Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 492203 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164246 Feb 4, 2013
Go Golden Dawn!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#164247 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I always supported the re-unification of Cyprus... the people of the mainland have to leave the Island... they are not Islanders...lol
yeah.. Turks from the depths of turkey and kurds!!! islanders from the island of ...Aphrodite and not Tengri they brought from the Altai!!! yeah right.

ante!!!!!

CYPRUS MEANS HELLAS.

sheilaaaaaa... EL-LAS babe haha

Location hidden

#164248 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I define myself as an Algerian... not a moslem ... Algeria and Algerians support any independance mouvement in the world... we stand for liberty to all...whatever their religion or skin color...
now you're talking.. I hate it when people lose their identity to .. religion!

and islam is not going to conquer but the ones who WILL be conquered after they ve lost their own culture!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164249 Feb 4, 2013
Go Ataka!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164250 Feb 4, 2013
Go EDL!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#164251 Feb 4, 2013
seeing spathis and kokhead talking to one another is like watching 2 mongrels sniffing each others arses, nothing but a bad smell to see here move along.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#164252 Feb 4, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text> yeah.. Chypre pour les Chypriotes.. and Makedonia for the Makedonians and not MONKEYdonians and Sparta for Spartans and Athens for Athenians.
dont be afraid.. say it.. all the above for their Greeks.
Cyprus means Greece!! who ever doesnt like it let them go fck themselves and go to hell.
from now on it's a matter of whether one wants to be thought normal human and accept true facts or.. humanoid -and try to change history !!
well history will never change no matter how many psychics one visits to try to communicate with AleKZANDAR OR the.. ancient cypriot spirit of.. Turks!!!!
enough with the bulsht!
evil will fail!!!
Nina .... Cyprus does not mean Greece... it means Cyprus...I am an Algerian and I will support the independance of Cyprus from Greeks or Turks... Sorry Nina... this is how I feel I am an anticolonialist...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#164253 Feb 4, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
NO CRIME IN CYPRUS??
Cyprus has been greek since the mycenean times they wre mycenean greeks there what native land of turks are you talking about?
why do you all new comers so desperately need to grow roots where you first grew your braanches??
turks in cyprus were a minority and they lived fine with greeks.
till ( of course turkey couldnt do anything alone, wer are no fools who is behind it ) they suddenly were told that they didnt like it that way..
well..
some decades later let them beg greeks to take them in.
Khaled.. watch and learn what the Turks in cyprus say themselves and dont try to excuse Turkish atrocities and greed.
http://youtu.be/1Zew8c9Re7g
especially now they are eating their hearts out ! well, bon appetit!!!
Exeretiko-!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164254 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
S like Quebec for Canada not France...lol
Thee only good thing about the French is that they cleansed 2 million dirty Algerians.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#164255 Feb 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Really? It says "In God we trust " on our money. "One nation...under God....for liberty and justice for all..(except filthy muslims)." You are not even an arab. Mexicans contribute something...they rake our leaves and clean our pools. You do nothing, you pathetic leech.
This is the reason I said that we accept on ly believers and no communist allowed... I don't rake your leaves .... because I do better thing than that... sell slurpee to fat Americans...lol

Location hidden

#164256 Feb 4, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>
Khaled
Cyprus was an Independent country that was freed fron the Ottoman Empire-
As a result there was a minority Turkish population left there.
The standard of living of Turkish Cypriots was much higher than Turks in Turkey and they had very little in commmon with Turks from Turkey.
Cyprus historically was Greek always.
When Britain occupied the island in the Empire days it did not want to let go and Cyprus was an important geopolitical outpost then!
When in 1973 there was a war between Egypt and israel Kissinger the American jew wanted Cyprus to be a replenishing port for israeli arms.
Makarios wh supported Egypt and Palestine refused.
So the Kissinger gang went to work to foment problems between the Greek military and the Turks creating a a reason for the Turkish invasion which was bloody and brutal.
Turkey then flooded the island with mainland Turks and Pakistanis .
Turkey needs to leave and Cyprus returned to its Independent status.
No oe has recognised the Turkish side to this day!
There s a good reason for this -Turkey has no busness being there.
bravo Spathis!! and they say you're not Greek. Not only Greek but a noble Englishman too. Whoever calls you a Turk they are paying Turks a compliment :))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164257 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the reason I said that we accept on ly believers and no communist allowed... I don't rake your leaves .... because I do better thing than that... sell slurpee to fat Americans...lol
Who's "we", scumbag?
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#164258 Feb 4, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
seeing spathis and kokhead talking to one another is like watching 2 mongrels sniffing each others arses, nothing but a bad smell to see here move along.
LOL.. CHTT is jealous of Spathis... because Spathis was voted the nicest poster of 2012...ahahahahahahahaah
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#164259 Feb 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Thee only good thing about the French is that they cleansed 2 million dirty Algerians.
Wrong Faith...the Only good thing about the French is that they make the best "croustillant" Croissant in the world....lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164260 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Faith...the Only good thing about the French is that they make the best "croustillant" Croissant in the world....lol
Croissants are for queers. The French cleansing of Algerians was a matter of good sanitary practice.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#164261 Feb 4, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
seeing spathis and kokhead talking to one another is like watching...
Are you drunk?
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#164262 Feb 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
Go Golden Dawn!
they are the counterpart of the Americans Neo-cons (Les nouveaux cons in french)...lol
PS: Faith will never understand the "nuance"....lol
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#164263 Feb 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Who's "we", scumbag?
Deja-vu Mongrel...anything that is not right wing American neo conservator....lol
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#164264 Feb 4, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Exeretiko-!
STFU you filthy islumic scum who has been contaminated with the filthy inbreeded genes from the Peninsula of Hate.

Cyprus belongs to Greece and the filthy islumic scum should be deported back to the Peninsula of Hate.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164265 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
they are the counterpart of the Americans Neo-cons (Les nouveaux cons in french)...lol
PS: Faith will never understand the "nuance"....lol
You over use the word "neo-con". That shows you do not know what it means.
Go Golden Dawn!
"SACRAMENTO, Calif. Jul 12, 2005 — Islamic leaders and peace groups are criticizing the California National Guard for a flier posted in its headquarters suggesting the United States execute Islamic terrorists with bullets dipped in pig's blood to deny them entry to heaven. "
Hahahahahahah Go California National Guard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is ---> MY <--- Texan ? 27 min ashkar 10
I became a muslim after reading this 2 hr Old Pom 57
If you are a non-muslim, you must read this 2 hr Denialists are a ... 8
News Anti-Islam lawmaker Wilders calls for ban on Mu... 2 hr No Burqas 3
SSDI TOM Now On Pittsfield Topix. 3 hr Eyes of Texas 1
Tom Fontaine @Tommeex10 Asking To GO FUND ME! 3 hr Eyes of Texas 2
TOM Fontaine Is On Page 3 GO FUND ME, Pittsfiel... 3 hr Eyes of Texas 3
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 5 hr Ismail 74
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 253,944
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 9 hr Thinking 680