Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 391,485

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#164048 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
Have a good Sunday to all...
you too khaled, thanks

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#164051 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all arse licker - yeh, yer carrying on ME's tradition of calling innocent children bastards ya low life.
Bastard
Hush rat.

Location hidden

#164054 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all arse licker - yeh, yer carrying on ME's tradition of calling innocent children bastards ya low life.
Bastard
Hey rat, why are you avoiding my posts? Is it that you have been found out? Rat.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/egypt/T1M9CF...

Please dont tell me you dont click on my links, you can see this is a topix link and I dont take lame excuses from retards. You betrayed D2 and you are now a proven liar.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#164055 Feb 3, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Ive purchased three pair over two years... none mine... the latest the three button in chocolate and black...
Me and the wean like the knee high fawns :)

Anyway have a great SB night,(you tae Faith and Chaz - wherever he is)- I'm aff tae a party to watch it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#164058 Feb 3, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>really ????some things (or savages) are best ignored.
haha Guido!! please.. "it's only a goodmorning, say it and let it fall down"

two kinds of people , rather behaviour I cannot ignore:
polite/ness and hypocrites / hypocrisy.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#164059 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Bastard
Subtexts please!

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#164060 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway have a great SB night,(you tae Faith and Chaz - wherever he is)- I'm aff tae a party to watch it.
Subtexts please!

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

#164062 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what's she's done - I haven't told you - don't feckin comment on something you know nothing about!
well fcuking HELL woman ... TELL everyone then what exactly I have done then ?????

otherwise you look the fool, and the liar ...

if you are not willing to spell out your accusations, and just say "you don't know what she's done" .. like NO-ONE knows what I am supposed to have done - not even myself !!!
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#164063 Feb 3, 2013
wowza whats going on here - I missed all the drama, suckups & lies ohhhh
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164064 Feb 3, 2013
I'm feeling a lot of love on this thread.

Copenhagen ... denmark

#164065 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah .. that's right ... fecking great drunk on a sunday night ... leave all your accusations against me behind ...

what a nasty bloody thing to do ...

seriously !!!!

If you won't say for fear of "betraying a friend" - then at least say what I am supposed to have done without mentioning any names ..

Give me a bloody chance to defend myself - unless it is something you have plotted between yourselves to make me feel like shit - and for you to get your "revenge" ...

If that is really it, which I suspect .. then good luck to ya ... it's worked ... hope it's worth the giggle
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#164067 Feb 3, 2013
Ralf wrote:
Greeks are a bunch of retards.
buzz off turkoslav wannabe greek fyromonkey
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#164071 Feb 3, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
...and definitely more sane. LOL. Cheers Faith.
No fool like a young fool

Location hidden

#164073 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You betrayed a confidence. That makes you a rat.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#164074 Feb 3, 2013
one advice for a certain poster don't get involved in womens spats for yr own good, u will lose all yr women friends that way, stay out of the pan
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#164076 Feb 3, 2013
Islam, the religion that decrees that true believers in Allah must use their left hands to wipe their asses an odd number of times after defecating, because that's what Allah's Messenger Mohammad did, and he was, is, and remains forevermore the perfect model of ass-wiping conduct. See: http://islamqa.info/en/ref/2532

Is it any wonder that Muslims are the angriest people on earth, when they not only have the incorrect anal hygienic practices of infidels on their minds, but also the very existence of the abominable Zionist Entity?

Incidentally, Jews, as everyone knows or SHOULD know, wash their ass-holes with water after they shit, which means, thank YHWH, that they can't possibly be MUSLIMS!

Copenhagen ... denmark

#164078 Feb 3, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>She's done nothing... whenever she mentions you, its with respect... even if you are a petty jew hater...
She begged me to treat you better, she swore to me you were decent people... as you can imagine, from my perspective... The Jury is out on that... albeit, like Faith, i do adore you... kinda. and i do feel bad for treating you rather rudely for over a year ..but you know this anyway...
She' DONE NOTHING, you need to get over your jealousy...
Although I disagree with LH on most political stuff .. on her choice of online friends ...

I decided to trust her ... and I did genuinely like the girl after we met

I just don't know what's happened now as I keep saying - someone has made a shit ... that's all I can say. And I don't know what's been said and by whom and why. And I don't know, if she ever thought I was OK, that she cannot tell me, privately even, what this is about. Without mentioning names.

I find it very hard - attack my opinions, but this was real personal - betraying my trust, telling things about me that are not full truths - some half truths, some complete fabrication ... and presented like I am a liar ...

Copenhagen ... denmark

#164083 Feb 3, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
now thats uncalled for, she cant help it one of the biggest party events on the planet is sunday...
Get drunk, super bowlers...
having said that, i guess i'll read the rest of the post
I'm leaving shortly ti bet blitzed myself... i suspect i'll have drink or two, since our friend hosting is a liquor scientist and has ALL the fixins.... I imagine i;ll have a vodka in a blue bottle direct from the freezer with fresh fruit juices.... mmmmmmmmmmmm
Good on ya ... LOL ...

and sure ... everyone should have a party ... except I have to get up damn early tomorrow to work .. very boring really ... but hey ... soon giving it up and will have another life elsewhere .. lol

And you bloody know me - I may be a drama queen at times, I may be over the top at other times ... I may be a LOT of bloody things - but if there's one thing I ain't - it's a sneak and a liar ...

Have a GREAT night TA .. and please have one on me !!! The vodka and that juice .. sounds yummie!!
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#164084 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you are making stuff up ..
But SOMEONE SOMEWHERE clearly is
I've had a couple emails with Yoav on HERE ... I will email him too - as you were mentioned in his earlier emails ... none of which I have a copy of now as emails are deleted after a month and it is longer ago than that
What I DID say at some point is that he told me he was a bit shocked that you was so anti jewish. as he felt you in particular are quite well educated ... He sounded distressed generally in that mail about the general jew hatred in Europe which is on the rise - and he may subsequently have regretted his comment ... because he minimised it to you afterwards, when you asked him. He NEVER said he hated you. I never told you he'd said he hated you. If that is what it is about ... well, as I say, I no longer have the email exchange.
If it is not that ... then I am completely lost.
I've had chats with MM ... but not about Topix or any of the people on here - and not for a while even
I've had brief chats with Syriana online ...
And I SWEAR ... that is ALL ... there is no-one else anywhere I have talked with, to, or indeed written to ...
That is why I wish to be in a position to defend myself and you are not allowing me to !!
Can't you understand how frustrating that is !???
why don't u try asking her in private instead of on here hmmm

Copenhagen ... denmark

#164085 Feb 3, 2013
Lena wrote:
one advice for a certain poster don't get involved in womens spats for yr own good, u will lose all yr women friends that way, stay out of the pan
wtf??...

Whose "all yr women friends" ..

Is that the one who's caused all the shit here??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 10 min Otto Von Hapsburg 252
KC: ISLAM _ a BOON for MANKIND 13 min Darth Yoda 28
Islam is most hated religion in the World. (Feb '12) 41 min Otto Von Hapsburg 102
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 43 min Aryan 52,547
Islam is the worst religion in the world (Sep '13) 1 hr Otto Von Hapsburg 298
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr JOEL 207,325
Mecca Did Not Exist Prior to the 4th Century AD 1 hr AussieBobby 5
Dutch far-right populist Wilders to be tried fo... 2 hr bmz 44
More from around the web