Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 488045 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163795 Feb 3, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone else sees the problem with Dog2's post here. She never emails anyone on here but she hs privately asked.... LOLLLLLL LLLLLLIAR!!!!
Dog2 is too infected with hateful racism to see her own lies for what they are.
while , you , Aliroger, you are sooo consistent to yourlsef huh?
now there's no Jesus, now long live Allah and his prophets Jesus included.

to say the least least of all your...consistencies.

ali Roger Ali Roger !!
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Preston, Australia

#163796 Feb 3, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>LH posted an accurate description of you and your modus operandi. You are a fanatical racist hatemonger of the worst kind and your posts are wholly lacking in substance, truth and honesty. Your best friends and family are Arab Muslims, while you spew hate and venom about Arab Muslims. You would celebrate the Holocaust if the victims had been Arab Muslims. That is the kind of person you and your crowd are!!! Run along and take your nasty cakes with you.
Such is the sad reality of it all
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163797 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>I never said that !!!!! Back it up please - if you are saying I've made a comment like that - at least back it up with an actual link because I know I've never said that - I said they were sitting around shisha cafes all day - the same guys when I'm going to work - who are still there in the evenings - with some additions - on my way home - not doing fck all - all day long - MAY even have said - if asked - that they'd be too bloody lazy and uncreative to plot anything anywhere ... These guys ? Plot another 9/11 ???.... Lmao - puhlease - it would've made me laugh if it had been suggested to me ...

So no - did not say that ...

And no - I don't creep up anyone's arse - I don't email, chat, Facebook - anyone on here - as you well know !!!

I like infidel - I hoped he would stop arguing with and disliking you - and asked him to privately ... As indeed he'd confirm to you if you were to ask him. But suck up to him ... Lol
- absolutely not ... I genuinely like him - even when I disagree with him and we have disagreed in the past - big time ...ask him !!! Lol ...

But our friendship endured - probably because he knows I'm not bullshitting and that I'm honest ... I don't do and say stuff to be liked and to be popular - goodness knows!!!

I could've easily - very easily - become "one of the girls" and just gone merrily along with TG ... You ... Lena ...etc etc been "amusing" - nice ... All that - but I chose to remain as I am - and it's not well liked - I'm very aware of that - but hey ... Lol ...

And yes - having a good'ish day - bit boring and uninspiring just now as I'm having viewings of one of the rooms in my other flat - and just waiting around for people to turn up at the scheduled times - have managed to pass the time in here so far and on eBay making a few bids and winning one - got a duresta sofa today for just £1 !! Lol ... They'd only included the make of it in the last line of the description - so didn't come up in the search results - my luck ... Gorgeous sofa - usually sell for thousands new - and certainly many hundreds of pounds on eBay ....
You did say it - absolutely - now come on, how am I supposed to find it. One thing I don't do D2 is lie!

Problem is you just see 'Muslims' sitting in cafe's day in day out - you never mention the copious amounts of 'Christians' who head to the pub - stay there all day drinking the housekeeping money away?

And don't why you are bringing up Guido, we're very much friends off of here and have shared a lot. He's a great guy - just a wind up on here. Not sure where you get he 'dislikes' me?

I have also remained the same - I am a sociable person who prefers to get on with people than not and I value the friendships I have made on here. Just like you have your friendships away from here - so do I - not sure why you have a problem with this?

Great day so far - my team are up 3-0 against Raith Rovers in the Scottish Cup and tonight I have a 'Super Bowl' party where we all have to bring an American style dish so have made homemade burgers.

I've made a pretty penny on E-bay mostly bikes so far - buy them on Gumtree sell them on E-bay - it can be very addictive sometimes watching that clock tick away lol :)
danetoo

UK

#163798 Feb 3, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone else sees the problem with Dog2's post here. She never emails anyone on here but she hs privately asked.... LOLLLLLL LLLLLLIAR!!!!

Dog2 is too infected with hateful racism to see her own lies for what they are.
Lol ... Okoko ok ... I was wrong - and you're right.

