Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 7,925)

Showing posts 158,481 - 158,500 of324,185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

a dingo got my baby......
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
what on EARTH did my message have to do with you ????
I did not mention you or your FB in the above message.
TG DID come in here "crying" as usual that we are all arseholes because you had "unfriended" her - so I was making a general point ... I did not speculate about you above and your reasons - I was making a general point about "internet friendships" which I DO find to be more fickle than real everyday seeing each other across a table and a cuppa or drink friendships ...
You should have a go at HER for bringing yours and her business on here .. rather than having a go at me for making a general point that had nothing to do with you or your FB ... I have no idea about your FB, I don't even know your name - that is how "interested" I have been .. or rather how much I have respected your privacy off here.
I don't go into people's private spheres and meddle around and get involved .. whatever I say to people about stuff in here, I say to them in here - I don't do "Chinese whispers" ...
If I have an issue with someone I will tell them, and tell them why ... I won't do what has been done to me on here - insinuate something and then run away and not email or speak to me again, such as LH has done now ...
it had everything to do with me, u were replying infidels post about me, to which he replied about "me wising up" obviously he thought the same thing)))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Lena wrote:
Coyotes are our dingoes.
http://webpages.charter.net/trapperman/Webpic...

I used to have an Australian Cattle Dog...like Mad Max...and an Australian Shepard. They were great dogs.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Lena wrote:
hey wog how have you been?
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Coyotes are our dingoes.
I used to have an Australian Cattle Dog...like Mad Max...and an Australian Shepard. They were great dogs.
like this

http://www.google.com.au/imgres... ohhhh maxxxxxx
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

yeah mate
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhh just dandy err I mean just peachy

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
It's a forum people. It's not real. Why get so darn personal?
-
I been saying the same for years, why do you take it personal, when I say your Hubby is half your age and you could not get yourself a white man, neither in the UK, the USA, or Canada.
-
You had to end up with a dumb ( dumb as in stupid) Schmuck half your age, who is like leach sucking you financially dry for a bit of sex he gives you.
Observations which while untrue, are nevertheless of a personal nature and meant to discredit my choices, my breeding, my social status, my intellect and my upbringing in one fell swoop.

Where's your political debate? Namecalling and shitstirring don't make the grade. Sorry about your lack of ability to comprehend.
Atheist Silurist

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
No such events existed, and the made up name is Spanish not of Jewish origin.
What is funny is the Barnabas gospel in Spanish that says Mohammad is the last prophet and alleged by Muslims to be part of the Bible. Well first its written in Spanish, second it has binding not used until the 1500 century. In others words it a proven forgery, but you Muslims still propagate it anyways, lies are okay with team Islam.
Plus pro is your story was correct, why would the pope ignore that "truth"?? Mohammad is mentioned in the Bible as Mohammad claims, all the warnings of the False prophet are indeed speaking of Mohammad.
<quoted text>
Is your superstitious claptrap any less inane than muslim superstitious bollocks?
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

It was nice to see that Chazmo is posting again... I believe he has enough of all the drama and wanted to discuss Cyprus with me... I know that we will disagree strongly on the subject since I know that he will inject some Islam bashing in it and I will inject some sionism in it... anyway I will prefer reading his posts than the shills who are the most umpopular and dispised in this thread... Welcome back Chazmo... I missed you too...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> Observations which while untrue, are nevertheless of a personal nature and meant to discredit my choices, my breeding, my social status, my intellect and my upbringing in one fell swoop.
Where's your political debate? Namecalling and shitstirring don't make the grade. Sorry about your lack of ability to comprehend.
Hi MM welcome back...your balanced posts were missed...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>ohhh just dandy err I mean just peachy
I am glad to see you back Lena... like I always stated in here you are the nicest poster in this thread ...and surely most of people will miss you if you leave...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoav ... Lena is not Latina...she is Greek...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Coyotes are our dingoes.
The only shill who I still feel some compasion, Faith... I am sorry for last night I did not mean it...I "was just mad at you" ...you are a good mother...but I don't like you when you show more compasion to wild anymals like snakes than Palestinian children who get hurt by your sionist army....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Israeli soldiers......

