Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521956 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#165960 Feb 9, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
He knows, its conscious denial typical of Muslim follower that have a hard time swallowing the reality of Islam.
<quoted text>

So much for critical analysis of Islam. There is very little of it and when it is published by honest scholars it is decried by the false teachers of Islam. They have everything to lose, including positions of power,money and respect respect from less educated people. Why are they trying to silence free speech? It is obvious to serious students of history and the bible.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#165961 Feb 9, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!!!!!!!!!! That is why you have the shiias killing the sunnis!!!!!!
Those who do from either side are as muslims as you. Islam does not condone killing other muslims nor non muslims not fighting or oppressing muslims and driving them out of theier homes. Islam has been on the defensive since it came about because the forces of evil woulld not let Islam be. Of course you understand that at some point the best defense is to mount an offense which happened during the Islamic great empire which spanned china, russia and india from the east to Spain in the west. Australia which they missed at the time is in focus now
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165962 Feb 9, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who do from either side are as muslims as you. Islam does not condone killing other muslims nor non muslims not fighting or oppressing muslims and driving them out of theier homes. Islam has been on the defensive since it came about because the forces of evil woulld not let Islam be. Of course you understand that at some point the best defense is to mount an offense which happened during the Islamic great empire which spanned china, russia and india from the east to Spain in the west. Australia which they missed at the time is in focus now
What does your demonic religion have to say about flying airplanes full of innocent people into buildings full of innocent people?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165963 Feb 9, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey... TTT... we went today and bought an Ipad mini with wi-fi and in our way out of the aple store an israeli tried to sell me the cover for the Ipad for $50... I looked at him and told him that just in California an Israeli and an Algerian can negotiate without shooting at each other .... as a good middle eastern he said you know I will throw an "antiglaire" for the Ipad and I have to pay only $60... I look at him and said I am Algerian what you can do to seal the deal... he said sell the whole thing for $59.99 ... I said I will continue my shopping and if there is any cash remaining I will be back... so now I am heading to my Tunisian friend who cooked the whole day Mouloukhia... I don't want to be late... Mmmmmmh.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165964 Feb 9, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you don't even know the history of the split between the two major muslim sects. In relation to the Christian crusades they were all defensive battles that were fought to defeat the muslim oppressors of Christians and to take back the land that was stolen by Muslim invaders. The only way that Islam has been able to spread is through intimidation, subjugation, murder, etc etc.

It will never happen. All Australians will stand up and be counted before the filthy Islamists take over our country

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#165965 Feb 9, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bf is expat... Lena. I thought he was french... is he greek too...
-
What BF?
-
Did you me4an pimp?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165966 Feb 9, 2013
Dr Farrukh Saleem, Date: November 08, 2005

The combined annual GDP of 57 Muslim countries remains under $2 trillion. America, just by herself, produces goods and services worth $10.4 trillion; China $5.7 trillion, Japan $3.5 trillion and Germany $2.1 trillion. Even India’s GDP is estimated at over $3 trillion (purchasing power parity basis).

Oil rich Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Kuwait and Qatar collectively produce goods and services (mostly oil) worth $430 billion; Netherlands alone has a higher annual GDP while Buddhist Thailand produces goods and services worth $429 billion.

Muslims are 22 percent of the world population and produce less than five percent of global GDP. Even more worrying is that the Muslim countries’ GDP as a percent of the global GDP is going down over time. The Arabs, it seems, are particularly worse off. According to the United Nations’ Arab Development Report:“Half of Arab women cannot read; One in five Arabs live on less than $2 per day; Only 1 percent of the Arab population has a personal computer, and only half of 1 percent use the Internet; Fifteen percent of the Arab workforce is unemployed, and this number could double by 2010; The average growth rate of the per capita income during the preceding 20 years in the Arab world was only one-half of 1 percent per annum, worse than anywhere but sub-Saharan Africa.”

The planet’s poorest countries include Ethiopia, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Somalia, Nigeria, Pakistan and Mozambique. At least six of the poorest of the poor are countries with a Muslim majority.

Conclusion: Muslims of the world are among the poorest of the poor.

Fifty-seven Muslim majority countries have an average of ten universities each for a total of less than 600 universities for 1.4 billion people; India has 8,407 universities, the U.S. has 5,758. From within 1.4 billion Muslims Abdus Salam and Ahmed Zewail are the only two Muslim men who won a Nobel Prize in physics and chemistry (Salam pursued his scientific work in Italy and the UK, Zewail at California Institute of Technology). Dr Salam in his home country is not even considered a Muslim.

