Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 20 comments on the Sep 9, 2010, www.worthynews.com story titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#167122 Feb 14, 2013
Somebody needs some Prozac.
His-truth wrote:
I think Muslims get just a little too carried away .. just watch what happens when a Muslim opens his AT&T statement and finds that his rate just went up .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =boAmijQ-Uo0XX&mode=relate d&search=.. omG !!!.. too carried away indeed

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#167123 Feb 14, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> Happy Valentine's to you as well. As for the 'swatting an annoying fly' comment......
ever heard the saying "Taking out a cannon to destroy a molehill"
yeah, pretty much applies here.
For someone that hasn't come back you sure have a lot of posts :-)

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#167124 Feb 14, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
Happy Valentines Day everyone - and what a fabulous day so far. Three dozen red roses sent to my work and some yummy Belgian Chocs from my man - you know, Gerard Butler.
Then home to find another 3 bunches of hand tied bouquets of assorted flowers and even more chocs and a note to say he'll be picking me up at 7pm in the Rolls Royce to whisk me off to One Devonshire Gardens for the night.
I am sooooo excited...
Lol
And after that in to the next cheap pub pissing yourself, what a glorious day!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#167125 Feb 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just two examples: We have had Thatcher and Gillard both who have whipped the pants off the men when it comes to governing. They have not let their testosterone get in the way of governing. Benazir Bhutto was assassinated last time I read about her. Has she been
resurrected?
LINCOLN, JFK, ROB KENNEDY, MLK, MX,.... AND YOUR POINT IS?.... LOLLLL

Sheila thinks the Johnny come lately women in the west who in a country like Canada had to go to court to gain the legal recognition of being "persons" in 1917!!!! lollllll MUSLIM WOMEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PERSONS AND NEVER NEEDED TO GO TO COURT TO PROVE IT LIKE IN THE WEST!!! Sheila, scram you cockroach!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#167126 Feb 14, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatcher had bigger balls than Kokhead, she was an iron lady our first female PM when you on the other hand are an internet ho with kids in tow!
IT IS NOW CLEAR THAT THATCHER WAS A MAD COW AND RON REAGAN WAS THE FIRST VEGETABLE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF AMERICA!!!

Yes folks, Thatcher and Reagan were both in the demented condition of senility aka alzheimers. Neoconism is a mental illness.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#167127 Feb 14, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Somebody needs some Prozac.
<quoted text>
JAN FINALLY ADMITS HIS RELIGIOUS DELUSIONS IS PART OF HIS MENTAL ILLNESS

Gee Jan, take your meds already! You give mental illness a bad name by your misbehaviour!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#167128 Feb 14, 2013
It was gratifying to see the cop killer in California dispatched by way of an extrajudicial execution. That saved a lot of time and fckng around in court. In America, cop killers are almost never arrested....they usually have to be killed while "resisting".
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#167129 Feb 14, 2013
danetoo wrote:
while I chump on my chocolates that arrived by post earlier... shall have a glass of champagne later with my man who's on his way from abroad ... and shall enjoy and have fun and sin in the most delightful way ...
LOL
DRIED UP PRUNE POSTING OF HER MAKE-BELIEF DELUSIONAL WORLD

Delusions allow zionazi losers to enjoy a satisfying life totally divorced from reality.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#167130 Feb 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
It was gratifying to see the cop killer in California dispatched by way of an extrajudicial execution. That saved a lot of time and fckng around in court. In America, cop killers are almost never arrested....they usually have to be killed while "resisting".
DID YOUR DOG GIVE YOU A BONE FOR VALENTINE'S?

Only in America can St Valentine's Day be most famously associated with a massacre in a hail of bullets!!! America is sick.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#167131 Feb 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila thinks the Johnny come lately women in the west who in a country like Canada had to go to court to gain the legal recognition of being "persons" in 1917!!!! lollllll MUSLIM WOMEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PERSONS AND NEVER NEEDED TO GO TO COURT TO PROVE IT LIKE IN THE WEST!!! Sheila, scram you cockroach!
-
Sheillaa keeps making an ASS out of you and you must have the desire to be made an idiot hence the reason you keep coming back.

