Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 517747 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#166521 Feb 11, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing ....
Post after post you show time and again what a dumb arsehole you really are
Everyone except spathis & co - laugh at you ... Meanwhile the Israelis are productive - creative -- innovative - the only thing you do all day is post on topix and hoping your luck will change ...
How pathetic and sad is that
THIEVES AND CRIMINALS AND NAZIS CAN BE PRODUCTIVE AND CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE, but it does not change the fact they are thieves, criminals and nazis.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#166522 Feb 11, 2013
Hakafe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an Atheist (though my family are Christians)
Doe's it make any difference whether I'm Christian, Buddhist, Druze, Taoist, Muslim or an Alien?
What's the relevance?
You are a zionazi pretending to be something else.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#166523 Feb 11, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, TTT IS BEGGING FOR A SYMPATHY LAY!!! That is pretty desperate Tami!
LOL. If I were, why would I be telling it to a guy? Contrary to your baseless statements, I'm not gay...

Besides, abstinence is the spiritual high ground....something I yearn for as an avid pot smoker.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#166524 Feb 11, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No translation can ever capture the original. All erudite people know that. But hey, you make a career from studying rocks, so what can one expect from an idiot like you. You are not educated and know nothing about philosophy, history, culture, language, aesthetics, ethics, morals, justice, economics, law or psychology or linguistics, yet you presume to know about the theory of translation? LOLLL Run along you drooling idiot!!!
More Islamic bullsh*t. I've noticed the proclivity you inbreeds have to vomit the same rhetoric whenever non-inbreeds confront you with the ugly truth of Koranic passages- pathetic, really.

I never said my career focus was enamoring...but it looks to pay well, thus should cover my alcohol/drug expenses and still render me able to provide regular donations to charity. That's all I need in life.

Since: Feb 10

Retford, UK

#166525 Feb 11, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Don't talk to others about'murder'Afro laddie Sekou Tours -Just look at the Congo and Somalia -just for starters!!
That is what your people do!~!
Just because you paint your lips does not alter the FACTS!!
Err, what?
Love Hurghada

UK

#166526 Feb 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Dominican is the other half of Haiti...."Nice" wouldn't be the first word that springs to mind. You have to go to a place where..uh..."Europeans " are in charge.
Faith I'm with 'Europeans' 50 weeks of the year man - I need a break

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#166527 Feb 12, 2013
13-year-old Afghan boy jailed for sex with 2 men
By
AFP
Published Sunday, February 10, 2013
Rights campaigners voiced outrage on Sunday over a 13-year-old Afghan boy jailed for having sex with two adult men, urging the Kabul government to release him and punish his abusers.
The boy, accused of having sex with two men in a public park in the western province of Herat, was sentenced to one year in juvenile detention, Human Rights Watch (HRW) said in a statement.
Afghan law bans "pederasty", sex between a boy and a man, but HRW said "moral crimes" charges, which include all sexual relations outside of marriage, have been used to punish the victim of a criminal offence.
"When a man has sex with a 13-year-old child, the child is a victim of rape, not a criminal offender," Brad Adams, Asia director at HRW, said in a statement.
"The Afghan government should never have victimised this boy a second time, but instead should have released him immediately with urgent protection and assistance."
The statement said the two men involved in the incident, which took place in September but only recently came to light, were also arrested and charged but their case was unknown.
Read more at:
http://www.emirates247.com/news/region/13-yea...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#166528 Feb 12, 2013
Arabs Target Jerusalem Home with Firebombs
Arabs hurled firebombs at a Jewish building in the Abu Tor neighborhood of Jerusalem, just narrowly missing a gas pipe.

By Elad Benari
First Publish: 2/11/2013, 2:14 AM

In another terror incident that was mostly ignored by mainstream Israeli media, Arabs hurled three firebombs at a building that houses Jewish families in the Abu Tor neighborhood of southern Jerusalem on Saturday night.

The firebombs nearly set the whole building on fire, but miraculously missed. Baruch Pross, a local resident, recalled the attack in a conversation with Arutz Sheva on Sunday.

