Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 7,835)

Showing posts 156,681 - 156,700 of324,675
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Hold the phallic-shaped fruits and vegetables! An "Islamist cleric in Europe issued a fatwa prohibiting women from eating phallic-shaped fruits and vegetables: cucumbers, bananas, carrots and the like. According to the obviously sexually-perverted mullah,(Is this redundant?), touching or consuming “the devil’s own produce”– my words, not his – are bound to turn Muslim women on – and cause them to engage in sinful sexual fantasies. Who could blame them after being kept wrapped up in those ridiculous constraining burkas 24×7?

Perhaps some enterpreneurial Muslim will come out with a line of sliced veggies – Lorena Bobbit style – which will in turn receive special dispensation from the moronic mullah."

Cucumbers are immoral!!!

Oddly, killing your own daughter for dressing "too Western" is not.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

"Renowned Islamic seminary Darul Uloom, Deoband, has issued a fatwa prohibiting girls aged 13 and above from riding bicycles.
Mufti Arshad Faruqui, chairman of the Darul Uloom fatwa department, told reporters on Friday that the edict was in keeping with the ideals of Islam. "When a grown-up girl goes cycling outside her house, it is bound to result in bepardagi [undue exposure]," he said. "Even medical science has given us evidence to believe that cycling is not good for adolescent girls, physically," he said. "Apart from affecting their feminity, it is harmful for their body structure," he said."

So, if you are muslim and your daughter rides a bike....feel free to behead her.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

"The Islamic authorities have issued a ruling, known as a fatwa, instructing the country's Muslims to avoid yoga because of its Hindu roots.
To most people yoga is simply a sport - a stress-busting start to the day.
Malaysia's National Fatwa Council said it goes further than that and that elements of the Indian religion are inherent in yoga.
Announcing the decision, the council chairman Abdul Shukor Husin said practices like chanting and what he called worshipping were inappropriate and they could "destroy the faith of a Muslim".

Yoga is unislamic. Throwing acid in a school girl's face...Halal.
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
So why then did your moronic Allah fool all the Jews and Gentiles witnessing the crucifixion? Why have Jesus escape, at the last moment, and allow his message to spread all over the world for 600 years before suddenly giving revelations to an illiterate Arab pedophile in Mecca that it was all a hoax? If Islam was meant to conquer all lands of the earth, wouldn't Allah's will in the preceding centuries prove counter-intuitive?
I dunno who is the bigger idiot- Muslims or their deity.
God has his own time table, why did he bring Abraham, moses, jesus with such time difference, same applies to Mohammad. Do you question God wisdom.
I will report you to Krishna to destroy you with his 3rd eye
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

So....as we have learned....It is ok for muslim "men" to bang their dead wives....as long as the corpses aren't naked. Nudity is a sin.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You aole does not know the law... In America there is no law that criminalize racism and homophobia... ahole.
you spend your time beind racist in here and all a sudden you become the onewho is sitting in the supreme court,,, I did suspect that Faith is a dyke but now it's confirm by one who stayed long time enough to have a good opinion and share it,,,Faith is gay and hate man... it's not against the law to bash Faith,,, she deserve to be bashed... we know for lpng now that cartooni is a cross dresser and likes man... anyway I wish to all a good night...
I'm gay? Huh. That explains how I ended up with a child...eh, dirty little monkey?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

....But....I would definitely turn dyke before I would bang a filthy subhuman muslim.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Two Turkish men were hospitalized on arrival to Turkey after drinking camel’s milk and urine while on an umrah visit, daily Hürriyet reported.

The men believed the camel’s milk and urine to be good for health, claiming it was written in a hadith. An imam, according to the Turkish men, also drank the milk and urine with them.

The visitors were hospitalized due to high fever and unusual levels of liver enzymes. Further tests revealed that the two men had been infected with the “alkhurma” virus, reportedly catching the virus from the milk.

The alkhurma virus is very dangerous and highly contagious and has a fatality rate of 25 to 35 percent, daily Hürriyet reported.

?hsan Özkes, a retired religious cleric and current member of the Republican People’s Party (CHP), denied the existence of any hadith that would encourage people to drink camel’s milk and urine.

“Those who did drink it must have been ignorant,” he said.

