Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 377,881

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164575 Feb 4, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the only one who says so.And Baron isn't the only one he plays on Topix.
Milena, have you seen this show called "American Gypsies"? It is sickening. I'm so glad we don't have a lot of them here. They look like they are as bad as muslims.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#164576 Feb 4, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
First post I have seen you go negative on Islam, finally the Greek pride exceed your apologizing for Barbaric Islam.
Think of your family, the center of Orthodox Christianity Constantinople forcefully taken the woman raped, men killed and Muslim occupy that city to this very day, they call it Istanbul.
Constantinople is not Turkish, they need to leave and give the property back to descendants of the rightful owners.
Same with Cyprus, seems you know Islam, but why do you apologize for them so much?
<quoted text>
U r misrepresenting him.....his topic in that post is history not religion ....go and tell those Istanbul bedtime stories to ur xislamic wife .....

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#164577 Feb 4, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>I think you did DUH !!!! i simply stated our status
I did "duh"?What's that supposed to mean?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#164578 Feb 4, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you seriously believe that being stalked is an effeminate sense of accomplishment? Really Swanie, is your ego that big?
thats how muslims think... shes a proud dysfunctional muslima with the stupidest kok on toipx.

its a privilege to be stalked by islamic scum at her new berber hovel.

East of Eden

#164579 Feb 4, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>does: I like you , mean smthing else in your native tongue ?... cause I swear, i dont know a lick of bulgar.
Well,when you insert my name in a reply to a post where I was talking about Barron it means you apply my own words to me.

East of Eden

#164580 Feb 4, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>does: I like you , mean smthing else in your native tongue ?... cause I swear, i dont know a lick of bulgar.
Btw,i don't speak bulgar either.My language is called Bulgarian.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#164581 Feb 4, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Europe with 4-5% of Muslims in some parts is already fed up.
<quoted text>
That's the true JAN who hates people in the name of religion ....
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#164582 Feb 4, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Make sencer and stop farting.
even after all therse years sencer is so... funny...
when you see it... you just cant get angry at anything the simpletomn writes... after all, they say, ignorance is bliss... and well heres the queen of said bliss ...

you know who needs to start using make sencer... Chris walken...

can you imagine..."you cant put your kok in my ear... make sen..cer, kok...led"
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#164583 Feb 4, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I did "duh"?What's that supposed to mean?
all i said was I LIKE YOU..... you said the ones i like were douchebags or something...

thew good news is, if you keep this up, you;ll have excellent friends in swanie lena and one or two more stupid chicks.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#164584 Feb 4, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
U r misrepresenting him.....his topic in that post is history not religion ....go and tell those Istanbul bedtime stories to ur xislamic wife .....
go misrepresent your dads camel to your mom.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#164585 Feb 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>AaaaGGHHhhh! Reading your posts is like pounding a nail into my head.
What does it all mean?
R I G H T !!!!!!!!!!
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#164586 Feb 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>AaaaGGHHhhh! Reading your posts is like pounding a nail into my head.
What does it all mean?
Good i like to hear that, so more nail into you head looool
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#164587 Feb 4, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw,i don't speak bulgar either.My language is called Bulgarian.
yeah i get it... same sh!t...

go bulgars
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#164588 Feb 4, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
wheres the hate,outraged islamic cretin and barbaric savage...

it looks FACTUAL !
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164589 Feb 4, 2013
It doesn't surprise me that Hitler was rounding up gypsies. Had he been onto muslims instead of Jews, I'd be wearing lederhosen and singing Edelweiss right now.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#164590 Feb 4, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah cause........ " already fed up" is SOOOOO hateful...

you know unlike you softies... behead anyone that isnt muslim !!!!!!

boy, them "fed up" christians...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#164591 Feb 4, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Good i like to hear that, so more nail into you head looool
she actually laughed at stupidity "in YOU head"

East of Eden

#164592 Feb 4, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>all i said was I LIKE YOU..... you said the ones i like were douchebags or something...
thew good news is, if you keep this up, you;ll have excellent friends in swanie lena and one or two more stupid chicks.
I don't mind Lena but I don't believe swanie exist.I can't have ghost friends.

East of Eden

#164593 Feb 4, 2013
Just a warning.Don't ever eat Moroccan food!LMAO!
http://youtu.be/MjVsSPO-T2g
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#164594 Feb 4, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you seriously believe that being stalked is an effeminate sense of accomplishment? Really Swanie, is your ego that big?
where you humor!!! Faith in my eyes are pieace of shit and I don't respect people like her.

But ye Khaled is a cool guy, I will always say this a slong as I live, I'm happy I came to know him and met and have in my life and respect a lot, he has done lot for me and honest to me always, am happy I went to met him and I do not regret it I did and that why I went back to him. He is worth everything. You others just don't know him. but I do, my friends and family has come to know him too and they all like him a lot. And I wouldn't change him for anything else and I will always stand side to him no matter what. My beliefs are strong in what I believe in, not for what others want me to believe in and see, but what I believe and see from my heart and mind and he has done none wrong more than others in here, but you just want to judge him cause he is a Muslim, but you do nt say anything when came to Baron and Cartoon how they talk to women in here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 min Shamma 203,400
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 10 min John Voxx 51,250
if I use a pen!s pump, will it be unislamic? (Jan '11) 15 min pumping jack 5
ISLAM Forum function has been DESTROYED (May '10) 25 min Bjorn Olafson 20
Move over Geert, 35 min Bjorn Olafson 2
PE: Obama _ BEST President ever ! 40 min Tamil Kitten 12
The Messenger of Allah did order women to breas... 43 min Onelawforall 10
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... (Feb '14) 3 hr walkDAplank 461
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 18 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 49

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE