Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521580 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Love Hurghada

London, UK

#166413 Feb 11, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>while mexico has awesome beaches at its resort areas, the country is getting dangerous... Normally this has never affected the resort tourist areas, but Acapulco just has a raping of several Spanish female tourists...

Cancun Cozumel, are awesome, now... has some old pyramids, better than giza, because of the carvings and access. Beleze, is becoming a favorite of americans, dont know if thats bad or good.

Cuba has is actually opening to americans,if it hasnt already...
i hear, the resort areas are safe, but its a communist country and they do restrict access to many areas... if you like seeing old 50 american cars... its a gas.... I heard theres a weird price fixing, and travelers complained they seem high... But the internet must be filled with stories...

I might still favor cancun cozumel belize, over cuba.... DONT DRINK THE WATER... and refuse Ice in drinks, and even shrimp cocktails... unless your in major hotels,(they claim)...

lastly... you could consider a puerto rico/cuba thing... half the fortnight in each ???? At least with puerto rico, you can wander in the danger zones and experience inner PR....

thats my voice on the matter...
Thanks Guido, this thread moves so fast I nearly missed your post. The good thing about Cancun is I can fly from Glasgow and the beaches do look amazing.
I'm drawn to Cuba as it's somewhere I've always wanted to go especially Havana. But then there's the trek to London.
I will have to think some more.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166414 Feb 11, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
No clue about Jamaica, but I've done the comprehensive package for Mexico and Dominican republic and both were fabulous. If your choices are narrowed down between those four and insist on all-inclusive, Mexico is probably the ideal pick. Cheers Ali.
i concur...
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166415 Feb 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>YEs, but as a New Yorker, you should know that all Puerto Ricans carry knives...oh...and spray paint... But they can really sing and dance..The Sharks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bxoC5Oyf_ssXX
hahahahahaha machetes... in PR i hear... but LH should nebe ok with the look, after all... not much different than the head chopping swords in the surrounding hurghada area....
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#166416 Feb 11, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>fcuking worthless voice.... who still adverstize his egyptsheithole as a tourists paradise... go back to collecting wurst from your Yayas pedigreeass.
Retardo JackArsian
tick tock ti ttt OOOcc kck ..........

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#166417 Feb 11, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text> yeah chick dig you... yet you seem to still NOT HAVE ONE !!!! werent you interested in little boys only two years ago...????
thats exactly your description......stop pick on kids...u filthy pedo

fartoonie infidull = old + bald+midget+ no woman gives him anytime

Try faith" shes is white and queen and beautiful as she keep singing hahahaha" You both fit for each other.....but faith will be miserable, no hope with infidull to give erection for one time loool
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166418 Feb 11, 2013
swanie lived in PR, lets hear what the dummy has to say, and if it can be translated....

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#166420 Feb 11, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
we know Essa the muslim jesus and Muhammad ( the best prophet)
read the holy koran,its the best guidance
www.quran.com
But unfortunately, what u know about biblical jesus.....some lies no more
LOL. Are you kidding? Have you read the legacy of your prophet as recorded in the Hadith and Sira? Jesus in the Christian Gospel is an exemplar and shining beacon for mankind... Mohammed is a filthy, illiterate, pedophile c*ntbag. ROFL.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#166421 Feb 11, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>More than one American woman has disappeared in Aruba-I would definitely not advise it!
Jeez at this rate I'm going back to Egypt :)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#166422 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an Aribic speaker too and you are just familiar with the Coran .... but you did not read it ... so said alot of westerners... they were just familiar to the holy Coran.... but most of the one who took a serious look at it... saw what Mohamed {PBUH} felt the first time the angel Jibril delivered it to him...
You are right what you are saying about the incoming war... In moslems country right now... the youngster are feeding on images coming from the holy land where you are right now and they don't like what they are seeing... Your governement comited a crime against humanity on the Palestinians .... Most of them were fed up by the dictatorship put in place by the neo-colonialism after their country achieved their independance... there is a mouvement who is getting stronger in every arab and moslem countries... it's called Salafism ... man these people consider themselves as purist...if you are in Israel ... you will hear about them soon... I just don't want to be in your shoes when it happen...
=
To be able to read the Qur'an in the original Language you have to be able to read and understand.
-
The text of the Qur'an used today is taken from one of the seven alternative reading styles (due to differnt arabic dialects) by Ibn Mujahid (he reported there were fourteen) in the 10th century and published as the Royal Cairo edition by King Fuad of Egypt in 1924.[5]

