Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 401,810

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165765 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the fallen hero....
http://www.ohmidog.com/2009/10/30/fbi-dog-kil...
R.I.P. "Freddy"
The people of Michigan place far more value on the lives of our brave and loyal canine associates than we do on the worthless existence of the islamic vermin.
Freedy was a true hero... i remember they airlifted him, while the islamic scumbag lie there, bleeding to his worthless death...i mean after 50 bullets, there was no real rush....smoke if you got em,men .... RIP Freddy
prasad

Guntur, India

#165766 Feb 7, 2013
kings conquered one nation to another nation. emporers conquered emporers. that means they belong to evils practicers? islam is not conquering by wars. its only by understanding the religion the westerners are converting to islam.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165767 Feb 7, 2013
niceguy just get angry wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedy was a true hero... i remember they airlifted him, while the islamic scumbag lie there, bleeding to his worthless death...i mean after 50 bullets, there was no real rush....smoke if you got em,men .... RIP Freddy
That poor dog.
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165768 Feb 7, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
Whats been happening guys, anything funny ?
swanie got angry,NONE STOP and said she wanted to shoot the BLACK,CHTT...

shes apparently islamic now as she said shoot 3 times...so i guess she's serious...the good news,is shes too stupid to get a gun legally... so CHTT might be ok for a while....

lena finally dumpeed them from her facebook page, because Kokled has no respect for her privacy, and her man s finally fed up with her nut job "violent islamic" friends

you were asked about a few times, the only reason i know that is because i recall saying,oh yeah Z,is that cool muslim kid. And Shaamz buddy.
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165769 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That poor dog.
yes and no... before he died, he ripped that douchebags face off...
http://www.ohmidog.com/wp-content/uploads/200...

good dog....

we could use a flock of freddys in dearborn.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165770 Feb 7, 2013
To recap:

""topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648792 hrs ago

Judged:333
and am gonna shoot that damn parrot CHTT, he just can't shut up that boring parrot, some parrot are nice and funny, but this one, many want to shoot that ulgy parrot.

He is most wanted ugly parrot people want to shoot down."

"topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648852 hrs ago

Judged:333

ask Syriana she wil tell you she has sent me all those book and I took with me to CA and take it with me to beach to read in peace, but damn none sun now,. Can I borrow you gun Faith, want to shoot that fecked up black parrot CHTT he just can't shut up!!!! I know you don't like colored people, he is one of them. I respect all people of different skin color but not this one. Where you gun!!!, OK I let someone stanger see him and help me to shut that feck up, cause I can't shoot anyone even so hate them, can i use you to shoot him!!!"
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165771 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
yes and no... before he died, he ripped that douchebags face off...
http://www.ohmidog.com/wp-content/uploads/200...
good dog....
we could use a flock of freddys in dearborn.
I'm getting misty. Poor Freddy.

http://dawudwalid.files.wordpress.com/2010/04...
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165772 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>swanie got angry,NONE STOP and said she wanted to shoot the BLACK,CHTT...
shes apparently islamic now as she said shoot 3 times...so i guess she's serious...the good news,is shes too stupid to get a gun legally... so CHTT might be ok for a while....
lena finally dumpeed them from her facebook page, because Kokled has no respect for her privacy, and her man s finally fed up with her nut job "violent islamic" friends
you were asked about a few times, the only reason i know that is because i recall saying,oh yeah Z,is that cool muslim kid. And Shaamz buddy.
buy the way..when she said she wanted to shoot the BLACK,,, she further in a racist way,stated that she and faith be comrades in thye black hating, and asked faith is she had a gun she could borrow, because he loves blacks, except that black....

islami turned her into a total racist...Oh wait...shes also reading jihadist material that Shirz sent her... her navy sealhusbands old sh!t....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165773 Feb 7, 2013
prasad wrote:
kings conquered one nation to another nation. emporers conquered emporers. that means they belong to evils practicers? islam is not conquering by wars. its only by understanding the religion the westerners are converting to islam.
Speaking of "converts".....Here' s one now......

http://dawudwalid.files.wordpress.com/2010/04...
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#165774 Feb 7, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
Only that I know you (I keep that as a secret)
When you say you are greek, Do you mean that in an "romantic" sense, or do you just owe someone a lot of money?
another wannabe greek my little monkeydonski))
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#165776 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Lena...tell your man that an Algerian moslem is saying hi...ciao...elviradeche...lol
haha do u reckon hell say hi back?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#165777 Feb 7, 2013
Raping women in Tahrir NOT ‘red line’: Egyptian preacher Abu Islam

COME ON WOMEN YOU KNOW YOU ASK FOR IT, NOT!!!!!!!!

