Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 456275 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164811 Feb 5, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, ever since they turned it in to kokled and swanies lovers lane...
Khaled, his sock puppets and swanie ruined this thread. It used to be funny. Now it's a drag.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#164812 Feb 5, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
...bloody hell - save me ...
.. never!!, stay in hell hasbarat witch,
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#164813 Feb 5, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>wow, your word smithing is impressive... I wish i had your skills or training...
.. flirting to yourself smartASShole,,, you first wish to have your location is not hidden, multi-nicks-posting shill,

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#164814 Feb 5, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>actually I really like him before all this, he was the only one on this forum that I really wanted to meet, dunno why, just did, but that was before I saw the real him, idiot me
That's really interesting that once u like that fkng stinking shtbag, Pido Cartooni ...Hmmmmm
He is old psychic man who stink like a shtbag and who come to this public forum to date woman .....
Be aware that pido cartooni is a sexually preditor.....fkng bs....
danetoo

London, UK

#164815 Feb 5, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. never!!, stay in hell hasbarat witch,
I wouldn't get near you with a bloody bargepole ..

you and khaled are like twins ... uneducated, horrible creatures with nothing to do all day ... unemployed, unemployable, cafe merchants .. using the internet as a pick up point.

if you thought well of me, I would seriously start to worry about where on earth I'd gone wrong in my life to be liked by scum
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#164816 Feb 5, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
...... have lecture at 12.......|
.. at an institution in somewhere in India,,
viva india, and shame on india's deniers

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#164817 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Khaled, his sock puppets and swanie ruined this thread. It used to be funny. Now it's a drag.
Fkng shtbag their is no fun here ...go lick the stinking azzzzzz of ur bull dog.......
Feel shame fkng woman, m of your daughters age but you still suggest me to watch your pron amateur video .....
u r truly an evil fkng woman ......who stink like a jak azzzzzz.......
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164818 Feb 5, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans like India. They kill a lot of filthy muslims.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#164819 Feb 5, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you and khaled are like twins ... uneducated, horrible creatures with nothing to do all day ... unemployed, unemployable, cafe merchants .. using the internet as a pick up point.
if you thought well of me, I would seriously start to worry about where on earth I'd gone wrong in my life to be liked by scum
.. you do NOT know whom you are talking about,,,,,,,,,, ok,
not sure if you are really that stupid or you pretend it,,, making an aassss of yourself,

liking you ???????,,, challenge yourself for a list of five names of posters over this forum (quit the hidden location nicks operated by INGRID's HASBARAT Ltd.),,, and you will know that we know who realy you are,,
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#164820 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Americans like India. They kill a lot of filthy muslims.
.. good morning faith,
buy protection for the dog, your ex one died of the STD you gave,
Best Regards,
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#164821 Feb 5, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
liking you ???????,,, challenge yourself for a list of five names of posters over this forum (quit the hidden location nicks operated by INGRID's HASBARAT Ltd.) who are liking you,,, and you will know that we know who realy you are,,
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164822 Feb 5, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. good morning faith,
buy protection for the dog, your ex one died of the STD you gave,
Best Regards,
My! One would have to go to a playground to find someone with your childish wit, Khaled.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#164823 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>My! One would have to go to a playground to find someone with your childish wit, Khaled.
.. ya maybe you would go,, but you are too busy with the dog,
heard that women sitting 24/7 on seat for internert do make big big aaassss,,, did you ?,
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164824 Feb 5, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. ya maybe you would go,, but you are too busy with the dog,
heard that women sitting 24/7 on seat for internert do make big big aaassss,,, did you ?,
You don't even make sense. It's like I told your other ID.... Your comments are boring and childish, Le douchebag.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#164825 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even make sense. It's like I told your other ID.... Your comments are boring and childish, Le douchebag.
.. trou du cul , ca toi
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#164826 Feb 5, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
Take care of that fcuking sewer you came from....
danetoo

London, UK

#164827 Feb 5, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
liking you ???????,,, challenge yourself for a list of five names of posters over this forum (quit the hidden location nicks operated by INGRID's HASBARAT Ltd.) who are liking you,,, and you will know that we know who realy you are,,
LOL

Although it may surprise you, it is not one of my life's ambitions to be "liked" on topix.net ...

I know you and people like you .. Khaled et al .. see it as a potential dating forum ... and if a woman is not of that age, or is simply not interested, she is dismissed as "dried up" .. and worse.

particularly by people like yourself who I could take on with half my brain ... lol

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#164828 Feb 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>sure of couse I love it.
Of course you do.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#164829 Feb 5, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Self entitled Americans are about to see a similar reality check as well. Good to hear it is bring people back to reality, maybe they start to become religious again as well?
Forget the taxes, probably better off if Greece just starts over and goes bankrupt. Why try to kick a dead horse?
<quoted text>
because they need it in that condition? Because that's the scheme?

Because everything happens for a reason after all ?

Solidarity is the best thing that's happening right now
Sheilaa

Australia

#164831 Feb 5, 2013
Beware white australian men travelling to denmark pretending to visit family members but in real life they are looking for their next victims. If you are a lonely danish woman looking for love and you've met any white australian male in your country claiming to be single and without a wife, please do a secret police check on them first before diving in too deep. These men normally have a wife or lover who agrees to secretly partake in the scam by letting her man date numerous european women and fleece them out of cash. A number of danish women and a few other europeans have been scammed by white australian men who claimed to be single and looking for a partner who will migrate to australia and share bills the scammers call it co-dependency, little do these women know that the scammers are also hackers, when their new lovers are paying bills online they hack their accounts along with their other scammer friends and share the money. They first will tell their lovers that they themselves have been scammed and robbed before several times, thats because when they set up and rob their lover european lovers, she wont suspect thats its their new australian lover that has done it and is about to do more. if the woman is a softy they will beat her up and claim to have caught her with a lover. The other scam they do is tell their new lover that they like threesomes and it would spice up their relationship, so if the woman agrees to do a threesome the hidden camera in their homes pick up the action, they would beat up the women claim to have been cheated on and rob them of their belongings, the women are afraid to talk because of the sex tape of which the scammer threaten to release if they report them to the police, so the victims accept their losses suffer in silence, some of them become mentally ill after the ordeal. The white australian men also are numerous on free dating sites like plentyofish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kya Bhagwan Ram ko AIDS tha 51 min Quran mein hazaar... 108
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 1 hr Baron44 244
News Muslim-Americans have a religious duty to prote... 1 hr I Left Islam 2
News Councillors remove city hall Muslim rug 2 hr The_Prophet_Lied 1
Millions of Muslims are leaving Islam in India! (Dec '11) 2 hr I left Islam 226
Cancerlost And Post #36...Really Now! 2 hr TOMFONTAINE 1
Ok we have a possible candidate Veep maybe . 2 hr Islam Forbids 3
Being Polite on the Forum 3 hr ATHENA the MACEDO... 174
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Chiclets 228,142
Cameron set to strenghten IS 7 hr CantHideTheTruth 196