Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 492532 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

infidel guido

Hesperia, CA

#165569 Feb 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you're disappointed
I did not see you being disappointed when I was told the holocaust did not happen and I was deeply affected by that
I did not see you being disappointed when I was attacked on here repeatedly
I did not see you being disappointed when you must have seen LH detailing my private life on here .. no-one said a bloody peep about it
I did not see you being disappointed when TG said she would shoot CHTT
----------
But when TG gets a little bit of jibe at her repeated dumb insane posts, everyone gets up in arms about the poor "little" (45 year old "swan" "girl") who really can't help herself and is too dumb to defend herself
I wouldn't mind being called a "ho" ... compared to the things I've been called, just in the last fortnight.
And when she talks about shooting people, it's really only a little bit of fun ... and hey, she can't help herself again she is that deficient in brain power ...
gee an outraged muslima... that so unusual NOT !!!!!

who fcuking cares that she's dissappointed...

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#165570 Feb 7, 2013
Syriana wrote:
We just bought some nice house plants, good selection here, but can't find herb seeds, Sister back home is sending us some ...
Good luck with the Stevia :)
<quoted text>
Thanks!

:)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#165571 Feb 7, 2013
Syriana wrote:
I nevr mentioned your kids ?
<quoted text>
Hmmmm you should his kids because I don't think they care for this fkng old sexual pervert...They might have kicked him out of their house long time age....
That frustrated old shtbg takes out his frustration on this forum...
A old shtbg like him is a burden on this planet...
danetoo

London, UK

#165572 Feb 7, 2013
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>i didnt see the D@ post... honest error, unlike you savages...
well, i guess ir was wrong... shes stupid for making such promises to the scum who treat her so poorly...
i'm actually shcked, this is the first time youve ever backed a post up... usually you ignore the tough questions... your still a sneak.
its 3am.......... go pander to islamic kok, in my absense
I WAS stupid for making such promises ...

And I am sorry for having put you in a position to defend me ...

I talked with MM privately about it, and I agreed not to mention the kid situation in future ... however, I did not count on my fury seeing Khaled's repeated posts about Faith's child. Not that she is incapable of defending herself, but that it is outrageous that there is one rule for him; and another rule for me

It is so obviously, from the reactions, so much WORSE that I mention it than he did ... why is that?

is he deficient too?

(actually, don't answer that .. it is yes .. he is)

Location hidden

#165573 Feb 7, 2013
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>
i know youre filthy savages that we despise...what else do ineed to know.... but hey thanks for letting our islamic killing drones put their infidel tires on your worthless land... allah akablah... salami... pork of course.
maybe by accident, one blows tat black fcuking rock that you savages run around... I thought you idiots werent suppose to worship things....
you shits have no culture worth knowing, and it will be worst, the second the oil dries up.
lastly, i know your dad loves his camel,long time....
You old fkng bs ..you even can't remember you user id, seems to be posting under different name...you stnking shtbg..
you are a usless old crap....
And a evil old man like you is a curse to our civilize society..you are a burden on planet earth..A fkng phyco bs like you should be put to [email protected] by injecting sinite in your veins..

Location hidden

#165574 Feb 7, 2013
correction:*u shouldn't mention his kids because

Location hidden

#165575 Feb 7, 2013
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>he thinks the "He nice guy he just get angry", mantra of his pathetic dummy, gives him a pass on civility....
That always makes me chuckle. If that's the case than you and I and everyone else has an excuse all the time. No one, especially Topnut is in no position to condemn us for anything we type.

We were 'angry'.

Location hidden

#165576 Feb 7, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm you are upset about the animal call Faith....It would be an awesome pleasure to bang her tee***nage datur in all her [email protected].HUH...
Does ANYONE give you respect here?

I hope not.
David

UK

#165577 Feb 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>There was never any such thing on the Denmark Forum ...

I never said that .. and it was never said about me either, because it never happened.

I never left my son, ever. Not even for a holiday on my own while he was little.

I was always able to "cope" ... with what .. my own son? He was the joy and light of my life .. there was never a question of "not coping" ... what kind of sick person would say "they're not coping" with their own child. Perverted.

So say what you wish .. LOL .. it doesn't really matter. What you remember and what is the truth are poles apart.

And you have always hated me boulboul .. ever since that day on FB when TG told you "it was me" .. LOL .. so stop the "you used to be nice" malarkey .. you always detested me ...
How old was he then, 8? You are barking up the wrong tree I am not Boulboul it would seem you are disliked by a few people.

Location hidden

#165578 Feb 7, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Does ANYONE give you respect here?
I hope not.
I don't want you to respect me...your disrespect is more pleasurable than any respect....