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Dm4Xx59f6NM/SZSFmpN...

Cowardly muslim "soldiers"...

http://solport.com/resources/Liberate%20Iraq/...

LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

"Muslim Cleric Luqman Abdullah, 53, was shot 21 times in less than five seconds when the FBI raided a warehouse in Dearborn on Oct. 28.
"The shocking details of the imam's autopsy raise
a number of disturbing questions that need to be
answered," said Dawud Walid, executive director
of CAIR's Michigan chapter. "First of all, did
the FBI agents follow established procedure when
they shot the imam 21 times? How was the imam
shot in the back? Was it proper procedure to
handcuff either a dead body or a mortally-wounded
suspect?"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....oh please...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

"DUBAI, Jan 13,(Agencies): In the Arab world, footage showing American forces urinating on dead Taleban insurgents was for many a bitter reminder of what they fear — that US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were not just about fighting Muslims, but about humiliating them.
“If they had urinated on us, it would have been better than what they did to us,” said Abu Mostafa, 85, who spent six months in Iraq’s Abu Ghraib prison in 2005.“The US assaulted me by beating and torturing me psychologically.”
“Killing combatants in battle is one thing but degrading the value of human beings like this is something else,” said Archimandrite Qais Sadiq, president of the Ecumenical Studies Centre of Amman.
The video, posted on YouTube and other websites, shows four men in camouflage US Marine Corps combat uniforms urinating on three corpses. One of them jokes:“Have a nice day, buddy.” Another makes a lewd joke.
The images reinforced a sense in the Muslim world that US military campaigns in Afghanistan from 2001 and Iraq from 2003, were — far from bringing peace and democracy — an opportunity to assert US power over Muslim populations."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO....whew ...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
Not to worry It probably spat it out 20 feet down the road :-)
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

My good Lord ... I never saw so many angry faces at the shills who haunt this thread...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
It was nice to see that Chazmo is posting again... I believe he has enough of all the drama and wanted to discuss Cyprus with me... I know that we will disagree strongly on the subject since I know that he will inject some Islam bashing in it and I will inject some sionism in it... anyway I will prefer reading his posts than the shills who are the most umpopular and dispised in this thread... Welcome back Chazmo... I missed you too...
How touching........

Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#104173Aug 20, 2012

I don't have to do anything... I just wait chazmo... you are too old ... your last day is near... the last day of a racist on earth... you are done... and you can't do nothing about it... you are gone ... you don't exist... the last day of a racist on earth...

Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#104235Aug 20, 2012

Judged:11

you excuse an Israeli soldier shooting a 3 year old palestinian kid by blaming his parent to teach them how to hate their oppressors... what logic you are living with... are you really an American... are you Chazmo... hiding behing a screen name and paassing yourself as an American... you are a pos sionist... and your death does not even to be mentioned... you old fart... justifying the killing of kids because it's done by a sionist... you will go soon burn in hell you pos....

Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#104241Aug 20, 2012

Judged:111

You a racist, a judge... you are just a pos... whose death is near... you Chazmo your time is gone... you life was worthless... you will be forgotten even by your own kid... all the bad you did on earth will catch with you when you find yourself in Hell... you will burn in hell for eternity... you pos."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 158,481 - 158,500 of324,185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Farrakhan urges Detroit to redevelop all neighb... 10 min freddie47 419
DY: book for warner and others to read 17 min Darth Yoda 2
Muslims Will Out Breed You Kuffars 26 min Aisha6 8
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 39 min John voxx 47,879
Christ is Risen, Christ will Come Again! 43 min Trisha 16
F the World 1 hr Tommy Gunn 1
Yemen, al Qaeda Meeting 1 hr PITTSBURGER N FRIES 7
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr bmz 193,603
•••
•••
•••
•••