Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 529025 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166580 Feb 12, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Jan: you should not love who loves you!
Be fair...never love anybody
islamic motto... despise what you fcuk... allah wills it.

kokled love TopGnut so much he dragged her reputation and honor thru the proverbial mud, along with her huge t!ts and overly excited dumb blond vagina... really, you cant make this sheit up about these pathetic egotesticle islamic male pervert savages. Its right her in black and white.
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166581 Feb 12, 2013
here
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166582 Feb 12, 2013
I've always regretted that the US never carpet bombed Cuba. The mafia did a much better job of running it than Castro....And the Cubans had no reason to wash up in Miami back then. Between them and the Haitians, Miami is fck'd.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#166583 Feb 12, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>The dumped 3rd world whure is tired of Egypt, lol.
Me - dumped - never. And I just fancied a change. Those that work and don't sit around all day drinking cheap cider can make choices like that.

Enjoy the Jeremy Kyle show tomorrow, lol
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#166584 Feb 12, 2013
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>awesome, enjoy....
I will :)
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#166585 Feb 12, 2013
Feck 0-2
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#166586 Feb 12, 2013
I've given up 0-3

Since: Feb 10

Boston, UK

#166587 Feb 12, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Me - dumped - never. And I just fancied a change. Those that work and don't sit around all day drinking cheap cider can make choices like that.
Enjoy the Jeremy Kyle show tomorrow, lol
Dumped 3rd world sex tourist you lie. Egypt is not a tourist destination anymore nor are you. maybe you could give kokhead a call he is taking on used up old ho's.

Since: Feb 10

Boston, UK

#166588 Feb 12, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
I've given up 0-3
I thought you charged per customer like spathis?
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#166589 Feb 12, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha - you know me too well :) booked up two weeks in July - Varadero (did you go there?) Apparently only a couple of hours away from Havana.
Gotta go - my team's getting gubbed 1-0 by Juventus just now
:-)....no I didn't go to Varadero. To be quite honest I was very young when I went there and spent most of my time smoking cigars (totalmente a mano) and drinking rum.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#166590 Feb 12, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Baron... you are an imbecile...If you gave me other statistics than the Algerian one I might not contest the numbers... Illeteracy in Algeria riched almost 95% in 1962 due to the fact that colonial France kept the autochtone illeterate to dominate them...After the independance... school was obligatory to all Algerians children and here some statistics for Algeria and the US ...
http://www.indexmundi.com/algeria/literacy.ht...
http://www.statisticbrain.com/number-of-ameri...
Since the rest of your post is written by a dummy ... no effort will be made to answer it...
-
-
Poor Khaled: I was giving you the advantage of checking what the literacy rate of Algeria was in 2012.
-
If I had taken it at 1962 as you are trying to fool the readers, the literacy rate was much lower.
-
http://www.hmnet.com/africa/algeria/algeria.h...
-
Democratic and Popular Republic of Algeria Capital city:------ Algiers See Google Map

GOVERNMENT:
Independence:--------- Independence from french in July 5, 1962
Type Of Government:----- Republic
President:--------- Abdelaziz Bouteflika
Prime Minister:--------- Ahmed Ouyahia
Population:--------- 34,480,793

GEOGRAPHY:
Area:--------- 2,381,740 sq. km : 919,595 sq. mi
Capital City:--------- Algiers
Capital city(Est. pop.):---- 3,705,000
Natural Resources:------ Petroleum, Natural Gas, iron ore, phosphates, uranium, lead, zinc.

PEOPLE:
Languages:--------- Arabic (Official), French, Berber dialects
Religions:--------- 99%-Sunni Muslim (state religion), 1%-Christian and Jewish
Literacy Rate:--------- 61.6% of total population,(males:73.9%, females:49%) <<<<<<< << this is how it was in 1968

I do notice that the percentage of literacy has not changed by much in Algeria over the last 44 years.
-
Here are the 2012 figures 2012 Six million Algerians or 20% male and 40% female of the population are illiterate, according to a study by the Algerian Literacy Association (IQRAA).
-
Khaled it appears you know very little about your own country.
What can we expect from a stupid Algerian Muslim.
-
Stop fcking your sisters and your mothers and your granddaughters and you nieces and first cousins and the IQ will start getting better and the literacy rate will also start to increase.
-
You should ask Aliroger`1 for help, he holds according to him university degrees in economy ( he is an economist), in Medicine ( is a Doctor, and psychology (according to Aliroger1 is also a psychologist) and only Allah knows how many more degrees.
He is should be able to help you in defending the illiteracy of your country.

