Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 487504 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#164709 Feb 4, 2013
95-Year-Old With Roller Puts Thief to Flight

Once again a case of “enrichment.” Only this time, a 95-year-old with rolling walker(!) in Swiss Kreuzlingen beat a 28-year-old asylum applicant from Morocco into flight.

Swiss newspaper BLICK reports:

KREUZLINGEN – TG – A 28-year-old attempted to rob a 95-year-old man Tuesday evening in Kreuzling TG. However, the “armed” old man with the rolling walker defended himself and cried loudly for help. The thief immediately took flight without his prize, the police communicated.

Employees of a security firm that was coincidentally nearby pursued and overtook the suspect and gave him over to the police. According to statements by the police on Thursday, the alleged attacker was a 28-year-old Moroccan from the Kreuzlingen Reception Center.

Now we also know why Enrichers usually go around five or more together on their ripoff tours…

Location hidden

#164711 Feb 4, 2013
Saturday, 2 February 2013
Spain: Mohamed the Knifeman Avoided Targeting North Africans on his Street Rampage

13:20 | Posted by Cheradenine Zakalwe

The nine members of the jury arrived at the most severe conclusion possible for Mohamed el Badoui: the knifeman of Sant Antoni tried to kill nine people in cold blood and behind their backs and did the same with Antonio Bonet. The decision means the accused faces a possible sentence of 84 years in prison, which is what the state prosecutor, Ruth González, has requested since the beginning of the trial and the private prosecutor, Ascensión Joaniquet.

None of the members of the jury accepted the principal contention of the defence: that El Badoui acted on 23 February 2011 under the influence of a mental disorder which led him to feel that the people he came across were attacking him and that eliminated his capacity for reason. In fact, only one of the jury members even accepted that mental illness should even be considered a mitigating factor. Faced with the contradictory explanations of the psychologists and psychiatrists who testified in the trial, the jury members placed more trust in the testimony of the various witnesses who indicated that El Badoui was aware of what he was doing at every moment and that he selected his victims in such a way that he avoided citizens of North African origin, which in no case did he make a move as if to attack.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#164712 Feb 4, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Lena. <3
you are very welcome sweet pea...lol

Location hidden

#164714 Feb 4, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
the religo lout doesnt have the facts right... cause her stupid lord must keep the dipsh!t out of the loop...
LH and i had a problem because of a dispute over content revolving around a topix friend's death...
So Sunshine, who died of cancer, was sick 2 years before her death, i found out she had been in hospital... and since I sent several people gifts, at one time i knew how to contact her, So I contacted Sunshines family, who gave me her hospital number...bla bla long story real short... i called her every couple of weeks +or-(at home) for two years, most times speaking over an hour, up to two or more hours (on skype to her land line), because i knew she needed my friendship and most excellent New York wop wit.... she would laugh so hard and long, it broke my heart to hang up sometimes... I simply wanted to be a friend for to a conservative lady from Oz, who admired or respected the topix poster she new.
well sunshine died, and i thought LH acted like an arrogant ass, we BOTH made it HEATED, and yes.,, I did Treat LH about as bad as I treat swanie....(key word ABOUT)...
as a few post mention D2 who is also a long time denmark forum friend, pleaded with me to be more considerate to LH totally praising her good nature and scottish tenacity... i eventually did cave in... I admire LH very much, I get disappointed by LH very much, so i respond with what she expects... me
and as everyone knows, i'm actually pretty blunt with my topic life, so we have out ups and downs... i feel the 8 years made me a frickin pro.
swanie actually divulged info about me, my hospital condition (a 4 day stay) about that same time, that Sunshine mentioned to alert friends... but swanie went on and on, because shes an idiot,... and i told he several times, which put her on my sh!t list... had nothing to do with her Kok, he's here a full SIX FCUKING MONTHS... I used to be her defender... ask anyone... including CHTT who i battled and called names because he called swanie names, of which i have deeply regretted... but sometimes when you name call, theres no coming back from that... I dont blame him, i just respect him.
as for the intense problem, her fcukig boyfrined wishes me dead from heart failure, and that bitch excuses him wirth... he just say it cause he get angry, not mean it... so they claim HE MEAN HE BASH WOMEN NONE STOP....when in actuality its really her ignorant bashed head.... i bash everyone i dislike, and they bash me... I dont whine about it... anyone calling me names I JUST BASH BACK and usually MUCH FCUKING BETTER AND LONGER.... i'm brooklyn like that.
You are the pathetic lout who is never on topic. Who gives a frig what you think about and who you do and don't bash? You are not a 60 something adult but a 6 year old child who is brain damaged due to smoking too much weed.
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#164716 Feb 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry about him swan, just ignore him, hes got the hots for ya, LMAO
he's known her for around 7 years ... hots for HER!!????...

lol ....