Helloooooooooooooooo? How many ignorant Muslims are there??????????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
you should know, i gave you the brilliant.
No response necessary, it was just an FYI
Yes I am brilliant at times. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
God has his own time table, why did he bring Abraham, moses, jesus with such time difference, same applies to Mohammad. Do you question God wisdom.
As Christians we know the answer to your query. The fact that you believe in Krishna says it all. You are a bumbling old person who doesn't know if he is Arthur or Martha
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gay? Huh. That explains how I ended up with a child...eh, dirty little monkey?
Told you you are stupid. You think gays can not have children? Ok. got it , you live in a God forsaken farm away from civilization

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
What an inane argument. Abraham was summoned because it was preordained that through his progeny, God would plant the seed (Jesus) for the redemption and salvation of mankind. He did the same for Moses so as to uphold the covenant he had made with Abraham, 400 years earlier, in regards to the Hebrews and the land.

Jesus already came and fulfilled God's plan....so why on earth is Mohammed even necessary? So he could abrogate everything Jesus taught? So he could sew the seeds of an ideology for world imperialism? So he could reinstate the law delivered to the Jews, despite the fact that Jesus ended that covenant?

Mohammed's prophet-hood is the most insensible establishment of any world religion.....and moron, Krishna doesn't have a 3rd eye.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
Two Turkish men were hospitalized on arrival to Turkey after drinking camel’s milk and urine while on an umrah visit, daily Hürriyet reported.
The men believed the camel’s milk and urine to be good for health, claiming it was written in a hadith. An imam, according to the Turkish men, also drank the milk and urine with them.
The visitors were hospitalized due to high fever and unusual levels of liver enzymes. Further tests revealed that the two men had been infected with the “alkhurma” virus, reportedly catching the virus from the milk.
The alkhurma virus is very dangerous and highly contagious and has a fatality rate of 25 to 35 percent, daily Hürriyet reported.
?hsan Özkes, a retired religious cleric and current member of the Republican People’s Party (CHP), denied the existence of any hadith that would encourage people to drink camel’s milk and urine.
Of course. It is perfectly natural to immediately think of drinking piss when one sees a camel.
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
India's Morarji Desai , a former prime minister drank his own urine regularily and encouraged others to do so. However, Muslims believe that urine , pigs and dogs are impure not to be even touched
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you you are stupid. You think gays can not have children? Ok. got it , you live in a God forsaken farm away from civilization
Shut the fck up. Your comments are playground.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Of course. It is perfectly natural to immediately think of drinking piss when one sees a camel.
Yes I suppose it would be concerning people who have no education and who believe in what the local imam states.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
India's Morarji Desai , a former prime minister drank his own urine regularily and encouraged others to do so. However, Muslims believe that urine , pigs and dogs are impure not to be even touched
That explains why India is in the state it is. LOL
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
As Christians we know the answer to your query. The fact that you believe in Krishna says it all. You are a bumbling old person who doesn't know if he is Arthur or Martha
Did not I mention once that I read all books of faith and decided Islam is the truth. I know what I am talking about and if you know hinduism you will know what I am talking about. About my age , yes my 5 year old calls me ancient
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
What an inane argument. Abraham was summoned because it was preordained that through his progeny, God would plant the seed (Jesus) for the redemption and salvation of mankind. He did the same for Moses so as to uphold the covenant he had made with Abraham, 400 years earlier, in regards to the Hebrews and the land.
Jesus already came and fulfilled God's plan....so why on earth is Mohammed even necessary? So he could abrogate everything Jesus taught? So he could sew the seeds of an ideology for world imperialism? So he could reinstate the law delivered to the Jews, despite the fact that Jesus ended that covenant?
Mohammed's prophet-hood is the most insensible establishment of any

world religion.....and moron, Krishna doesn't have a 3rd eye.
Vishnu, krishna, ram kali mata all manifestation of the same God. Reborns

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not I mention once that I read all books of faith and decided Islam is the truth. I know what I am talking about and if you know hinduism you will know what I am talking about. About my age , yes my 5 year old calls me ancient
Not that I can recall, but even if you did you didn't understand the truth so what is your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 156,681 - 156,700 of324,675
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
****For Music Lovers **** (Feb '12) 10 min Trisha 2,473
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 20 min bmz 193,642
Islam/Muslims are Superstitious 30 min TastyBurgers 25
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 35 min hazem selawi 1,430
Farrakhan urges Detroit to redevelop all neighb... 1 hr lmer 440
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 1 hr 10th LIGHT HORSE WA 390
Islam is the only accepted religion in the eyes... (Apr '10) 1 hr Pete-o 5,283
•••
•••