Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 445102 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#164850 Feb 5, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I should be ashamed at calling myself a woman !!?????
What has THAT to do with anything ...
he denigrates PEOPLE who deserve it, whether they are men OR women ...
Why should you, as a woman, merit special treatment just merely based on your gender?? And why is my gender in question because I defend Infidel and actually think he's a great guy ..
The people he bashes deserve it, usually .. and he expects their response.
But your response to me just now must be among the more ... silly ones ... "call myself a woman" .. LMFAO .. what the fcuk is THAT about.
Why dont you get it danetoo? YOu are not a woman! I m not a woman . What do you know about women? The only one the REAL WOMAN is sheilaaaa

EVA INCARNATE!!
hahahaha!

Location hidden

#164851 Feb 5, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>actually I really like him before all this, he was the only one on this forum that I really wanted to meet, dunno why, just did, but that was before I saw the real him, idiot me
dont worry Lena.. you have sheilaa's open arms to go and cry to. Trust sheilaa's warm hug! And super feminine understanding !

RE LENA when are you going to realize that sheilaa is Baron GAMOTO MOU???

teleutaia fora pou sto lew!!! Teleiwsa!

Location hidden

#164852 Feb 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Before he started denigrating others I thought he was OK. Since then I have seen his true colours
give Lena a warm hug Malaka!

you' ll call her poutana later when you strip yourself off the religious witch costume and slip into SpartanArab Baron's clown costume.

FYROMIAN CLOWN..

Location hidden

#164853 Feb 5, 2013
The Turkish Parliament Discusses Turning Hagia Sophia into a Mosque

The current petition committee of the Turkish Parliaments took the petition and seeks various organizations and institutions for a statement. Various Islamic organizations, above all from Anatolia, are speaking out for the transformation to a mosque. An Anatolian-Islamic youth organization is driving a campaign for it.

The Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey, Bulent Arinc says that to convert the Nicene Hagia Sophia into a mosque: "In this act we have recovered the recognition of our ancestors. Hagia Sophia of Iznik was booty of our conquest and as such we have a right to it. A church can be converted into a mosque".

HUH!! TURKISH LOGIC OR HOW TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.gr/2013/01/th...

sheilaaaa run to sign the petition please your fyromians on the the other forum are cheering
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#164855 Feb 5, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Mohammad broke all Gods commandments, he is not a prophet of our creator.
He took like, he had a child bride, he practiced polygamy, he took booty from war (theft), this is a prophet to you guys?
<quoted text>
And you Jan are breaking all God commandments not accept Gods will that Islam is the last Religion and the true one and prophet Mohammad was the last prophets sent to all mankind not only to Muslims, you just don't get it, how did you become minister!!! Hmmmmmm. Was it some radical talibans christians school you went too!!! to bash and insult others!!!! You don't see what you doing and saying. You same as Talibans nothing else, here talibanis jewish, there talibans muslims, and here the Jan the taliban. do everyone see me!!!, just checking if am ghost as milena say loool.
Ok lets talk about scientifie and lets talk about prophet Mohammad, PBUH and what is the purpose of life. Let teach Jan a little lesson here.

Muslims are assured for several reason that the Qu'ran is the indeed the Word of God. Here the eight reason.

1.Physical incapacity:
The prophet was physically incapable to write the Qu'ran. History has him as an unlettered man who could not writ anything. How uld he write a book like Qu'ran?
Allah says
{and you did not recite before it any scripture, nor did you inscribe one with your right hand. Then [i.e., otherwise] the falsifiers would have had (cause for) doubt.}[29:48]

2.Sincerity:
The prophet was morally constrained to tell the truth about the origin of the Qu'ran. He wa snoted to be so honest and trustworthly that even his enemies called him al-amin (the trustworthly). Moreover, he suffered persecution, refused offers to compromise, and maintained his message for a period of twenty-tree years. Historians of Religion have to conclude that he was sincere.

3.Psychology:
The Qu'ran speaks t the prohet, commands him, and even criticizes him. such contents do not points to the prohet as the self-conscious author. On the other hand, the author declaers himself to be the creator of the heavens and the earth.

