Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 529220 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#165940 Feb 9, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
That's too bad about your book, Christianity now teaches to love our enemies.
<quoted text>
Funny that Pro V is from a minority sect that doesn't even represent the teachings of the main two sects in Islam
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#165941 Feb 9, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
...and western investment into Arabian oil serves as an immense monetary contribution for your Wahhabi filth in their global terrorist expenditures.
Consider it an offset.
Arabs accept the money in exchange of keeping europeans from tuning to icicles. There is a trade her- money for oil but in case of america and israel it is compulsory donations from one for the to commit atrocities. Biiiiig difference.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165942 Feb 9, 2013
The Jihad On Free Speech

Posted 02/07/2013 06:27 PM ET

Islamofascism: Islamists have launched a hostile takeover of American language through an increasingly aggressive and organized censorship campaign that threatens free speech.

Over the past few weeks, there have been an alarming number of cases of Muslim pressure groups trying to force Americans to conform to a pro-Islamic speech code.

They've insisted on censoring any speech or expression that offends them, including TV ads, Christian symbols, speeches and even parts of speech.

In some cases, the targets of their wrath have caved in to their demands.

• Last week, the Roman Catholic Diocese of Worcester, Mass., canceled a talk on Islam by author Robert Spencer after local Muslim groups, egged on by Washington-based Council on American-Islamic Relations, enlisted a sympathetic Boston Globe reporter to smear Spencer as a "bigot."

"We applaud the diocese's decision," CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper gloated.

• Last month, Hooper penned a column demanding the Associated Press drop from its new Stylebook the word "Islamist" to describe militant Muslims who support jihad and Islamizing the West, such as members of the Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR itself. He doesn't like the "pejorative" ring to it, accurate as it is.

CAIR already got the U.S. government to scrub the term. Now it's bullying the press not to use it.

• CAIR at the same time is running ads on buses in Chicago and San Francisco redefining the term jihad. The whitewash campaign, dubbed "MyJihad," aims to convince Americans that jihad merely means "to struggle," not wage war.

• Speaking of ads, the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee and the Muslim Institute for Interfaith Studies joined forces last week to condemn as "racist" a light-hearted Super Bowl commercial featuring an Arab walking through a desert with a camel. Coca-Cola dropped everything and consulted with the groups on bended knee.

"We did express regret that the ad had been misunderstood," Coke said.

• Islamist groups like CAIR are feverishly trying to insert their own word "Islamophobia" — into the popular lexicon. They use this term, ad nauseam, to describe anyone who speaks critically of the violent nature of Islam.

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0207...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165943 Feb 9, 2013
Israeli Arabs Stone IDF Troops Manning Iron Dome System

The question is, why would Israeli Arabs hurl curses, harass and stone IDF soldiers -- when the anti-rocket system protects them as well?

By: Jameel@Muqata
Published: February 7th, 2013

Due to the rising tensions in the countries neighboring Northern Israel, the IDF has recently positioned multiple “Iron Dome” anti-rocket systems around Israel’s north.

Some of the installations are nearby to Israeli Arab villages, and NRG/Maariv reports that today a group of Israeli Arabs cursed the IDF soldiers manning the installation, and pelted them with rocks till the police arrived.

The IDF denies that the recent placement of Iron Dome batteries has anything to do with the insurgency in Syria or the alleged chemical and game-changing weapon transfers.

The question is, why would Israeli Arabs hurl curses, harass and stone IDF soldiers — when the anti-rocket system protects them as well?

What a perplexing country we live in.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165944 Feb 9, 2013
Afzal Guru Hanged
A demonstrator hangs an effigy depicting Mohammad Afzal Guru during celebrations in Ahmedabad February 9, 2013. REUTERS
Celebrations, protests after execution

Demonstrators carry placards and posters and an effigy depicting Mohammad Afzal Guru during celebrations in Ahmedabad February 9, 2013. REUTERS

A demonstrator hangs an effigy depicting Mohammad Afzal Guru during celebrations in the western Indian city of Ahmedabad February 9, 2013. REUTERS-Amit Dave

By Matthias Williams

NEW DELHI | Sat Feb 9, 2013 7:10pm IST

(Reuters)- India hanged Mohammad Afzal Guru on Saturday for the attack on parliament in 2001, sparking clashes in Kashmir between protesters and police who wielded batons and fired teargas. Dozens of people were injured.