Location hidden

#165580 Feb 7, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want you to respect me...your disrespect is more pleasurable than any respect....
I want to know who respects you on this forum and that filthy post you wrote. It only reflects on their character. You've already proven to be, like Kali.. a filthy rat turd.

Tell me who do you think respects you?

Location hidden

#165581 Feb 7, 2013
sana-d wrote:
<quoted text>
Its okay
Nice to know that every girls like you
Yes you know so much about me....how do you know hahahaha
danetoo

London, UK

#165582 Feb 7, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>
How old was he then, 8? You are barking up the wrong tree I am not Boulboul it would seem you are disliked by a few people.
He is 35 now ...

There was some idea among ME and LH then that I'd "left my son" ... who was then in his late 20s to "pursue my own interests" ... well .. LOL ...

He was, as I say, in his late 20s when he was living in his own flat (bought by me); working and earning a decent wage, when I DID do my own thing, and pursued my own interests ... moved to London, again, and started a new career and a new business ...

Do you ask your mummy what you do when you are in your late 20s??

The only David I know from the Danish Forum is dead - he was a lovely guy ... so I have no idea who you are - you just sound like boulbouul .. and I am not here to be "liked" .. "friended or unfriended" ... as the mood may take people to do so ...

So you are barking up the wrong tree by saying I am "not liked" .. who bloody cares!???
Don

Montréal, Canada

#165583 Feb 7, 2013
bigest hypocrite & liar is u
LMFAO
Muslimamomma wrote:
what strikes me is the hypocrisy evident when Danetoo, I've SEEN posts by you advocating the death of posters you didn't like. You do know, don't you that even an LOL to someone else's comment to that fact is complicit, right?
It's a forum people. It's not real. Why get so darn personal?
I'll tell you another thing D2, you call Swan a "ho" on a pretty consistent basis.
That's unkind and should be beneath you. Maybe Khaled's anger and disparagement is because you are insulting the woman he loves?
Swan's past is her past, your past is your past. Even I have led a pretty colourful existence. It doesn't matter. It's not relevant to anything on here.
Why not let it go?
FFS, it's tired and old now.

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#165584 Feb 7, 2013
Hello KOA, I disagree....it's not good to bring any children into the crap on here... no matter whose they are :)
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm you should his kids because I don't think they care for this fkng old sexual pervert...They might have kicked him out of their house long time age....
That frustrated old shtbg takes out his frustration on this forum...
A old shtbg like him is a burden on this planet...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#165585 Feb 7, 2013
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>you know what was sick... your dad begging for another goat... so i kicked him to the curb, and let your mom drive awat i my car, wile filliping the pathetic goat fcuker off.... thats what us cool old guys do....
Haha,when you said "goat" it reminded me.Last night at work the Doctor and the medic were playing the "would you do that for a mil dollars"thingie.The medic said he'd do a dude for a mil and the doctor said he'd do a sheep for a mil dollars and make the sheep call him "Boooob",LMAO!
David

UK

#165586 Feb 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>He is 35 now ...

There was some idea among ME and LH then that I'd "left my son" ... who was then in his late 20s to "pursue my own interests" ... well .. LOL ...

He was, as I say, in his late 20s when he was living in his own flat (bought by me); working and earning a decent wage, when I DID do my own thing, and pursued my own interests ... moved to London, again, and started a new career and a new business ...

Do you ask your mummy what you do when you are in your late 20s??

The only David I know from the Danish Forum is dead - he was a lovely guy ... so I have no idea who you are - you just sound like boulbouul .. and I am not here to be "liked" .. "friended or unfriended" ... as the mood may take people to do so ...

So you are barking up the wrong tree by saying I am "not liked" .. who bloody cares!???
There is no point lying and trying to cover your tracks you wrote it on the Danish forum and everyone felt sorry for you and it was to further you career you left him with family, I remember very well. I also suspect he resents you for it as you have only seen him once since your grandchild was born, instead you chose to chase after a man who does not love you.
danetoo

London, UK

#165587 Feb 7, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no point lying and trying to cover your tracks you wrote it on the Danish forum and everyone felt sorry for you and it was to further you career you left him with family, I remember very well. I also suspect he resents you for it as you have only seen him once since your grandchild was born, instead you chose to chase after a man who does not love you.
LOL ... I see them once a month usually

chase after a man who didn't love me? LMFAO

you are ridiculous. You are only after me because you hate the fact that you didn't get your leg over with TG ... and someone else got in there before you .. LOLOLOLOL

