Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 444092 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#166360 Feb 11, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
War does not lead to prosperity, nations and humankind as a whole are overall poorer with wars. And this is glaringly obvious if you think a little.
If anyone wants to understand the economic implications of war, they must acknowledge what French economist Frederic Bastiat said long ago: "that both the consequences we can see as well as that which we cannot easily see must be fully taken into account."
Bastiat talked about the fallacy of broken widows. Suppose a war leads to broken windows on a tailor shop.
We can see that money was being spent on carpenters and glaziers so we might conclude that this was good for the local economy.
What we don't see is that money that had been saved for investing in new inventory and sewing equipment must now be diverted to window repairs.
Because of this, the tailor will not be more productive, nor more prosperous. The lesson is that he loses the value of the assets the war destroyed.
<quoted text>
-
The other tailor in the next town whose windows were not broken, had saved a sum of his money and he invested in more modern inventory, and machinery, from sewing by hand now he has a sewing machine, and now he can produce 10 suits a weeks when only a few months ago he could only produce 1 suit a week.

The tailor whose windows were broken because of the war, could not compete anymore, however he saw the opportunity to start glazing business and he is now the local glazier in his village, for now the village needed 2 glaziers, one glazier could not handle the increase of broken windows.
-
Now every one is making more money,
The new glazier needs a truck/van to carry the Glass to the customers, He noticed that one of tyres needed to be replaced for it was starting to wear, he bought a new tyre to replace the worn tyre, the man who sold him the tyre advised the Glazier he should have his front end fixed and a wheel alignment would be a good idea.
-
When his car was due to be registered, the Government came in and send him a renewal registration certificate and a bill of $200 plus an advise notice that he could not register his car without a third party personal and property damage as the law stipulates in many European countries, that had been in a war.
And the story goes on and on.
-

Notice Jan how every one is making more money.
-
-
Jan think about if no windows are ever broken, where will the Glazier get their money from to survive.
Your broken window theory is a fallacy.
-
Jan Hypothetical
Jan if for some unknown reason all of sudden we can control every one in the USA and the USA will not have any crime, every one goes about there business all in peace no theft no murders no adultery, no drugs.
-
Jan within 12 month the USA will be bankrupt and so will China fall back to the days of poverty.
That is how 300 million people can control 1.5 billion Chinese by bot having to buy anything that was made in China.
-
The French economist Frederic Bastiat must gone to the same school as Aliroger1.
-
Jan we need wars and we need thieves and we need people that break the laws.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#166361 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up, you dim-witted monkey. No one likes you or respects you. You have done nothing but make an azz out of yourself and Swanie. You are a couple of losers.
TG give you the middle finger... the looser is you who her husband left and who did not get laid for 5 years... because you became fat and just wild animal will look at you...shill
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#166362 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
The childish drama of the commenters calling themselves "Khaled" and "topgirl" have wrecked this thread. It used to be funny. Now, it is incredibly boring and juvenile.
Furthermore, I doubt Swanie is in California. No one....no one could be stupid enough to travel across an ocean to meet some weirdo they met on the internet.....not even damaged goods like TG.
Poor delusional Faith... she cannot believe that people are having normal lives and being in a trailer in a subzero temperature in the middle of nowhere and having wild animal as only companions ...is not normal... I pity you Faith...
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#166363 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
The childish drama of the commenters calling themselves "Khaled" and "topgirl" have wrecked this thread. It used to be funny. Now, it is incredibly boring and juvenile.
Furthermore, I doubt Swanie is in California. No one....no one could be stupid enough to travel across an ocean to meet some weirdo they met on the internet.....not even damaged goods like TG.
Faith me and the wean were thinking about Mexico this year but something you said on here put me off? Have you been? What's it like if you have - beaches etc and are there nicer bits than others? It's either Mexico or Cuba? Unless anywhere else in the Caribbean is better?