Location hidden

#166591 Feb 12, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct in this instance.
Economics 101
Cost to an economist is different from cost to an accountant/bookkeeper. Cost to an economist is always about opportunity cost whereas for an accountant cost is the nominal amount of money or laid down expense minus depreciation, if any. The other 2 key things to consider are 1) Ricardo's theories which are well-supported empirically that there are winners and losers in any inter-country trade but that both/all countries are better off overall with free trade, but that for it to work, the winners need to share their windfall with the losers and 2) Keynes's reminder of what temporal frame of analysis is used to ascertain the outcomes of economic policy. For example, a payout on a lottery ticket 200 years from now is irrelevant to someone alive today, whereas a small pay raise now is highly relevant. To quote Keynes, who was highly intelligent, "in the long-run, we are all dead." Keynes was a poet!
Many Germans thought Hitler was an economics genius--he was not! Any fool can spend money like a drunken sailor in Church but sooner or later, the bills come and then it is collapse. That is when the failed economic policies result in acts of desperation and often it is war. Wars do stimulate economies, but the stimulation is unsustainable and those countries which escape the wars prosper, and the ones who prosper most are those who never get directly involved in the wars but who finance and supply those doing the warmongering. Britain never really recovered from WW1 and WW2. It can be argued that Germany never really reached its full potential because of the disaster that was nazism. Hitler ruined Germany completely and Germany has never really recovered.
-
The great economist agrees with Jan.
-
Aliroiger1 all it shows is that the degree as an economist is not worth a pinch of SH!T.
-
In past histories of all the recent wars, every country that has been at war are today economically better off and those that were not at war and remained neutral, even they benefited from the results of the wars.
-
The best benefits that came out from the last 2 wars was giving the working man the rights to put down his working tools and demand better conditions.
-
That alone is more than enough for me, to know that my grandfathers did not go to war for nothing.
-
The only countries that the wars have not paid any diffident are the countries controlled by Islam.
-
For up to to-day, Muslims still submit to a higher unknown person.

Location hidden

#166592 Feb 12, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE BIGGEST TERRORISTS ARE ALL NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS, APART FROM THE ZIONISTS TERRORISTS
Jan is in mourning that the leader of the pedos has retired!!! Jan's Muslim Iranian wife won't let him into her burqa so the poor loser hangs out on Topix!
-
God Bless the Native English speakers.
-
Does that also count for you that the Chinese woman you suppose to have, also will not let you into her Cheongsam, so that the poor loser Aliroger1 has to hangout in Topix!
-
http://dressbybonnie.com/images/dresses/redfr...
-
By Allah is that not much nicer than a Burqa?
One can fck a woman who is wearing a Cheongsam.
-
After comparing the two, at least we can understand why the Muslims go out and fck their goats.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9UKEtg4noFM/S-dDntq...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#166593 Feb 12, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
-
Poor Khaled: I was giving you the advantage of checking what the literacy rate of Algeria was in 2012.
-
If I had taken it at 1962 as you are trying to fool the readers, the literacy rate was much lower.
-
-
Democratic and Popular Republic of Algeria Capital city:------ Algiers See Google Map
GOVERNMENT:
GEOGRAPHY:
Natural Resources:------ Petroleum, Natural Gas, iron ore, phosphates, uranium, lead, zinc.
PEOPLE:
Literacy Rate:--------- 61.6% of total population,(males:73.9%, females:49%) <<<<<<< << this is how it was in 1968
I do notice that the percentage of literacy has not changed by much in Algeria over the last 44 years.
-
Here are the 2012 figures 2012 Six million Algerians or 20% male and 40% female of the population are illiterate, according to a study by the Algerian Literacy Association (IQRAA).
-
-
Stop fcking your sisters and your mothers and your granddaughters and you nieces and first cousins and the IQ will start getting better and the literacy rate will also start to increase.
-
You should ask Aliroger`1 for help, he holds according to him university degrees in economy ( he is an economist), in Medicine ( is a Doctor, and psychology (according to Aliroger1 is also a psychologist) and only Allah knows how many more degrees.
You just don't get it... literacy in the developping world is around 70% due to the colonial time... It should be 100%. The old generation who grow up before the independance were illeterate... Colonialist forbad them any schooling ahole... I gave you a short historic about Algeria and told you that in 1962 when Algeria took its independance ... the rate was really high.
The governement program of providing free education and made it mandatory to children brought the rate to what the normal is 100%... If you note that most African countries who suffered colonialism have the same percentage of 70%... because they count the old generation who did not go to school during colonial time.... to bring this indicator to bash Islam show how stupid and unintelligent you are... now run and go take your dress off... you have some customer waiting...lol

Location hidden

#166594 Feb 12, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
AND WHAT DID CHIEF RABBI OVADIA SAY ABOUT DONKEYS IN HUMAN FORM AND ALL NON-JEWS ARE THERE TO SERVE THE JEWS???
I beg people in the west to read about the nazism that is apartheid Israel and the terrorism that is zionism!!! Most of the world already knows, but American traitors who are Israel-Firsters have sacrificed America for Israel and zionism.
-
Is that the reason that Muslims fck Donkeys? They think they are humans?
-
God bless America.

