Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 523828 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Love knows no borders ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#167297 Feb 15, 2013
correct meant to say Jan only want to see the bad things said in Hadith and Qu'ran but refuse to see the bad things said in Talmud and Bible.

Later

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#167298 Feb 15, 2013
topgirl wrote:
correct meant to say Jan only want to see the bad things said in Hadith and Qu'ran but refuse to see the bad things said in Talmud and Bible.
Later
So you agree that the Koran has immoral teachings? LOL. Thanks Swanie.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#167299 Feb 15, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text> i know prophet Mohamad was told in the old Bible, but was taken off.
LMAO. Care to back up this bullsh*t?
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#167300 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Good to see, even though they changed the name to "heart" day funny that some Muslims celebrate a day inspired by a Christian priest.
Or just to the Coptics celebrate that day?
<quoted text>
Why you tried to twist what Syriana said.... the moslems were not inspired by christians when celebrating heart day, according to Syriana... a moslem was inspired by seing a person funeral where nobody attend it... You are a b@stard Jan for twisting other people words for your sick propaganda...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#167301 Feb 15, 2013
Islam terrorism is a far more a problem than all other religious groups combined.

Hindus, Jews, Christians or Buddhist are not trying to blow up planes, no religious group is blowing up tourist buses, but one!

No other group apologizes for these acts, and brush them under the rug like Muslim do, you just did it!

Pretending that what is happening in Islam is some kind of normal thing. News to you TG it is not normal and you should not apologize for the murder of others, no matter how much you may like Islam.

Muslims from 10%-65% find terrorism justifiable, they may not be the terrorist but they are okay with the acts.

You and Khalid may fall in the other percentage, if you take Buddhist Christians whatever I think that number will be close to 0% supporting such acts in their religions names.

There is a serious problem, too bad you cannot see it!
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>sheilla you totally wrong about Muslims, there muslims that hate here muslims that not hate as there christians that hate and there christians that don;t hate and same go for jewish and hindus as well so on as Buddha.
Muslims respsect Jewish too, it just depend on how people are raced in this world, has notthing to do with Islam or Muslims, just each people how they raced by parents.
This is what Zionist in Israel are doing to Palestine people now, treat them like shit, treat them like animals, taking they house and still doing it, treat the old people if not get out of they house they wil jail they sons, yes I has heard about that a lot, this is how they take they house, treating them by take they house, killing them too if refuse, and Palestine has every right to protest them back. What Hamas is doing is fighting back for they rights too, it they country and they has every right fight Israel back. First I was not on side with Hamas and didn't agree with them first, but I understand them now, and a jewish guy forgot his name, he were a teacher to some colleges in US, zionist took his job away from him when he told the truth what Israeli doing to Palestine people, zionsit took everything from him cause they didn't want him to tell the truth what they was doing to Palestine. But nothing did stop him, he is jewish and they in Hamas loves and like him and respect him and he understand them too why they do what they do is fight Israeli back to get what was taken from them.

Location hidden

#167302 Feb 15, 2013
Khalid they may not know it but it has Christian roots, again that day if you call it Valentines or Heart day was inspired by a Christian priest.

Okay so they took out Saint Valentines name and called is heart day, the roots and inspiration remain the same no matter what it is named.

Western civilization runs the world right now, you would be surprised how many things and customs people of the world do that have Christian Biblical roots. I found a list online once, onto the thousands and most including many Christians are not aware.
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you tried to twist what Syriana said.... the moslems were not inspired by christians when celebrating heart day, according to Syriana... a moslem was inspired by seing a person funeral where nobody attend it... You are a b@stard Jan for twisting other people words for your sick propaganda...

Location hidden

#167303 Feb 15, 2013
Mohammad does not fit the prophecy, did you read Deuteronomy. You say I will try anything, but you don't even bother to study it,

For one where babies killed trying to get to the new born prophet?

Take that first prophecy and Mohammad already fails, shall we go on to the next?
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Yep that's what they do, i know prophet Mohamad was told in the old Bible, but was taken off. Jan wil try everything, Jan is one of those moron that try discredit Islam.

Location hidden

#167304 Feb 15, 2013
Moses did not fight in dozens of Battles and what Jesus taught was the exact opposite of Mohammad actions.

Lets stop the baseless claims and go head to head in a read debate. You seem to know it all TG, should I start or you?
topgirl wrote:
Later
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#167305 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>

Muslims from 10%-65% find terrorism justifiable, they may not be the terrorist but they are okay with the acts.
Erm, which is it 10% or 65%?

