Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 518189 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#165032 Feb 5, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
You do have to stop Confusing Milena N, by logging in as Sheilaa.
Thanks Barron, I mean Sheila!!!!!!!!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165033 Feb 5, 2013
"According to the U.S. State Department and reports from humanitarian groups, San Pedro Sula, the second biggest city in Honduras, is the most violent place on earth. The conclusion is derived from data that shows a homicide rate of 159 deaths per 100,000 citizens, with widespread thievery, drug-related violence and social unrest"

Filthy Sula.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165036 Feb 5, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Sheilaa has to be on her toes continuously, for am taking over from her.
Yeah, thanks Barron. Can you remind me how big our catamaran is for another thread I am on????? LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165038 Feb 5, 2013
Mali offers French president an allegedly stolen camel

Tuesday, 05 February 2013

A Malian man, who is now living a refugee camp in Mauritania, alleged that the camel that was gifted to French President François Hollande by Bamako, was his.(AFP)

By Ramdane Belamri
Al Arabiya

A Malian has alleged that the camel, given as a gift to French President François Hollande, was stolen from him and now he wants it back.

Bamako granted Hollande a token of gratitude for the French military getting rid of Islamist rebels in the northern part of the country.

It is still unknown if Hollande knew that the camel was allegedly stolen, but the “BFM TV” French news channel said on Tuesday that “it was decided to resend the camel back to his native country Mali because of the difficulty of surviving in France’s cold weather.”

The channel added that the camel will go back to Mali again, and will have a farmer, who lost his house in the French tank’s shelling, to take care of the desert animal.

The purported original owner of the camel, who is a refugee in the Ambra camp located on the border with Mauritania, has requested that his camel be returned, according to the Malian website, Al-Hadath Al-Azwadi,( h-azawad.com ).

The man says that the camel was taken from him by force after the deterioration of the situation in his hometown.

The story got the attention of Malians and they sarcastically expressed their opinion on social networking sites.

One activist named “Said Touareg” threatened to file a lawsuit to get back the stolen camel and said:“Paris will witness unprecedented judicial activities regarding the stolen camel,” adding,“there are reports stating that the owner of the camel has filed a lawsuit in the Ambra camp.”

The activist Ali Mohammad wrote on Twitter, that “the camel that was given as a gift was stolen from his Arab Azwady owner who is now a refugee in Mauritania.”

“This is not a joke!” Mohammed added.

Ahmad Mohammad, another activist on Facebook, said that this issue must be raised on the international level, stressing that “the camel should return to its Azwady owner.”

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165041 Feb 5, 2013
EU calls on Turkey to improve freedom of expression

Tuesday, 05 February 2013

Turkey is now the leading jailer of journalists worldwide, imprisoning even more than China or Iran, according to an October report by the US-based Committee to Protect Journalists.(Reuters)
Turkey is now the leading jailer of journalists worldwide, imprisoning even more than China or Iran, according to an October report by the US-based Committee to Protect Journalists.(Reuters)

By Al Arabiya with AFP

The head of a pan-European rights body on Tuesday called on EU hopeful Turkey, which has more jailed journalists than any other country in the world, to improve its dismal record on freedom of expression.

"There are still 450 cases pending against Turkey in the freedom of expression" domain before the European Court of Human Rights, Council of Europe chief Thorbjorn Jagland told a conference in Ankara.

"This is simply too much," he said, adding that "the need for action is evident".

Turkey is now the leading jailer of journalists worldwide, imprisoning even more than China or Iran, according to an October report by the US-based Committee to Protect Journalists.

Jagland called on the country of 75 million to enact legislative reforms to comply with European standards in the area.

"Freedom of expression may offend, may shock, but protecting journalism and freedom of expression is protecting democracy."

He spoke a day after Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan denounced the European Union for "unforgivable" delays in Turkey's path to possible EU membership.

Erdogan's government has come under fire from rights groups for its escalating crackdown on the media, with critics saying its laws are putting a record number of journalists in jail.

The report by the Committee to Protect Journalists identified 76 journalists imprisoned in Turkey as of August 1, including 61 who were put behind bars purely because of their journalism.

But the government insists no one has been jailed because of their profession but rather as a result of criminal activities.