Pathetic creature.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#165588 Feb 7, 2013
daneto wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ... Also depends how that friendship came about - if a real good friend - would talk first; find out what's going on ...
But that's what I mean about Internet friendships ... They're fickle ..,, people "unfriend" each other - doesn't happen in real life - at least not without talking first lol ... It's terribly childish / nah nah naaaaa na naaaa ... Sticking Tongue out - I'm no longer your friend now .... Lol ... Silliness ...
oohhhhhh u know everything do ya! just cant help talking about me even when Im not around...lol...not tht anyone took notice,,,lol...u know nothing, fyi ive only unfriended 2 friends on f/b and they both know the reason why, so plz don't speak for me if u don't have a clue, and it had nothing to do with anyone here, it was the wishes of my partner, the other friend I deleted(I wont name him) the reason was his language towards me in private msgs, he knows why, but I would give him chances cos of my good heart(not anymore though)also I hardly ever go to f/b I only ever check in on my msgs actually I was talked into it by a friend I never wanted fb and most of my friends on my list are my friends from here where I live, so can u, plz not mention me at all, u know nothing of my life so stay out of it thnx

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#165589 Feb 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you're disappointed
I did not see you being disappointed when I was told the holocaust did not happen and I was deeply affected by that
I did not see you being disappointed when I was attacked on here repeatedly
I did not see you being disappointed when you must have seen LH detailing my private life on here .. no-one said a bloody peep about it
I did not see you being disappointed when TG said she would shoot CHTT
----------
But when TG gets a little bit of jibe at her repeated dumb insane posts, everyone gets up in arms about the poor "little" (45 year old "swan" "girl") who really can't help herself and is too dumb to defend herself
I wouldn't mind being called a "ho" ... compared to the things I've been called, just in the last fortnight.
And when she talks about shooting people, it's really only a little bit of fun ... and hey, she can't help herself again she is that deficient in brain power ...
You did not see me because I wasn't here D2. Your paranoid fantasy that they're all out to get you is damaging no one but yourself.

I have openly defended you when someone tries to say the holocaust didn't occur. It definitely did. I even went so far as to post that my great uncle was inprisoned in Germany and personally witnessed the executions of countless jews.

I didn't see LH attacking you.....I wasn't here. When you messaged me on fb I told you then I hadn't seen it because I wasn't here and didn't know what it was about.

I didn't have my fingers crossed either.

MY word is good.

CHTT, used to be funny..........not sure what happened to him. He's taken a turn for the nasty with quite a few people on here, openly ignoring me as well. Because I am Muslim? I would hope not. My world views and politics haven't changed. Again, my fingers are not crossed.

I admired you always for your quick wit, but you've quickly taken a leaf out of those on here who are nasty and justify their nastiness because other people are.

Khaled and Swanie.....I don't get involved in and have not witnessed the comments they are accused of making, that being the case, neither am I defending them -- because you see, I don't KNOW them, so don't expect better behaviour from them.

You I do know, but I am really shocked at your revelation that your word to me that you would stop with the comments about Swan's son whilst having your fingers corssed.

I assumed you were adult.

Finger crossing is something I gave up when I was about 13 years old.

Why can you not see that no one wins in this situation?

It just gets nastier and nastier.

One person has to be the person sound and rational enough to say enough is enough and go back to bashing Islam/Jews/Zionists/9/11/Egypt . At least that's relevant. The personal stuff is because there are a few posters on here who have behaved deplorably, betraying personal information and displaying no sense of ethics or morality.

I assumed always you were one of the good guys.

I hate to say it, but even though Swan has irritated me on more than one post, I believed you to be smart enough to squash it with logic instead of meanness.

More fool me I guess.

I always expected more from you.

I came to recognize you as someone who could hold an argument together in a salient manner. I EXPECT filth and obscenities from some posters.

That doesn't bother me at all. That's their level.

I believed you above it. That's why my posts are always to you.

talk later if you're around on skype.

We shouldn't drag this out on here. There are too many who will think I'm taking a knock at you and I'm not. I say something to you, because I hope you are still that better person.

MM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(((((((((( "Allah" Mentioned in the Bible))))))... 6 min Khan 94
Ants Recognize Humans and Speak with Each Other 9 min LUKE 1
(((((A Challenge To All True Christian))))) 12 min Khan 17
Israel Quietly Opens OUTPOSTS On West Bank. 59 min Hangermann 1
Mahdi is ‘Near' (Mar '11) 1 hr Karensen 17
News Jerusalem Wine Festival - 'An affront to Islam' 1 hr Thinking 1
Islamic Rule or Christianity Rule?................ 1 hr Islam sucks 79
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr Dragnet52 254,077
Islam is shrinking. Quickly. 7 hr naman 81
More from around the web