Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 392,988

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

#164113 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You have e-mailed me how many times?? LMFAO I've not received one e-mail from you - what a down right lie.
I then got your FB message but I couldn't read it all because it was too long - every time I tried to scroll to the top it disappeared - I tried half a dozen times then gave up.
E-mailed several times D2, honestly what a whopper!
It's this simple - you bad mouthed me to another poster - you then involved another poster who I don't even know and now yer desperately trying to justify yourself.
Oh and I've had this night planned for ages - I've got the day off tomorrow - I think that's allowed don't you? Hmm?
spam folder check???

I did email ... I will send the same email once again then ... right now

I have NOT bad mouthed you to any other poster ... ever. I have always talked well of you to anyone. I have been frustrated by your opinions, which you know very well - but I have not EVER ... bad mouthed you to anyone.

If I were to bad mouth you, wouldn't I have done so to someone I know really well and trust - such as Infidel?

I did not - on the contrary - he became friendly towards you because I bloody asked him to. For ages. I told him what a great girl you are ... that you are not out there as you can be in here - and to give it a chance.

That is what the truth is. If someone has told you otherwise and that I have said something - they are liars.

that is ALL I have to say about that. And instead of asking me, you believe them .... he / she / it .. I still have no idea whom .. I don't NEED to know who it is ... I am just very very surprised.

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#164114 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I ve made a meatball soup today , made home baked bread -yeah- and yoghurt too. oh yeah!
It's been my hobby for a couple of weeks now. I guess it will last twice as many.
I must say I m very proud of myself Mama just doesnt believe it!!
But I had lunch made , served and wine offered . of course....
so that we ..dont spoil some.:)
after all these years Nina you finally learned how to cook?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#164115 Feb 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha who could be more crazy than Ball less Barron....
-
My Pet Dancing rat, do you ever post anything that makes any sense?
-
Mental and physical diseases and death

The risk of stillbirth doubles when parents are first cousins (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 More stillbirths among immigrants). One study analyzed the risk of perinatal death (the child dies during its own birth), infant death (child dies while still infant) and autosomal recessive disorders (serious and often deadly genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis and spinal muscular atrophy):

Perinatal mortality in the Pakistani children was 1.5 times higher than that in the Norwegian children, and infant mortality in the Pakistani children was more than double that in the Norwegian children. Deaths due to autosomal recessive disorders were 18 times more common in the Pakistani children. Similarly, deaths due to multiple malformations, which may be part of unrecognized autosomal recessive syndromes, were 10 times more common.
-
My pet rat where do you fit in?
-
Did your uncle fck his own sister to have you conceived?
or was it your Maternal grandfather who fcked his own daughter?
-
I'll suggest you do a DNA test to make sure w3ho your daddy is.
-
The reason to ask is that none of your postings make any sense what so ever.
-
You and top girl are on the same level of of intelligent.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164116 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I ve made a meatball soup today , made home baked bread -yeah- and yoghurt too. oh yeah!
It's been my hobby for a couple of weeks now. I guess it will last twice as many.
I'm thinking about getting an aquarium. I also have secret fantasies of having a greenhouse built behind my house so that I can drink coffee in the morning surrounded by flowers and butterflies.

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

#164117 Feb 3, 2013
and "another poster you don't even know" ...

... I am even more confused now. There are no posters I know that you don't ...

Seriously .. and I mean this completely seriously ... has the thought not occurred to you there is something weird going on here .. you receive messages that I have bad mouthed you from "someone" .. and I involved - apparently - even someone else?...

Could this not be a setup by some clever dick who knows about internet and hacking?... I am being serious now ... I have no idea how you got these messages through ... as you don't use a registered name on here ... and I don't know who the people involved are ...

But someone somewhere - as I am very well aware - hates my guts, and if anything could hurt me, they would - just "innocently" on the internet. If people can hack passwords .. bank accounts - they sure as hell can hack this forum, or wherever.

I absolutely swear to everything that's dear to me - not because I like doing that - but because it is the truth - I have NOT bad mouthed you !!! To ANYONE ...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#164118 Feb 3, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
hey mate how's uni? are you studying a lot or mostly doing drugs?
Decent bro- but midterms have commenced and I'm on a temporary hiatus (til reading break) from my beloved Mary Jane.:(

Had my first exam (algebra) on Friday and have physical geography tomorrow afternoon....but can't seem to study with all this Superbowl buzz. Off to the bar in about half-hour to watch the game and chug back.