Justice Minister Sadullah Ergin said at the same conference Tuesday that some of those said to be journalists were "bombers, people convicted of terrorism or for violent actions".

He added that Turkey was working on a new amendment to address the rights concerns.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165044 Feb 5, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>DUH...44
ask the lord, dummy
Barron doesn't believe in the lord. LMAO
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#165047 Feb 5, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
she mentions shooting twice...her fans...you know,islamic scum and savages... think its funny, brillinat and so agreeable to a islamic
CHTT should aquire protection, we remember what UKmuslims did to D2 and one even wanted to start a Jihad on our long lost friend David...
get a life now and get over it, geez loool, you gang are fecking nuts, like people don't say anything when get enough of you fecking stalking none stop here and when did I say I has even stalk you in FB, are you nuts, like I have any interest in stalking you, you people are paranoid I swear lol. I said many times I delete my post when did see you make comment in you stupid page, there was many about prophet Mohammed cartoon and I didn't even knwo you has make one there and didn't even know it was yours stupid ahole, that fecking CHTT stalk women none stop here so no wonder get enough of his stalking, you been stalking me none stop here too and Lena, isn't that stalking when she told you not to do anything but you still did break into her privacy, that a law you breaking, you make every post to me and Lena none stop even so not answer you, yes that stalking, you fecking stupid ahole. You nothing but a problem maker and you like to make endless problem and make up shit, I has never do any people wrong way in my life and not going to do anyone wrong, if my family an dfriends would see you post by now and D2 and others, they wil say need to send those to crazy hospital, you tell me not to take things serious in here but you and D2 make nothing but trouble in here taking things serious, and causing problem for everyone by make up things and twist. And Milena something is serious wrong with you too, I has never threat you husband, never in my life here, show me that post where I has even treat you husband, I dare you, show it to me, I be waiting. Baron is nuts yes and rude, but I think you cleary are more nuts and I do not think Sheila is Baron that is second coming from you saying. Wh is that OK for Faith to treat Muslims for what she has said many times and when we say sometihng you gone nuts, you cheer everyone up that treat to kill muslims but you go paranoid when anything is said to you, you people are fecking nuts and leave Lena alone too ahole, it he rlife who she talk to and mail to and so on and who she date with, not your and others. ahole.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#165048 Feb 5, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
100% wrong, there is proof the Quran is changed, there is proof that the Bible is authentic. 100% Proof Islam is a lie.
The present Qu'ran is different from the early manuscripts. A 1972 discovery of the earliest surviving Qu'ranic manuscripts in the Great Mosque of Sana'a conclusively shows that the present Qu'ran is different from the early manuscripts.
Plus look at Mohammad life, we know Mohammad by his fruits, he is 100% a false prophet.
Sadly and unfortunate you are lonely and not selling your soul for a man, I can only pray God has mercy on all of us.
Qu'ran was written by those the work for Mohammad, plus the Bible said that a book by an angel could very well be Satan, so the Islamic "Miracle" is very well Satan himself.
Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
The Qur'an is riddled with literary contradictions, scientific errors, and historical inaccuracies.
The Qu'ran, was written by a Christian:
Bukhari:V4B56N814
"There was a Christian who embraced Islam and he used to write the revelations for the Prophet. Later on he returned to Christianity again he used to say:“‘Mohammad knows nothing but what I have written for him.””
Mohammed met a Christian and hired him to write a holy book for him, because up to that day Islam had no "Holy" book. So the Christian wrote the book for Mohammed and got paid handsomely and later returned to Christian lands where He died of old age.
+ Mohammad broke every single one of God commandments, this is further proof he was a false prophet!
<quoted text>
In the early seventies when Israel deicided it is time to exonerate Jews from killing christ, a group of Rabbis along with high level Mosad delegation went ot the Vatican un announced and met the pope who later issued the edict that Jews are innocent of christ murder. One of the Mosad guys ( levi Isaaq binalisar, 1915-1993) on his death bed of old age said that they had with them an original manuscipt of the bible found in the cave along wth the scrolls that would have rocked the foundation of christianity as it proves that Jesus was not cucified nor murdered and breached the coming of Mohammad as the last messenger.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165049 Feb 5, 2013
It is time for real change

Those Muslim men who lack basic sexual and moral control should be stopped. No more clitorectomies for women. No more burkas and veils for Muslim women.