President Pranab Mukherjee rejected a mercy petition from the Kashmiri and he was hanged at 8 a.m.(0230 GMT) in Tihar jail in the capital. Security forces anticipating unrest had imposed a curfew in parts of insurgency-torn Kashmir and ordered people off the streets.

Guru was convicted of helping organise arms for the gunmen who made the attack and a place for them to stay. He always maintained his innocence.

Read more at:

http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/02/09/indi...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#165945 Feb 9, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs accept the money in exchange of keeping europeans from tuning to icicles. There is a trade her- money for oil but in case of america and israel it is compulsory donations from one for the to commit atrocities. Biiiiig difference.
And what do they do with that wealth? Establish terrorist networks to assault the very countries that invest in them....are you really trying to justify this? LOL.

Also, those "compulsory donations" happen to be distributed in the billions to Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, Palestine, Sudan, etc....don't get your panties in a bunch because Israel actually knows how to utilize the charity they receive.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165946 Feb 9, 2013
4 car bombs at outdoor markets in Iraq kill at least 36, wound 100

Published February 08, 2013

Associated Press

MUSLIMS KILLING MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!

BAGHDAD – Car bombs struck two outdoor markets and a group of taxi vans in Shiite areas across Iraq on Friday, killing at least 36 people and wounding nearly 100 in the bloodiest day in more than two months, as minority Sunnis staged large anti-government protests.

Sunni protesters have rejected calls to violence by an Al Qaeda-linked group, but there is concern that Sunni insurgents could step up attacks ahead of the April 20 provincial elections -- the first country-wide vote since the U.S. troop withdrawal more than a year ago.

On Friday, tens of thousands of Sunni protesters rallied in five major cities against Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, a Shiite accused of monopolizing power. Sunnis also complain of official discrimination.

In the city of Samarra, rally speaker Sheik Mohammed Jumaa sent a warning to the prime minister. "Stop tyranny and oppression," he said. "We want our rights. You will witness what other tyrants have witnessed before you."

In the cities of Fallujah and Ramadi in restive Anbar province, demonstrators blocked the main highway to Jordan and performed Friday noon prayers, the highlight of the religious week. Anbar is a former Al Qaeda stronghold that saw fierce fighting against U.S. forces.

Other rallies were held in the cities of Mosul and Tikrit, as part of weekly Sunni demonstrations that were sparked by the December arrests of bodyguards of a senior Sunni politician.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/08/four-...
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#165947 Feb 9, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that Pro V is from a minority sect that doesn't even represent the teachings of the main two sects in Islam
In Islam there is no sectarianism or tribalism or nepotism. There are two types only - muslims who adhere and uphold the faith and live within the guidelines and the second is those who don't.
So you could be right as I do belong to all sects( if there are such things) and not sect. May be you can give me a label

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165948 Feb 9, 2013
'Anti-Sharia Bill' Passes Florida House Civil Justice Subcommittee

By: Eric Giunta | Posted: February 7, 2013 12:47 PM

The Florida House Civil Justice Subcommittee has passed HB 351, formally titled "Application of Foreign Law in Certain Cases" but more popularly referred to as an "Anti-Sharia Bill." The bill is modeled after legislation proposed by activist groups who claim Islamic law, which discriminates against women and non-Muslims, is stealthily encroaching upon the American judicial system.

The bill prohibits the enforcement by Florida courts of contracts, mediation agreements, or other voluntary settlements if those agreements are based "on any foreign law, legal code, or system that does not grant the parties affected by the ruling or decision the same fundamental liberties, rights, and privileges guaranteed by the state Constitution or the United States Constitution."

