Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 7,955)

Showing posts 159,081 - 159,100 of326,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
I read this while riding down the pacific coast highway... it made me laugh my ass off... couldnt wait to call that pathetic unloved douche, the bald pervert that he is....
don't cartooni hell take it out on me))))
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
FAITH OBVIOUSLY HAS AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH HER DOGS
She keeps yapping about how the Chinese killed her dog! Everyone knows that anyone who eats dogs will only kill it if they plan on eating it. Yet Faith has the mutt stuffed and as a doll in her bedroom.
For you know-nothings, many Chinese people find certain western food gross. They circulate lists on the internet warning each other about what nasty western foods to avoid and to never order in a restaurant!!!
aliroger my friend refuses to eat at a chinese restaurant, he says he doesn't know what hes gonna be eating, do they really eat dogs??
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
"When a king cobra lunges at Chau Ka-ling as the door to its wooden cage falls open in her busy Hong Kong restaurant, she just laughs, then pulls it gently into her arms.
Ms. Chau is a “snake king,” one of scores in Hong Kong who have through generations tamed snakes to make soup out of them, a traditional cuisine believed to be good for the health."
Snakes. They eat snakes.
"n the southern parts of China, people had a specially designed ritualistic table with a hole in the centre, just big enough to take the upper part of a Monkey's head.
Apparently the ritual consisted of capturing a live Monkey and securing it with it's head wedged up in to hole in the centre of the table. The next step in the ritual was to trepanne the top of the live monkeys' skull off and pour boiling water into the Monkey's brain.
People sitting around the table would then proceed to eat the braised Monkey brain with chopsticks directly out of the Monkey's skull."
The USA should nuke China.....for sanitary reasons....and because I'm pretty sure they killed my dog.
ohhhh how awful I hope u kidding
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

"In 2007, roughly 17,000 pets were sickened — and 4,000 dogs and cats died — from tainted commercial pet foods made with ingredients imported from China.
The culprit? Melamine, a chemical made from coal. For years animal feed producers in China ground it into a powder and mixed it into dog food and cat food. Why? To save money, of course. Melamine looks just like protein on inspection results, so it’s a cheap way to make the food look like it has more protein than it really does.
China’s food manufacturers operate in a culture of cutting corners and compromising safety.
Here’s the thing, though: U.S. manufacturers are utterly dependent on Chinese ingredients. In the past 10 years, food imports to the United States from China have tripled. China now supplies 70 percent of dog and cat food imports to the United States."

My dog died of "pancreatitis" In 2007. Coincidence? I think not. The Chinese are vile, slit-eyed devils. They stink like fish, they all look alike and they are rude. It is no wonder the Japanese dealt with them so harshly.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

WTF is wrong with some asians

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

STUNNING INFO! Obama's Pick For CIA is a converted MUSLIM!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

J_a_n wrote:
The Soviets did not invade Afghanistan, is that your claim?
<quoted text>
-
Jan wars bring prosperity and wealth to countries after the war.
Take the whole of Europe even Russia is much better off today than what it was prior to 1939.
-
The USA is financially better off after each war it ever had.
-
Same applies for Australia.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text> I don't want a muslim, I want a Christian but I think u know that)))
-
Are you knocking back men now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
many christian women were interested in me and some wanted to marry me but i actually didn't pay attention alot as i dont see myself with non-muslim wife
-
But you could not find your self a 12 years old Virgin women, nor Christian or Muslim.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
Correct, Mohammad only spoke to an 'angel'. That's where he got Islam.
Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light
<quoted text>
-
Muhammad only told them he spoke to an Angel, that no one saw.
-
Was the Angel voice not part of Muhammad's hallucination as a schizophrenic?
-
http://www.schizophrenia.com/New/Dec2002/hall...
-
http://www.schizophrenic.com/content/schizoph...
-
Muhammad was suffering from Schizophrenia, saw images and heard voices.
-
And up to-day the stupid Arabs Muslims, Asian Muslims, Indian Muslims, and the Pakistani Muslims still believe in all the crap that is written in the Qur'an.
-
The smart and educated Muslims are leaving Islam by the millions.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

War does not lead to prosperity, nations and humankind as a whole are overall poorer with wars. And this is glaringly obvious if you think a little.

If anyone wants to understand the economic implications of war, they must acknowledge what French economist Frederic Bastiat said long ago: "that both the consequences we can see as well as that which we cannot easily see must be fully taken into account."

Bastiat talked about the fallacy of broken widows. Suppose a war leads to broken windows on a tailor shop.

We can see that money was being spent on carpenters and glaziers so we might conclude that this was good for the local economy.

What we don't see is that money that had been saved for investing in new inventory and sewing equipment must now be diverted to window repairs.