I should have been more precise and said - I very very rarely communicate with anyone in here privately - I think in the last 2 years - I've sent 2-3 mails to cartooni - and he similar to me - I've replied to others who had written to me ... But I'm notoriously bad at the online keeping in touch / email / fb ... chat - malarkey ....

Not because I'm hateful as you claim - but because I just don't get round to it ...

Friendships to me are so much more than a bit of online chatter ... and I respect and love my friends more than just giving them a bit of chat time ...

One thing is firing a few comments off on here on this forum - quite another is giving - making time for a friend - and I don't want to insult people by just giving them a bit of online chit-chat - that they can basically have with anyone - for me - online "friends" are not real - theres not the real bonds that keep true friends together ...

“I love my life..”

Since: Feb 13

New Delhi

#163799 Feb 3, 2013
No talk of Islam in Islamic thread....
CaCaController

Congleton, UK

#163800 Feb 3, 2013
NO ONE CARES ABOUT INSANE Sasquatch IndoMauritian MalBarCACA TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs

DO NOT EVER SHOW YOUR UGLY LUNATIC hide my ASS! FILTHY DISGUSTING IndoMauritian MalBarCACA IMPOSTOR MUG HERE AGAIN.

http://www.themelbourneclinic.com.au/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Embling_ ...

http://www.forensicare.vic.gov.au/default.asp ...

GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Islam.It's given Muslims hope in a world torn apart by the teachings of the Qur'an.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#163801 Feb 3, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
-
Busted again, I am 92 and by mistake I write the 2 before the 9 comes from speaking German they put the 9 first than the 20, for 29.
-
Bloody stupid dancing rat you are going crazy.
Hahahaha who could be more crazy than Ball less Barron....
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163802 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>Lol ... Okoko ok ... I was wrong - and you're right.

I should have been more precise and said - I very very rarely communicate with anyone in here privately - I think in the last 2 years - I've sent 2-3 mails to cartooni - and he similar to me - I've replied to others who had written to me ... But I'm notoriously bad at the online keeping in touch / email / fb ... chat - malarkey ....

Not because I'm hateful as you claim - but because I just don't get round to it ...

Friendships to me are so much more than a bit of online chatter ... and I respect and love my friends more than just giving them a bit of chat time ...

One thing is firing a few comments off on here on this forum - quite another is giving - making time for a friend - and I don't want to insult people by just giving them a bit of online chit-chat - that they can basically have with anyone - for me - online "friends" are not real - theres not the real bonds that keep true friends together ...
Poor Leah and MM :(

Location hidden

#163803 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ... Okoko ok ... I was wrong - and you're right.
Hahahahaha after all you agreed that you have sent 2..3 mails to Pido Cartooni....
But I think you might have forget to add two three zeroos after that 2..3 ..hmmmm hahahah
U r Caught....hahahahha

Location hidden

#163804 Feb 3, 2013
sana-d wrote:
No talk of Islam in Islamic thread....
Opps you are correct this is an anti Islamic thread lead by anti social elements like Faith and Barron44..hahahaha
danetoo

UK

#163805 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>You did say it - absolutely - now come on, how am I supposed to find it. One thing I don't do D2 is lie!

Problem is you just see 'Muslims' sitting in cafe's day in day out - you never mention the copious amounts of 'Christians' who head to the pub - stay there all day drinking the housekeeping money away?

And don't why you are bringing up Guido, we're very much friends off of here and have shared a lot. He's a great guy - just a wind up on here. Not sure where you get he 'dislikes' me?

I have also remained the same - I am a sociable person who prefers to get on with people than not and I value the friendships I have made on here. Just like you have your friendships away from here - so do I - not sure why you have a problem with this?

Great day so far - my team are up 3-0 against Raith Rovers in the Scottish Cup and tonight I have a 'Super Bowl' party where we all have to bring an American style dish so have made homemade burgers.

