Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 369,487

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#166943 Feb 13, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>haha u reckon, the thngs my virgin ears heard at that party LOL
-
That be the only cavity that is still a virgin?
atheist infidel-catrooni

Santa Monica, CA

#166944 Feb 13, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>btw Happy Valentines Day nazir, u doing anything with yr gal today? don'tforget the roses or shell eat u alive hahahaha
It must be "I heart you day" in Oz, and "yje other side of the pond"

Hayy V-day to you and your man....

Happy Valentines Day to all you infidels celebrating your holiday with the loves of your lives.

fcuk the muslims who arent even allowed to participate in our blasphemous holidays... well according to the word of their filthy murderous hateful allah
atheist infidel-catrooni

Santa Monica, CA

#166945 Feb 13, 2013
happy... not whatever this no doubt islamic made device typed...
atheist infidel-catrooni

Santa Monica, CA

#166946 Feb 13, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
T so he could brag about it here in this thread.
and as we all know, he did.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#166947 Feb 13, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
That be the only cavity that is still a virgin?
I guess youll never know))) happy valentines day bozo
atheist infidel-catrooni

Santa Monica, CA

#166948 Feb 13, 2013
any one wanna buy a cheaply made droid pad with the worst touch ability,or lack thereof........$20.00.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#166949 Feb 13, 2013
atheist infidel-catrooni wrote:
<quoted text>It must be "I heart you day" in Oz, and "yje other side of the pond"
Hayy V-day to you and your man....
Happy Valentines Day to all you infidels celebrating your holiday with the loves of your lives.
fcuk the muslims who arent even allowed to participate in our blasphemous holidays... well according to the word of their filthy murderous hateful allah
thank you dear infidel, may u have a Happy one tooo with yr woman...remember treat her well and youll get more in return:D having a late dinner to celebrate should be good))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166950 Feb 13, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT NAZIS AND THE HOLOCAUST? NOTHING.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/1069...
Gott mit uns! Na ja, das is was der Nazischweinhunde gesagt habe! Verpiss dich!
"DETROIT, Feb. 5 (UPI)-- A sign with the Nazi slogan "Arbeit macht frei" or "Work makes you free" has been hung outside a derelict Packard plant in Detroit.

The slogan was displayed at the entrance to several concentration camps by the Nazis. The most famous example was over the main gate at the Auschwitz I camp in Poland.

The sign with red capital letters on a white background appears to have been copied from Auschwitz, the Detroit Free Press reported Tuesday. The B has an upper loop larger than the lower one as the Auschwitz sign does."

http://www.mfi-miami.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Detroit is a post apocalyptic nightmare.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166951 Feb 13, 2013
topgirl wrote:
For you to know before speak of the other worlds before speak down to Muslims and so on.
Swanie's very public nervous breakdown continues in Technicolor. Breathtaking!
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

#166952 Feb 13, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>btw Happy Valentines Day nazir, u doing anything with yr gal today? don't forget the roses or shell eat u alive hahahaha
Yeah that sort of broke off anyway, Happy Valentines day to u !
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#166953 Feb 13, 2013
Happy Valentines Day to all with love from Ozz

http://au.ask.com/web...

Donvale, Australia

#166954 Feb 13, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>They always nice people, have a good friend that is Sikh there are some Americans that are now Sikh.
Its also easy for me to fit into the Sikh community, being able to speak Panjabi and all
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#166955 Feb 13, 2013
lets try again sorry dunno what happened there

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL!!!

Lena

Canberra, Australia

#166956 Feb 13, 2013
any one wanna buy a cheaply made droid pad with the worst touch ability,or lack thereof........$20.00.
hahaha
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#166957 Feb 13, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that sort of broke off anyway, Happy Valentines day to u !
ohh sorry to hear that nazir don't worry youll find a better one, I wish u the best one))))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166958 Feb 13, 2013
"Supporters of Pakistan's main religious party staged a noisy protest against Valentine's Day on Tuesday, denouncing it as un-Islamic and calling for a "day of wife beating and acid attacks" instead.

The student wing of Jamaat-e-Islami rallied outside the press club in the northwestern city of Peshawar, chanting slogans against Valentine's Day, saying it had "spread love in the world".

Valentine's Day is increasingly popular among younger Pakistanis, many of whom have taken up the custom of giving cards, chocolates and gifts to their sweethearts to celebrate the occasion.

But Pakistan remains a deeply traditional Muslim society where many disapprove of affection as a Western import.

The demonstrators, who carried a banner urging February 14 to be a "day of wife beating and acid attacks", said the tradition encouraged unmarried men and women to live together in sin.

"We will not allow holding of any Valentine's Day function," Shahzad Ahmed, the local head of the student organisation, said.

"The law enforcing agencies must prevent such gatherings, otherwise we will stop in our own way."

-- Global Post

Love is unislamic.

Donvale, Australia

#166959 Feb 13, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>ohh sorry to hear that nazir don't worry youll find a better one, I wish u the best one))))
Im sure I will in due time
Gay Leftwing Pedo Gary

Glenorie, Australia

#166960 Feb 13, 2013
I'm gay
atheist infidel-catrooni

Santa Monica, CA

#166961 Feb 13, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>thank you dear infidel, may u have a Happy one tooo with yr woman...remember treat her well and youll get more in return:D having a late dinner to celebrate should be good))
Tomorrow will start with fresh bakery, thick sliced french toast, and fresh Straw, Black and Blue Berries.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#166962 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Tomorrow will start with fresh bakery, thick sliced french toast, and fresh Straw, Black and Blue Berries.
And a shot or two just as an eye-opener :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min J RULES 201,987
ISIS is REAL ISLAM 11 min jesus is 10
Christianity is based upon ignorance 19 min Old Pom 8
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 24 min MUQ1 50,489
Stars boycott hotels over Brunei Islamic law 1 hr Fahmi 298
DY: one ignorant Muslim copies another 1 hr Old Pom 7
Are these people stupid or do they think other ... 1 hr Old Pom 2
Is ISIS Islamic? 3 hr Atheist Silurist 40
Israel's Islamic Movement slams Islamic State, ... 3 hr Does Not Compute 36
•••