Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 488148 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#164215 Feb 4, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fcuk yourself and even better - GO HOME! Islumic fcuks invaded and you have been brainwashed to believe that cancerinfested religion spread by peace.
Why oh why do you think so many hate you? Yeah - islum is the answer.
Poor IPee ... his hate comes out of his nose... He does not know that religions like philosophical concept spread without any occupation of land... He believes that religions are like colonialism or the crusades... lol
Islam will take over the word... because it concept is accepted by the people... and we see that people for all wak and greed are accepting and welcoming Islam... IPee believe he can control his neighbour and force on him his religion...Sionist pos...lol
One day Ipee will beg to be a moslem but he will be rejected because he is a chronic sufferer of hemorroidal disease...lol

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#164216 Feb 4, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
give me a break khaled.. give me a break please.
all kurds and other turks were transferred from the depths of Turkey and "planted" on the island so as to claim land rights..
but dont worry.... now turkey will have her nemesis for this hubris.. they "planted" Kurds on ancient old land now they are gonna be broken to pieces by her own Kurds.
Now those turkish "cypriots" are angry at Turkey he he he and ask unification that's called NEMESIS
http://youtu.be/COcr7BgYf_M
BEASTS!
you neednt support crimes just because Turks are muslims.
Its the Islamic M.O. Nina, Muslims are committed to solidarity with their brothers and sisters under any circumstances.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#164217 Feb 4, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual the talibanpaiks are ignorant about the true situation - including Cyprus. Even the locals admit turks have been transferred to Cyprus...Kokled will support any crime as long as it's islumic people who commits it...
Ipee ...does not know the situation of Cyprus... He believe that propaganda will resolve the problem... He believe that the Island is flooded with turk and does not understand that Cyprus was ethnically divided...on one side the greek descent and the other side the turks descent.
Cyprus divide was accentuated by the Greek Cypriots who wanted to be part of Greece... the turk Cypriots did not want to be part of Greece....and the military occupation by Greeks and Turks created the situation they are in now...I believe that both the Greeks and Turks should leave the Cypriots resove the problem among themselves and leave the Island...there is no crime commited in Cyprus... your propaganda does not work with smrt people...bump sufferer...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#164218 Feb 4, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
give me a break khaled.. give me a break please.
all kurds and other turks were transferred from the depths of Turkey and "planted" on the island so as to claim land rights..
but dont worry.... now turkey will have her nemesis for this hubris.. they "planted" Kurds on ancient old land now they are gonna be broken to pieces by her own Kurds.
Now those turkish "cypriots" are angry at Turkey he he he and ask unification that's called NEMESIS
http://youtu.be/COcr7BgYf_M
BEASTS!
you neednt support crimes just because Turks are muslims.
I always supported the re-unification of Cyprus... the people of the mainland have to leave the Island... they are not Islanders...lol
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#164219 Feb 4, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the Islamic M.O. Nina, Muslims are committed to solidarity with their brothers and sisters under any circumstances.
I define myself as an Algerian... not a moslem ... Algeria and Algerians support any independance mouvement in the world... we stand for liberty to all...whatever their religion or skin color...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164220 Feb 4, 2013
The best way for muslims to achieve "solidarity with their brothers" is to melt them together.....

"U.S. planes trapped the long convoys by disabling vehicles in the front, and at the rear, and then pounded the resulting traffic jams for hours. "It was like shooting fish in a barrel," said one U.S. pilot. The horror is still there to see.

On the inland highway to Basra is mile after mile of burned, smashed, shattered vehicles of every description - tanks, armored cars, trucks, autos, fire trucks, according to the March 18, 1991, Time magazine. On the sixty miles of coastal highway, Iraqi military units sit in gruesome repose, scorched skeletons of vehicles and men alike, black and awful under the sun, says the Los Angeles Times of March 11, 1991. While 450 people survived the inland road bombing to surrender, this was not the case with the 60 miles of the coastal road. There for 60 miles every vehicle was strafed or bombed, every windshield is shattered, every tank is burned, every truck is riddled with shell fragments. No survivors are known or likely. The cabs of trucks were bombed so much that they were pushed into the ground, and it's impossible to see if they contain drivers or not. Windshields were melted away, and huge tanks were reduced to shrapnel."

