Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 393,709

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165753 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi MM welcome back...your balanced posts were missed...
you fcuking moron...because of you... shes a mockery too... you made all islamics look like the perverted pathetic scum that you are.
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165755 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
looks like theyre about to shoot their bound kneeledbrethren...whoo hoo...another islamic scum bag wont kill an innocent human... oddly,he looks like Kokleds dad... but then, they all do....
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165756 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
"Muslim Cleric Luqman Abdullah, 53, was shot 21 times in less than five seconds when the FBI raided a warehouse in Dearborn on Oct. 28.
"The shocking details of the imam's autopsy raise
a number of disturbing questions that need to be
answered," said Dawud Walid, executive director
of CAIR's Michigan chapter. "First of all, did
the FBI agents follow established procedure when
they shot the imam 21 times? How was the imam
shot in the back? Was it proper procedure to
handcuff either a dead body or a mortally-wounded
suspect?"
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....oh please...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
hahahahahahalololololololololl ooooool LOL!
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165757 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The only shill who I still feel some compasion, Faith... I am sorry for last night I did not mean it...I "was just mad at you" ...you are a good mother...but I don't like you when you show more compasion to wild anymals like snakes than Palestinian children who get hurt by your sionist army....
well compared to your dumb treasure ... everyone is a better mom, even Joan Crawford.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165759 Feb 7, 2013
niceguy just get angry wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahalololololo lololollooooool LOL!
Remember the fallen hero....

http://www.ohmidog.com/2009/10/30/fbi-dog-kil...

R.I.P. "Freddy"

The people of Michigan place far more value on the lives of our brave and loyal canine associates than we do on the worthless existence of the islamic vermin.
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165760 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
How touching........
Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#104173Aug 20, 2012
I don't have to do anything... I just wait chazmo... you are too old ... your last day is near... the last day of a racist on earth... you are done... and you can't do nothing about it... you are gone ... you don't exist... the last day of a racist on earth...
Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#104235Aug 20, 2012
Judged:11
you excuse an Israeli soldier shooting a 3 year old palestinian kid by blaming his parent to teach them how to hate their oppressors... what logic you are living with... are you really an American... are you Chazmo... hiding behing a screen name and paassing yourself as an American... you are a pos sionist... and your death does not even to be mentioned... you old fart... justifying the killing of kids because it's done by a sionist... you will go soon burn in hell you pos....
Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#104241Aug 20, 2012
Judged:111
You a racist, a judge... you are just a pos... whose death is near... you Chazmo your time is gone... you life was worthless... you will be forgotten even by your own kid... all the bad you did on earth will catch with you when you find yourself in Hell... you will burn in hell for eternity... you pos."
hey... "he make great father for mine boy"... said the worthless mom.... obviously we have a mother here who doesnt nmind placing her child in peril
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165761 Feb 7, 2013
"Muslims are the only nonhuman animal species known to make and use a wide range of complex tools, which may include the chimp version of vibrators. In the early 1960s, primatologist Jane Goodall first watched a Muslim in Algeria fashion a blade of grass into a tool to fish termitesfrom a mound. Since then, Muslims have continued to reveal their astonishing abilities to create and use advanced tools, including some that were merely for pleasure.

"The tool kits of most Muslim populations consist of about 20 types of tools, which are used for various functions in daily life, including subsistence, sociality, sex, self-maintenance, and mass-murder" primatologist William C. McGrew wrote in an essay in the Apr. 30, 2010, issue of the journal Science."

Facinating.
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165762 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want to prove with all these posts...
that you wrote em, and now its easier for me to print...i cant thank you enough.... you violent islamist savage and perverted scumbag.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Melbourne, Australia

#165763 Feb 7, 2013
Whats been happening guys, anything funny ?
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165765 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the fallen hero....
http://www.ohmidog.com/2009/10/30/fbi-dog-kil...
R.I.P. "Freddy"
The people of Michigan place far more value on the lives of our brave and loyal canine associates than we do on the worthless existence of the islamic vermin.
Freedy was a true hero... i remember they airlifted him, while the islamic scumbag lie there, bleeding to his worthless death...i mean after 50 bullets, there was no real rush....smoke if you got em,men .... RIP Freddy
prasad

