Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 526074 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#166103 Feb 10, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
see ya later ! still un-dead from heart failure...
i will NEVER forget Lena.... and neither should they.
it would have been so easy for Swanie to say DIONT SAY THAT KOKLED, ITS WRONG... but she didnt over a HUNDRED times she condoned the behavior by excusing it, as "He just get angry... it ok, he nice guy" ....
So, i dont feel bad, tellin it LIKE I SEE IT...
after all, she did it with her own boy... a filthy perverted uncontrolable islamic savage living in egypt said VILE VIOLENT PERVERTED SEXUAL ACTS about her boy.... but her response, "he ok, he just get angry, i forgive he"... "I make him my face book friend" "he Good guy"... "I trust him"
of course she does, no kid she has to look at every day....
oddly, the three topix posters her filthy lover wished dead, never said such cruel perverted violent thinks about her boy.... but "They fartooni cake jew and chaz go at hims NONE STOP"
no Lena, like 9-11, i'll never forget... and rightfully so.
and how do u know what she told him in private, im sure she would have defended you then, I know her, don't blame her for what khaled says OK
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166104 Feb 10, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Maturity for the most part....I can see Faith, LH, D2, etc. being moms given what we know of their cyber persona...the new Berber' wifey, not so much.
ergo...theyre fathers do the heavy lifting... cause the 12 yehar old dumbostanisn, is boy crazy.... not crazy about being a mom...
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#166105 Feb 10, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Maturity for the most part....I can see Faith, LH, D2, etc. being moms given what we know of their cyber persona...the new Berber' wifey, not so much.
TTT... i tolg you ...instead of spending time with your grannys and your great grandPa cartooni... try to talk to girls your age on campus...or soon people in here will classify you as gay... now move on
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#166106 Feb 10, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>SHE CONDONE THE ACT, you retard... dont you ever read ????? I know you never have substance, but read for YOUR christs sake....
he was supposedly JUSTIFIED cause "fartooni, Cake Jew and Chazmo, go at him NONE STOP"..... geesh.... ask your boyfriend to read my last few posts. and what this all means, it appears hes the brains in the relationship.
she didn't condone anything shes just telling u to leave him alone that's all, no will not ask my b/f to read, hes not interested in the shite that's written here, he says im stupid to keep posting here and hes prob right
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166107 Feb 10, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>and how do u know what she told him in private, im sure she would have defended you then, I know her, don't blame her for what khaled says OK
PRIVATE ????? hahahahahaha you fcuking Twit.... I M A G I N A R Y...

in private she might have said... gee ive never rimmed such a hairy jackass before... i thought you were getting waxed ?
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#166108 Feb 10, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>and how do u know what she told him in private, im sure she would have defended you then, I know her, don't blame her for what khaled says OK
Lena cartooni is trying to get some sympathy from you.... please tell him you hate him...he does not believe me...lol

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#166109 Feb 10, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>when they see these savages coming, the RUN FOR THEIR LIVES.... of course theyre also rejected... i saw one not so hot looking one tell, a terrorist looking fcuk, i'd rather starve to death... so i tipped her, for her pride.
Hahahahahah. Priceless!

^ Brings tears of joy for me. I'm gonna go serenade my dorm i the Hatikvah as tribute.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#166110 Feb 10, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance , our charming hookers are discerning folks
haha
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166111 Feb 10, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
TTT... i tolg you ...instead of spending time with your grannys and your great grandPa cartooni... try to talk to girls your age on campus...or soon people in here will classify you as gay... now move on
cause age, is such an insult hahahahahaha

I'm a "granpa that ever jerkled off to pre teens for 5 years, while never ever being loved,LIKE YOU< FILTHY ISLAMICSVUMBAG AND DEGENERATE DEVIANT.... youve never beeb loved because no one in cali,likes minimum wage gas pumpers from north afrish!tholes, so they import their "stupid" lovers with trinkets hello kitty scarves and airfare...
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166112 Feb 10, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still alive ahole...always doing the same ranting... In America, people who drink .smoke and masturbate daily die before 65... you got 2 years bonus cartooni... how lucky tou are...
yep and every day i am, i'll remind you and that pathetic ho...

is your mom still alive, that pole smokin jizz drinking ball washer and puller that she is ???? or are north afrishits excluded cause theyre not actually humans...
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#166113 Feb 10, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>PRIVATE ????? hahahahahaha you fcuking Twit.... I M A G I N A R Y...

in private she might have said... gee ive never rimmed such a hairy jackass before... i thought you were getting waxed ?
I take it you're having a bad day?
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166114 Feb 10, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahah. Priceless!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Oa7IhwHjHJAXX
^ Brings tears of joy for me. I'm gonna go serenade my dorm i the Hatikvah as tribute.
hahahahahahahah fcuking brilliant...

i believe all canadian hooker shave the same mantra...

i'll fcuk an ugly retard but not a terrorist looking fcuk one !!!!!!

PRICELESS !!!!!!!!

her proTwatass.... read em and weep.....
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166115 Feb 10, 2013
share, not shave.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166116 Feb 10, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Lena cartooni is trying to get some sympathy from you.... please tell him you hate him...he does not believe me...lol
sympathy ???? no i'm not you idiot, I'm insulting her because shes almost as stupid as that doe eyed dope your banging.... what an islamic moron...

cant you islamic dirtbag dopes ever comprehend what your reading ?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#166117 Feb 10, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahahah fcuking brilliant...
i believe all canadian hooker shave the same mantra...
i'll fcuk an ugly retard but not a terrorist looking fcuk one !!!!!!
PRICELESS !!!!!!!!
her proTwatass.... read em and weep.....
Jackarse
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166118 Feb 10, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
No.... not at all, having a blast.... I mean its a tad chilly,@ 53 degrees.... but, i am in shorts and flip flops...
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166119 Feb 10, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Gung Hey Fat Choy, in a few hours i'll be celebrating the year of swanies lovers at a big mailbu bash... "snakes"...
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#166121 Feb 10, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant hate him at all even though he raves, hes just hurt khaled cos of what u told him, I understand him a little
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#166122 Feb 10, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>sympathy ???? no i'm not you idiot, I'm insulting her because shes almost as stupid as that doe eyed dope your banging.... what an islamic moron...
cant you islamic dirtbag dopes ever comprehend what your reading ?
ohh am I now.....I take back my last post, dumb@ss, I don't know why I keep defending u, u not worth it at all
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#166123 Feb 10, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>her daughter is fully grown now....she did not leave her boy, u don't know everything OK
her daughter was NOT fully grown... while living in seattle are a i velieve she had barely turned 18... however swan lived in puerto rico for a couple years... I guess at 15 yjeur fill grown in that icebox, huh ? did he have her at 10 ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is a God who is our Creator 38 min manat bint allaha 2
News Living in the light of Islam 1 hr Khan 2
I touch children 4 hr Hamza Chaoui 6
News Number of U.S. hate groups jumps 20 percent sin... 4 hr islam is filth 5
News In Pakistan, Valentine's Day Brings Out Roses A... Thu islam is filth 12
News Lindsay Lohan steps out in a hijab Thu islam is filth 4
Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay (Mar '13) Thu islam is filth 18
More from around the web