Thursday, 07 February 2013

Abu Islam said women activists are going to Tahrir Square not to protest but to be sexually abused because they had wanted to be raped.

By Al Arabiya

An Egyptian Salafi preacher said raping and sexually harassing women protesters in Cairo’s Tahrir Square is justified, calling them “crusaders” who “have no shame, no fear and not even feminism.”

In an online video posted Wednesday, Ahmad Mahmoud Abdullah, known as “Abu Islam” and owner of the private television channel of “al-Ummah,” said these women are no red line.

“They tell you women are a red line. They tell you that naked women -- who are going to Tahrir Square because they want to be raped -- are a red line! And they ask Mursi and the Brotherhood to leave power!,” he said.

Abu Islam added that these women activists are going to Tahrir Square not to protest but to be sexually abused because they had wanted to be raped.

“They have no shame, no fear and not even feminism. Practice your feminism, sheikha! It is a legitimate right for you to be a woman,” he said.

“And by the way, 90 percent of them are crusaders and the remaining 10 percent are widows who have no one to control them. You see women talking like monsters,” he added.

Read more and see the video at:

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02...
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#165778 Feb 7, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you see eye to eye with your man
on everything else..yes.,. I love everyone)))

Location hidden

#165779 Feb 7, 2013
Two Christian Children to be Tried for Insulting Islam in Egypt

http://www.persecution.org/2013/02/06/two-chr...
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#165780 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>your man is a a smart fella, was his families pages violated too ?
that black shootin jihadish is bad news to know, in public places.
he doesn't have family on f/b

Location hidden

#165781 Feb 7, 2013
Report: Chuck Hagel’s Foreign Funding Includes “Friends of Hamas”…(Democrats Must Be Very Proud)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, February 7, 2013, 6:01 PM

On Thursday, Senate sources told Breitbart News exclusively that they have been informed that one of the reasons that President Barack Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, has not turned over requested documents on his sources of foreign funding is that one of the names listed is a group purportedly called “Friends of Hamas.”

Yesterday, 25 senators sent a letter to Hagel demanding information on his foreign funding. Hagel has refused all such requests, prompting the senators to state,“in the judgment of the undersigned, a Committee vote on your nomination should not occur unless and until you provide the requested information.”

No wonder Barack Obama picked him for Defense Secretary.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/repor...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#165782 Feb 7, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Two Christian Children to be Tried for Insulting Islam in Egypt
http://www.persecution.org/2013/02/06/two-chr...
Oh Christian guru speak to us about
Anabaptists and Henry VIII
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165783 Feb 7, 2013
Facebook is....without a doubt...the stupidest fckng thing I have ever seen in my life. It does as much social damage to people as drugs or alcohol....only without the euphoric side effects.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165784 Feb 7, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Christian guru speak to us about
Why should she feed a stray animal? You aren't a Christian. You are a filthy muslim agitator.

Location hidden

#165785 Feb 7, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Christian guru speak to us about
No,I'm staying on topic unlike you!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 12 min Cosmic Truth 209,234
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 12 min Punjabiat ki Dhulai 53,536
Dr. Gary Miller Revert to Islam 15 min PeteWaldo 14
Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Alla... 23 min PeteWaldo 1
we are at war (Jan '13) 25 min Grindel 121
Muslim converts reach out to 'enemies of Islam' 29 min El Cid 14
Ten Beacons of Light in the Muslim WorldBy Bern... 1 hr Just a guy 1
I'm muslim. I'm having doubts about Islam 1 hr PeteWaldo 316
More from around the web