The measure, sponsored by Rep. Larry Metz, R-Yalaha, passed on a party-line vote, with all nine Republicans supporting it and the panel's four Democrats opposing.

GO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165949 Feb 9, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
In Islam there is no sectarianism or tribalism or nepotism. There are two types only - muslims who adhere and uphold the faith and live within the guidelines and the second is those who don't.
So you could be right as I do belong to all sects( if there are such things) and not sect. May be you can give me a label
LIAR!!!!!!!!!! That is why you have the shiias killing the sunnis!!!!!!
Atheist Silurist

Belfast, UK

#165950 Feb 9, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
In Islam there is no sectarianism or tribalism or nepotism.
Then why is it so widespread throughout the muslim world?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#165951 Feb 9, 2013
Majority of the deaths in Iraq is attributed to Muslim on Muslim violence. Muslims like to propagate the numbers and make it as if USA or it allies are the ones that killed them.

95%+ Is Muslim on Muslim violence. Islam is a killing machine.

God creates..... Islam kills. Islam is the anti-creator.
Sheilaa wrote:
4 car bombs at outdoor markets in Iraq kill at least 36, wound 100
Published February 08, 2013
Associated Press
MUSLIMS KILLING MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!
BAGHDAD – Car bombs struck two outdoor markets and a group of taxi vans in Shiite areas across Iraq on Friday, killing at least 36 people and wounding nearly 100 in the bloodiest day in more than two months, as minority Sunnis staged large anti-government protests.
Sunni protesters have rejected calls to violence by an Al Qaeda-linked group, but there is concern that Sunni insurgents could step up attacks ahead of the April 20 provincial elections -- the first country-wide vote since the U.S. troop withdrawal more than a year ago.
On Friday, tens of thousands of Sunni protesters rallied in five major cities against Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, a Shiite accused of monopolizing power. Sunnis also complain of official discrimination.
In the city of Samarra, rally speaker Sheik Mohammed Jumaa sent a warning to the prime minister. "Stop tyranny and oppression," he said. "We want our rights. You will witness what other tyrants have witnessed before you."
In the cities of Fallujah and Ramadi in restive Anbar province, demonstrators blocked the main highway to Jordan and performed Friday noon prayers, the highlight of the religious week. Anbar is a former Al Qaeda stronghold that saw fierce fighting against U.S. forces.
Other rallies were held in the cities of Mosul and Tikrit, as part of weekly Sunni demonstrations that were sparked by the December arrests of bodyguards of a senior Sunni politician.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/08/four-...

Location hidden

#165952 Feb 9, 2013
Oh no of course not, and forget the fact that these sect are killing each other more than all other religious groups combined than add 100 times.

Did you ever take the time to add the real number than to simple be a typical Muslim and make baseless claims?

Westerners like us go by the real hard numbers, not hearsay or claims unsubstantiated.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#165953 Feb 9, 2013
He knows, its conscious denial typical of Muslim follower that have a hard time swallowing the reality of Islam.
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!!!!!!!!!! That is why you have the shiias killing the sunnis!!!!!!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165954 Feb 9, 2013
Open letter to President Obama

There is a widening chasm between you and Egyptians, Bahieddin Hassan tells the US president

To President Barack Obama:

Three years ago, I had the honour of meeting you in the White House as part of a delegation of some 50 human rights defenders from around the world. I was one of three rights defenders who were asked to speak during the 40 minutes out of the 90-minute meeting during which you and your advisors were present.

When it was my turn to address those gathered, I urged you to consider the gulf between the content of your speech to the Arab and Islamic worlds in Cairo in June 2009 and the reality of American policy in February 2010, noting that they seemed separated by much more than simply a few months. In Cairo, you promised to stand by peoples of the region and engage with them, but eight months later your administration’s policy was to turn its back on the people and work instead with local regimes. I discussed three examples of this: Palestine, Yemen and Egypt.

