Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490488 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163709 Feb 2, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Now that you know what it is you can add it to your repertoire and charge a bit extra and make more money.
dance for me my Lolita))
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163711 Feb 2, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
there are fewer calories in a rim job !
I prefer cream gateux:D

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#163714 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this crash....40 cars. I got caught in a white-out last night. I couldn't tell if I was even driving on the road or not. I was just praying not to fall through a frozen pond or down a ravine. Winter sucks. It's like ten degrees right now. My car kept stalling all day because I forgot to put de-icer in the gas tank.
I heard about that.We had a whiteout here today.I was sliding all over the road.I kinda liked it,LOL
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163715 Feb 2, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's called myself and faith pretty damn dirty names ...
Plus he's called faith a bad mother - hoped her daughter would be taken from her
He's wished for chazmo's death
He's hoped I would have a car accident while driving in Europe
He's talked of TG intimately - just after she left last time -
You'd not even like the guy if he'd been Caucasian and not with TG now - but because he's north African and "with" TG - there's this positive discrimination going on where he can do no wrong - the "ah well he just got angry" tune sets in ...
Are Arabs somehow not responsible for what they do and excuses are lined up for them by the girls in here ?? Lol ..,
It's just striking ...
I don't know what hes called u or anyothers I haven't seen, and I told him off for the death wishes and for wht he said to faith, I will tell someone if they are outa line, pity others don't tell barron when hes outaline with me hmmm

East of Eden

#163717 Feb 2, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 will be very pleased now he has variety to use when he is masturbating.
Not enough.There's another one.But I'm warning you,you better have your schizo meds ready.
http://youtu.be/0vvU-Ajwbok
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163718 Feb 2, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
cause youre retarded, apparently
cartooni don't push it, now shutup and have some cake with me, im eating Danish ha ha

East of Eden

#163720 Feb 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a vivid imagination I instantly conjure up images :)
And I speak figuratively very often,LOL
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163722 Feb 2, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>its not quite an insult when the other is NOT offended by said blowing ....
why should u be offended when I was telling u to blow in my ear LOL
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163724 Feb 2, 2013
awesome cartooni wrote:
hey... maybe one of Lena's personalities ratted me out to the sneak...?
u know something u r a troublemaker and drama queen I think, how could I rat on u when I didn't know yr name, ohhh and later youll be saying on here that it was a qu not an accusation, fibber
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163725 Feb 2, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
you should know, i gave you the brilliant.
No response necessary, it was just an FYI
LMAO what a suck-up hahahahaha
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163726 Feb 2, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Jizz mouftini, you retard.
it was a redundant statement cause... everyone knows cartooni,
Like i said, no content, no substance...
i know patriot from another forum dummy, its not jizzmouth, patriot is a nice guy

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#163727 Feb 2, 2013
jaz wrote:
<quoted text>Do take notes …
http://expertscolumn.com/content/woman-raped-...
You kafirs will go 2 any extent 2 make the truth look false.
The whole of the Qur’an and large amount of hadith r memorized by millions so adding your wishful words doesn’t change the authentic hadith.
……Now go and ask you parents r they brothers and sisters?
U filthy Crazytains r cable of anything.
Let's get our father to drink wine and then lie with him and preserve our family line through our father." Genesis 19:32
The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I lay with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and lie with him so we can preserve our family line through our father." 19:34
So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father. 19:36
…..Brothers, sisters, no difference to u filthy barbarians!
Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife. Genesis 20:12
What about me? Where could I get rid of my disgrace? And what about you? You would be like one of the wicked fools in Israel. Please speak to the king; he will not keep me from being married to you." 2 Samuel 13:13
But he refused to listen to her, and since he was stronger than she, he raped her. 13.14
….3-year old virgins girls!
Bible Num 31:17
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that has known man by lying with him.
bible Num 31:18
But all the young girls, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Webster's Bible Translation
But all the female children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Young's Literal Translation
and all the infants among the women, who have not known the lying of a male, ye have kept alive for yourselves.
Num 31:40
‘and 16,000 virgin girls, of whom 32 were the LORD's share.
…The trinity is asking for a share of the war booty, 32 infant virgin girls.
….Trinity =“The Serpent”
"And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall hiss for the fly that is in the uttermost part of the rivers of Egypt, and for the bee that is in the land of Assyria." (Isaiah 7:18)
….Trinity =“The wrestles”
"And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed."(Genesis 32:28)
….Trinity =“The Dragon”
In my distress I called to the LORD; I called out to my God. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came to his ears. II Samuel 22:7
"The earth trembled and quaked, the foundations of the heavens shook; they trembled because he was angry. 22:8
"There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it." II Samuel 22:9
-
Islam.It's given Muslims hope in a world torn apart by the teachings of the Qur'an.
Sher e Panjab

Ivanhoe, Australia

#163728 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>India's Morarji Desai , a former prime minister drank his own urine regularily and encouraged others to do so. However, Muslims believe that urine , pigs and dogs are impure not to be even touched
Hahah saala gujrati, thats Lundians for u
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#163729 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why India is in the state it is. LOL
stupid is stupid does stupid talk

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#163732 Feb 2, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>stupid is stupid does stupid talk
What exactly was "stupid" about her comment?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163736 Feb 3, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly was "stupid" about her comment?
He's like a five year-old. Whenever someone says something that is contrary to his childish world view, he feels compelled to make a stupid remark. He's a fool. Nobody takes him seriously.
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#163739 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He's like a five year-old. Whenever someone says something that is contrary to his childish world view, he feels compelled to make a stupid remark. He's a fool. Nobody takes him seriously.
It's babyralj
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#163741 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He's like a five year-old. Whenever someone says something that is contrary to his childish world view, he feels compelled to make a stupid remark. He's a fool. Nobody takes him seriously.
Bloody iPhone - wanted to say it's always baby talk time with him when he replies to anyone disagreeing ...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163742 Feb 3, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I always get caught when I play act to be Sheilaa
Or wHEN Sheilaa plays act to be me.
-
Or is that you are so stupid you like to believe what ever that dumb brain of yours tell you to believe.
Baron, are we to take whatever you say seriously? You have ESTABLISHED that whatever you say is worth as much your knowledge of what ancient Makedones were:Zero value

of course no one can stop you from proving that you are an outrageously ignorant ( that's kindness) and consciously lying fraud.

zero value!

did you attend the funeral of Greece last year?
http://www.epikaira.gr/epikairo.php...

haha
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163743 Feb 3, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
oh.... it has nothing to do with sucking up...sometimes you just have to complement good, and let em know it. Regardless my personal dislikes for the messenger. But, substance isnt your strong suit, and i dont mean that in a bad way... Were eating cake.
if im so boring with no substance then don't post to me, easy dkhead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A physician's response to Islamophobia 5 min Old Pom 5
Our darling Angela 12 min Old Pom 4
Muslim Migrants Protest Closed EU Borders In Se... 16 min Old Pom 4
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 19 min Old Pom 319
Should Muslim terriosts be given Muslim furnials. 2 hr Island sucks 8
Fascism & Racism rising in America & England 2 hr Island sucks 46
Who is Allah?Allah is MOON Allah!see d Phases& ... 3 hr ALLAH d PAGAN ALLAH 2
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr Joel 253,557
84 year old priest beheaded in France 5 hr Faith 43
More from around the web