Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 393,709

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#163690 Feb 2, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
What an inane argument. Abraham was summoned because it was preordained that through his progeny, God would plant the seed (Jesus) for the redemption and salvation of mankind. He did the same for Moses so as to uphold the covenant he had made with Abraham, 400 years earlier, in regards to the Hebrews and the land.
Jesus already came and fulfilled God's plan....so why on earth is Mohammed even necessary? So he could abrogate everything Jesus taught? So he could sew the seeds of an ideology for world imperialism? So he could reinstate the law delivered to the Jews, despite the fact that Jesus ended that covenant?
Mohammed's prophet-hood is the most insensible establishment of any

world religion.....and moron, Krishna doesn't have a 3rd eye.
Vishnu, krishna, ram kali mata all manifestation of the same God. Reborns

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163691 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not I mention once that I read all books of faith and decided Islam is the truth. I know what I am talking about and if you know hinduism you will know what I am talking about. About my age , yes my 5 year old calls me ancient
Not that I can recall, but even if you did you didn't understand the truth so what is your point?
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#163692 Feb 2, 2013
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>try telling that to D2 you pathetic idiot... time to bring the smarter personality out, Sybil. After all, wher do you think the whole RIM JOB phenom started... Right her from the Kok moputh to D2...
AT LEAST, N O T !!!!!!!!!! you, stupid fcuking whiny b!tch.
he said that to d2 and???? LOL
aren't I being called names yu hypocrite

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#163693 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not I mention once that I read all books of faith and decided Islam is the truth. I know what I am talking about and if you know hinduism you will know what I am talking about. About my age , yes my 5 year old calls me ancient
There is no record of Krishna ever existing as an individual. The Bhagavad Gita and all other fables of the Hindu scriptures are there to merely serve as examples for mankind....kinda like Jesus's parables.

You've read all religious books and realized Islam was the truth? LOL. What a load of nonsense. You'd then understand how, as per Jewish law, Mohammed should be stoned to death as a false prophet for his actions.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#163694 Feb 2, 2013
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed Baron, i was quite happy to see him back... thanks for reminding me of the little joys in life.
i am truly "blessed" !!! hahahahahaha
blow me!!

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#163695 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Vishnu, krishna, ram kali mata all manifestation of the same God. Reborns
....and what does that have to do with what you just claimed, about Krishna's "3rd eye'?
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#163696 Feb 2, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikepidia forget to add...it's cartooni specialty...lol
hahahaha I couldn't stop laughing!!

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#163697 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
However, Muslims believe that urine , pigs and dogs are impure not to be even touched
Is that why the Hadith has it recorded that Mohammed himself drank camel urine?
Klink

Cameron, MO

#163698 Feb 2, 2013

As bombs drop in the middle east the Muslims flee their destroyed unstable homeland for more stable lands in the west, even offered refugee status -- this is the reason for the many wars. The global powers allied with the Muslim Brotherhood are moving Islam into the Christian nations: Europe, US, Canada, Aus, and Russia, too, as early as the USSR-Afghan War 1979-89.

Number of US Mosques Double since 2001

www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2012/March/Number-of-U...

Sharia Law taking over Michigan town

SHAWNEE, Okla.— Muslim population is growing in the United States. Muslim population in 2012 is estimated to be 2.1 billion worldwide. It is expected to double in 20 years. Mosques are going up everywhere. Their religious belief system is also their law, i.e. Sharia law.

http://counterjihadknight.wordpress.com/2011/...

Sharia Law 101
www.youtube.com/watch...

Radical Islam
www.youtube.com/watch...

Secret Plot To Bring 100 Million Muslims to the US

Obama is scheming to bring tens of millions of Muslims—perhaps up to 100 million—from the Middle East into the United States in order to turn this country into an Islamic nation by the end of his second term.

Phase One: Obama foments unrest in "each Middle East country" so that these regimes are toppled and replaced by "fanatic" Sunni Muslims, who go on to "overthrow the competing Shiite regime in Iran without involving American troops."

Phase Two: A massive exodus of Muslims heads toward Europe, Canada, and the Unites States, turning all of these Western nations into Muslim countries.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/obama...

www.youtube.com/watch...

You think you own the country your taxes built where you own property and have families. However, your gov't believes they own the country and can replace the citizenry or segments as needed.

Roman Catholic Knight of Columbus president, "John F. Kennedy initially proposed an overhaul of American immigration policy that later was to become the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, sponsored by Kennedy's brother Senator Edward Kennedy. It dramatically shifted the source of immigration from Northern and Western European countries towards immigration from Latin America and Asia [Islamic]."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy#...

• The Real Latin Invasion

www.youtube.com/watch...

Washington allied with Muslim Brotherhood

www.redmoonrising.com/Ikhwan/MB.htm

www.terrorism-illuminati.com/content/muslim-b...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163699 Feb 2, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>21st century islamic science... fcuking blight on the planet.
Right. After all....

http://members.shaw.ca/rlongpre01/moon_tiny.j...
jaz

Shrewsbury, UK

#163700 Feb 2, 2013
"At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot.
[3] And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;" (Isaiah 20:2-3)

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#163701 Feb 2, 2013
jaz wrote:
"At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot.
[3] And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;" (Isaiah 20:2-3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aSv0jVfPhTwXX
So now we've moved on from historical accounts to prophecy, eh? Well maybe you could quote the whole passage?

1 In the year that the supreme commander, sent by Sargon king of Assyria, came to Ashdod and attacked and captured it—
2 at that time the Lord spoke through Isaiah son of Amoz. He said to him,“Take off the sackcloth from your body and the sandals from your feet.” And he did so, going around stripped and barefoot.

3 Then the Lord said,“Just as my servant Isaiah has gone stripped and barefoot for three years, as a sign and portent against Egypt and Cush,
4 so the king of Assyria will lead away stripped and barefoot the Egyptian captives and Cushite exiles, young and old, with buttocks bared—to Egypt’s shame.
5 Those who trusted in Cush and boasted in Egypt will be dismayed and put to shame.
6 In that day the people who live on this coast will say,‘See what has happened to those we relied on, those we fled to for help and deliverance from the king of Assyria! How then can we escape?’”

^ Its funny you brought this up.... considering it says how God is going to humiliate a Muslim country in the future. LMAO.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163702 Feb 2, 2013
"Sharia Law taking over Michigan town

SHAWNEE, Okla.— Muslim population is growing in the United States. Muslim population in 2012 is estimated to be 2.1 billion worldwide. It is expected to double in 20 years. Mosques are going up everywhere. Their religious belief system is also their law, i.e. Sharia law."

Shawnee, Oklahoma is in Michigan?

Huh? I did not know that.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#163703 Feb 2, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Here what goes with the cake,,,gigi lamoroso...lol
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21ejk_dalid...
cant open now khaled ill check later, im working and posting at the same time)))
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#163704 Feb 2, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pedophile my lawyer is waiting for your or "their" summons.
You fcking ridiculous piece of stinking sh!t.
Been busy trolling elsewhere. But ain't forgetting you turd.
hey patriot how r u, I see u know cartooni lol
jaz

Shrewsbury, UK

#163705 Feb 2, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why the Hadith has it recorded that Mohammed himself drank camel urine?
Anything coming out of a retard kafir is a lie!
Cow and human urine is big business in India, it comes in bottles.
In India babies are given urine instead of breast milk apparently it makes boyz strong like Hanuman (THE MONKEY GOD)

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#163706 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I read that. Now there is this nut with the kid in the "underground bunker". Personally, I think that anyone that feels the need for anything that is described as an "underground bunker" should be closely watched.It's not clear what this guys objective is, but historically, stand-offs with SWAT teams usually end badly for holed-up lunatics.
http://news.yahoo.com/authorities-release-pho...
There are some crazy people around.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#163708 Feb 2, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLL
Milena's grandmothers all had Muslim lovers. Milena has Muslim blood.
Not really,Peder.I've had my DNA tested.There's no Turkish blood in me or any kind of other Muslim's blood.But you're a Turk dck sucker and you think everybody else is.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#163709 Feb 2, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Now that you know what it is you can add it to your repertoire and charge a bit extra and make more money.
dance for me my Lolita))
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#163711 Feb 2, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
there are fewer calories in a rim job !
I prefer cream gateux:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 3 min Satan 87
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 min bmz 207,658
DY: Urinate sitting catching on by non Muslims 6 min Firdosi Begum 18
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 7 min bmz 515
Oh Gee The Swiss SPAZ Signed Off At 6:00PM EST... 9 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 2
Who tortures people in hell? 13 min bmz 2
Miracle 25 min PeteWaldo 12
Why do we Indians hates Muslims ? (Aug '13) 2 hr Undertaker A9 141
More from around the web