The word "carbonized" was made popular in the American lexicon that day.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164221 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I always supported the re-unification of Cyprus... the people of the mainland have to leave the Island... they are not Islanders...lol
Huh? Like your juvenile and ill-informed opinion matters to anyone.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#164222 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor IPee ... his hate comes out of his nose... He does not know that religions like philosophical concept spread without any occupation of land... He believes that religions are like colonialism or the crusades... lol
Islam will take over the word... because it concept is accepted by the people... and we see that people for all wak and greed are accepting and welcoming Islam... IPee believe he can control his neighbour and force on him his religion...Sionist pos...lol
One day Ipee will beg to be a moslem but he will be rejected because he is a chronic sufferer of hemorroidal disease...lol
Hahahahahahhaha. Check out this taqiyaa-spewing dunce.

The entire Arab world (Middle East/North Africa), Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bosnia, Albania, etc. became Muslim how exactly? You really believe your Imams went and spread the word and everyone recited the Shahadah and bent over to perform the Salah? LOOOL. No you dweeb, Muzzies violently conquered the lands of others and implemented their apartheid religious system to discriminate and persecute against minorities-
thus gaining massive converts.

Such policies failed to manifest results in the Iberian peninsula,the Balkans, and most of South Asia- where the establishment of Islamic rule had ultimately been toppled by locals and foreigners.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#164223 Feb 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
The best way for muslims to achieve "solidarity with their brothers" is to melt them together.....
"U.S. planes trapped the long convoys by disabling vehicles in the front, and at the rear, and then pounded the resulting traffic jams for hours. "It was like shooting fish in a barrel," said one U.S. pilot. The horror is still there to see.
On the inland highway to Basra is mile after mile of burned, smashed, shattered vehicles of every description - tanks, armored cars, trucks, autos, fire trucks, according to the March 18, 1991, Time magazine. On the sixty miles of coastal highway, Iraqi military units sit in gruesome repose, scorched skeletons of vehicles and men alike, black and awful under the sun, says the Los Angeles Times of March 11, 1991. While 450 people survived the inland road bombing to surrender, this was not the case with the 60 miles of the coastal road. There for 60 miles every vehicle was strafed or bombed, every windshield is shattered, every tank is burned, every truck is riddled with shell fragments. No survivors are known or likely. The cabs of trucks were bombed so much that they were pushed into the ground, and it's impossible to see if they contain drivers or not. Windshields were melted away, and huge tanks were reduced to shrapnel."
The word "carbonized" was made popular in the American lexicon that day.
Wake up Faith ...we are in 2013 not 1993...lol
Faith still live in the past... I believe it's what we call a senior citizen in the US...lol
Did you receive your Social Security Check for this month, Faith the mongrel?...lol
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#164224 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Ipee ...does not know the situation of Cyprus... He believe that propaganda will resolve the problem... He believe that the Island is flooded with turk and does not understand that Cyprus was ethnically divided...on one side the greek descent and the other side the turks descent.
Cyprus divide was accentuated by the Greek Cypriots who wanted to be part of Greece... the turk Cypriots did not want to be part of Greece....and the military occupation by Greeks and Turks created the situation they are in now...I believe that both the Greeks and Turks should leave the Cypriots resove the problem among themselves and leave the Island...there is no crime commited in Cyprus... your propaganda does not work with smrt people...bump sufferer...
Khaled
Cyprus was an Independent country that was freed fron the Ottoman Empire-
As a result there was a minority Turkish population left there.
The standard of living of Turkish Cypriots was much higher than Turks in Turkey and they had very little in commmon with Turks from Turkey.
Cyprus historically was Greek always.
When Britain occupied the island in the Empire days it did not want to let go and Cyprus was an important geopolitical outpost then!
When in 1973 there was a war between Egypt and israel Kissinger the American jew wanted Cyprus to be a replenishing port for israeli arms.
Makarios wh supported Egypt and Palestine refused.
So the Kissinger gang went to work to foment problems between the Greek military and the Turks creating a a reason for the Turkish invasion which was bloody and brutal.
Turkey then flooded the island with mainland Turks and Pakistanis .
Turkey needs to leave and Cyprus returned to its Independent status.
No oe has recognised the Turkish side to this day!
There s a good reason for this -Turkey has no busness being there.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#164225 Feb 4, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
This mothafcuking follower of that pedoprophet is posting from a nonmuslim country.
Go home to that sewer you came from and could we just have many more nonislumic immigrants....including jews (the secular ones).
KOA's not the religious type, he's expressed many times he doesn't believe in God or religion....and apparently he doesn't live in the west.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#164226 Feb 4, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahhaha. Check out this taqiyaa-spewing dunce.
The entire Arab world (Middle East/North Africa), Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bosnia, Albania, etc. became Muslim how exactly? You really believe your Imams went and spread the word and everyone recited the Shahadah and bent over to perform the Salah? LOOOL. No you dweeb, Muzzies violently conquered the lands of others and implemented their apartheid religious system to discriminate and persecute against minorities-
thus gaining massive converts.
Such policies failed to manifest results in the Iberian peninsula,the Balkans, and most of South Asia- where the establishment of Islamic rule had ultimately been toppled by locals and foreigners.
Nop Tamil Minou...this is crusaders propaganda....The best example is Andalousia...lol
Your logic is screwed from the start.... How a handful of bedouins from the desert of Arabic peninsula will occupy the whole moslem world... Battle sre fought but the land still belong to the native... the center of decision were occupied by the arabs or turks during the ottoman empire... Don't tell me that the Romans occupied all of the meditteraneean countries.. so Tamil minou... don't be stupid and go back to your studies ... you will thank me later... and don't forget to talk to students female and show some interrest...lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164227 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up Faith ...we are in 2013 not 1993...lol
Faith still live in the past... I believe it's what we call a senior citizen in the US...lol
Did you receive your Social Security Check for this month, Faith the mongrel?...lol
I'm younger than the sea-hag.

