Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
159,521 - 159,540 of 357,335 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Simple: the Qu'ran is not the word of God. Obvious by its blunders..
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
It also claims that Mary was the brother of Moses and Aaron, despite being thousands of years afterward. Oh, and let's not forget, that whole "slay one innocent person, slay all humanity" BS that Muslims always drum up as rebuttal for their terrorism....is in fact Rabbinical Jewish writings of the second century- AFTER Jesus (the only acknowledged prophet before the time of Mohammed) had died.....
Islam is complete horsesh*t. LOL.
sky

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

gkhkjh

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

You call yourself a Christian Spathis? For one is Moses going around killing people in battles, taking booty and child brides??

I suggest you try reading it again...
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot the Talmud!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when you have sympathy to moslems... old racist shill bag...
muslims are not a race therefore there is no racism, retard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Appears yo cannot offer an names to back up Ali claims either, so you follow ALI and the Islamic way to attack a legitimate question with insults.

Your answer says enough in itself...
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan ... you are an ignorant and a child abuser... you are rotten from the inside out... I don't believe that a moslem associated herself to an ahole and a b2stard like you...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

We don't deny what the Nazi's did, it many of your Islamic followers that are in denial the Holocaust even happened. Good to see you don't follow that common Islamic ideology.
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahole... Adolph Hitler was one of your relative... your propaganda is so basic that you are talking through your arse... You white ashole Europeans killed and persecuted Jews for centuries... You not only believed that you were superior and considered non-white as non human and exploit them... but you falsified the religion and the message of Jesus the Jew who your ancestor killed...ahole... You don't deserve to be anything.... you are not a believer and your continent gave birth to the anti Christ... Hitler..
sky

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Pedophile worshiper(muslims) and their child sucker prophet dreaming this since 7th century they couldn't in high times and this is low for these uncivilized animals

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Its very probable Adolph Hitler was a reincarnated Mohammad, they were made of the same cloth, one in the same in terms of ideology.
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahole... Adolph Hitler was one of your relative... your propaganda is so basic that you are talking through your arse... You white ashole Europeans killed and persecuted Jews for centuries... You not only believed that you were superior and considered non-white as non human and exploit them... but you falsified the religion and the message of Jesus the Jew who your ancestor killed...ahole... You don't deserve to be anything.... you are not a believer and your continent gave birth to the anti Christ... Hitler..
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
Its very probable Adolph Hitler was a reincarnated Mohammad, they were made of the same cloth, one in the same in terms of ideology.
<quoted text>
Jan-this is silly!
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>You are an old hag who is jealous of all the young girls in here like Lena.... sorry Lena... I did not see you posting last night .... I hope you had a good day yesterday....
D2 eat your heart out sionist shill... your wrinckle arse does not attract anyone now.... wear a burqa to look good filthy sionist...lol
I'm not interested to attract arseholes like you and your kind - if you don't find me attractive - all the better for me

I love my man -- he's classy - upper class British - academic - very good looking - sophisticated ...

Something you could never be - you had to go out of your way to find an old wanked out hag on here - says a lot what you're about ... lol ... As good as it gets eh ... Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Question is rules what, terrorism??
Wedled wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P5sQIb_WLN8
GEt Over it Islam rules
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
Appears yo cannot offer an names to back up Ali claims either, so you follow ALI and the Islamic way to attack a legitimate question with insults.
Your answer says enough in itself...
<quoted text>
Your question is not legitimate... since you are living in the US... Cite one female president ... Moslem world new more female leaders than your Christian world... ah
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
Simple: the Qu'ran is not the word of God. Obvious by its blunders..
<quoted text>
You are a lunatic... the Coran is the only word of God on earth Given by its Angel Jabril to Mohamed... The Bible is not ... The bible is a human compilation... ignorant b@stard
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
You call yourself a Christian Spathis? For one is Moses going around killing people in battles, taking booty and child brides??
I suggest you try reading it again...
<quoted text>
Spathis is more Christian than you fake b@stard... you use Christianity just to bash Islam... you are a fake Christian....ah
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

TOREYRAY wrote:
Is this true? People are now Bragging about Gang Rape..
Im feeling this is getting out of hand, i dont know what is real and what is made up anymore..
Wish to go back to Cario very soon and see my family.
Some text from the article:
Dispatches From Cairo: Bragging About Gang Rape
"He couldn’t have been more than 19. His clothes were cheap and his sparse yet unshaven facial hair was indistinguishable from the dirt on his cheeks. He was with another kid on the other side of a kiosk and couldn’t see that I was listening. He was telling his friend that the women who go to Tahrir Square are hoping to get raped because they want sex."
Here is where i found this article -
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/dispatche...
Guys is the day to day life like this!
This is the wrong place to ask for advice... call your relatives in Egypt and ask them if it is safe for you to travel there ... The internet is full of blogs that try to manipulate the information... If you are a female you should take your precautions anywhere in the world even in Los Angeles....
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested to attract arseholes like you and your kind - if you don't find me attractive - all the better for me
I love my man -- he's classy - upper class British - academic - very good looking - sophisticated ...
Something you could never be - you had to go out of your way to find an old wanked out hag on here - says a lot what you're about ... lol ... As good as it gets eh ... Lol
If you have a man why are you looking for my attention shill... I told you already I don't have anything to discuss with you so move on shill and talk to old people your age... cougar...

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I thinks u making up shite hehehehe remember I told u im not the type to wear burqua and u tried to talk me out of it saying id look good in it hahahhaah yr imaginations runs wild habla
didn't i make you wear it? looool u forgot? i took over you habla
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>
He is mostly made of the same genetic material than you ahole... and kept the same ideology than you (apartheid in Africa...the colonisation of Africa).... Adolph Hitler is may be your brother... And the Jews who you persecuted for centuries give you the middle finger... Nazi...

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>and u need anger management, btw Mr ali is also blocked hahahahha
Ms.lena was blocked first and u went so angry lol.....u always lose sweetie

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
danetoo...stop lying, no men interested in you sorry

your cakes not taste sweet to attract them too :D

upper class british = a plumber lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••