Location hidden

#167132 Feb 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAN FINALLY ADMITS HIS RELIGIOUS DELUSIONS IS PART OF HIS MENTAL ILLNESS
Gee Jan, take your meds already! You give mental illness a bad name by your misbehaviour!
-
Now Ali wants Jan to wipe the floor with him.

Location hidden

#167133 Feb 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in America can St Valentine's Day be most famously associated with a massacre in a hail of bullets!!! America is sick.
-
Typical Muslim brings up something that happened in 1929.
-
Ali that is boring, try a new approach.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#167134 Feb 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave her a red frisbee and some tennis balls. I always wanted a dog that played frisbee...like the groovy kids when I was in college. Unfortunately, my dog refuses to let go of it after I throw it to her. Now it has a bunch of holes in it.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#167135 Feb 14, 2013
POOR VON RICHTHOVEN IS A TURKEY SQUAWKING, KEPT IN SUSPENSE AND WONDERING WHEN THANKSGIVING DAY IS COMING!!

Damn, I am very good! I keep this turkey in suspense, not knowing when his goose is cooked!!! No wonder why he posted to me years ago to please stop posting replies to him!!!!! LOLLLLL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#167136 Feb 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew that Lincoln, JFK , Kennedy etc were women thanks for the information. LMAO

Muslim women are nothing more than baby making machines or chattel. Even animals are treated better than them. Run along you filthy male chauvinist

Location hidden

#167137 Feb 14, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Not fare Aliroger1 is being used as a floor rag by Sheilaa.
-
God she is good.
Now Barron, Aliroger has some use as a floor rag. He mops up all the crap we put on him. LOL

Location hidden

#167138 Feb 14, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Jan's wife tells porkies???
<quoted text>
The post was addressed to Aliroger, not Jan's wife. Might I suggest you invest in a new pair of glasses. I don't know Jan's wife and if she is anything like him I find it difficult to believe that she would tell porkies

Location hidden

#167139 Feb 14, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
She was the one and only good politician that Pakistan has had besides Ayub Khan, her husband is a fktard
... I agree. I read her autobiography and that's why the ratbags killed her!!!!!!!!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#167140 Feb 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I gave her a red frisbee and some tennis balls. I always wanted a dog that played frisbee...like the groovy kids when I was in college. Unfortunately, my dog refuses to let go of it after I throw it to her. Now it has a bunch of holes in it.
YOU HAVE A FEMALE DOG!!!! I never had another dog since my loyal "friend" died years ago. Do you know that Canadians are trying to help save abandoned American dogs? Yes, America is now a third world dump.

Like your dog, my dog never played catch or fetch. He figured if he had possession, it was his and he would bite anyone who tried to take what was his. Do you know when the Romans took their war dogs with them to Britain, the British dogs killed all the Roman mutts? Yep. Of course the Romans were not sure who the English dogs were and who the people were. For Romans, a posting to England was like a Russian being sent to Siberia or an American being sent to your neck of the woods.
Spivey

Dunn, NC

#167141 Feb 14, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from worthynews:
"The nation of Islam will return despite our current crisis and despite the arrogance of the West. The West is bound to be destroyed. Just like Allah destroyed the Byzantine and Persian empires, he will destroy the West at the hands of the Muslims. This is an unequivocal promise. These countries will convert to Islam ..."
Like Spain?
If so, the West will also have a "Reconquista".
This rhetoric, neo-Nazi rhetoric, blah blah blah rhetoric...dude, it's ALL THE SAME. Wake up already. Better, grow up already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Mohammed have sex with little girl? 12 min BIFTB 7
Syphilis Cases Rising In New York (May '14) 14 min DirtyMuslim 15
No Muslims died in Nepal EARTHQUAKE _ MIRACLE !... 14 min BIFTB 15
News Endangered Species': Christianity at the Brink ... 16 min BIFTB 30
News Iranian Propagandists in Kosovo 1 hr Rockstar 3
US downfall well on its way (Jan '13) 1 hr Economist 24
girls k no yaha se le or de 1 hr sunita 11
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Frijoles 217,229
DY: Mikey is a chicken; Polaris goat 4 hr Johair de Finger 37
Canadians converting to Islam 7 hr DXL 103