-
Khaled this alone should convince anyone that Islam is full of lies.
&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1
-
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#166424 Feb 11, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahah. What an idiot!
Every religion makes the claim that their holy book is derived from god, there is nothing unique about Islam in this regard....but you wanna know what is intriguing? Islam is the only religion in which the founder was a complete illiterate that he relied on people of other religions inscribing the text of the Koran. LMAO!
I speak three languages. I will never stop toking, so you can STFU about that......oh and I haven't been laid since last March- and, quite frankly, I really couldn't give a f*ck.
I was distracted by shills... The Coran need to be learned in its original language... there is no translation of the Coran... Allah (swt) gave it to Mohamed {PBUH} not in written form.... Jabril the angel ask Mohamed{PBUH} to read... the response was I don't know how to read....
So Mohamed recited to his follower what he heard from Jibril the Angel... he did not read a book... this is the reason the Coran was made easy to learn by heart by anyone in the world...
The Coran is a piece of art... that God gave to humankind to appreciate... You can't find anything exquisitely written BY HUMANS like the Coran...
Mohamed was not the founder ... he was just a Messenger... big difference....
Now stop getting high and drinking... don't go to bars.... the best girls go to a place of worship ...like churches, synagogues and mosques... you might find your soulmate...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#166425 Feb 11, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich words from the self-proclaimed rapist.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#166426 Feb 11, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>No clue about Jamaica, but I've done the comprehensive package for Mexico and Dominican republic and both were fabulous. If your choices are narrowed down between those four and insist on all-inclusive, Mexico is probably the ideal pick. Cheers Ali.
Thanks Tam, I think Faith's scared me off both Mexico and Jamaica. Because I'm travelling with the wean I'm a bit more cautious anyway.
Friends have been to the Dominican and say it's nice.
Ali

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#166427 Feb 11, 2013
Whats your translation Khalid? You seem to speak both languages, what does it say. Translate the verse....... Yea that's what I thought.

Plus what kind of God do you follow that has his words where only 2% of the world can understand?

Plus only 1/4 Muslims can even understand Islam, obvious our creator has a wider audience than your Allah does.
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your translation...Jean Le Batard....lol
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#166428 Feb 11, 2013
Anyway going tae ma scratcher - anymore Caribbean tips would be much appreciated.

Night

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#166429 Feb 11, 2013
&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>

read the holy koran,its the best guidance
www.quran.com

Location hidden

#166430 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you deaf... any moslem in the world learn arabic and learn the coran in arabic... if your mother tongue is not arabic... you learn arabic... I am berber and I learn arabic... Europeans who converted learned arabic to read the coran in Arabic... the prayers are in arabic... so did you get it now why the moslems are the future...they all speak arabic...
-
Khaled Approximate 60% or more Muslims can not read and write in their own language, how the fck are they going to be able to read Arabic.
-
The vast majority of Muslim women remained illiterate well into the ... Of the 1.4 billion Muslims 800 million are illiterate (6 out of 10 Muslims cannot read)
-
Khaled read and educate yourself.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_%...
-
Arab World

Nearly half of all women in the Arab world are illiterate
Nearly one in three people in the Arab world is illiterate, including nearly half of all women in the region, the Tunis-based Arab League Educational Cultural and Scientific Organisation (Alecso) said Monday.