I've made a pretty penny on E-bay mostly bikes so far - buy them on Gumtree sell them on E-bay - it can be very addictive sometimes watching that clock tick away lol :)
Didn't say infidel dislikes you now - when he first came on here though - the dislike between you I believe was mutual - as you well know - of course it's different now !!! Lol - and thank goodness for that ....

I didn't say you're a liar either - I don't believe you are - I just think you remember wrong - it just doesn't sound like something I'd say "just like that" ...

Apart from that - yes I love eBay ... It's really addictive and have almost finished refurbishing spanish property with great furniture I picked up - which we drove to Spain last weekend ,... Lol

Now I just bought a bit more haha ...

Also like private garage sales and car boot sales - picked up a set of Egyptian silver ware some time ago in great boxes - teasets signed by Anwar El Sadat (signature engraved and verified to be true)... sold it in an auction in UK and got a small fortune - much more than the auctioneer had valued it at ... I was just as surprised !!! Lol - really fun

Gotta go to some more and dig stuff out - I don't have any knowledge about what's valuable - it's just a hobby ...:))
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163806 Feb 3, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>Lol ... Okoko ok ... I was wrong - and you're right.

And not to mention the fact that every BF you've had in the past 4 years you've met on-line - maybe a reason you keep getting it disastrously wrong?

Since: Feb 10

Liverpool, UK

#163807 Feb 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's just you - still we'll just ignore yer sexist comments to me shall we - not to mention calling innocent children 'bastards'
Freak
Dont ignore my comments to you, they are well said and meant. A bastard is a child born out of wedlock. Now get back to licking your masters arse you pathetic nobody.

Location hidden

#163808 Feb 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha who could be more crazy than Ball less Barron....
Who?? I can...:)))

ehehe!

Location hidden

#163809 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Lena, I used to think you were so kind and sweet. After a while, it became apparent to me that you are cruel and cold hearted ....that's when I started loving you.
With the growing age you might have lost few screws of your brain...You are purely and evil woman...You smell much worse than the shtbg....Go fk yourself,,,,,bitcy

Location hidden

#163810 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont ignore my comments to you, they are well said and meant. A bastard is a child born out of wedlock. Now get back to licking your masters arse you pathetic nobody.
How dare you to call JIZZUS a bs...If christian warlord like JAN and Barron hears it they might kill you.... HAHAHA
You CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.....

Location hidden

#163811 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
what?? are sure you live in the UK and in this century?

funny.. to me a bastard is the BASTARD who will call any child on this planet a bastard.

Perhaps you should stone the mum and the child?

And I was wondering what is going wrong with this..."western " world and it is going to hell !!!
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163812 Feb 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweeping generalisations like black men being on the dole, sitting around drinking etc! Shut up you hypocrite.
Always denying who you are... What a lack of personality!...I don't believe that anything African remain in tou...may be just your black arse.Now you are only a whytten black man on the dole who sit around drinking cheap wine... It was a long way now from the savana to "les bas fonds" of london, zebra (who enjoy being mounted by a giraffe) and who now you see him and now you don't...how tou priapism...any IPee's relief.

“I love my life..”

New Delhi

#163813 Feb 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Opps you are correct this is an anti Islamic thread lead by anti social elements like Faith and Barron44..hahahaha
Thanks for your updates,

“I love my life..”

New Delhi

#163814 Feb 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you to call JIZZUS a bs...If christian warlord like JAN and Barron hears it they might kill you.... HAHAHA
You CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.....
You seem to be less abusive than the others. Making fun of every second posters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Faith_Michigan 251,224
Hadith predicted ISIS in detail 5 min Faith_Michigan 4
Muslim genocides 7 min Faith_Michigan 3
Only Islam will make America great again ... fo... 8 min Faith_Michigan 3
Turks want to turn Hagia Sophia into a Mosque 15 min Faith_Michigan 4
News Not the time to waste food 17 min Faith_michigan 3
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 18 min Faith_Michigan 791
More from around the web