The incident occurred at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday night, when he was out, but as he returned home and approached the building, Pross recalled seeing police forces and border police officers in large numbers busy putting out the fire near the building.

Read more at:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#166530 Feb 12, 2013
Saudi Arabia beheading nearly two people per week this year

Amnesty International Posted date: February 09, 2013 In: Gulf, Latest News

Saudi Arabia beheading nearly two people per week this year Amnesty International says Saudi Arabia beheading two people per week this year already.

A spree of executions that has sent10 prisoners to their deaths since the beginning of the year in Saudi Arabia must be halted, Amnesty International said today.

The beheadings included the death of Abdullah Fandi al-Shammari on 5 February 2013 who had originally been convicted of manslaughter, but was tried again on the charge of murder in proceedings that did not meet fair trial standards.

The case has attracted significant attention in Saudi Arabia.

Al-Shammari was beheaded having spent over 30 years in prison.

“This case has thrown the country’s flawed justice system into especially sharp relief, highlighting the serious lack of transparency, patently unfair trials, and fatal results,” said Philip Luther, Amnesty International’s Director for the Middle East and North Africa.

Read more at:

http://bikyanews.com/85197/saudi-arabia-behea...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#166531 Feb 12, 2013
Child exploitation case – five in court

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Leicester Mercury

Five men have appeared in court over the alleged exploitation of a 16-year-old girl. They face a total of 22 charges.

The defendants, none have whom has yet entered a plea, were remanded back into custody following yesterday's hearing at Leicester Magistrates' Court.

Five men have appeared in court over the alleged exploitation of a 16-year-old girl.

At their two previous court appearances, an order was imposed banning publication of their names, addresses and dates of birth.

The Mercury, however, has successfully challenged this order, which was removed yesterday by District Judge John Temperley.

Aabidali Mubarak Ali (39), of Guthlaxton Street, Highfields, Leicester, is charged with two counts of arranging or facilitating the prostitution of a child aged 13 to 17, two counts of trafficking persons within the UK for sexual exploitation and two counts of paying for the sexual services of a girl aged 16. He is also charged with controlling a child aged 13 to 17 in prostitution.

Rakib Iacub (20), of Maynard Road, Highfields, Leicester, faces two charges of trafficking for sexual exploitation and four further charges – inciting child prostitution, controlling a child in prostitution, paying for sexual services and arranging or facilitating prostitution of a child.

Hamza Imtiazali (27), of Kashmir Road, Belgrave, Leicester, is charged with trafficking, arranging the prostitution of a child and two counts of paying for sexual services.

Bharat Modhwadia (25), of Wycombe Road, Humberstone, Leicester, is charged with trafficking, arranging the prostitution of a child and paying for sexual services.

Wajid Usman (22), of no fixed abode, is charged with trafficking and paying for sexual services. They were remanded into custody until a committal hearing when the case will be sent to a Crown Court.

A sixth defendant in the case, Chandresh Mistry (37), of Berridge Lane, Belgrave, Leicester, appeared before city magistrates on Friday, February 1, charged with causing or persuading a child aged 16 to become a prostitute.

No plea was entered and no order banning publication of his details was made.

Mistry, who did not appear in court yesterday, had his conditional bail extended until March 6.

Read more: http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Child-e...
Follow us:@thisisleics on Twitter | thisisleicestershire on Facebook

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#166532 Feb 12, 2013
Muslim Brotherhood's El Erian:'Egypt will not prosecute cleric'

OF COURSE THEY WON'T!!!!!!!!!!

11 February 2013 Last updated at 00:34 GMT

Egypt's ruling party, the Muslim Brotherhood, will not prosecute a cleric for issuing fatwas against liberal politicians in the country, one of its leaders has confirmed.

Some had feared Egypt could follow Tunisia, where a prominent secular politician was assassinated last week.

Speaking to the BBC's Aleem Maqbool, the vice president of the party's political wing, Essam El Erian, also responded to calls from opposition protestors for the president to step down, after accusations he betrayed the country following the revolution.

