Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 7,853)

Showing posts 157,041 - 157,060 of353,626
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

and "another poster you don't even know" ...

... I am even more confused now. There are no posters I know that you don't ...

Seriously .. and I mean this completely seriously ... has the thought not occurred to you there is something weird going on here .. you receive messages that I have bad mouthed you from "someone" .. and I involved - apparently - even someone else?...

Could this not be a setup by some clever dick who knows about internet and hacking?... I am being serious now ... I have no idea how you got these messages through ... as you don't use a registered name on here ... and I don't know who the people involved are ...

But someone somewhere - as I am very well aware - hates my guts, and if anything could hurt me, they would - just "innocently" on the internet. If people can hack passwords .. bank accounts - they sure as hell can hack this forum, or wherever.

I absolutely swear to everything that's dear to me - not because I like doing that - but because it is the truth - I have NOT bad mouthed you !!! To ANYONE ...

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
hey mate how's uni? are you studying a lot or mostly doing drugs?
Decent bro- but midterms have commenced and I'm on a temporary hiatus (til reading break) from my beloved Mary Jane.:(

Had my first exam (algebra) on Friday and have physical geography tomorrow afternoon....but can't seem to study with all this Superbowl buzz. Off to the bar in about half-hour to watch the game and chug back.

How bout' you?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I had culinary skills. Would make for an excellent hobby when I'm high and saddled with munchies.
you'd put some of them in the recipe? ouch!! everybody happy? and of course pleased with your cooking talent!:))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I had culinary skills. Would make for an excellent hobby when I'm high and saddled with munchies.
When I was in college, I had a hot pot for boiling water and a toaster oven in my dorm room....That kind of technology was an excellent compliment to my marijuana habit. I lived in the dorms the whole way through. I miss cafeteria food.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I ve made a meatball soup today , made home baked bread -yeah- and yoghurt too. oh yeah!
It's been my hobby for a couple of weeks now. I guess it will last twice as many.
I must say I m very proud of myself Mama just doesnt believe it!!
But I had lunch made , served and wine offered . of course....
so that we ..dont spoil some.:)
Oh! Soup is so good in the winter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
after all these years Nina you finally learned how to cook?
nah.. I m an excellent cook yoav. it's the bread and the yoghurt that are extraordinary things for me to do..

I m learning..:))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I used to make chicken soup laced with marijuana. It would make you have this groovy mellow buzz that lasted all day. I dug up all the grass in the backyard of my old house and planted wildflowers during that period of time.

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you'd put some of them in the recipe? ouch!! everybody happy? and of course pleased with your cooking talent!:))
Nah, only good options for that are brownies and cookies....I was thinking more along the lines of actual food. LOL.

Glikia mou, you should hook me up with some Dakos recipes.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking about getting an aquarium. I also have secret fantasies of having a greenhouse built behind my house so that I can drink coffee in the morning surrounded by flowers and butterflies.
you should do it. the flowers and oh well butterflies . I mean. And talk to them. Flowers I mean. The more you talk to them the more beautiful they get.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! Soup is so good in the winter.
yah faith , you are cold I know.. Wish I could give you some today.
here you are , enjoy!
http://www.greektastes.com/wp-content/uploads...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you should do it. the flowers and oh well butterflies . I mean. And talk to them. Flowers I mean. The more you talk to them the more beautiful they get.
Like this...

http://st.houzz.com/simgs/b521ed7800538c49_15...

I would put it at the top of the meadow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, only good options for that are brownies and cookies....I was thinking more along the lines of actual food. LOL.
Glikia mou, you should hook me up with some Dakos recipes.:)
dakos? hm.. that's more mexican than me. how about some gyros glyke mou?
http://www.google.com/imgres...

warning: it's pork:P

but if I had to choose Tiger I'd make you some delicious tuna pasta or salmon hmmm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

haha .. I remembered now.. I had muslim guests for dinner once upon a time.. and I cooked pork for them hahaha silly me.. and I screamed after we started.. ahh stop sorry just remembered .. but this is pork.. and the go..( good people) hm.. that's why it's delicious

I guess they were .."hellenized" muslims haha
Mahmud and Jamal.
Love Hurghada

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I'm finding it difficult getting into this game - I think it's the tights

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Like this...
http://st.houzz.com/simgs/b521ed7800538c49_15...
I would put it at the top of the meadow.
beautiful !

I like roses . I guess it's obvious.:)) But |I cant have roses cause roses need earth and I live in a flat. Family house though.. garden all around. How do you think I know flowers thrive being talked to? Mama is flower whisperer

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
dakos? hm.. that's more mexican than me. how about some gyros glyke mou?
warning: it's pork:P
but if I had to choose Tiger I'd make you some delicious tuna pasta or salmon hmmm
Hmmmmm...that first one in particular has me gushing. I've had Gyros before at Greek restaurants....ya'll have an outstanding cuisine, I gotta say.

I can eat pork....although I rarely eat meat as per health values, when I do I'm game for anything.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Nina Q wrote:
haha .. I remembered now.. I had muslim guests for dinner once upon a time.. and I cooked pork for them hahaha silly me.. and I screamed after we started.. ahh stop sorry just remembered .. but this is pork.. and the go..( good people) hm.. that's why it's delicious
I guess they were .."hellenized" muslims haha
Mahmud and Jamal.
that reminds me of something some greek guys I know did to a muslim, they were going on a trip and drinking beer, they made him have one by force, poor guy, then they had to stop halfway thru the trip for him to say his prayers for forgiveness))) I felt for the poor guy, some greeks are crazy:DDDDD

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Take care guys/gals and enjoy your day or night, heading out now...already a bit delayed. Go Ravens!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>When I was in college, I had a hot pot for boiling water and a toaster oven in my dorm room....That kind of technology was an excellent compliment to my marijuana habit. I lived in the dorms the whole way through. I miss cafeteria food.
Faith tell us about the 7am strides of pride from the Sigma Chi house back to your dorm room

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Decent bro- but midterms have commenced and I'm on a temporary hiatus (til reading break) from my beloved Mary Jane.:(
Had my first exam (algebra) on Friday and have physical geography tomorrow afternoon....but can't seem to study with all this Superbowl buzz. Off to the bar in about half-hour to watch the game and chug back.
How bout' you?
There's Super Bowl buzz in Canada? Really?

Good luck on the exams........ahhh I wish I was still at uni!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,041 - 157,060 of353,626
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Butt Out & Stay Out! Leave Christian affairs to... 10 min Old Pom 8
Pali Muslims Targetting Civilians 10 min ashkar cursing israel 8
new Quran website 14 min Joe98 42
How employers can support workers during Ramadhan 18 min Old Pom 10
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 21 min Kareem O Wheat 198,712
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 24 min EarlyMate 49,040
Okay Far Enough 26 min Old Pom 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••