Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489625 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#166534 Feb 12, 2013
im with ya - im with ye oi oi oi:DDDDDD

Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#166535 Feb 12, 2013
MMMMM nice eating some peanuts right now)))))
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#166536 Feb 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Arabs Target Jerusalem Home with Firebombs
Arabs hurled firebombs at a Jewish building in the Abu Tor neighborhood of Jerusalem, just narrowly missing a gas pipe.
By Elad Benari
First Publish: 2/11/2013, 2:14 AM
In another terror incident that was mostly ignored by mainstream Israeli media, Arabs hurled three firebombs at a building that houses Jewish families in the Abu Tor neighborhood of southern Jerusalem on Saturday night.
The firebombs nearly set the whole building on fire, but miraculously missed. Baruch Pross, a local resident, recalled the attack in a conversation with Arutz Sheva on Sunday.
The incident occurred at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday night, when he was out, but as he returned home and approached the building, Pross recalled seeing police forces and border police officers in large numbers busy putting out the fire near the building.
Read more at:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
SHEILA THE PATHOLOGICALLY RACIST COCKROACH IS BACK POSTING HER NASTY STUFF

Sheila is a product of a Catholic education and all that goes with that. Even RATzinger the Pope himself is embarrassed to be part of such an organization!!!
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Saint Leonards, Australia

#166537 Feb 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>....And yet you come here to stalk women...Loser.
Hahahaha

#166538 Feb 12, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>You speak rubbish Khalid, like noted by Baron many Muslim Arab cannot even read Arabic, only 1/4 Muslims do and 2% of the world.

So basically your saying almost nobody understands Islam, some Allah you have there, what a target audience he has.

We can translate to any verse, I have seen UN meeting Arabic speaks able to understand the translation and vise versa.

Muslims us the translations excuse because the verses are too shocking and embarrassing for you to admit are indeed true. The verses say what they say, and you Qu'ran thinks the sun sets in a murky pond...Time to accept that Khalid..
People in Pakistan just memorise surahs and perform Namaz without even knowing the meaning until they r older.

#166539 Feb 12, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Complete load of Islamic bullsh*t. You're telling me when EVERY other holy book in EVERY other religion has been translated into a variety of languages....the abhorrent Arab pedo cult is the one which can't be understood except in its original language? LMAO. Did I mention that I read it online from the official website, and additionally read the commentary on the passages by the most renowned Muslim scholars via tafsir?

I am unfamiliar with Hebrew, Greek, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Pali, etc....didn't hinder me from reading and understand the OT, Gospel, Guru Granth Sahib, Dhammapada, Bhagavad Gita.....
WJKK WJKF btw most of the SGGS is written in various languages including lahnda just written in gurmukhi.

#166540 Feb 12, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>The Coran is God words... you can't translate it in any other language... this is not the Bible... lazy 24 year-old Tamil who did not have a date since last July....learn languages... you are not white... you should speak at least 4 or 5 languages.... stop getting high and hanging out with ladies who are your grannies like Danetoo and Faith...
So just coz his white he should know 4-5 languages ?

#166541 Feb 12, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>First of all TG is still Christian and she is reading "Tafsir"... this is what scholars are saying about the Coran...When a Christian want to convert... he have to say the Chahada in arabic... after that he become a moslem.... Then it's up to the new convert to decide what to do... He already accepted that God is God and Mohamed is his prophet... A lazy moslem (like TTT)... will say I just do what the 4 remaining obligations and learn few sourates to pray with them... or a more inquisitif new convert will study fully arabic and learn all the Coran... Islam is the heart not in the brain... If you trust God and believe in him ... you don't have to be Einstein... so Topgirl did not lie ...she is a good muslimah even before converting ...if one day she decides to convert...
Ive only memorized 8 surahs and mostly use short ones in namaz.

#166542 Feb 12, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand that the the holy Coran is an oral tradition... Billions of people transmitted the Coran orally through generations.. If you want to learn the Coran as you are... just go to a madrassa (in Pakistan if you choose the closest to you) and within a month you will learn more than what you expect... so head to Pakistan with your catamaran and stop bugging me with your false statistics from these propagandists websites...
Come to my pind for a good whiskey( alcohol isnt really banned)!
Nina Q