Like asking for problems, big time.

this ain't a dating site and I think Infidel for one has never thought of it as one, ever
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#164717 Feb 4, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
the religo lout doesnt have the facts right... cause her stupid lord must keep the dipsh!t out of the loop...
LH and i had a problem because of a dispute over content revolving around a topix friend's death...
So Sunshine, who died of cancer, was sick 2 years before her death, i found out she had been in hospital... and since I sent several people gifts, at one time i knew how to contact her, So I contacted Sunshines family, who gave me her hospital number...bla bla long story real short... i called her every couple of weeks +or-(at home) for two years, most times speaking over an hour, up to two or more hours (on skype to her land line), because i knew she needed my friendship and most excellent New York wop wit.... she would laugh so hard and long, it broke my heart to hang up sometimes... I simply wanted to be a friend for to a conservative lady from Oz, who admired or respected the topix poster she new.
well sunshine died, and i thought LH acted like an arrogant ass, we BOTH made it HEATED, and yes.,, I did Treat LH about as bad as I treat swanie....(key word ABOUT)...
as a few post mention D2 who is also a long time denmark forum friend, pleaded with me to be more considerate to LH totally praising her good nature and scottish tenacity... i eventually did cave in... I admire LH very much, I get disappointed by LH very much, so i respond with what she expects... me
and as everyone knows, i'm actually pretty blunt with my topic life, so we have out ups and downs... i feel the 8 years made me a frickin pro.
swanie actually divulged info about me, my hospital condition (a 4 day stay) about that same time, that Sunshine mentioned to alert friends... but swanie went on and on, because shes an idiot,... and i told he several times, which put her on my sh!t list... had nothing to do with her Kok, he's here a full SIX FCUKING MONTHS... I used to be her defender... ask anyone... including CHTT who i battled and called names because he called swanie names, of which i have deeply regretted... but sometimes when you name call, theres no coming back from that... I dont blame him, i just respect him.
as for the intense problem, her fcukig boyfrined wishes me dead from heart failure, and that bitch excuses him wirth... he just say it cause he get angry, not mean it... so they claim HE MEAN HE BASH WOMEN NONE STOP....when in actuality its really her ignorant bashed head.... i bash everyone i dislike, and they bash me... I dont whine about it... anyone calling me names I JUST BASH BACK and usually MUCH FCUKING BETTER AND LONGER.... i'm brooklyn like that.
remember it well ...

good post :))

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#164719 Feb 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>you are very welcome sweet pea...lol
I know we see somewhat eye to eye on other issues and people, but you actually see Khali and Topnut as lucid friends?

oh..........wow

I've never had any reason to accept you as a lovely person, before.

I'll still keep an open mind, Dear.
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#164720 Feb 4, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the pathetic lout who is never on topic. Who gives a frig what you think about and who you do and don't bash? You are not a 60 something adult but a 6 year old child who is brain damaged due to smoking too much weed.
Sheilaa ...

I have known him for far, far longer than you ...

he's a brilliant guy .. for all your alleged godliness ... you could not reach his shoe laces.

And believe you me, far from "brain damaged" by anything

You claim not to "care" about the personalities on here, and you just want to post articles about islam ... well, for someone who doesn't "care" .. you do post an awful lot of personal stuff about people of whom you know basically nothing.

Location hidden

#164721 Feb 4, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>everyone hats the hots for swanie, ask all the algerian boys, when they harass you.
oh wait... except. me.. i think shes alousy parent and a dope, who is having the HAPPIEST time of her life... not when she lived with her fcuking kids....WOW !
I know swanie for 8 years, i mught be one of the few "friends" who hasnt tried to bang the 12 year old.(well mentally) like like my women to be able to hold a conversation... not a give rim job.
The fact that you can't talk about anyone but TG shows that you are desperate for her attention. You have been rejected by her and are expressing your hurt on this forum. It is so inappropriate and so obvious for all to see. LOL

Location hidden

#164723 Feb 5, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
remember it well ...
good post :))
Keep kissing ass Danetoo it suits you.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#164725 Feb 5, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>has he ever wished anyone dead... like... Oh Hi Kokled LOL, il ove your islamic scumbags violating my place on the planet LOL, it was so cute that you betrayed your gf friends LOfcuking L ... but no, she dislikes "that" about you... what a fcuking........ LOL'er
was I talkin to yoU? anyways wht is yr fkn prob with me, that I speak with kahled and swan? so does LH & MM but u don't abuse them, why u abuse and angry with me? they are just my friends and im not "playing" with any Algerian men, I was joking with ya, cant u take a joke, im not interested in a muslim man for myself I am orthodox, also u should know I feel like a fool in front of Syrian, u know I had to talk her out of not liking you, telling her how much u were a good guy and I liked u so much, well that backfired on me didn't it, darn fool I was
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#164727 Feb 5, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
he's known her for around 7 years ... hots for HER!!????...
lol ....
Like asking for problems, big time.
this ain't a dating site and I think Infidel for one has never thought of it as one, ever
who asked you lol, u always interfere when im speaking with infifel, ummm can u buzz off, not everything revolves around u, u know

