Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489513 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#167333 Feb 15, 2013
Whatever it is Khalid, it has root to a Christian Priest, it a western Christian rooted holiday about a Roman Priest whom married a couple in Saint Valentinus Church.

Officially recognized by the Roman Catholic Church, St. Valentine is known to be a real person who died around A.D. 270.

You can find Valentine’s skull in Rome, the skull of St. Valentine is on display in the Basilica of Santa Maria in Cosmedin, Rome.

First how is this priest linked to a pagan holiday, please share. The fact that merchants use many holidays as excuses to try and turn a profit have little to do with the true roots and as to why..
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
you still twist people words... Western civilisation applied for pagan holidays... Christmas and Valentine are promotional days to corporations... there is no tradition in them...ahole... If you go to some of Europeans villages... you will see the real traditions and customs that the locals carry on for centuries .... these celebrations represent truly the western civilisation... the commercial ones are just that commercial...nothing in Europe have Biblical roots...most of the celebrations were pagans ...ahole.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#167334 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>How is your post below a reasonable response to Mohammad fighting in dozens of battles and killing
Huh, I hadn't written the post 'below' when you wrote this??
heart-tooni

Hesperia, CA

#167335 Feb 15, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>sheilla you totally wrong about Muslims,
which is odd, you stupid as sh!t idiot... cause sheilla really just copy pastes ARTICLES about muslims... dont you know anything ????... stop spending your days fcuking a dope.... maybe you'll actually get smarter...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#167336 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>little kitty tigar.the zionist will leve our lands in time.
Early Friday school dismissal?
heart-tooni

Hesperia, CA

#167337 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>little kitty tigar.the zionist will leve our lands in time.
as the islamic savages posts from his invaded desert in THE U S A... arent you living in JewAmerioca, you filthy perverted islamic barbarian and scum ?
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#167338 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>If I give you the links will you really take it serious or simply brush in under the table as usual.

/
Brush it under the table Jan, sorry I'm in one of my moods tonight :)
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#167339 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>How is your post below a reasonable response to Mohammad fighting in dozens of battles and killing many recorded in the Islamic books vs Jesus no killing one or advocating killing, and Moses not fighting in any wars either (Moses did kill one person in self defense)....
Jan do you ever have fun? You know I would love tae take you and yer Mrs out in Glasgow, few clubs, pubs - introduce you tae a few mates - I think you would love it.
I feel sure you would be compelled to give financially to our Church fund :)
heart-tooni

Hesperia, CA

#167340 Feb 15, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Is that not better than telling every one what colour their pubes are and if they need Astroglide or do not need Astroglide.
-
Or telling every that she has big breast.
-
Khaled thinks I am very good in this thread.
Even God knows I am good.
Hey, thats how I found out... kokled bragged to everyone... NONE STOP

he not only get angry, he get egotesticle, at his stupid womans expense... wait till, the flyers about his woman hit the OC streets... News Flash... Kokled makes his first loves parts public... the stupid bit titted dumb wet blonde that she is.

even his best friend "the black" guy is gonna know all about his minimum wage co workers womans vagina, like we do. Thanks to NONE ELSE, but Kokled....

i cant thank Faith enough for making that sh!t so easy to COPY PASTE

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#167341 Feb 15, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Brush it under the table Jan, sorry I'm in one of my moods tonight :)
Rat.
heart-tooni

Hesperia, CA

#167342 Feb 15, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>he is a good man and maybe too protective but he means well, and did I say hes a hunky wog too lol
I hope youre not talking about Kokled... cause that good man made a public spectacle of his stuipd woman, just to let everyone on a FORUM know she put out, on the first date ... hardly "over protective"....
heart-tooni

Hesperia, CA

#167343 Feb 15, 2013
Kokleds body of works i presume...

"These old bags are cartoons... they never had pleasure in their life ... they went through it without an essential organ for pleasure... they are dry and nobody want them even the looneys here look at them like the are part of Topix furniture... Poor Trisha...Poor Ravenclaw... I understand why the trolls dislike you for years...."

"Danetoo...you can get your RJ [rimjob]* by just going south on Santa Monica Blvd... at night....
Say hi to your felthy friends...Aisha the new convert and Trisha and Ravenclaw who lost lately their cl*ts... I fell sad for them..."

"don't listen to Trisha and Ravenclaw... since they had theirs cl*ts removed ... they feel going after every female in Topix...It's the nature of the beast....Poor Trisha... Poor Ravenclaw... hope one day they will find you a cure to be woman again..."

"You are already a sionist [email protected].. you are just a shill who doesn't deserve raising a child in her house..." [to Faith]

." you don't deserve being a mother... you sionist shill ...selling to the sionist the most precious think that a 5 year old little girl will cherish... the integrity of her mother...
Algerian men give you the middle finger...sionist [email protected]" [to Faith]

"Nobody love you or your shill friends... you are hated by all ...christians moslems and jews... you are a shill ... everybody despise you shill...even your little girl will
despise you trailer trash..." [to Faith]

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#167344 Feb 15, 2013
Muslims and Copts alike...

Funny how some Christians celebrate the days inspired by Paganism...

http://www.arabacademy.com/arabic-blog/arabic...
J_a_n wrote:
Good to see, even though they changed the name to "heart" day funny that some Muslims celebrate a day inspired by a Christian priest.
Or just to the Coptics celebrate that day?
<quoted text>
abba

Mesquite, NV

#167345 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Early Friday school dismissal?
no still here 4 small time.i can do more than 1 thing at times unlike u kafirs.
heart-tooni

Hesperia, CA

#167346 Feb 15, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>

P never heard of a fixed racoon
We should fix muslims.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#167347 Feb 15, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>Rat.
Parrot
abba

Mesquite, NV

#167348 Feb 15, 2013
heart-tooni wrote:
<quoted text> arent you living in JewAmerioca, you filthy perverted islamic barbarian and scum ?
visitating. u dirty filthy pig ape cross worshipng gay goat.
danetoo

London, UK

#167349 Feb 15, 2013
heart-tooni wrote:
<quoted text>I hope youre not talking about Kokled... cause that good man made a public spectacle of his stuipd woman, just to let everyone on a FORUM know she put out, on the first date ... hardly "over protective"....
no, it was her own man she was talking about .... she was talking about him urging her to delete the Koks from her FB ...

but other than that ... right on.
danetoo

London, UK

#167350 Feb 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Funny how some Christians celebrate the days inspired by Paganism...
http://www.arabacademy.com/arabic-blog/arabic...
<quoted text>
Long Live Pagans ...

So much more fun ..

and you can sin all you like
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167351 Feb 15, 2013
heart-tooni wrote:
<quoted text>I hope youre not talking about Kokled... cause that good man made a public spectacle of his stuipd woman, just to let everyone on a FORUM know she put out, on the first date ... hardly "over protective"....
i wasnt talking about khaled, was talking about my wog lol
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#167352 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>no still here 4 small time.i can do more than 1 thing at times unlike u kafirs.
lookee here its abba my little b!tch LOL
no school today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 min Ismail 666
Lack of Scientific Insight in Quran 18 min Muslim 2
ISIS Is Cratering All Over Iraq And Syria. 2 hr The Prophet MO Sm... 3
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Thinking 252,833
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 3 hr The Prophet MO Sm... 2,077
100000 errors in quran (May '15) 3 hr LUKE 484
Muslims: What language was the Injeel revealed in? (Jan '08) 4 hr Rafa 36
UK doors will close to Islam 6 hr ImFree2Choose 64
More from around the web