Jokingly, you noted that despite being a guest in the White House, I was audacious enough to criticise the president in his presence. I responded that the act required no courage at all in light of what happens when we try to criticise Arab presidents back home, at which the hall erupted in laughter.

After the Egyptian revolution, I met your commendable human rights advisor Samantha Power and told her it was time for a second Cairo speech. At the time, hopes were high that Egyptians would now be able to work to dramatically improve the human rights situation in the country, and that US policy would support Egyptians in achieving these aspirations.

Now, two years later, neither changes to the human rights situation nor to US policy have fulfilled our hopes. Egyptian young people continue to live in frustration due to the deteriorating economic situation and the repeated failure of political processes to represent their demands, despite the sacrifices that they have made for the sake of the revolution and transition to democracy. Young people taking to the streets to express this frustration continue to be met with violence.

Read more at:

http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/News/1328/21/Open-...
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#165955 Feb 9, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do they do with that wealth? Establish terrorist networks to assault the very countries that invest in them....are you really trying to justify this? LOL.
Also, those "compulsory donations" happen to be distributed in the billions to Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, Palestine, Sudan, etc....don't get your panties in a bunch because Israel actually knows how to utilize the charity they receive.
Hey... TTT... we went today and bought an Ipad mini with wi-fi and in our way out of the aple store an israeli tried to sell me the cover for the Ipad for $50... I looked at him and told him that just in California an Israeli and an Algerian can negotiate without shooting at each other .... as a good middle eastern he said you know I will throw an "antiglaire" for the Ipad and I have to pay only $60... I look at him and said I am Algerian what you can do to seal the deal... he said sell the whole thing for $59.99 ... I said I will continue my shopping and if there is any cash remaining I will be back... so now I am heading to my Tunisian friend who cooked the whole day Mouloukhia... I don't want to be late... Mmmmmmh.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165956 Feb 9, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Majority of the deaths in Iraq is attributed to Muslim on Muslim violence. Muslims like to propagate the numbers and make it as if USA or it allies are the ones that killed them.
95%+ Is Muslim on Muslim violence. Islam is a killing machine.
God creates..... Islam kills. Islam is the anti-creator.
<quoted text>
I agree.These idiots are denying the reality of what is happening and make every excuse under the sun just like MUG
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165957 Feb 9, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs accept the money because they are w'hores......And if they didn't...well...ask Saddam what would happen. Oh! That's right, you can't....He dead.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#165958 Feb 9, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey... TTT... we went today and bought an Ipad mini with wi-fi and in our way out of the aple store an israeli tried to sell me the cover for the Ipad for $50... I looked at him and told him that just in California an Israeli and an Algerian can negotiate without shooting at each other .... as a good middle eastern he said you know I will throw an "antiglaire" for the Ipad and I have to pay only $60... I look at him and said I am Algerian what you can do to seal the deal... he said sell the whole thing for $59.99 ... I said I will continue my shopping and if there is any cash remaining I will be back... so now I am heading to my Tunisian friend who cooked the whole day Mouloukhia... I don't want to be late... Mmmmmmh.
Atheist Silurist

Belfast, UK

#165959 Feb 9, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
He knows, its conscious denial typical of Muslim follower that have a hard time swallowing the reality of Islam.
<quoted text>
I suppose it's the same thing as the catholics not seeing their church for what it is, the biggest paedophile ring on the planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Says Christians Must Submit to Allah - Th... (Sep '15) 8 hr you shall never know 12
News Islam: The Religion of Rape, Pedophilia, and Se... (Sep '15) 8 hr you shall never know 89
News American Pastors Respond When Asked if Islam Is... (Oct '15) 9 hr you shall never know 5
News Muslim group slams #Trump on mosque closing (Oct '15) 9 hr you shall never know 18
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... Wed Faith 22
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Wed Faith 256,422
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... (Mar '17) Wed Faith 26