Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 522291 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163874 Feb 3, 2013
you women urgently need to learn to love your female nature. in you and in other women.

I saw blood here today .. and what for? is there any reason?

<sigh>

too much stoning taking placing in the.. western world.....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163875 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is attaking you D2...
That's all you do, you dim-witted fool.

Since: Feb 10

Liverpool, UK

#163876 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Cash is king ...CHTT.. no credit for you... hope you start working, LH is tired paying your internet connection...lol
It is for you, your ho's pimp demands cash.
leah

Hull, UK

#163877 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Cash is king ...CHTT.. no credit for you... hope you start working, LH is tired paying your internet connection...lol
LH's internet connection appears to be English - constantly veering between Preston and London.
So, there's every prospect that CHTT is paing for her connection!
Think on...lol
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163878 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because they're joined at the rear!
It's called joined twins ...zebra...Huw you can be an Englishman and a black..do you vote?
Ralf

Tuggerah, Australia

#163879 Feb 3, 2013
Greeks are a bunch of retards.
Don

Congleton, UK

#163880 Feb 3, 2013

fcuking back stabbing gossip munger, is mm

LMFAO

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say they are meaningless!!!!
I said friends who I can meet down the cafe, go to the theatre with - give a hug - a more real to me than Internet friendships ..
I met Lusen off the Internet - the Danish forum - we only became close friends after we actually met and could sit across a table and talk and see each other ... Before that there were loads of misunderstandings and a falling out even.
I've found Internet friendships over the years are more fickle and get "lost" in translation ... Not particularly from my own experience - but other people I hear of ... Who've given up completely and deleted Facebook etc as they found it didn't work .. It IS artificial in a way
And yes I talk with MM - as much as I can - I like her very much and I hope one day to meet with her and give her a great big hug !! And sit and share a meal and a cake ...
I think in all the years I've known Leah, we've exchanged one email .. Each.
You've just shown you couldn't be trusted with information I gave you in private ... Good ... That's all I can say.
I should've learned from my run-in with TG ... But - you see - although I may dislike her and what she's become - she gave me information in the past which I've not even shared with anyone privately - never mind in here ...
Yes I've said a lot about her - but nothing - nothing - she's not expounded on at great length herself first ...
What you said about me - was wrong in part - it was confidential - was said to you offline ... Was never mentioned on here ... And ... Well ... Lol
I should've known better ... You were - after all - for a long while in league with ME - of which I bore the brunt for a very long time indeed ...
It's going into the past yes - but seems to be appropriate just now ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163881 Feb 3, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
you women urgently need to learn to love your female nature. in you and in other women.
I saw blood here today .. and what for? is there any reason?
<sigh>
too much stoning taking placing in the.. western world.....
Catfight!!!!
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163882 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
It is for you, your ho's pimp demands cash.
I saw a movie last night...it's called the white masai...sad ending....

Liverpool, UK

#163883 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is attaking you D2... we are just correcting your lies... We all are highly educated and we have a sense of logic... so busted.
Hope you start writing your memoir...lol
You mean 'highly deluded' you should never refer to yourself as educated, its just pure fiction.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#163884 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Catfight!!!!
Dry fica shill
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#163885 Feb 3, 2013
leah wrote:
<quoted text> LH's internet connection appears to be English - constantly veering between Preston and London.
Think on...lol
cash is king for the likes of you israeli shill
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163886 Feb 3, 2013
leah wrote:
<quoted text> LH's internet connection appears to be English - constantly veering between Preston and London.
Think on...lol
Leah,,,are you attacking LH...Oh boy Oh boy...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#163887 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Afro servant
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163888 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean 'highly deluded' you should never refer to yourself as educated, its just pure fiction.
When you do "un 3eme cycle" you are highly educated...mon frere...lol

Liverpool, UK

#163889 Feb 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called joined twins ...zebra...Huw you can be an Englishman and a black..do you vote?
Puppy, the above is evidence of your false claims of education. Firstly its not called twins but conjoined twins or more siamese twins and in your respect spathis is permanently joined at your rear entrance controlling you by way of his diminutive male member.
Secondly as an Englishman I am entitled to vote and be black, now back in your basket puppy.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#163890 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
describing your arse joint with Tissekone faeces bluntey fartooni and D2

Parrot
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#163891 Feb 3, 2013
Ralf wrote:
Greeks are a bunch of retards.
less lip from you convict descendant!

Liverpool, UK

#163892 Feb 3, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Afro servant
We can always guarantee on you bringing nothing but racism and idiocy to any situation.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163893 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you do, you dim-witted fool.
I believe I was too heavy handed on D2, Faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Las Vegas Shooting 17 hr J_a_n 59
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... Thu J_a_n 31
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) Oct 18 LUKE 521
News Anti-Muslim bigotry has an official voice in Tr... Oct 17 Conservative Boot 359
News Lindsay Lohan, Islama s jewel: a I feel very ba... Oct 17 handsome_awesome_... 7
More from around the web