How about a little surgery for the Muslim male this time?

It is time for castrations of Muslim males who pathologically abuse women sexually – whether it be their wives, daughters, or little baby girls. Why punish women for the sins of men?

Where will it ever end with Islam and its attempt to purge women's rights, religious rights, and simple decency? It will never end, unless the media rises up and exposes the truth about Islam. It will never end until women and men rise up in Islam and demand human rights.

Read more at:

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/roth/1302...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#165052 Feb 5, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Milena Q takes the cherry, in being the most stupid person here in this thread.
You can call me stupid all you want but you're still busted,monkeydonkey.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165053 Feb 5, 2013
'I couldn't be happier': British model, 25, breaks down in tears of joy as Moroccan waiter who raped and left her for dead is jailed for 23 years

Mohamed Fadel el Anssari was jailed for attacking Cheryl Maddison in 2008

El Anssari attacked Miss Maddison as she returned home from work

He strangled the model and stabbed her repeatedly in Magaluf, Majorca

Miss Maddison pretended to be dead in a bid to stop the attack

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22739...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

East of Eden

#165055 Feb 5, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Sheilaa has to be on her toes continuously, for am taking over from her.
Ajde,majmun,go eat your banana!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165056 Feb 5, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>yeah dummy, but baron also advertises the size of his boat DAILY..... your as dumb as your lord made you... how sweet.
keep bible studying one worthless book for the rest of your pathetic life, it will get you no closer to a god, you claim exists and WROTE or "inspired" it... what a cop out....
....but we're the same person ask Milena she knows. LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165060 Feb 5, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>no one is as pathetic as you...
So WE ARE different. Thanks for that Infidel. You need to educate that dummy Milena. LMAO

East of Eden

#165061 Feb 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So WE ARE different. Thanks for that Infidel. You need to educate that dummy Milena. LMAO
He doesn't know you,monkey,but we do.
atheist infidel-guido

Hesperia, CA

#165062 Feb 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not here to change one beliefs.... you know like you...unit tarian.
Milena is a very capable woman,who is able to make up her own mind, on a variety of subjects... have god speak with her... geesh !
atheist infidel-guido

Hesperia, CA

#165063 Feb 5, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't know you,monkey,but we do.
true, all i know of her is that shes a hypocrite and religious zealot. and that its taking all her worthless life to study a book, that mad men and barbarians wrote, then deceitful altered and then compiled into the sh!t manual of mass murder torture greed selfishness cruelty robbery and perversion...
atheist infidel-guido

Hesperia, CA

#165065 Feb 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
i make sno such DETERMINATION... I believe you are not the same people... i am not an authority on the full extent of your loutness.... so dont implicate me as your "determinator" you should seek gods help, not mine.

lastly, while I do believe you are not the same, and mostly because of barons44 statements, I ahve been wrong MANY times in my life, as this past football season has clearly proven.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#165066 Feb 5, 2013
atheist infidel-guido wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not here to change one beliefs.... you know like you...unit tarian.
Milena is a very capable woman,who is able to make up her own mind, on a variety of subjects... have god speak with her... geesh !
I am not here to change your beliefs either, only to show what a dummy you are. She is obviously more intelligent than you based on your own posts. You speak to her I don't need God to speak to her on your behalf. Crawl to Milena I like to see you when you do that!!!!!!!!!!

East of Eden

#165067 Feb 5, 2013
atheist infidel-guido wrote:
<quoted text>
true, all i know of her is that shes a hypocrite and religious zealot. and that its taking all her worthless life to study a book, that mad men and barbarians wrote, then deceitful altered and then compiled into the sh!t manual of mass murder torture greed selfishness cruelty robbery and perversion...
The jerk is pissed that me and Nina messed up his fun here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CBS Says "Muslim Extremists" are "Enraged" by "... (Dec '14) 7 hr C Kersey 3
There is a God. Believe me. 8 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 62
Islamic Art 1 9 hr Khan 11
EX 34:14-Yahweh NEVER Changed His name to"allah... 9 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 9
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! (Apr '16) 9 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 43
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 9 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 4
Quran d D Satanic GIFT of Satan allah Lucifer t... 9 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 3
More from around the web