#167423 Feb 15, 2013
THE BIBLE'S SUPPORT FOR PALESTINIANS FIGHTING TO DEFEND THE THEFT OF THEIR LAND:
"Numbers 10:9 When you go into battle in your own land against an enemy who is oppressing you, sound a blast on the trumpets. Then you will be remembered by the LORD your God and rescued from your enemies."

Sheila and Jan will burn in the Lake of Fire for all eternity!!!

Syriana

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#167424 Feb 15, 2013
hahaha oh no please...you can't do that, I've watched Braveheart 3 times and Rob Roy... and I play Oh Flower of Scotland real loud and sing along..neighbours love it :)

and I stand by Maggie :)I liked her war like tendencies, her British bulldogness.. the Boudicca of her time ;)
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Acht tae me yer just a cool bird :)
(Stop championing Thatcher though otherwise I'm de-friending you)
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#167425 Feb 15, 2013
Niggir Delta wrote:
<quoted text>
will a Nigerian do? I'll act oddly also off topix.
I now that Nigerian are good with sending e-mail to tell you to send money to allow them to get some inheritance and later on will split with you the millions are they uruba or Ibu or a hawsa?
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#167426 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fitting description! LMAO.
Thank you Tamil...

Syriana

Location hidden

#167427 Feb 15, 2013
ooooooooooh Faith, I have a stalker? am so lucky it's not baron ...phew...
something creepy this way comes... its in my bloody pc you know....
lurking in the background, ready to double post and cause chaos...
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're stalking Syriana, you pissant? You are one creepy M-F'er
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#167428 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
How stupid.. How old are you again Ali?
The more you post the more it seems your a idiot teenager. Wow my daughter is more mature than you.
Did you get a Lego set for Christmas, with Khalid here posing about his rendezvous with TG not sure you old enough to post here here little guy..
<quoted text>
JAN IS AN ADULTERER AND FORNICATOR

AS JAN'S MISTRESS, SHEILA NEVER MISSES AN OPPORTUNITY TO PUT DOWN JAN'S WIFE
Sheila and Jan are adulterers, they are committing fornication before all of Topix, in violation of the burning bush (not to be confused with a red head) tablets. Sheila is a jezebel.

Syriana

Location hidden

#167429 Feb 15, 2013
hahaha I believe you as you never had my picture...
talking of ants, we have humongous black ones toddling over the floor now and again,..the cat and dog eat them... am not talking to the dog right now, she ate my mouse I was feeding!!!
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Syriana... the Algerians are like ants.... when one show up thousand will follow... but I swear I did not post your picture in the Algerian forums... lol... now cartooni and faith will go after me for saying that...lol
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#167430 Feb 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus! You are crazier than sh*t. You have that loose rough skin like someone that's been around the block too many times. Your face looks like an old shoe. Anyhow, I thought you were not going to address me anymore.....I guess that was along the same lines as the 100 or so times you said you were leaving topix for good....You snaggle-tooth old gutter s'lut.
PS: fck your relatives in California.
I told you Faith... ystop frequenting the shill called D2... You are getting a sewer mouth by the hour now...

Syriana

Location hidden

#167431 Feb 15, 2013
Stone the bumpkins.. stone 'em I say...shootings too good for them...

OH and Old Yellow, can't watch!
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>In my neighborhood, these bumpkins persecute raccoons. I can'r imagine why. They don't do any harm at all.
I can't watch those Lassie movies....or Bambi. They are traumatizing.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#167432 Feb 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
ooooooooooh Faith, I have a stalker? am so lucky it's not baron ...phew...
something creepy this way comes... its in my bloody pc you know....
lurking in the background, ready to double post and cause chaos...
<quoted text>
Go tools and delete your history... do the cleaner too...lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#167433 Feb 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
""These old bags are cartoons... they never had pleasure in their life ... they went through it without an essential organ for pleasure... they are dry and nobody want them even the looneys here look at them like the are part of Topix furniture... Poor Trisha...Poor Ravenclaw... I understand why the trolls dislike you for years...."

"Danetoo...you can get your RJ [rimjob]* by just going south on Santa Monica Blvd... at night....
Say hi to your felthy friends...Aisha the new convert and Trisha and Ravenclaw who lost lately their cl*ts... I fell sad for them..."