Over the past 105 years, 1.4 billion Muslims have produced eight Nobel Laureates while a mere 14 million Jews have produced 167 Nobel Laureates. Of the 1.4 billion Muslims less than 300,000 qualify as ‘scientists’, and that converts to a ratio of 230 scientists per one million Muslims. The United States of America has 1.1 million scientists (4,099 per million); Japan has 700,000 (5,095 per million).

Fact: Of the 1.4 billion Muslims 800 million are illiterate (6 out of 10 Muslims cannot read). In Christendom, adult literacy rate stands at 78 percent.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#165967 Feb 9, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
You don't have to like Jesus, or even believe in God to know that what is taught in the New Testament is positive.
Ask yourself would the world be a batter place if we all loved our enemies, put down our swords, forgave and loved?
<quoted text>
-
You will stop a growing thriving industry if we all loved each other, and put our swords down.
-
We will be living in poverty same as how the Muslims live.
-
War brings progress and wealth.
-
No wars and there be poverty.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#165969 Feb 9, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam has been on the defensive since it came about because the forces of evil woulld not let Islam be. Of course you understand that at some point the best defense is to mount an offense which happened during the Islamic great empire which spanned china, russia and india from the east to Spain in the west. Australia which they missed at the time is in focus now
LMAO. Are you blind to the contradiction here? You claim Islam is strictly defensive and yet point out examples of violent aggression against people in lands who had never heard of, yet alone attacked, Muslims.
niceguy just get angry

Hesperia, CA

#165970 Feb 9, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey... TTT... we went today and bought an Ipad mini with wi-fi and in our way out of the aple store an israeli tried to sell me the cover for the Ipad for $50... I looked at him and told him that just in California an Israeli and an Algerian can negotiate without shooting at each other .... as a good middle eastern he said you know I will throw an "antiglaire" for the Ipad and I have to pay only $60... I look at him and said I am Algerian what you can do to seal the deal... he said sell the whole thing for $59.99 ... I said I will continue my shopping and if there is any cash remaining I will be back... so now I am heading to my Tunisian friend who cooked the whole day Mouloukhia... I don't want to be late... Mmmmmmh.
stupid fcuking north afrish!t liar and dummy....
The line was used in Zohan about new york, you filthy unfunny
despised islamic douche... which "aple" store you dumb fcuk...
and dip sh!t.... its an iPad, you invading tw @ t..... have you already loaded your "mily" collection on it ?
I highly doubt any UNLICENSED jew would be selling anything out side an apple store, our cops would run the beggar off, you filthy gas pumper...did you steal a customers credit card ????
and lying anti semite fcuk, what determined his jewiness, you filthy north aftish!t ass bag ???...was he the only one not staring at your womans HUGE TiTs ???? you know, unlike you filthy muslims ????
I hope you choke on
niceguy just get angry

Hesperia, CA

#165971 Feb 9, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cNYCsW0P-ygXX
it is easy to see why an icelandic dipsh!t might think he's so adorable....
niceguy just get angry

Hesperia, CA

#165972 Feb 9, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst.
So, I have been to the thrift shop to get all of her clothes back.
Nighty night all
hahaha

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#165973 Feb 9, 2013
I am in the Protestant Church, what was found the reality is Priest don't molests kids any more that any religious group according to Actuarial insurance studies. The insurance companies that insure churches found they are no more risk than other religious groups they insure. Trust me if they could charge more, they would. The report must be accurate, if anything they try to make is worse that what is is as they make more money on higher premiums, than lower ones.

What is shocking about the catholic church that made it so bad is they tried to cover it up and even moved some of the priest instead of firing them.

Plus the molesters received about 0% support from the Catholic community, wherein Islamic terrorism received between 10-65% support depending on area from the Muslim community.

In other words... No comparison!

But really, must we resort to point out one travesty to justify another?
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose it's the same thing as the catholics not seeing their church for what it is, the biggest paedophile ring on the planet.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#165974 Feb 9, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What does your demonic religion have to say about flying airplanes full of innocent people into buildings full of innocent people?
Demonic and Unislamic. Islam is very clear and explicit about not harming non-combatants and women and children and the aged.
I doubt Islam has any thing to do with that and you people doubt that too judging from thousands of documentaries. May be that is why Osama bin Laden vanished instead of being brought to justice and questioned publicly for all to see and hear
niceguy just get angry

Hesperia, CA

#165975 Feb 9, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
What about! ALL religion is nonsense! All man invented for control of the masses!
Comments welcome.
The Atheist
100 % correct
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#165976 Feb 9, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Are you blind to the contradiction here? You claim Islam is strictly defensive and yet point out examples of violent aggression against people in lands who had never heard of, yet alone attacked, Muslims.
Islam spead to south asia and southeast asia through traders

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#165977 Feb 9, 2013
How do you know that, and what supporting example can you provide to support your claim?