Three-quarters of the 100 million people unable to read or write in the 21 Arab countries are aged between 15 and 45 years old, Alecso said in a statement.
Equally alarming, some 46.5% of women in the region are illiterate, the organisation reported, urging governments to put the fight against illiteracy at the top of their agendas.[6]
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166431 Feb 11, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
fartoonie infidull = old + bald+midget+ no woman gives him anytime
Try faith" shes is white and queen and beautiful as she keep singing hahahaha" You both fit for each other.....but faith will be miserable, no hope with infidull to give erection for one time loool
hahahahaha bald midget in your dreams fuilthy unloved savage hahahahahahahah... I have nice long thick hair albeit gray, and i'm 5' 10" you islamic pipsqueak bald giant dreaming pervertd egyptsh!t lout....

still dream of violently violating swanies kid ?

while you islamic Koks brag about your FAKE conquests, i enjoy Faith and other woman her as equals, who dont have to fear perverse sexual advances, because i'm comfortable in my relationships as she is with her marriage, you filthy dope... I actually date within my community with real people. i dont have to imagine having sex with ONLINE desperate muslim loving losers like you perverted stalking islamic scum.... and the pathetic dipsh1ts that seek you.. Like MM and TopGnut

you filthy islamic degenerate still unloved scum...go back to fcuking the only think that will accept your perverted islamic Kok and bald head little man... LIVESTOCK...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#166432 Feb 11, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Whats your translation Khalid? You seem to speak both languages, what does it say. Translate the verse....... Yea that's what I thought.
Plus what kind of God do you follow that has his words where only 2% of the world can understand?
Plus only 1/4 Muslims can even understand Islam, obvious our creator has a wider audience than your Allah does.
<quoted text>
Because you can learn any other language you believe people are like you... Most moslem learned arabic and they are fine with it... You don't need to learn arabic because you are a kuffar.... my creator who created you sent a clear message saying that you are a mecreant and humankind should not listen to you...

Location hidden

#166433 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your translation...Jean Le Batard....lol
And that is exactly how the Qur'an reads.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#166434 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I was distracted by shills... The Coran need to be learned in its original language... there is no translation of the Coran... Allah (swt) gave it to Mohamed {PBUH} not in written form.... Jabril the angel ask Mohamed{PBUH} to read... the response was I don't know how to read....
So Mohamed recited to his follower what he heard from Jibril the Angel... he did not read a book... this is the reason the Coran was made easy to learn by heart by anyone in the world...
The Coran is a piece of art... that God gave to humankind to appreciate... You can't find anything exquisitely written BY HUMANS like the Coran...
Mohamed was not the founder ... he was just a Messenger... big difference....
Now stop getting high and drinking... don't go to bars.... the best girls go to a place of worship ...like churches, synagogues and mosques... you might find your soulmate...
Once again, utter bullsh*t. If God almighty delivered the Koran, why would he make its contents inaccessible to those who don't know Arabic? What kind of inept, incompetent god do you put your faith in? LOOOOL.

Bukhari:V4B56N814 (Hadith):

"There was a Christian who embraced Islam and he used to write the revelations for the Prophet. Later on he returned to Christianity again he used to say:“‘Mohammad knows nothing but what I have written for him.””

The Koran is a piece of dirt- a book promoting war, imperialism, misogyny, religious apartheid, and many more things antithetical to modern society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ratko Mladic: Man of God 6 hr Faith 6
News North Texas Mosque Welcomes Public In to Learn ... 15 hr Shoko 25
News Anti-Islam GOP survey alarms American Muslims 16 hr the noble koran 12
Israel Has The Right... 18 hr J_a_n 7
Can the West teach Muslims morals and decency? (Sep '15) Tue Poster No 1 12
Poll It's NOT up to you fools anymore. WE are NOW ca... (Jun '11) Tue The Seer 195
The Origin of Zero is NOT Islamic Tue The Revealer 1
More from around the web