Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
159,701 - 159,720 of 356,116 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that sort of broke off anyway, Happy Valentines day to u !
ohh sorry to hear that nazir don't worry youll find a better one, I wish u the best one))))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

"Supporters of Pakistan's main religious party staged a noisy protest against Valentine's Day on Tuesday, denouncing it as un-Islamic and calling for a "day of wife beating and acid attacks" instead.

The student wing of Jamaat-e-Islami rallied outside the press club in the northwestern city of Peshawar, chanting slogans against Valentine's Day, saying it had "spread love in the world".

Valentine's Day is increasingly popular among younger Pakistanis, many of whom have taken up the custom of giving cards, chocolates and gifts to their sweethearts to celebrate the occasion.

But Pakistan remains a deeply traditional Muslim society where many disapprove of affection as a Western import.

The demonstrators, who carried a banner urging February 14 to be a "day of wife beating and acid attacks", said the tradition encouraged unmarried men and women to live together in sin.

"We will not allow holding of any Valentine's Day function," Shahzad Ahmed, the local head of the student organisation, said.

"The law enforcing agencies must prevent such gatherings, otherwise we will stop in our own way."

-- Global Post

Love is unislamic.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>ohh sorry to hear that nazir don't worry youll find a better one, I wish u the best one))))
Im sure I will in due time
Gay Leftwing Pedo Gary

Chatswood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I'm gay
atheist infidel-catrooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>thank you dear infidel, may u have a Happy one tooo with yr woman...remember treat her well and youll get more in return:D having a late dinner to celebrate should be good))
Tomorrow will start with fresh bakery, thick sliced french toast, and fresh Straw, Black and Blue Berries.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

atheist infidel-catrooni wrote:
<quoted text>Tomorrow will start with fresh bakery, thick sliced french toast, and fresh Straw, Black and Blue Berries.
And a shot or two just as an eye-opener :-)
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Tomorrow will start with fresh bakery, thick sliced french toast, and fresh Straw, Black and Blue Berries.
ahhhh u know the way))) lucky lady she is, btw fresh straw???
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
And a shot or two just as an eye-opener :-)
oh bluntey don't talk about shots ill puke again,,those 18yr olds forced me to have a few "shots" nearly bloody killed me lol
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

its ok infidel I got it now lool u meant strawberries right? sorry im not well today and I was sleeping earlier and by the looks of it still asleep:DD

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Seek based not in language is recommended, although I can see why some would be more comfortable that say with others.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
Its also easy for me to fit into the Sikh community, being able to speak Panjabi and all
Love Hurghada

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Big A, what's shakin ?
Me in this weather Big C, I wish it would feck off. Still bad where you are?

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
Love is unislamic.
Muslim's views of love and justice are skewed.

They couldn't begin to understand the story and the real love that St Valentine inspired.
atheist infidel-catrooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

The ritual killing is religious in nature. The victims were Coptic Christians and the murderer was Muslim (and we are painfully aware of the status and treatment of Coptic Christians under Muslim rule in Egypt.)

The killing evokes this passage n the Quran, "When thy Lord was revealing to the angels,'I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers' hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!" -- Qur'an 8:12 (thanks to Spencer)

Of course, everyone is saying he was such. a. nice. Muslim. An ex-roommate, Emma Abdelrehim, is shocked! shocked! I tell ya, that her ex-roommate is charged decapitating two men.

He was an awesome person, awesome with kids, and he would never harm anyone, not even an animal,” Abdelrehim said.“What I saw on TV and what I read I could not believe. That is not his character, and I don’t think he has done such a crime.”(more here)

So ..... he was a "moderate" that suddenly went jihad? How many others are there? And where are the million hijabs against hate?

Gruesome double murder, men decapitated ABC News, February 11, 2013
Love Hurghada

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

The ritual killing is religious in nature. The victims were Coptic Christians and the murderer was Muslim (and we are painfully aware of the status and treatment of Coptic Christians under Muslim rule in Egypt.)

The killing evokes this passage n the Quran, "When thy Lord was revealing to the angels,'I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers' hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!" -- Qur'an 8:12 (thanks to Spencer)

Of course, everyone is saying he was such. a. nice. Muslim. An ex-roommate, Emma Abdelrehim, is shocked! shocked! I tell ya, that her ex-roommate is charged decapitating two men.

He was an awesome person, awesome with kids, and he would never harm anyone, not even an animal,” Abdelrehim said.“What I saw on TV and what I read I could not believe. That is not his character, and I don’t think he has done such a crime.”(more here)

So ..... he was a "moderate" that suddenly went jihad? How many others are there? And where are the million hijabs against hate?