Location hidden

#166364 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know Baron44 is an imbecile... he probably meant that the neo cons in America who invested heavily in weapon factories will get richer after each war they plan... like the sionists who profited of security contracts with the US government after 9/11... anyway I agree with you about the broken windows of a factory. How you doing you b@stard Jan...hope your moslem girlfriend did not leave you yet.
-
Maybe that is on of the reason you stupid Muslims will always remain poor, you follow the broken window theory from the French economist Frédéric Bastiat, you kill each other you create wars and you do not replace the broken windows.
-
The same factory that makes weapons employs millions, where do you think they buy their food?
Who do you think buy the new tyres on the cars these employers in weapon factory own.
-
Who do you think pays your wages, when you collect the money for the Gas these workers put into their cars.
-
You as as an uneducated Muslim be without a job if there was no ammunition/weapon factories.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#166365 Feb 11, 2013
In more than 2000 yearsPope Benedict XVI is only the third to resign. The question is did he offer to resign or has been forced out by the highly secretive council?
http://www.google.ca/url...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166366 Feb 11, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith me and the wean were thinking about Mexico this year but something you said on here put me off? Have you been? What's it like if you have - beaches etc and are there nicer bits than others? It's either Mexico or Cuba? Unless anywhere else in the Caribbean is better?
Go to Miami or Arizona. Mexico has gone completely lawless. The country is run by drug cartels now and the Federales (police) are worse than the criminals. It's filthy. Not even the tourist areas are safe anymore....As for Cuba....well....it's full of Cubans. Americans have not been allowed to travel there since before I was born so I have never been there, but it is a backwards and destitute country. I have been all over the world...My conclusion is that no matter what the rest of the world has to offer, you can find something better in the US.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166367 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor delusional Faith... she cannot believe that people are having normal lives and being in a trailer in a subzero temperature in the middle of nowhere and having wild animal as only companions ...is not normal... I pity you Faith...
My property is bigger than the city you live in, beggar.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166368 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
TG give you the middle finger... the looser is you who her husband left and who did not get laid for 5 years... because you became fat and just wild animal will look at you...shill
My husband is sitting across the room. I'm 5'7" 135#. I'm better looking than any girl you will ever get within 10 feet of without getting maced, you monkey. Top girl is as crazy and damaged as a sh*t-house rat. No one gives a sh*t who she gives the finger to.

Location hidden

#166369 Feb 11, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?
And how can a religion which exhorts you to fight and subjugate non-Muslims be "true"? Oh but that's right, you are clueless about your own faith....
-
Combined a total of approximate 1 million American, Canadian, English, Australian Educated Muslims and their children leave Islam every year.
-
2 million Indonesian leave Islam every year.
-
75 % of the New converts to Islam leave Islam every year.
-
With-in 10 years there is less than 1% of converts who are still Muslims.
-
6 Million North Africans leave Islam every year.
-
Europe approximate 2 million educated Muslims leave Islam every year.
-
The only reason that Islam is still growing is that Muslims are the most stupid people in the world and the women in these poor countries
where the Muslim are not educated keep having babies.
-
As long as the West can not educated all these women, Islam will keep growing, and eventually implode on itself, for lack of smart people at the top.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#166370 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>My property is bigger than the city you live in, beggar.
I know...in the middle of nowhere... trash.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#166371 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The Coran is God words... you can't translate it in any other language... this is not the Bible... lazy 24 year-old Tamil who did not have a date since last July....learn languages... you are not white... you should speak at least 4 or 5 languages.... stop getting high and hanging out with ladies who are your grannies like Danetoo and Faith...
Only a fcuking retard would think his made up moon gods filthy word is non translatable... tell that to the pakis, indos maylay Croats and all the other stupid non towel head wearing muslims in the world you filthy inbred savage... your so fcuking stupid you donr even use Quran or Koran, you perverted islamic KOk.

Doesnt it ever shame you knowing what you did to your pathetic stupid woman ???... youve made her a worthless pathetic laughing stock, worthy only of doing a gas pumper on minimum wage.... youve reduced her body to a public spectacle and her modesty into that of a wh ore...

you should be so proud, the day her boy starts learning of her islamic activites Huge t!ts, BlondE bush and overly wet pie, cause she was so EXCITED TO SCREW YOU...ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB....and the ruined reputation will last forever, just because she fcuked an egotesticle islamic savage, YOU !...

listen you stupid Kok... your dummy is all over google, and its your fault.... everyone knows tessa as swanie and topgirl. you MUSLIMS MADE SURE OF THAT, with your PERVERTED bragging and hatreds....... youve destroyed any hope of her adult son ever respecting her... sure you make a great a father, if a father is a thing that destroys his lovers reputation FOREVER, so he could brag to islamic scum how he fcuked her for airfare....

I bet your dad must be so proud....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166372 Feb 11, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
In more than 2000 yearsPope Benedict XVI is only the third to resign. The question is did he offer to resign or has been forced out by the highly secretive council?
http://www.google.ca/url...
Who cares
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#166373 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>My husband is sitting across the room. I'm 5'7" 135#. I'm better looking than any girl you will ever get within 10 feet of without getting maced, you monkey. Top girl is as crazy and damaged as a sh*t-house rat. No one gives a sh*t who she gives the finger to.
I just posted the same thing...damaged like a sh!thouse rat... her middle finger like her reputation, is worthless.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#166374 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Go to Miami or Arizona. Mexico has gone completely lawless. The country is run by drug cartels now and the Federales (police) are worse than the criminals. It's filthy. Not even the tourist areas are safe anymore....As for Cuba....well....it's full of Cubans. Americans have not been allowed to travel there since before I was born so I have never been there, but it is a backwards and destitute country. I have been all over the world...My conclusion is that no matter what the rest of the world has to offer, you can find something better in the US.
It needs to be an All Inclusive package holiday Faith and for some reason I can't find any holidays in America that aren't fly drive or provide All Inclusive.
The thing with Mexico is it's the only other holiday place that you can fly from Glasgow to. But you've put me off lol. So I need to go via London where the choices are the Caribbean islands. Needs to have brilliant snorkelling and diving. Bahamas, Barbados and Jamaica are also options.
It's doing my head in trying to decide.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#166375 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>My property is bigger than the city you live in, beggar.
You need psychiatric help shillzionazi
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#166376 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I know...in the middle of nowhere... trash.
My own country. More than you will ever have.