I know many prosperous Christians that would give the shirt off their own backs.

If anything the Western civilization is rooted to Christianity and happens to be the most influential, prosperous and safe parts of the world.

As it appears only recently with the rise of anti-Christian principals such as homosexuality, Darwinism and mass immigration of non-Christians do we see its decline.

No denying the above its as real as the air you breath Baron!

See we can make claims, or simply look at the reality of what is REALLY happening, right now!
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
You will stop a growing thriving industry if we all loved each other, and put our swords down.
-
We will be living in poverty same as how the Muslims live.
-
War brings progress and wealth.
-
No wars and there be poverty.
niceguy just get angry

Hesperia, CA

#165978 Feb 9, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he's just "planning ahead" a contingency for when TG leaves back to Iceland? LOL.
sadly, they were there long before he even knew his stupid first love with the huge t!t blondE bush and slickery slit, existed.... just the truth....

maybe he's hoping to have something in common with her american boy .....

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165979 Feb 9, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so correct TTT

The first Crusade began in 1095… 460 years AFTER the first Christian city was overrun by Muslim armies, 457 years AFTER Jerusalem was conquered by Muslim armies, 453 years AFTER Egypt was taken by Muslim armies, 443 AFTER Muslims first plundered Italy, 427 years AFTER Muslim armies first laid siege to the Christian capital of Constantinople, 380 years AFTER Spain was conquered by Muslim armies, 363 years AFTER France was first attacked by Muslim armies, 249 years AFTER the capital of the Christian world, Rome itself, was sacked by a Muslim army, and only after centuries of church burnings, killings, enslavement and forced conversions of Christians.
By the time the Crusades finally began, Muslim armies had conquered two-thirds of the Christian world.

Europe had been harassed by Muslims since the first few years following Muhammad’s death. As early as 652, Muhammad’s followers launched raids on the island of Sicily, waging a full-scale occupation 200 years later that lasted almost a century and was punctuated by massacres, such as that at the town of Castrogiovanni, in which 8,000 Christians were put to death. In 1084, ten years before the first crusade, Muslims staged another devastating Sicilian raid, burning churches in Reggio, enslaving monks and raping an abbey of nuns before carrying them into captivity.

In 1095, Byzantine Emperor, Alexius I Comneus began begging the pope in Rome for help in turning back the Muslim armies which were overrunning what is now Turkey, grabbing property as they went and turning churches into mosques. Several hundred thousand Christians had been killed in Anatolia alone in the decades following 1050 by Seljuk invaders interested in 'converting' the survivors to Islam.
Not only were Christians losing their lives in their own lands to the Muslim advance but pilgrims to the Holy Land from other parts of Europe were being harassed, kidnapped, molested, forcibly converted to Islam and occasionally murdered.(Compare this to Islam’s justification for slaughter on the basis of Muslims being denied access to the Meccan pilgrimage in Muhammad’s time).

Renowned scholar Bernard Lewis points out that, "unlike the jihad, it [the Crusade] was concerned primarily with the defense or reconquest of threatened or lost Christian territory... The Muslim jihad, in contrast, was perceived as unlimited, as a religious obligation that would continue until all the world had either adopted the Muslim faith or submitted to Muslim rule... The object of jihad is to bring the whole world under Islamic law."

ISLAM WAS THE ATTACKER AND CHRISTIANITY WAS THE DEFENDER. Just like today Islam is still the attacker and other countries respond by defending themselves. The aim of Islam is world domination as it was then and it will never change until Jesus returns to destroy Islam and all its defenders
niceguy just get angry

Hesperia, CA

#165980 Feb 9, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Until all the Muslims realise it is not okay to fck a donkey.
Bwahahahahahahaha... repost anyone ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations Doug Jones 4 hr Khan 23
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... (Jun '17) 4 hr Khan 44
Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel 4 hr Khan 53
JEWS r d REAL PALESTINIANS NOT LAND GRABBER Pa... 9 hr JEWs R TRUE PALs 1
JERUSALEM,Ancient Capita of Israel 9 hr JEWs R TRUE PALs 1
JM: Anti-american sentiments SOARING in Europe (Jun '14) 9 hr Khan 137
The 3rd temple will bring in the Anti Christ 13 hr Rebecca 13
More from around the web