Location hidden

#166595 Feb 12, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No translation can ever capture the original. All erudite people know that. But hey, you make a career from studying rocks, so what can one expect from an idiot like you. You are not educated and know nothing about philosophy, history, culture, language, aesthetics, ethics, morals, justice, economics, law or psychology or linguistics, yet you presume to know about the theory of translation? LOLLL Run along you drooling idiot!!!
-
The so call educated Aliroger1 send an other message.

Location hidden

#166596 Feb 12, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SHEILA THE PATHOLOGICALLY RACIST COCKROACH IS BACK POSTING HER NASTY STUFF
Sheila is a product of a Catholic education and all that goes with that. Even RATzinger the Pope himself is embarrassed to be part of such an organization!!!
-
God bless Sheilaa

Location hidden

#166597 Feb 12, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
People in Pakistan just memorise surahs and perform Namaz without even knowing the meaning until they r older.
-
Even when they get older they do not understand what they are saying or praying to.
-
Ask any Muslim who Allah is and he will tell you Allah is God.
Than ask him who is God and he has no answer, for it all he can say God is Allah.
I than tell him that the Jew God is his Allah. He will deny it and most will tell you that the Jews have no God.
-
That is how stupid the average Muslim is

Location hidden

#166598 Feb 12, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it... literacy in the developping world is around 70% due to the colonial time... It should be 100%. The old generation who grow up before the independance were illeterate... Colonialist forbad them any schooling ahole... I gave you a short historic about Algeria and told you that in 1962 when Algeria took its independance ... the rate was really high.
The governement program of providing free education and made it mandatory to children brought the rate to what the normal is 100%... If you note that most African countries who suffered colonialism have the same percentage of 70%... because they count the old generation who did not go to school during colonial time.... to bring this indicator to bash Islam show how stupid and unintelligent you are... now run and go take your dress off... you have some customer waiting...lol
-
Poor Khaled he can not even understand when he reads it in English.
-
Here it is again, this time try reading it and digesting it, before you answer.
-
-
-
http://www.hmnet.com/africa/algeria/algeria.h ...
-
GOVERNMENT:
GEOGRAPHY:
PEOPLE:
-
-
-
-
Khaled in 1962 the literacy rate in Algeria was:
Literacy Rate:--------- 61.6% of total population,(males:73.9%, females:49%)
-
In 2012 it is was >>>>>Here are the 2012 figures 2012 Six million Algerians or 20% male and 40% female of the population are illiterate, according to a study by the Algerian Literacy Association.
-
Khaled the percentage difference of 1962 and 2012 is not much.
-
Khaled overall the Algerian Muslim is stupid nearly 20% of the males can not read and write.
-
And 40% of the females can not read and write.
-
Khaled: How the hell are the Alegerian going to be able to read and understand the Qur'an if they can not read and write.
-
My guess would be that 90% of all Algerians have no schooling that is more than year 6 primary school.
-
Khaled hence the reason the best job you could get in the USA is at a place that sells gas.
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166599 Feb 12, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
-
-
-
-
GOVERNMENT:
GEOGRAPHY:
PEOPLE:
-
-
-
-
Sheer brilliance .... that kok never ceases to amaze me, how stupid he will make him or the supposed first love of his life, look in public...

I wish the jackoff would rent a truck and drive to the San Bernardino Mountians, and get shot the fcuk up... I mean, since theyre already hunting a terrorist scumbag anyway.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/12/police-c...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... 17 hr J_a_n 16
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... (Mar '17) Sun Bob 25
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Jun 16 Eric 256,421
The Battle of Otas is an Islamic history Jun 14 mahasn sawresho 1
Islam will dominate the world.... (Apr '12) Jun 14 mahasn sawresho 173
News Official Statement On the Passing of Louis Farr... Jun 8 Nation of Islam 2
Muhammad - perfect human being (Jul '08) Jun 6 Njet 109