Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 528455 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#164983 Feb 5, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Did you have a look when I sign in as Sheilaa how nice and polite I am.
Although Baron44 does not believe in a God, I have Sheilaa going to church every day.
-
So far I have Milena N And Aliroger1 fooled, How many more can I fool?
-
I even have Aliroger1 eating out of my hands.
Actually I believe you're 100% genuine in this statement,pishleme sopolivo!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164984 Feb 5, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Me think you will be rounded up in any hate crime occurs in michigan.
The only "hate crimes" that occur in Michigan are when the filthy muslims commit acts of hatred against Jews. Dirty muslims are the most hateful people on Earth.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#164985 Feb 5, 2013
atheist infidel-cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe so.... believe it or not, she was a little smarter once... then she became attracted to anything savageish and algerian...
and judging by Kokled and Yoav... theyre not quit civilized thinkers.
Well,I have my own theory about that.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#164990 Feb 5, 2013
@ The woman called Swanie...

1) Physical Incapacity:

His illiteracy isn`t a valid argument for how the Qu`ran is the word of God. It was authored by Jewish and Christian theologians who transcribed the revelations Mohammed received. In the famous Muslim Hadith, such is revealed that:

"There was a Christian who embraced Islam and he used to write the revelations for the Prophet. Later on he returned to Christianity again he used to say:“‘Mohammad knows nothing but what I have written for him.””

- Bukhari:V4B56N814

LOL.

2) Sincerity

A core doctrine of Islam is al-Taqiyaa, deception in the name of Islam. It may be utilized for both the nursing of personal ambitions or for the greater benefit of the faith. Muslims are permitted to prevaricate or speak falsehood. There is reconciliation for Muslims lying by passages from the Hadith (once again):

Bukhari (49:857)- "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar."

So when the Islamic texts themselves are permitting the controversy of bullsh*tting....there is no credence to what you have just posted.

3) Psychology

In what you just commented on, Allah conveniently gives Mohammed preferential treatment (regarding the wives) via a random revelation....that is not a matter of good morals or psychology. Contrast the relationship between Mohammed-Allah and those of the Judeo-Christian prophets- Moses being the most prominent, where God tells him that there is a certain level of accountability for the Israelites regarding their residence on the Land of Caanan...

4) History

There is no conclusive sentiment on the Pharaoh of Exodus whom Moses freed his people from....Amenhotep is just a theory. How foolish of Muslims to take a half-baked theory and engage in religious self-promulgation over it. LOL.

5) Consistency

There are a plethora of errors in the Koran. Scientifically- it articulates fallacies regarding the setting of the sun and the biochemical engineering of semen (saying it is produced from the backbone). There are many dilemmas surrounding the doctrine such as the Satanic Verses- in which surahs were ripped out of the Koran after Mohammed had apparently been tricked by the devil into giving certain revelations.

In accordance to the Jewish law- Mohammed should be stoned to death as a false prophet for his indiscretions. LOL.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#164992 Feb 5, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>no argument from me...you should compare notes with D2, she has the same opinions
How the senior citizens are doing today... It's look like cartooni is havinfg a harem in here...lol
How you control all these senior citizen chicks in here... do you have all the email address and skype...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#164993 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>you the man,I wish only the best for your future, because you realize there are two sides to your one and only life, you commitment to your future and future family, and your commitment to yourself "to enjoy your life" when able... "smoke if you got em"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ky1HiwZjYKEXX
Thank you!
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#164995 Feb 5, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Thyere has never beed a case in america where a dog DIED of STD... i guess the same can not be said for isl;amic scum, invading france... after all Arafuck died of aids and he was partial to traveling to france.
Arafat gave you the middle finger ahole... still talking sh!t in here...

New York, NY

#164996 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The only "hate crimes" that occur in Michigan are when the filthy muslims commit acts of hatred against Jews. Dirty muslims are the most hateful people on Earth.
does it happen in Michigan? Paris, Malmo, Berlin for sure...I didn't think it happened in peaceful Michigan

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#164998 Feb 5, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
your posts reek fartooni, please don't pollute from my posts, skunk.
What a pathetic rebuttal...a sign of defeat from a terribly inept poster.