Could you please provide credible links?
Cali cartel member

Colombia

#167306 Feb 15, 2013
Coke will show you the way. Fear not. Forget islam, get real high.
heart-tooni

Hesperia, CA

#167307 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Care to back up this bullsh*t?
best Flag ever.!
heart-tooni

Hesperia, CA

#167308 Feb 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
"These old bags are cartoons... they never had pleasure in their life ... they went through it without an essential organ for pleasure... they are dry and nobody want them even the looneys here look at them like the are part of Topix furniture... Poor Trisha...Poor Ravenclaw... I understand why the trolls dislike you for years...."
"Danetoo...you can get your RJ [rimjob]* by just going south on Santa Monica Blvd... at night....
Say hi to your felthy friends...Aisha the new convert and Trisha and Ravenclaw who lost lately their cl*ts... I fell sad for them..."
"don't listen to Trisha and Ravenclaw... since they had theirs cl*ts removed ... they feel going after every female in Topix...It's the nature of the beast....Poor Trisha... Poor Ravenclaw... hope one day they will find you a cure to be woman again..."
"You are already a sionist b@tch... you are just a shill who doesn't deserve raising a child in her house..." [to Faith]
." you don't deserve being a mother... you sionist shill ...selling to the sionist the most precious think that a 5 year old little girl will cherish... the integrity of her mother...
Algerian men give you the middle finger...sionist wh@re" [to Faith]
"Nobody love you or your shill friends... you are hated by all ...christians moslems and jews... you are a shill ... everybody despise you shill...even your little girl will
despise you trailer trash..." [to Faith]
Yes, like all filthy muslims, Mr. Softy's insecurity about women dominates his treatment of them. He is afraid of women. That is why he chooses the brain-damaged and weak-minded Icelander to manipulate and control. It is a shameful and sickening display.
"You pos...always try to demeane female posters when you don't have arguments to oppose them... why you don't tone it down,,,ahole."
---- Khaled "Mr. Softy" (2013)
I wonder whay his stipud supposedly religious b!tch doesnt call this "angry none stop"

Kokled is a filthy perverted savages, and i cant wait til his community knows it...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#167309 Feb 15, 2013
heart-tooni wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder whay his stipud supposedly religious b!tch doesnt call this "angry none stop"
Kokled is a filthy perverted savages, and i cant wait til his community knows it...
Berk Tooni
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#167310 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>Moses did not fight in dozens of Battles and what Jesus taught was the exact opposite of Mohammad actions.

Lets stop the baseless claims and go head to head in a read debate. You seem to know it all TG, should I start or you?
You need a puff o wan o Tam's bifta's - don't get me wrong I don't agree with the amount of brain cells that it kills but in your case, its wholeheartedly justifiable.

Since: Feb 10

Brighton, UK

#167311 Feb 15, 2013
Phew suddenly there is a palpable stench of urine, oh LH is here, now I understand.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#167312 Feb 15, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Khalid they may not know it but it has Christian roots, again that day if you call it Valentines or Heart day was inspired by a Christian priest.
Okay so they took out Saint Valentines name and called is heart day, the roots and inspiration remain the same no matter what it is named.
Western civilization runs the world right now, you would be surprised how many things and customs people of the world do that have Christian Biblical roots. I found a list online once, onto the thousands and most including many Christians are not aware.
<quoted text>
you still twist people words... Western civilisation applied for pagan holidays... Christmas and Valentine are promotional days to corporations... there is no tradition in them...ahole... If you go to some of Europeans villages... you will see the real traditions and customs that the locals carry on for centuries .... these celebrations represent truly the western civilisation... the commercial ones are just that commercial...nothing in Europe have Biblical roots...most of the celebrations were pagans ...ahole.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#167313 Feb 15, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
Phew suddenly there is a palpable stench of urine, oh LH is here, now I understand.
Drinking since 6am and thinks he can smell through the Internet.

Y-fronts aff yer heed CHTT lol
heart-tooni

Hesperia, CA

#167314 Feb 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you twisted Chazmos ??? you filthy perverted scumbag.
heart-tooni

Hesperia, CA

#167315 Feb 15, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Berk Tooni
whatever scumass.
heart-tooni

Hesperia, CA

#167316 Feb 15, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Erm, which is it 10% or 65%?
Could you please provide credible links?
Any post that speaks to islamic scummery, is credible...

After all religion of sh!t, and perverted savages within... you know like your pals Kokled and his dipsh!@t christian muslima....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clearing Up the Misconceptions About Islam 2 hr J_a_n 41
Child Molester Statistics (Feb '10) 3 hr Khan 19
Harvard recognizes Islam 5 hr islam is filth 29
Islam can never be exterminated 5 hr islam is filth 45
Trump will soon be behind bars 7 hr Amp Man 9
Islam is the last hope of humanity (Apr '17) Wed J_a_n 47
News 'Concentrated' camps for refugees: protests in ... Wed kennedy_christian 1
More from around the web