"don't listen to Trisha and Ravenclaw... since they had theirs cl*ts removed ... they feel going after every female in Topix...It's the nature of the beast....Poor Trisha... Poor Ravenclaw... hope one day they will find you a cure to be woman again..."
"You are already a sionist [email protected].. you are just a shill who doesn't deserve raising a child in her house..." [to Faith]

." you don't deserve being a mother... you sionist shill ...selling to the sionist the most precious think that a 5 year old little girl will cherish... the integrity of her mother...
Algerian men give you the middle finger...sionist [email protected]" [to Faith]

"Nobody love you or your shill friends... you are hated by all ...christians moslems and jews... you are a shill ... everybody despise you shill...even your little girl will
despise you trailer trash..." [to Faith]

"You pos...always try to demeane female posters when you don't have arguments to oppose them... why you don't tone it down,,,ahole."
[to Baron]
---- Khaled (2013)

Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1630341 hr ago

Judged:111
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
B R I L L I A N T... hey swanie you stupid pandering b!tch, what do you have tyo say about your KOks voice now....
I'm sure this will help the people searching...
Atta Girl faith, keep upo the most excellent work... i love being refreshed, with the voice of the filthy deniers...
Oh LH LENA SNEAK and a few others RTEAD EM AND WEEP... what excuses will you make other than I NEVER SAW IT ?????
hahahahahaha FESS UP YOU LYING B!TCHES... yes, Kokled told D2 to rim em..... its here in BLACK AND WHITE, with out the islamic pandering spin, and lame lies....
Hey... cartooni b!tch.... TopGirl read all the posts I wrote and she agree with me...All the girls who I performed a cl!terectomy deserved it... they were shills like you who were using the young African girl plight to use to bash moslems.... They did not want to stop when I told them to stop using it for propaganda... I (as a surgeon) performed a cl!terectomy to make them feel how these African girls felt and make them reminisce of their bad deed... I believe they learn their lesson....for D2... she is just a ... I let TG finish the sentence...lol
I forget to let you know...that Lena still hate you and she is waiting for your apology...lol

"topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648792 hrs ago

Judged:333
and am gonna shoot that damn parrot CHTT, he just can't shut up that boring parrot, some parrot are nice and funny, but this one, many want to shoot that ulgy parrot.

He is most wanted ugly parrot people want to shoot down."

"topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648852 hrs ago

Judged:333

ask Syriana she wil tell you she has sent me all those book and I took with me to CA and take it with me to beach to read in peace, but damn none sun now,. Can I borrow you gun Faith, want to shoot that fecked up black parrot CHTT he just can't shut up!!!! I know you don't like colored people, he is one of them. I respect all people of different skin color but not this one. Where you gun!!!, OK I let someone stanger see him and help me to shut that feck up, cause I can't shoot anyone even so hate them, can i use you to shoot him!!!"
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#167434 Feb 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>
Michigan is a "hanging State". Anyone that kills a raccoon should be hanged.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#167435 Feb 15, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
THE BIBLE'S SUPPORT FOR PALESTINIANS FIGHTING TO DEFEND THE THEFT OF THEIR LAND:
"Numbers 10:9 When you go into battle in your own land against an enemy who is oppressing you, sound a blast on the trumpets. Then you will be remembered by the LORD your God and rescued from your enemies."
Sheila and Jan will burn in the Lake of Fire for all eternity!!!
The Bible says no such thing. In fact, Jesus smiles when is fellow Jews whack those dirty terrorists squatting on Eretz Yisrael.

The Jews should round up all of the "palestinians" and deport them to some kind of camps...where they can be made to work and contribute to the society they leech off of.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#167436 Feb 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha oh no please...you can't do that, I've watched Braveheart 3 times and Rob Roy... and I play Oh Flower of Scotland real loud and sing along..neighbours love it :)

and I stand by Maggie :)I liked her war like tendencies, her British bulldogness.. the Boudicca of her time ;)
Teetering on the edge - I mean it Syriana!!!

Go Argentina, go the miners, feck the poll tax, feck student loans, feck the whole depression caused by her evilness - there will be street parties when she pops her clogs, we will rejoice and we will never forget the devastating economic disaster of monetarism she cast on my people - never NEVER and WE will rise and be a nation again and sent them hamewards - tae think again.

Phew :)

