Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 515798 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Atheist Silurist

Belfast, UK

#164415 Feb 4, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Marijuana is the perfect remedy....got me thinking critically, I'm hoping it has the same effect on other peeps.
“KNOW YOUR DOPE FIEND. YOUR LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT! You will not be able to see his eyes because of the Tea-Shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim. He will stagger and babble when questioned. He will not respect your badge. The Dope Fiend fears nothing. He will attack, for no reason, with every weapon at his command-including yours. BEWARE. Any officer apprehending a suspected marijuana addict should use all necessary force immediately. One stitch in time (on him) will usually save nine on you. Good luck.
-The Chief”

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#164416 Feb 4, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>welcome chazmo!!!
glad to see you again. hope you're fine and always smiling !
:)
Howdy Nina...

All's fine and always smiling...:-)

Best to you and yours always...
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#164417 Feb 4, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know you were handicapped, good you admit it now loser.
and screw you apologis, you apologis is not worth of anything to me and others. You are cruel and nasty, nothing else. Go have a brain surgery handicapped man cause you mind is not alright.
Thank you for admitting kiokled is abusive to the handicap'd... you fcuking idiuot...

what's "you apoligis, you apologis" ??? author author ????

Go let kokled swim with the fishes....

oh, and thank you, stupiS

make sencer stop fcuking savage...

Dorchester , MA

#164418 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
You Jan ...UOU ARE JUST AN ARSE... iSTAMBUL A CESS POOL... WHERE do you leave in N. cALIFORNIA... DO YOu compare your city with Istanbul... shole get a life..
Awwwww, kkklamBush...

You just angry...

You not really mean it...

You really good guy...

:-P
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#164419 Feb 4, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
“KNOW YOUR DOPE FIEND. YOUR LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT! You will not be able to see his eyes because of the Tea-Shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim. He will stagger and babble when questioned. He will not respect your badge. The Dope Fiend fears nothing. He will attack, for no reason, with every weapon at his command-including yours. BEWARE. Any officer apprehending a suspected marijuana addict should use all necessary force immediately. One stitch in time (on him) will usually save nine on you. Good luck.
-The Chief”
dont you mean the "douche"

weed is not "dope fiend" stupid as sh!t islamic dope...Islami is dope fiend...
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#164420 Feb 4, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Guido...
LOL
I hope not in a gay way...
All good here...thanks
Hope the same for you and yours...:-)
what will I do now that football season is over... Oh I know... TOPIX... time to get even !

Dorchester , MA

#164421 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You ahole you can't talk about recent occupation of all Africa and most of Asia by the European... and you bring what happen a thousand years ago... you fall into the category of a neocolonialist and your skin is black...go back to your study and mature before getting back here...
I don't think Tiger is a Euro-poofter, kkklamBush...

But he'll always be more American than you could ever dream of being...
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#164422 Feb 4, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>You are cruel and nasty, nothing else. Go have a brain surgery handicapped man cause you mind is not alright.
you aint seen nothing yet... I'll teach your islamic scumbag to wish me dead.

Dorchester , MA

#164423 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>Turks are not moving in Cyprus and occupy it,,,Cyprus Turk are occupying their own land... it is not a religious occupation... and I am against the partition pf Cyprus.... Colonialism did more danage to Africa and Asia then any other kind of occupation...Stolen land is wrong... in 47 the massacres were done in both sides...and it was wrong too...
Did you support the recognition of kosovo?...
danetoo j

Harrow, UK

#164424 Feb 4, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>what will I do now that football season is over... Oh I know... TOPIX... time to get even !
Lololol !!!!

Well done - hope youve had a great time ....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#164425 Feb 4, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Nina...
All's fine and always smiling...:-)
Best to you and yours always...
thank you chazmo :)
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#164426 Feb 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>why don't u try asking her in private instead of on here hmmm
why didnt you give the same advise tyo the perverted pathetic lovers muwahing and discussing the idiots private parts... you know Confirmed BlondE bush... Wink wink,.... also, so slickery and wet to do the islamic Kok... you know, since there was that big lapse between getting kicked to the curb, and her north afrish!t Kok wink wink ... and lastly her, Huge, but no so saggy teats... wink wink...

you cant make this sh!t up... big nose.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#164427 Feb 4, 2013
danetoo j wrote:
<quoted text>
Lololol !!!!
Well done - hope youve had a great time ....
it was awesome, now its kokleds turn....
danetoo j

Harrow, UK

#164428 Feb 4, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>you aint seen nothing yet... I'll teach your islamic scumbag to wish me dead.
Imagine being that happy as they are ...

She says it's the best thing that's ever happened to her (must make her kids choke up with emotion !!!)

He says it's the first time he's loved

And yet - they are so angry ... With the world ... With topix people .... and they have to express this anger and frustration - in the midst of all this poetic happiness ...

Dorchester , MA

#164429 Feb 4, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>what will I do now that football season is over... Oh I know... TOPIX... time to get even !
And but-ball...but but but new uniforms?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2096062058001/ling...
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#164430 Feb 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>why do u get cartooni involved in yr womam spats, hes friends with her too, shame on u
yeah... pretty much because D2 lied about how awesome she might be...

after all,its her fault, i finally relented... Poor D2 trying to be nice to LH, only to get BACK STABBED... and quite surprising, when shes not stabbing my old tim,e friends, shes kinda ok... even funny...

i guess your on the rag again, and were not eating cakle any more ??? fickle fcuk.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#164431 Feb 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>why do u get cartooni involved in yr womam spats, hes friends with her too, shame on u
really ???

D2 is a friend, a years long one... and well, I know some other people on topix too.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#164432 Feb 4, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And but-ball...but but but new uniforms?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2096062058001/ling...
say it aint so........
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#164433 Feb 4, 2013
danetoo j wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine being that happy as they are ...
She says it's the best thing that's ever happened to her (must make her kids choke up with emotion !!!)
He says it's the first time he's loved
And yet - they are so angry ... With the world ... With topix people .... and they have to express this anger and frustration - in the midst of all this poetic happiness ...
A friend of mine lost his 26 year old son a few months ago...so I went to the memorial... I would up giving my friend sh!t, for making his older son seem secondary... and this Kid, makes drones...

I mean its one think to honor the lost and beloved, but to say he was the light of your life, while your other kid is standing there is just careless, in an attempt to please a mourning crowd...

by the way, therye jewish, they had the most awesome food spread... there was some kind of coffee cake, it was layers and laters of flakey pastry, with a hint of almond paste... I'm still waiting for him to get me the info on that thing... best danish ever !

If little American Kid and Adult daughter read this, they must wonder... really.. an islamic kok, is better than US, living with US wasnt the best life, a tggear is shed....??????

its not as much about cruelty swanie, as it it reality... remember you stupid fcuking b!tch, it was your not so angry Kok who wished 3 of us dead, me included... not anyone else. you dont think I would ever forget or forgive something like that DO YOU ?
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#164434 Feb 4, 2013
Oh... and spatass too...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Khans posts are lies or nonsense 2 hr Muslims love lying 1
Fasting and blasting 2 hr Goats get alfalfa 1
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 3 hr Khan the fool 63
Best example of low IQ muslim 5 hr Mohammed was low IQ 12
People who turn to Islam find happiness 5 hr Rabbeen is screwed 33
God Bless Israel! 6 hr Jasonville 1
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 8 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 28
More from around the web