For Example Allah Says:
{O prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which God has allowed to you, seeking to pleace your wives? and God is Oft-forgving. most Merciful.}[66:1]

Am not gonna write everthing as it will takes long.

so I skip to
4.Histroy.
The prophet was incapable of writing thr qu'ran. The qu'ran details items of History which were not known to the prohet or his contemporaries. And indepents studies confirm that the Qu'ran was true in what it said.

For Example:
the biblical verison of Pharaoh's sotry states that he was drowned in the pursuit of Prophet Moses (Exodus 14:28-29) Unknown to the world till only of late, the Holy Qu'ran made a definite prediction about the preseravation of the body of that same Pharaoh of Moses' time 10:90-92

{This way We shall save you in your body so that you ay be a sign for those that came after you}[10:92] the body was discovered in the tomb of Amenhotep II in 189.[24.25]

5.Consistency
The qu'ran challenges skepthis to find errors in it, which, if found, would disprove its divine claim. but no one has yet been able to point to a real error in it.

Allah says:( Me TG)>Don't worried am not be coming like Jan and sheilla lool, just writing what I has read and more and I believe in, anyway:

{then do they not refleet upon the qu'ran? If it had been from [any]other than Allah, they would have found within much contradiction.}[4:82]

{This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a quidance for those conscious of Allah}[2:2]

More to come later and beware of D2, Allah wrote too in his book, if see a cake woman, beware of her, cause she is sneaky, she comes in with picture of cake to go sneaky at people to soft them up to befriend them saying my cake taste good, like a story of Hans and Grete with the whitch using her house full of cookies.
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#164856 Feb 5, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Mohammad broke all Gods commandments, he is not a prophet of our creator.
He took like, he had a child bride, he practiced polygamy, he took booty from war (theft), this is a prophet to you guys?

<quoted text>
And you Jan are breaking all God commandments not accept Gods will that Islam is the last Religion and the true one and prophet Mohammad was the last prophets sent to all mankind not only to Muslims, you just don't get it, how did you become minister!!! Hmmmmmm. Was it some radical talibans christians school you went too!!! to bash and insult others!!!! You don't see what you doing and saying. You same as Talibans nothing else, here talibanis jewish, there talibans muslims, and here the Jan the taliban. do everyone see me!!!, just checking if am ghost as milena say loool.
Ok lets talk about scientifie and lets talk about prophet Mohammad, PBUH and what is the purpose of life. Let teach Jan a little lesson here.

Muslims are assured for several reason that the Qu'ran is the indeed the Word of God. Here the eight reason.

1.Physical incapacity:
The prophet was physically incapable to write the Qu'ran. History has him as an unlettered man who could not writ anything. How uld he write a book like Qu'ran?
Allah says
{and you did not recite before it any scripture, nor did you inscribe one with your right hand. Then [i.e., otherwise] the falsifiers would have had (cause for) doubt.}[29:48]

2.Sincerity:
The prophet was morally constrained to tell the truth about the origin of the Qu'ran. He wa snoted to be so honest and trustworthly that even his enemies called him al-amin (the trustworthly). Moreover, he suffered persecution, refused offers to compromise, and maintained his message for a period of twenty-tree years. Historians of Religion have to conclude that he was sincere.

3.Psychology:
The Qu'ran speaks t the prohet, commands him, and even criticizes him. such contents do not points to the prohet as the self-conscious author. On the other hand, the author declaers himself to be the creator of the heavens and the earth.

For Example Allah Says:
{O prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which God has allowed to you, seeking to pleace your wives? and God is Oft-forgving. most Merciful.}[66:1]

so I skip to
4.Histroy.
The prophet was incapable of writing thr qu'ran. The qu'ran details items of History which were not known to the prohet or his contemporaries. And indepents studies confirm that the Qu'ran was true in what it said.

For Example:
the biblical verison of Pharaoh's sotry states that he was drowned in the pursuit of Prophet Moses (Exodus 14:28-29) Unknown to the world till only of late, the Holy Qu'ran made a definite prediction about the preseravation of the body of that same Pharaoh of Moses' time 10:90-92

{This way We shall save you in your body so that you ay be a sign for those that came after you}[10:92] the body was discovered in the tomb of Amenhotep II in 189.[24.25]

5.Consistency
The qu'ran challenges skepthis to find errors in it, which, if found, would disprove its divine claim. but no one has yet been able to point to a real error in it.