Here is something more recent:

The March–April 2005 online Field Artillery magazine has confirmed the use of WP (white phosphorus) in so-called "shake 'n bake" attacks, so the use of white phosphorus is substantiated by US Army sources only for screening and psychological effects: "WP proved to be an effective and versatile munition. We used it for screening missions at two breeches and, later in the fight, as a potent psychological weapon against the insurgents in trench lines and spider holes when we could not get effects on them with HE. We fired “shake and bake” missions at the insurgents, using WP to flush them out and HE to take them out." [P.26]

Graphic visual footage of what are claimed to be WP weapons being fired from helicopters into urban areas is displayed, as well as detailed footage of the remains of those allegedly killed by these weapons, including children and women. The filmmakers interview ex US military soldier turned antiwar activist Jeff Englehart of Colorado who discusses the American use of white phosphorus, nicknamed "Willie Pete" (pre-NATO US phonetic alphabet for "WP" - White Phosphorus) by U.S. servicemembers, in built-up areas, and describes the Fallujah offensive as "just a massive killing of Arabs."

Saving muslim souls! The Lord's work.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#164228 Feb 4, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Khaled
Cyprus was an Independent country that was freed fron the Ottoman Empire-
As a result there was a minority Turkish population left there.
The standard of living of Turkish Cypriots was much higher than Turks in Turkey and they had very little in commmon with Turks from Turkey.
Cyprus historically was Greek always.
When Britain occupied the island in the Empire days it did not want to let go and Cyprus was an important geopolitical outpost then!
When in 1973 there was a war between Egypt and israel Kissinger the American jew wanted Cyprus to be a replenishing port for israeli arms.
Makarios wh supported Egypt and Palestine refused.
So the Kissinger gang went to work to foment problems between the Greek military and the Turks creating a a reason for the Turkish invasion which was bloody and brutal.
Turkey then flooded the island with mainland Turks and Pakistanis .
Turkey needs to leave and Cyprus returned to its Independent status.
No oe has recognised the Turkish side to this day!
There s a good reason for this -Turkey has no busness being there.
My best friend is Cypriot - she remembers as a small child hearing the gunfire as she had to flee her home - her family lost everything.