Guntur, India

#165766 Feb 7, 2013
kings conquered one nation to another nation. emporers conquered emporers. that means they belong to evils practicers? islam is not conquering by wars. its only by understanding the religion the westerners are converting to islam.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165767 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Freedy was a true hero... i remember they airlifted him, while the islamic scumbag lie there, bleeding to his worthless death...i mean after 50 bullets, there was no real rush....smoke if you got em,men .... RIP Freddy
That poor dog.
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165768 Feb 7, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
Whats been happening guys, anything funny ?
swanie got angry,NONE STOP and said she wanted to shoot the BLACK,CHTT...

shes apparently islamic now as she said shoot 3 times...so i guess she's serious...the good news,is shes too stupid to get a gun legally... so CHTT might be ok for a while....

lena finally dumpeed them from her facebook page, because Kokled has no respect for her privacy, and her man s finally fed up with her nut job "violent islamic" friends

you were asked about a few times, the only reason i know that is because i recall saying,oh yeah Z,is that cool muslim kid. And Shaamz buddy.
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165769 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That poor dog.
yes and no... before he died, he ripped that douchebags face off...
http://www.ohmidog.com/wp-content/uploads/200...

good dog....

we could use a flock of freddys in dearborn.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165770 Feb 7, 2013
To recap:

""topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648792 hrs ago

Judged:333
and am gonna shoot that damn parrot CHTT, he just can't shut up that boring parrot, some parrot are nice and funny, but this one, many want to shoot that ulgy parrot.

He is most wanted ugly parrot people want to shoot down."

"topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648852 hrs ago

Judged:333

ask Syriana she wil tell you she has sent me all those book and I took with me to CA and take it with me to beach to read in peace, but damn none sun now,. Can I borrow you gun Faith, want to shoot that fecked up black parrot CHTT he just can't shut up!!!! I know you don't like colored people, he is one of them. I respect all people of different skin color but not this one. Where you gun!!!, OK I let someone stanger see him and help me to shut that feck up, cause I can't shoot anyone even so hate them, can i use you to shoot him!!!"
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165771 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
yes and no... before he died, he ripped that douchebags face off...
http://www.ohmidog.com/wp-content/uploads/200...
good dog....
we could use a flock of freddys in dearborn.
I'm getting misty. Poor Freddy.

http://dawudwalid.files.wordpress.com/2010/04...
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

#165772 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>swanie got angry,NONE STOP and said she wanted to shoot the BLACK,CHTT...
shes apparently islamic now as she said shoot 3 times...so i guess she's serious...the good news,is shes too stupid to get a gun legally... so CHTT might be ok for a while....
lena finally dumpeed them from her facebook page, because Kokled has no respect for her privacy, and her man s finally fed up with her nut job "violent islamic" friends
you were asked about a few times, the only reason i know that is because i recall saying,oh yeah Z,is that cool muslim kid. And Shaamz buddy.
buy the way..when she said she wanted to shoot the BLACK,,, she further in a racist way,stated that she and faith be comrades in thye black hating, and asked faith is she had a gun she could borrow, because he loves blacks, except that black....

islami turned her into a total racist...Oh wait...shes also reading jihadist material that Shirz sent her... her navy sealhusbands old sh!t....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165773 Feb 7, 2013
prasad wrote:
kings conquered one nation to another nation. emporers conquered emporers. that means they belong to evils practicers? islam is not conquering by wars. its only by understanding the religion the westerners are converting to islam.
Speaking of "converts".....Here' s one now......

http://dawudwalid.files.wordpress.com/2010/04...
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#165774 Feb 7, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
Only that I know you (I keep that as a secret)
When you say you are greek, Do you mean that in an "romantic" sense, or do you just owe someone a lot of money?
another wannabe greek my little monkeydonski))
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#165776 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Lena...tell your man that an Algerian moslem is saying hi...ciao...elviradeche...lol
haha do u reckon hell say hi back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 3 min interstellar 52,797
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 3 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 1,880
Who tortures people in hell? 6 min Tom ben Fontaine ... 3
Why do we Indians hates Muslims ? (Aug '13) 10 min Khan 143
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 10 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 88
'Jesus of Christianity ' = 666 ??? (Sep '07) 11 min PROPHET88896 98
Pick A New Year's Resolution.... 12 min Tom ben Fontaine ... 1
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 14 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 518
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 14 min Shamma 207,659
More from around the web