Sanayi, Turkey

#166543 Feb 12, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
there is something I dont like about muslims when it happens. They take themselves too seriously to ever believe they hold the only truth and what we greeks say , allow me expression, they think they kind of ¨they have grabbed the Pope-God by the balls~^
if they had a little more faith in their Allah ,they wouldnt get so touchy and grumpy about anything said against him.
one good thing about christians at least is that we feel we dont have to protect
God but rather we need God to protect us and forgive our tresspassings.
having said that I should say that homeini^s hunting down of Salman Rushid for his Satanic VErses was the reason that made me read teh Satanic Verses. He made Rushdi famous hehe
same like when greek church raged against Kazantzakis Last Temptation film version made Greeks swarm into cinemas to watch exactly what some didnt want us to.
love it this way.
so.. muslims had better cool off a bit they havent exactly ^grabbed God by the balls' to ever believe they are his... defenders.
sad to see europe consumed by foreign ethos
ooops I vealways known that soon as i mention one next day i^ll hear about them....

did I have to mention the Pope? geee next time i^ll think twice before I open my mouth
so what^s this now with the Pope?

come to think of it.. did I have to mention fyromonkeys? knock knock... IMF at their door!

hello everyone ihope american friends are all strong and survivors of that bad raging hurricane.
http://youtu.be/C3lWwBslWqg

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#166544 Feb 12, 2013
I don't see them specifically targeting civilians, and certainly we don't hear them yelling in their religion or Gods name.

Mohammad founded terrorism, he is the father of terror.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE BIGGEST TERRORISTS ARE ALL NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS, APART FROM THE ZIONISTS TERRORISTS
Jan is in mourning that the leader of the pedos has retired!!! Jan's Muslim Iranian wife won't let him into her burqa so the poor loser hangs out on Topix!
danetoo

London, UK

#166545 Feb 12, 2013
Bloody hell I'm sick .... Flu of some sort - temp gone up from yesterday evening ... Really high now 39.9

So if I talk more rubbish than normal - you know why lol ...

Location hidden

#166546 Feb 12, 2013
Odd how its always Allau Akbar in Arabic that is yelled by the suicide bomber.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE BIGGEST TERRORISTS ARE ALL NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS, APART FROM THE ZIONISTS TERRORISTS

Location hidden

#166547 Feb 12, 2013
Whats the point if they don't know the meaning. Seems Muslims are not concerned with the words.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
People in Pakistan just memorise surahs and perform Namaz without even knowing the meaning until they r older.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#166548 Feb 12, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
WJKK WJKF btw most of the SGGS is written in various languages including lahnda just written in gurmukhi.
Yes...my mistake, you are correct.

A truly poetic marvel it is.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#166549 Feb 12, 2013
Here we go...Tamil letting the best getting out of him... he believes that getting high and drinking will make him look cool with female students...what a looser... and here the kid from australia... who believe that he will get some solace hanging out all days with dinosaurs...
Jan ... you are just a [email protected] for coming here and bashing Islam and his prophet... You am lucky you are not living in Wiziristan... they will show you how to respect yourself...
Anyway no more posting to these dilusional people... Faith is still licking her wounds like an injured Racoon... At least she slept last night...lol

Location hidden

#166550 Feb 12, 2013
Waziristan, how many miles is that from bin Laden's house?
Khaled wrote:
Here we go...Tamil letting the best getting out of him... he believes that getting high and drinking will make him look cool with female students...what a looser... and here the kid from australia... who believe that he will get some solace hanging out all days with dinosaurs...
Jan ... you are just a [email protected] for coming here and bashing Islam and his prophet... You am lucky you are not living in Wiziristan... they will show you how to respect yourself...
Anyway no more posting to these dilusional people... Faith is still licking her wounds like an injured Racoon... At least she slept last night...lol

Location hidden

#166551 Feb 12, 2013
I found the answer.... 574 km

http://goo.gl/maps/9op08
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166553 Feb 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
Yey!Walking Dead is back on!
"KRTV in Montana is investigating how an apparent hacker commandeered its Emergency Alert System on Monday and informed viewers that a zombie apocalypse was underway.
"Dead bodies are rising from their graves,"

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/montana-t...

Pretty funny
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#166554 Feb 12, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
I found the answer.... 574 km
http://goo.gl/maps/9op08
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 11 min Ismail 787
News Faces of Islam 1 hr johannes 87
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Joel 252,872
Only12 Prophets of Almighty Yahsue & MohMad sNO... 2 hr Muslim 2
girls k no yaha se le or de (Mar '15) 3 hr raju pal 326
News Murder of master of Islamic devotional music du... 4 hr Killing their own 1
PAGAN Islamic roots Polytheism d 3 Daughters of... 7 hr MOHAMAD d PAGAN 3
UK doors will close to Islam 10 hr george whyte 84
More from around the web