I agree the Turks have no right to be there.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#164229 Feb 4, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
This mothafcuking follower of that pedoprophet is posting from a nonmuslim country.
Go home to that sewer you came from and could we just have many more nonislumic immigrants....including jews (the secular ones).
The non muslim country from where I am posting is a non judeo christian country too...it's not a religious country... It's not he Vatican and it's not Iran...lol
USA is a non denomination, non hemmoroidal sufferer country... We have strict policies for immigration in the US... you should be healthy... no hemmoroidal sufferer and you should not be a communist... we accept only the believers...
We created reverse immigration to Antartica to all the American neo-con and sionists suporters...we need more Mexicans in here...they will all receive a green card and a vacated house by a neo cons...first one first served policy will apply...Obama is opening the gate of the immigration.... we ned more Africans too...Mexicans have the priority though, because they need to cross the border by foot only...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#164230 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I define myself as an Algerian... not a moslem ... Algeria and Algerians support any independance mouvement in the world... we stand for liberty to all...whatever their religion or skin color...
What a load of bollocks.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#164231 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Nop Tamil Minou...this is crusaders propaganda....The best example is Andalousia...lol
Your logic is screwed from the start.... How a handful of bedouins from the desert of Arabic peninsula will occupy the whole moslem world... Battle sre fought but the land still belong to the native... the center of decision were occupied by the arabs or turks during the ottoman empire... Don't tell me that the Romans occupied all of the meditteraneean countries.. so Tamil minou... don't be stupid and go back to your studies ... you will thank me later... and don't forget to talk to students female and show some interrest...lol
What a complete idiot....

Andalusia? LOOOL...are you really this thick Khaled? That land was occupied by you Berbers/Arabs for 800 years before the Crusaders came and expelled all the Muslims and Jews...well-established fact.

Rather than focus on "how", why don't you turn your attention to what exactly happened? Go read some history you illiterate- I recommend the book "Atlas of the Islamic conquests" by Ahmad Adil Kamal....from a Muslim source, not "Crusader" propaganda. It details all of the conquests from the very first Arab caliphate to the end days of the Ottomans.

Only a brainwashed idealist buffoon like you would deny history.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#164232 Feb 4, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
How utterly juvenile. What a dope.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#164233 Feb 4, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you're right Tiger. Well, you know when it comes to religion maybe yes but in real practical life they are as divided as anyone.

Now somehow all muslims have ..Rediscovered their Turks with their( turks') newly rediscovered islam in Turkey

it makes me laugh though. just look at Turkey and the open fronts she has . one of them being Syria..:))

the other brotherly muslims are living inside Turkey. They are called Kurds. oh yeah they love each other dearly

but we know what's gonna happen. of course Turks shouldnt worry they have their brothers Fyromians' unfailing love and support :))). Especially against Greeks by hey.. that's where we go he he he.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#164234 Feb 4, 2013
Anyways, have an exam in a little over an hour.....I'll get back to schooling your Berber brains later tonight.

Khodahafez.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 min PIGlatin 250,813
Sunni TOM Got Called Out In Pittscity & Ran. 6 min Yellow TOMSPINE 1
News Sweden to launch its first state-funded imam co... 10 min Yellow TOMSPINE 16
TT: A Genuine Question For laTRASH (Oct '14) 11 min Mikey 11
News Muslim Academic: Koran's Reward of 72 Virgins a... 33 min Muslim interrogator 1
Hebrew ISHMAEL: Blessed But NOT CHOSEN 36 min Trump16 36
News 'White power'-screaming anti-Muslim racists out... 41 min Trump16 8
More from around the web