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#167437 Feb 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Yeller. I never watched that....I don't even like to think about it.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#167438 Feb 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>In my neighborhood, these bumpkins persecute raccoons. I can'r imagine why. They don't do any harm at all.
hmmmmm....confusing...lol
country bumpkin
A person, usually from a rural area, the south or small town; who speaks or behaves in a manner that indicates a lack of understanding of the ever changing, modern world. Country bumpkins tend to speak in terms of social overtones indicative of pre-civil rights America and characteristically speak in offensive terms without knowledge of doing so. A bumpkin is more ignorant than uneducated, though most are probably uneducated. Either way, educated or not, country bumpkins are neccesarily ignorant. Country bumpkins come in every ethnicity and in both genders.
People who practice southern "good ole boy" politics are country bumpkins.
People who still say "colored" when referring to African Americans or say "heya, heya,... heya, heya" when referring to Native Americans are country bumpkins.
"Did you hear that country bumpkin call the people on the nearby reservation,'injuns'?"
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#167439 Feb 15, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>fire ant???? what is that
DON'T SIT ON THE GRASS!!!!
Fire in p'ants!!!!
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#167440 Feb 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
hahaha I believe you as you never had my picture...
talking of ants, we have humongous black ones toddling over the floor now and again,..the cat and dog eat them... am not talking to the dog right now, she ate my mouse I was feeding!!!
<quoted text>
This is how I remember them...North African dogs are omnivores... In Algeria we have chineese now... they love dogs.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#167441 Feb 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
Doh a doe, a female dear, ray, me, so, far, la tee,.... DOH
Do you remember Bambi Benbenek [or something like that]. You have to wonder about a woman named Bambi. It has such a salacious ring to it.

Raccoons are experts at living in the city and feasting on garbage and the raccoon-proof garbage bin has never been invented, as yet. The other day one ran down the main drag here right downtown TO and people were screaming like it was a tiger on the loose!!! LOLLL

Europeans used to hang, draw and quarter, because Europeans have blutlust!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#167442 Feb 15, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Geert Wilders to Tour Australia with Warning against Muslim Immigration
Indeed. I am more on a global jihad to preserve our freedom. I believe that even though I have nothing against the people or Muslims or anybody for that reason, I believe that Islam and freedom are incompatible. And I believe that the mistakes that we made in Europe in the last decades by allowing so much mass immigration from Islamic countries is a warning that if Australia is not vigilant enough to preserve the freedom, what has happened here might happen to Australia in the next decades as well.
http://www.vdare.com/posts/geert-wilders-to-t...
-
Is about time Tony Jones retires, he is becoming senile.
-
Tony Jones surprised me with this stupid question.
-
TONY JONES: I said why don’t you exclude from your annoyance, your anger, moderate Islam, which is very different to what you seem to be describing?
-
Geert Wilders answered Tony Jones and put Tony Jones on the spot:
-
Geert Wilders Answer:
What you’re saying about radical Islam, with all respect to you sir, is complete nonsense. There is no radical or moderate Islam. There is only one Islam and that is the Islam from the Koran, the holy book. That is the Islam from Mohammed. There are no two sorts of Islam.
-
However, there are moderate and non-moderate Muslims, I acknowledge that. As a matter of fact the majority of the Muslims living in our society are moderate people. But don’t make the mistake that even though there are moderate and radical Muslims that there is a moderate or a radical Islam.

There is only one Islam, and that is a totalitarian ideology that has no room for anything but Islam. You see it once again in any country in the world where Islam is dominant. How come that we, for instance…
-
Than smart arse Tony Jones interrupt Geert Wilders, which is very rude thing to do.
-
Tony Jones:
TONY JONES: Can I just interrupt you there? It happens we live very close to the largest Islamic country in the world, Indonesia, which has 250 million people and has recently transitioned to democracy. According to you that’s impossible for an Islamic country to do.

Yes they have a problem with radical Islam. It is a small problem relative to the whole population. How do you think we should deal with Indonesia? Do you think we should treat them as if they are somehow insane?
-
Again Geert Wilders places Tony Jones on the spot and makes an ASS of Tony Jones.
-
Geert Wilders:
GEERT WILDERS: Once again you misunderstand my point entirely. I’m not talking about the people. I have nothing against the people. I have nothing against the Indonesian people or the Arab people or the Muslim people. I’m talking about the ideology. And indeed, as long as a country has a culture a religion an ideology where Islam is dominant it will never be a democracy. It’s also happening in Indonesia. Look at how they treat Christians in Indonesia or how they treat Christians in any other country where Islam is dominant.

Why is it not possible to build a church in Saudi Arabia where as we in the Netherlands have almost 500 mosques being built; why is it not possible to buy or sell a Bible in any Muslim or most of the Muslim countries, whereas we can buy a Koran here on every street corner? This is the exact example of the fact that Islam is an intolerant society. I believe that…
-
Very rude again from Tony Jones to interrupt but he does it again.
Thanks Christ Geert Wilders was brought up the right way and never interrupted Tony Jones.
-
To be continued.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump must resign 4 min Khan 1
Never trust a muslim as a friend. (Jan '10) 1 hr Say NO to islam 68
White House in total DISARRAY ! 1 hr Say NO to islam 31
Who built Taj Mahal? 1 hr Say NO to islam 6
News North Texas Mosque Welcomes Public In to Learn ... 2 hr Say NO to islam 15
There is no God ! 2 hr Say NO to islam 32
Actual photo of rabbeen al jihads MOTHER 5 hr Charles 1
More from around the web