Allah says:( Me TG)>Don't worried am not becoming like Jan and sheilla hahaha, just writing what I has read and more and I believe in, anyway:

{then do they not refleet upon the qu'ran? If it had been from [any]other than Allah, they would have found within much contradiction.}[4:82]

{This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a quidance for those conscious of Allah}[2:2]

More to come later and one more beware of D2, Allah wrote too in his book, if see a cake woman, beware of her, cause she is sneaky, she comes in with picture of cake to go sneaky at people to soft them up to befriend them saying my cake taste good, like a story of Hans and Grete with the whitch using her house full of cookies.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#164857 Feb 5, 2013
Wife accuses husband of letting man rape her
Saudi husband jailed six months for facilitating wife’s rape 14 years ago
By Staff

Published Tuesday, February 05, 2013

A Saudi woman waited for husband to have another wife and reported him to the court that he helped another man rape her while staying in another Arab country nearly 14 years ago, a newspaper in the Gulf Kingdom said on Tuesday.

The court sentenced the husband to six months in prison on “suspicion” that he facilitated the rape of his wife by their Arab neighbor in that country, where he was studying, Alsaudeh Arabic language daily said.

The woman objected to the verdict but the court said it handed down a reduced sentence on the grounds the couple have many children.

“The woman also won a case to be divorced from her husband for marrying another one…he agreed to give her a separate apartment and monthly alimony,” it said in a report from the Western Red Sea port of Jeddah, the Kingdom’s second largest city.

http://www.emirates247.com/crime/region/wife-...

Location hidden

#164858 Feb 5, 2013
Muslim Fundamentalists driving Christians from Libya
Benghazi : Libya | Feb 04, 2013 at 7:58 PM PST

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/139...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#164859 Feb 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>And you Jan are breaking all God commandments not accept Gods will that Islam is the last Religion and the true one and prophet Mohammad was the last prophets sent to all mankind not only to Muslims, you just don't get it, how did you become minister!!! Hmmmmmm. Was it some radical talibans christians school you went too!!! to bash and insult others!!!! You don't see what you doing and saying. You same as Talibans nothing else, here talibanis jewish, there talibans muslims, and here the Jan the taliban. do everyone see me!!!, just checking if am ghost as milena say loool.
1.Physical incapacity:
Allah says
2.Sincerity:
3.Psychology:
For Example Allah Says:
so I skip to
4.Histroy.
For Example:
5.Consistency
Allah says:( Me TG)>Don't worried am not becoming like Jan and sheilla hahaha, just writing what I has read and more and I believe in, anyway:
More to come later and one more beware of D2, Allah wrote too in his book, if see a cake woman, beware of her, cause she is sneaky, she comes in with picture of cake to go sneaky at people to soft them up to befriend them saying my cake taste good, like a story of Hans and Grete with the whitch using her house full of cookies.
Here is proof that some people are less intelligent than pond life.

Location hidden

#164860 Feb 5, 2013
Lawsuit forces Chicago to accept anti-jihad bus ads

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/04/lawsuit-for...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#164861 Feb 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Muslim Fundamentalists driving Christians from Libya
Benghazi : Libya | Feb 04, 2013 at 7:58 PM PST
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/139...
softy girl

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#164862 Feb 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>And you Jan are breaking all God commandments not accept Gods will that Islam is the last Religion and the true one and prophet Mohammad was the last prophets sent to all mankind not only to Muslims, you just don't get it, how did you become minister!!! Hmmmmmm. Was it some radical talibans christians school you went too!!! to bash and insult others!!!! You don't see what you doing and saying. You same as Talibans nothing else, here talibanis jewish, there talibans muslims, and here the Jan the taliban. do everyone see me!!!, just checking if am ghost as milena say loool.
1.Physical incapacity:
Allah says
2.Sincerity:
3.Psychology:
For Example Allah Says:
so I skip to
4.Histroy.
For Example:
5.Consistency
Opps came 2 times, sorry for that, did thinkt he othe rone didn't get out. well if see it 2 times!!
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#164863 Feb 5, 2013
Has to sign me in and out to try make my post in here, cause didn't get out the 2 times until 3 times. Topix sucks up a bit now trying to type in here now.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#164864 Feb 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Opps came 2 times, sorry for that, did thinkt he othe rone didn't get out. well if see it 2 times!!
You should be sorry for being an ignorant waste of skin.
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#164865 Feb 5, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do.
you right,of cause I do, do you see me or do you not see me, booo loool.