When the French ran algeria...it was nice...

http://theredphoenix.files.wordpress.com/2011...
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#166377 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>My husband is sitting across the room. I'm 5'7" 135#. I'm better looking than any girl you will ever get within 10 feet of without getting maced, you monkey. Top girl is as crazy and damaged as a sh*t-house rat. No one gives a sh*t who she gives the finger to.
She just give the middle finger to you.... she is way much better looking than you... you are 5'2'' and your weight is 185 lbs (that give you a BMI of 45... this is morbid obesity what you have)...tell me is your husband ...like your dead dog... across the room stuffed...lol
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#166378 Feb 11, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Only a fcuking retard would think his made up moon gods filthy word is non translatable... tell that to the pakis, indos maylay Croats and all the other stupid non towel head wearing muslims in the world you filthy inbred savage... your so fcuking stupid you donr even use Quran or Koran, you perverted islamic KOk.
Doesnt it ever shame you knowing what you did to your pathetic stupid woman ???... youve made her a worthless pathetic laughing stock, worthy only of doing a gas pumper on minimum wage.... youve reduced her body to a public spectacle and her modesty into that of a wh ore...
you should be so proud, the day her boy starts learning of her islamic activites Huge t!ts, BlondE bush and overly wet pie, cause she was so EXCITED TO SCREW YOU...ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB....and the ruined reputation will last forever, just because she fcuked an egotesticle islamic savage, YOU !...
listen you stupid Kok... your dummy is all over google, and its your fault.... everyone knows tessa as swanie and topgirl. you MUSLIMS MADE SURE OF THAT, with your PERVERTED bragging and hatreds....... youve destroyed any hope of her adult son ever respecting her... sure you make a great a father, if a father is a thing that destroys his lovers reputation FOREVER, so he could brag to islamic scum how he fcuked her for airfare....
I bet your dad must be so proud....
Culo verde...lol

Location hidden

#166379 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn arabic first... and then read the Coran... before you need to take a shower to be "tahar"... when you are done... say 6 month later... if you don't convert... that means that you are an evil spirit... In Papoua New Guinee if you are an evil spirit... they just pierce you chest with a spear...
-
I have read the Qur'an in Arabic and in English, there is no difference, no matter that it is translated into English.
-
Muslim Imam like telling lies to the Muslim who are visiting the Mosque that Arabic can not be translated.
-
The language used in the Days of Muhammad the Homosexual was an Arabic Dialect, and it was a very simple language.
-
Khaled the Qur'an you are reading is not written in the same language that was used in the Days of the homosexual Muhammad, even the version you are using is translated to the Arabic spoken to-day.
-
Khaled read the following and learn >>>
-
The Qur'an its written in Ancient Arabic, also known as syro-aramiac or Aramiac...very similar to Hebrew. <<< Khaled remember >>>> those rats and monkeys language.
-

The Quran is written in classical Arabic.
-

Arabic has not been a written language for long and only two examples of written pre-classical Arabic exist. Ancient Arabic has never been written.

-
Aramaic is a different language, more closely related to Hebrew than to Arabic. Aramaic today is mostly spoken by Aramaean and Assyrian Christians and was the every-day language of Iraqi Jews before they fled to Israel.

-
Note again that Arabic and (Syro-)Aramaic are not the same language.

-
The family tree looks somewhat like this:

-
- Semitic languages
-- East-Semitic languages (Akkadian, Assyrian, Babylonian)
-
-- West-Semitic languages
--- North-West-Semitic languages
---- Aramaic
---- Canaanite languages (Phoenician, Hebrew)
--- Central-West-Semitic languages
---- Arabic
-- South-Semitic languages (Amharic in Ethiopa etc.)
-
Aramaic is very similar to Hebrew and (as far as I can tell) less similar to Arabic than Hebrew is. The Jewish Bible was written partly in Aramaic and many Jewish prayers are in Aramaic.
-
Khaled it does not really matter that language you read the Qur'an in, no one reads the Qur'an in it's original Language.
-
Khaled go and get yourself an Education and even you will leave Islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mosque Protest Reactions From Muslims... 7 min Goddess Gaia 4
What TOM Said About Prayer And Masturbation... 10 min The_Prophet_Lied 3
Illegal immigrants turning Greek island into a ... 12 min Mikey 10
Johair To Be Formally Sentenced Late June... 16 min Mikey 5
George Bush: The low IQ, war Monger President. 29 min Mikey 18
News Protesters gather at Phoenix mosque under close... 59 min woodtick57 23
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr NotQuiter 220,496
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West 2 hr ATHENA the MACEDO... 1,460
Dear Muslim friends 3 hr BMZ 927
Hate Crimes against Muslims must stop. 7 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 271