Because of this, the tailor will not be more productive, nor more prosperous. The lesson is that he loses the value of the assets the war destroyed.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Jan wars bring prosperity and wealth to countries after the war.
Take the whole of Europe even Russia is much better off today than what it was prior to 1939.
-
The USA is financially better off after each war it ever had.
-
Same applies for Australia.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
War does not lead to prosperity, nations and humankind as a whole are overall poorer with wars. And this is glaringly obvious if you think a little.
If anyone wants to understand the economic implications of war, they must acknowledge what French economist Frederic Bastiat said long ago: "that both the consequences we can see as well as that which we cannot easily see must be fully taken into account."
Bastiat talked about the fallacy of broken widows. Suppose a war leads to broken windows on a tailor shop.
We can see that money was being spent on carpenters and glaziers so we might conclude that this was good for the local economy.
What we don't see is that money that had been saved for investing in new inventory and sewing equipment must now be diverted to window repairs.
Because of this, the tailor will not be more productive, nor more prosperous. The lesson is that he loses the value of the assets the war destroyed.
<quoted text>
We all know Baron44 is an imbecile... he probably meant that the neo cons in America who invested heavily in weapon factories will get richer after each war they plan... like the sionists who profited of security contracts with the US government after 9/11... anyway I agree with you about the broken windows of a factory. How you doing you b@stard Jan...hope your moslem girlfriend did not leave you yet.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
"In 2007, roughly 17,000 pets were sickened — and 4,000 dogs and cats died — from tainted commercial pet foods made with ingredients imported from China.
The culprit? Melamine, a chemical made from coal. For years animal feed producers in China ground it into a powder and mixed it into dog food and cat food. Why? To save money, of course. Melamine looks just like protein on inspection results, so it’s a cheap way to make the food look like it has more protein than it really does.
China’s food manufacturers operate in a culture of cutting corners and compromising safety.
Here’s the thing, though: U.S. manufacturers are utterly dependent on Chinese ingredients. In the past 10 years, food imports to the United States from China have tripled. China now supplies 70 percent of dog and cat food imports to the United States."
My dog died of "pancreatitis" In 2007. Coincidence? I think not. The Chinese are vile, slit-eyed devils. They stink like fish, they all look alike and they are rude. It is no wonder the Japanese dealt with them so harshly.
I read that they put melamine not in animal food but in children powder milk.... The responsibles in China who did that were executed... this is how China punish crooks who try to cut corners... I believe he was a high ranking politician... We did not see the same kind of punishments of crooks in the western world... The chinese are big hearted people with charming slit eyes and who do not stink like fish. The Chinese don't look alike and they are very polite people...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
STUNNING INFO! Obama's Pick For CIA is a converted MUSLIM!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Indeed .... Americans are converting en masse to the new true religion...Islam..

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed .... Americans are converting en masse to the new true religion...Islam..
Such desperate propaganda are you missing your ho that badly?

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed .... Americans are converting en masse to the new true religion...Islam..
Proof?

And how can a religion which exhorts you to fight and subjugate non-Muslims be "true"? Oh but that's right, you are clueless about your own faith....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that they put melamine not in animal food but in children powder milk.... The responsibles in China who did that were executed... this is how China punish crooks who try to cut corners... I believe he was a high ranking politician... We did not see the same kind of punishments of crooks in the western world... The chinese are big hearted people with charming slit eyes and who do not stink like fish. The Chinese don't look alike and they are very polite people...
Not the sharpest knife in the draw are you.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

We can agree on something... and thanks for asking doing fine, married many years.
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know Baron44 is an imbecile... he probably meant that the neo cons in America who invested heavily in weapon factories will get richer after each war they plan... like the sionists who profited of security contracts with the US government after 9/11... anyway I agree with you about the broken windows of a factory. How you doing you b@stard Jan...hope your moslem girlfriend did not leave you yet.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?
And how can a religion which exhorts you to fight and subjugate non-Muslims be "true"? Oh but that's right, you are clueless about your own faith....
TTT... Which kind of proof you want...anyone who start reading properly the Coran ....like the no1 American spy ... converted to Islam... Justin Beaver just converted to Islam... so TTT when will you let go with your evil ways and istaslam... your time will come...lol
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Such desperate propaganda are you missing your ho that badly?
Not the sharpest comment...black parrot... how your priapism...any relief yet...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,081 - 159,100 of326,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 20 min muslim 424
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 36 min Truth Seeker 193,727
London Christian Girl converted to Islam 42 min Darth Yoda 2
Judaism led me to Islam - Ustadh Ramiz Ibrhaim,... 45 min ashkarslave4ALLAH 1
&#8207;/2014Revert Story - From Judaism to Isla... 49 min ashkarslave4ALLAH 1
Supermodel Hollywood Girl to Islam 52 min ashkarslave4ALLAH 1
****For Music Lovers **** (Feb '12) 1 hr ashkarslave4ALLAH 2,476
•••
•••