Gruesome double murder, men decapitated ABC News, February 11, 2013
Happy Valentines Day Guido :)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Muslim channel punished for saying ‘gays should be tortured’

British communications watchdog has punished several minor channels for allowing extremist attitudes to air unchallenged

12 February 2013 | By Joe Morgan, Dan Littauer
OfCom, the British communications watchdog, has punished several minor channels for allowing extremist attitudes to air unchallenged

Fringe Muslim television channels in the UK have been reprimanded for allowing extremists to say their views unchallenged, such as gay people should be tortured.

Regulatory watchdog OFCOM has found the stations broke the broadcasting code by allowing the extreme opinions to be aired.

In one case, a female presenter said homosexuals should be beaten and tortured for the ‘evil, shameful act’.

IS ANYONE SURPRISED BY THESE BARBARIC ATTITUDES?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Woman confesses to killing daughter, son-in-law in Mersin

12 February 2013 /TODAY'S ZAMAN, &#304;STANBUL

A woman has admitted to shooting to death her daughter, who had previously run away from home to elope, and her daughter's husband on Monday in the southern province of Mersin.

According to news reports, the incident took place at the home of Meryem Dursun. Güler Azrak, Dursun's daughter, went to visit Dursun with her husband and one-and-a-half-year-old baby. Azrak had not seen her mother since she left to elope two years ago. During their visit, an argument broke out among Dursun, Azrak and Azrak's husband. Dursun reportedly lost her temper, picked up a rifle and shot her daughter and son-in-law. A stray bullet also caught her grandson, Berfin, in the head. The couple died at the scene and the seriously injured baby was taken to a hospital.

Dursun has been arrested by police. She claims to have lost her temper during the argument and told police during her interrogation that she does not regret what she did. She later told reporters that her daughter had dishonored their family and that she had restored their honor by killing the girl and her husband.

The baby remains in critical condition.

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-306856-woman-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Ken Clarke: Compensation payments fund terrorist groups
Compensation paid to terror suspects by the British government has ended up in the hands of terrorist groups, Kenneth Clarke has said.

By James Kirkup

6:39PM GMT 12 Feb 2013

The minister told a Parliamentary committee that it would be “naďve” to think that money given to people who claim to have been mistreated by British security forces has not helped fund extremist causes.

Mr Clarke was explaining Government plans to change the law to allow some terrorist cases to be held in secret.

Mr Clarke told the Joint Committee on Human Rights the government’s changes are needed to allow judges to hear sensitive the evidence against some of the suspects who allege mistreatment by the State.

MI6, the Secret Intelligence Service, has been successfully sued for damages by several people it considers to be terrorists, but who have never been convicted.

Mr Clarke said that such cases only arise because the intelligence against suspects cannot be disclosed in open court without jeopardising confidential sources.

http://www.newenglishreview.org/blog_display....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Community order for Llandudno Muslim man who claimed religion allowed him to hit wife

By Owen Hughes
Feb 13 2013

A Muslim man who claimed his religion entitled him to hit his wife has been given a community order.

Shamshu Miah, 58, of Alexandra Road, Llandudno, struck his wife three times after she did not get him a cigarette.

He later told police his religion allowed him to hit his wife if she did not do as she was told.

Yesterday Llandudno magistrates court heard his wife continued to support Miah, who suffered from bipolar episodes.

The court heard she wanted him to move back to the family home.

Miah was ordered to undertake community mental health treatment. He has to pay Ł85 costs.

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-n...
Love Hurghada

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Tumbleweed time

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Take a look at the Catholic church anywhere in the world and you will see more abuse by one priest than in all of Islam!!!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF THE MOUTH OF AN APOSTATE MUSLIM?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIL Threatens Obama: We’re coming for you 8 min Rusty Tin Can 2
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 22 min Kareem O Wheat 199,567
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 50 min El Cid 969
JJ: The Coming Crisis in Israeli-American Relat... 1 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laTRASH 4
Resident Sunni Joke Coming Up 1 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laTRASH 1
Muhammad is the king of every Evil in human race. 1 hr Warner 10
True Israeli Jews Speak Out (Nov '12) 1 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laTRASH 23
Is Sex during Ramadan a sin 2 hr Islam a religion or cult 31
WWE champion Antonia Inoki converts to Islam (Dec '12) 2 hr Kareem O Wheat 22