Read more at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#166533 Feb 12, 2013
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#166534 Feb 12, 2013
im with ya - im with ye oi oi oi:DDDDDD

Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#166535 Feb 12, 2013
MMMMM nice eating some peanuts right now)))))
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#166536 Feb 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Arabs Target Jerusalem Home with Firebombs
Arabs hurled firebombs at a Jewish building in the Abu Tor neighborhood of Jerusalem, just narrowly missing a gas pipe.
By Elad Benari
First Publish: 2/11/2013, 2:14 AM
In another terror incident that was mostly ignored by mainstream Israeli media, Arabs hurled three firebombs at a building that houses Jewish families in the Abu Tor neighborhood of southern Jerusalem on Saturday night.
The firebombs nearly set the whole building on fire, but miraculously missed. Baruch Pross, a local resident, recalled the attack in a conversation with Arutz Sheva on Sunday.
The incident occurred at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday night, when he was out, but as he returned home and approached the building, Pross recalled seeing police forces and border police officers in large numbers busy putting out the fire near the building.
Read more at:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
SHEILA THE PATHOLOGICALLY RACIST COCKROACH IS BACK POSTING HER NASTY STUFF

Sheila is a product of a Catholic education and all that goes with that. Even RATzinger the Pope himself is embarrassed to be part of such an organization!!!
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Saint Leonards, Australia

#166537 Feb 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>....And yet you come here to stalk women...Loser.
Hahahaha

#166538 Feb 12, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>You speak rubbish Khalid, like noted by Baron many Muslim Arab cannot even read Arabic, only 1/4 Muslims do and 2% of the world.

So basically your saying almost nobody understands Islam, some Allah you have there, what a target audience he has.

We can translate to any verse, I have seen UN meeting Arabic speaks able to understand the translation and vise versa.

Muslims us the translations excuse because the verses are too shocking and embarrassing for you to admit are indeed true. The verses say what they say, and you Qu'ran thinks the sun sets in a murky pond...Time to accept that Khalid..
People in Pakistan just memorise surahs and perform Namaz without even knowing the meaning until they r older.

#166539 Feb 12, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Complete load of Islamic bullsh*t. You're telling me when EVERY other holy book in EVERY other religion has been translated into a variety of languages....the abhorrent Arab pedo cult is the one which can't be understood except in its original language? LMAO. Did I mention that I read it online from the official website, and additionally read the commentary on the passages by the most renowned Muslim scholars via tafsir?

I am unfamiliar with Hebrew, Greek, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Pali, etc....didn't hinder me from reading and understand the OT, Gospel, Guru Granth Sahib, Dhammapada, Bhagavad Gita.....
WJKK WJKF btw most of the SGGS is written in various languages including lahnda just written in gurmukhi.

#166540 Feb 12, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>The Coran is God words... you can't translate it in any other language... this is not the Bible... lazy 24 year-old Tamil who did not have a date since last July....learn languages... you are not white... you should speak at least 4 or 5 languages.... stop getting high and hanging out with ladies who are your grannies like Danetoo and Faith...
So just coz his white he should know 4-5 languages ?

#166541 Feb 12, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>First of all TG is still Christian and she is reading "Tafsir"... this is what scholars are saying about the Coran...When a Christian want to convert... he have to say the Chahada in arabic... after that he become a moslem.... Then it's up to the new convert to decide what to do... He already accepted that God is God and Mohamed is his prophet... A lazy moslem (like TTT)... will say I just do what the 4 remaining obligations and learn few sourates to pray with them... or a more inquisitif new convert will study fully arabic and learn all the Coran... Islam is the heart not in the brain... If you trust God and believe in him ... you don't have to be Einstein... so Topgirl did not lie ...she is a good muslimah even before converting ...if one day she decides to convert...
Ive only memorized 8 surahs and mostly use short ones in namaz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Professional Christian propoganda 11 hr Killer cult 26
Occultism in the family of Muhammad (Aug '08) 11 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 14
Jihad means Peace. (Jul '13) 11 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 86
News Zionism is Racism (Apr '09) 11 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 533
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 11 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 18
Evil mohammed 11 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 37
News Israel to remove contentious metal detectors 12 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 6
More from around the web