Its best to abstain from such inane posts if you have no credible retort.
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#164999 Feb 5, 2013
By the way....everyone knows when swanie sends you an email, of some stupid "forwarding crap"...She SENDS IT TO HER ENTIRE CONTACT LIST.... THE NAMES AND EMAIL ADDRESSES OF EVERY FRIEND SHE HAS is published...
have any of you ever asked her to BLIND COPY YOU... I did years ago... I bet to this very day, she still doesnt even know what a BLIND C.C. is...
I'm not sure its intentional, but stupidity, is the most exploitable part if the WORLD WIDE web. And judging from lenas breach, Kokled exploited his stupid GF, stabbing her in her worthless infidel back,in favor of helping his algerian male savage relatives get some p u ss .
Lool I has not talk to LH by e-mail and anything for long time so don't know anything what's going on with between D2 and her, that's for them to tlak about, so don't make up shit you littl fartshit, D2 must have said something to someone that LH got so mad of her and I wonder what it was too. D2 is a sneak. I saw LH talk aout in here D2 has dated man online that's all. You people are full of shit lool. You gonna make up other story now!!!!
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#165001 Feb 5, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
Licking your "dealer" arse TTT...did not take my advice and stay in school....this semester is gone...you were high and not prepared... play smart in here while you camerades are well prepared for life... you hand out with senior citizens and old bag ladies the age of your granny...lol
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#165002 Feb 5, 2013
OK am off I let Khaled deal with you nuts people here lolol

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#165003 Feb 5, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, I'm aware of the fact that you have 100 different aliases.You don't need to brag about it to me.
-
Who is bragging, am just making an Ass out of you.
-
The problem is you are so stupid you do not even pickup on it.
-
Milena N there is not much difference between you and topgirl, both lack intelligence.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#165004 Feb 5, 2013
Gotta go, take care everybody!....except Khaled.

Location hidden

#165005 Feb 5, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, I'm aware of the fact that you have 100 different aliases.You don't need to brag about it to me.
-
Milena Q takes the cherry, in being the most stupid person here in this thread.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165009 Feb 5, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
does it happen in Michigan? Paris, Malmo, Berlin for sure...I didn't think it happened in peaceful Michigan
Google "Dearborn"

Location hidden

#165010 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I cant imagine how that connection was even made... Oz ?????
I'd actually have to put my fcuking hand thru the nail holes on that one.... After all as an Ex catholic who actually made confirmation... I chose the name Thomas... even as a 8 year old... i didnt believe the sh!t some people were spouting...
My reaction when i'm wrong... Oh well, could'a fooled me...
-
Neither do I believe a sh!t what any religious person is spouting.
-
Except if they start to believe in Zeus, or Jupiter.
-
That was the original cult.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165011 Feb 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
OK am off I let Khaled deal with you nuts people here lolol
Thanks, Khaled.

Location hidden

#165012 Feb 5, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I believe you're 100% genuine in this statement,pishleme sopolivo!
-
Sheilaa has to be on her toes continuously, for am taking over from her.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#165013 Feb 5, 2013
I just saw a documentary about the US invasion of Iraq. Our tanks were using "sabot rounds" on enemy vehicles. Those are a depleted uranium dart that "destroys by kinetic force"...They are not explosive. They were designed to "liquify human matter" by the force of their impact. I thought that description was charming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Narendar Modi Mass Murderer of Gujrati Muslims 5 hr AussieBobby 2
Ex-Playboy girl accepts Islam. 11 hr Khan 1
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... 20 hr Beaks 6
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... (Mar '17) Mon Generac 26
Muhammad - perfect human being (Jul '08) May 20 Khan 102
Trudeau converts to Islam May 19 mahasn sawresho 22
Muslims do not worship any Black stone. May 19 mahasn sawresho 7