How bout' you?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#164119 Feb 3, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I had culinary skills. Would make for an excellent hobby when I'm high and saddled with munchies.
you'd put some of them in the recipe? ouch!! everybody happy? and of course pleased with your cooking talent!:))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164120 Feb 3, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I had culinary skills. Would make for an excellent hobby when I'm high and saddled with munchies.
When I was in college, I had a hot pot for boiling water and a toaster oven in my dorm room....That kind of technology was an excellent compliment to my marijuana habit. I lived in the dorms the whole way through. I miss cafeteria food.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164121 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Soup is so good in the winter.

Location hidden

#164122 Feb 3, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
after all these years Nina you finally learned how to cook?
nah.. I m an excellent cook yoav. it's the bread and the yoghurt that are extraordinary things for me to do..

I m learning..:))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164123 Feb 3, 2013
I used to make chicken soup laced with marijuana. It would make you have this groovy mellow buzz that lasted all day. I dug up all the grass in the backyard of my old house and planted wildflowers during that period of time.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#164124 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you'd put some of them in the recipe? ouch!! everybody happy? and of course pleased with your cooking talent!:))
Nah, only good options for that are brownies and cookies....I was thinking more along the lines of actual food. LOL.

Glikia mou, you should hook me up with some Dakos recipes.:)

Location hidden

#164125 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking about getting an aquarium. I also have secret fantasies of having a greenhouse built behind my house so that I can drink coffee in the morning surrounded by flowers and butterflies.
you should do it. the flowers and oh well butterflies . I mean. And talk to them. Flowers I mean. The more you talk to them the more beautiful they get.

Location hidden

#164126 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! Soup is so good in the winter.
yah faith , you are cold I know.. Wish I could give you some today.
here you are , enjoy!
http://www.greektastes.com/wp-content/uploads...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164127 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you should do it. the flowers and oh well butterflies . I mean. And talk to them. Flowers I mean. The more you talk to them the more beautiful they get.
Like this...

http://st.houzz.com/simgs/b521ed7800538c49_15...

I would put it at the top of the meadow.

Location hidden

#164128 Feb 3, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, only good options for that are brownies and cookies....I was thinking more along the lines of actual food. LOL.
Glikia mou, you should hook me up with some Dakos recipes.:)
dakos? hm.. that's more mexican than me. how about some gyros glyke mou?
http://www.google.com/imgres...

warning: it's pork:P

but if I had to choose Tiger I'd make you some delicious tuna pasta or salmon hmmm

Location hidden

#164129 Feb 3, 2013
haha .. I remembered now.. I had muslim guests for dinner once upon a time.. and I cooked pork for them hahaha silly me.. and I screamed after we started.. ahh stop sorry just remembered .. but this is pork.. and the go..( good people) hm.. that's why it's delicious

I guess they were .."hellenized" muslims haha
Mahmud and Jamal.
Love Hurghada

UK

#164130 Feb 3, 2013
I'm finding it difficult getting into this game - I think it's the tights

Location hidden

#164131 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Like this...
http://st.houzz.com/simgs/b521ed7800538c49_15...
I would put it at the top of the meadow.
beautiful !

I like roses . I guess it's obvious.:)) But |I cant have roses cause roses need earth and I live in a flat. Family house though.. garden all around. How do you think I know flowers thrive being talked to? Mama is flower whisperer

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#164132 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
dakos? hm.. that's more mexican than me. how about some gyros glyke mou?
warning: it's pork:P
but if I had to choose Tiger I'd make you some delicious tuna pasta or salmon hmmm
Hmmmmm...that first one in particular has me gushing. I've had Gyros before at Greek restaurants....ya'll have an outstanding cuisine, I gotta say.

I can eat pork....although I rarely eat meat as per health values, when I do I'm game for anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 15 min Shamma 86
Darth Yoda's bottom is covered with billions of... 20 min Be like_ Vulgar TOM 17
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 27 min alomuddin 452
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 35 min Eric 207,547
Open Mosque hosts dinner for Christians 36 min Ravenclaw 20
Liberals are tough on Israel and Christianity: ... 1 hr Devout Hindu 79
No fixed identity 1 hr Devout Hindu 1
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 2 hr george whyte 19
Greetings !!! 2 hr Yupp111 33
More from around the web