Location hidden

#164728 Feb 5, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheilaa ...
I have known him for far, far longer than you ...
he's a brilliant guy .. for all your alleged godliness ... you could not reach his shoe laces.
And believe you me, far from "brain damaged" by anything
You claim not to "care" about the personalities on here, and you just want to post articles about islam ... well, for someone who doesn't "care" .. you do post an awful lot of personal stuff about people of whom you know basically nothing.
I don't want to reach his shoelaces unlike you, he is not Jesus. I respond to people like you who make outrageous claims about a ratbag who daily denigrates women on this forum. Keep sucking up Danetoo. You should be ashamed at calling yourself a woman. LMAO
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#164729 Feb 5, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>everyone hats the hots for swanie, ask all the algerian boys, when they harass you.
oh wait... except. me.. i think shes alousy parent and a dope, who is having the HAPPIEST time of her life... not when she lived with her fcuking kids....WOW !
I know swanie for 8 years, i mught be one of the few "friends" who hasnt tried to bang the 12 year old.(well mentally) like like my women to be able to hold a conversation... not a give rim job.
LOL ...

most people would want someone to be able to hold a conversation (too)... blimey ..."fly on the wall" time ..

probably the reason they spend so much time in here as the ... what shall we call it - "conversation" runs dry very very quickly ... the rim jobs (gag) get boring after a while when there's nothing before or after ...

but hey, kokled probably wants someone he can control .. jump (how high?)... spelling as he does .. "coran", believing as he does "opened my heart and "mind" (??!!!!) to islam" .. lol ... and doing as he wishes.

Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#164731 Feb 5, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I know we see somewhat eye to eye on other issues and people, but you actually see Khali and Topnut as lucid friends?
oh..........wow
I've never had any reason to accept you as a lovely person, before.
I'll still keep an open mind, Dear.
trisha I am friends with swan, shes on my f/b and she has been good to me, khaled I only know from here, actually MM and LH are also her and his friends, why everyone picks on me godammit!

Location hidden

#164732 Feb 5, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>who asked you lol, u always interfere when im speaking with infifel, ummm can u buzz off, not everything revolves around u, u know
She interferes with anyone who calls infidel out. She has the hots for him. LOL
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#164733 Feb 5, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>who asked you lol, u always interfere when im speaking with infifel, ummm can u buzz off, not everything revolves around u, u know
this is an OPEN forum ... and when you talk crap, I reserve the right to reply ...

if you don't want it to be open .. well ... ask the moderators to do something about it.

and indeed I can "buzz off" if I wish .. but I don't

and what's this "revolving around me" .. I did not post about myself. And again - it's an open forum.

Location hidden

#164736 Feb 5, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>religious louts shouldnt lie, lout
Saying that you are mostly never on topic is not lying you lout
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#164737 Feb 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to reach his shoelaces unlike you, he is not Jesus. I respond to people like you who make outrageous claims about a ratbag who daily denigrates women on this forum. Keep sucking up Danetoo. You should be ashamed at calling yourself a woman. LMAO
I should be ashamed at calling myself a woman !!?????

What has THAT to do with anything ...

he denigrates PEOPLE who deserve it, whether they are men OR women ...

Why should you, as a woman, merit special treatment just merely based on your gender?? And why is my gender in question because I defend Infidel and actually think he's a great guy ..

The people he bashes deserve it, usually .. and he expects their response.

But your response to me just now must be among the more ... silly ones ... "call myself a woman" .. LMFAO .. what the fcuk is THAT about.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#164740 Feb 5, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very sorry to hear about her passing....from her moniker itself, she seems like a lovely person and may she be in peace.

I keep hearing that Swanie underwent some radical change from who she used to be- seems strange. I am sorry to know things became bitter between the two of you from very amicable terms...you seem like a legit stand-up citizen and deserve better Cartooni....guess its not in all of us to be grateful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 22 min MUQ2 248,497
Another faked "hate crime" 1 hr Old Pom 1
News Malaysia is Doomed: Pas No Longer Bothers to Hi... 3 hr A name 1
Muslims CAN'T Deny that Jesus s Allah accordng ... 5 hr SatanALLAHjin 61
Allah behn ka loda madarchod randi ki olad !! 6 hr thare bap 38
ALLAH d PRETTY NAME of SATAN LUCIFER in ARABIC! 6 hr SatanALLAHjin 8
I Read EVIL QURAN Many times & I FOUND it DEMONIC 6 hr SatanALLAHjin 20
EU backs visa-free accession for Turkish citizens 8 hr Dump Greece Now 19
News London Set To Elect Muslim Mayor With Ties To E... 15 hr Gary 59
More from around the web