Location hidden

#164866 Feb 5, 2013
Islam critic survives assassination attempt

February 5, 2013 - 14:35

Assailant’s gun jammed after firing first shot - police now searching for two men wearing ski masks seen climbing into Copenhagen Zoo
Hedegaard was cleared on racism charges in 2011 brought about for comments made about Islam and Muslims (Photo: Scanpix)

The renowned anti-Islam journalist and scholar Lars Hedegaard reportedly survived an assassination attempt outside his home on Pelargonieviej in Frederiksberg this morning.

According to Ritzau, the assailant fled when his gun jammed after firing the first shot at around 11:20.

“A man shot at the victim but he missed and the bullet went over his head,” police commissioner Lars-Christian Borg told Ritzau.“When he tried to fire again, the pistol clicked and the assailant ran away.”

While Borg would not confirm the identity of the assassin’s target, a neighbour of Hedegaard’s told Politiken newspaper that he was the target.

“He told me that a man had approached him with a package and when he went to take it the man fired at him,” the neighbour told Politiken.

After first sealing off Hedegaard’s street, police have now also cordoned off Copenhagen Zoo after two men wearing ski masks were seen jumping over the wall to the zoo into the hippopotamus enclosure.

Berlingske newspaper reports that witnesses reported hearing what sounded like a gunshot at around 13:50.

Police say the man that fired the shot was wearing a red coat, is around 30 years of age and has dark skin and thick, dark hair.

Hedegaard was charged with racism after he made a series of critical statements about Islam and Muslims that included comparing Islam to Nazism and the claim that Muslims rape their own children. He was eventually cleared by the High Court in 2011.

Witnesses to the shooting incident are asked to call 114.

http://cphpost.dk/news/national/islam-critic-...
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#164867 Feb 5, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>softy girl
that parrot CHTT keep talkig to himself lol, that what parrots do all the time, talk to themself loool, do we see him or do we not!!!

Location hidden

#164868 Feb 5, 2013
A video showing an alleged gang rape in Tahrir Square last week has highlighted the ongoing plight of political active female Egyptian protesters. Activists say Islamist thugs seeking to discredit the protests are to blame.

By Sophie PILGRIM

Egyptian activists have released shocking footage purporting to show the gang rape of a woman in Tahrir Square. There were a spate of attacks on female protesters last week, with at least 20 women sexually assaulted.

The images, filmed from a distance, show a frenzied mob seemingly fighting over the victim, although at no point can she be seen. Accompanied by a frank commentary detailing the episode, the clip is unsettling to watch despite its lack of nudity or graphic scenes.

http://www.france24.com/en/20130203-cairo-gan...
Faith

Waterford, MI

#164869 Feb 5, 2013
Wow man, Swanie's English somehow improved dramatically overnight.
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#164870 Feb 5, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha. That nearly brought tears to my eyes!
In all seriousness, I am still stuck wondering what she does in Cali to occupy her time....I asked the Berber to come out (and bring Swanie) to meet me in Placentia during the last day of my trip. It was a shame I didn`t get to meet and toke back with you though, man...I kinda just had to follow suit with my cousin dragging me.
Faaack I miss California.:(

This is why you not in my respect greatest people list in here, I don't trust sneaky people like you and like you. and none of you buisness what I do with my time in CA, that mine and his no one else. We see through you what kinda person you are TTT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protesters gather at Phoenix mosque under close... 9 min Goddess Gaia 199
News Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-Carry "Draw Mohamme... 10 min gjest 38
Thank For The Fun Friends (May '12) 13 min The_Prophet_Lied 37
Muslim woman wins in the Supreme Court. 17 min ROBYN BANKS WORLD... 14
Dear Muslim friends 18 min The_Prophet_Lied 1,054
News Anti-Islam protest is '#NotMyAmerica' 31 min The_Prophet_Lied 66
Changing IP Address To Access Public Website Ru... (Aug '13) 36 min The_Prophet_Lied 148
Is pork allowed to eat in Christianity? 55 min Goddess Gaia 55
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Thinking 220,775
More from around the web