Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 7,824)

Showing posts 156,461 - 156,480 of355,833
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
Dhimmi Britain tolerate Muslim crimes of all degrees without any problems, but sends 21-year old to jail for dumping pig’s head at Mosque
January 23, 2013 · by admin · in Muslims WorldWide
They have been tolerating Muslim anti-semitism with violent attacks against innocent jews, Muslim sex grooming of young girls for ten years without interfering, Muslim hate crimes against non-Muslims, Muslim hate speeches and Muslim protests where they declare to behead people who “insult” their pedophile warlord.
But a pig’s head dumped at a mosque – absolutely not tolerated! Dhimmi Britain has laid bare their priorities. Pathetic.
Please read the amusing comment provided by Lucky Nizami of the Newbury Mosque Committee, highlighted in bold below.
Read more at:
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/01/2...
1A
Fyromians makedonkis claim that ….----SHEILAAAA CAN YOU HEAR ME ?-----

That JESUS CHRIST WAS …WHAT ELSE BUT A MACEDONIAN THAT IS MAKEDONKI !!!

********Except if he was a Makedon really ( and not a Monkeydon ) and he was Greek after all but that a fyromian will NEVER admit!
“Damn Greeks we’ve given you the Bushes , now how d’ ya like that huh”?

1B
Risto Popovski , another fyromian historian ( of the same calibre of course, of course) in his book
‘MONKEYdonian PARAmythology” page 10 explains ( as much explanation as the Dumb need, that is) how and why Jesus was a MONKEYDON!

****Sheilaaaaaa ,Read it!“
The New Testament, God reveals Himself to his New Select Monkeydonki people”

fear not MOnkey, Godski is with you always!!

ahahahahaa!!!

CLOWNS!!

what were ancient Makedones sheilaa?/

Greeks
or
Clowns?
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>yet you blame everone else for your problems... Sybil
if u say so...Mario
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>When "topgirl" posts from California, it is Mr. Softy.
swan girl is in California atm
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
Sadly a woman was gang raped in Saudi Arabia, the criminals were set free their words worth twice that of a woman is the reason.
Try explaining the wisdom, as I doubt there is any.
If God rules never change, then why did Mohammad change Moses law, or Jesus???
<quoted text>
The is the bone of contention. God"s laws did not change. Some changed God"s words to fit various political eras. God summed up and reiterated with the Quran and promised to preserve it Himself knwoing that the others will change his words. Does that answer your question. Note the Quran was written before the creation and remained with God till the time decreed by Him came about. This will also refute the claim that GOD aborgated some verses because
HE did not foresee something or the other
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Faith wrote:
http://www.thespec.com/news/wo rld/article/878783--massive-pi le-up-on-interstate-75-in-detr oit-kills-3
asians ?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I better be careful chatting to you--my wife is dangerously possessive and jealous.
and apparently a million miles away, still....No doubt looking for an eatery that serves rice and tea in northern china... you know, to shut youre big lips up, bagging on her relatives like you do...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fart from the "Slum-prophet"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats a day maker... too funny.... Slum-Prophet, Christos, i presume ??!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfilthy Muslims would not do you. Whom do you do?
There are no "unfilthy" muslims, you filthy muslim.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
But Nina doesn't repeat herself over and over - I might not understand what she says sometimes but she doesn't behave like a parrot.
Really Sheila - have a word with yourself. It's childish and pathetic and extremely boring
I don't give a crap what you think, I am not here to entertain you!!!! If you don't like what I post and you obviously don't scroll on by. You have a choice. Don't come whinging to me as I am not the least bit interested.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Bulgarian girl who marries a muslim is disowned by her family.
and rightfully so.... They should practice the habit in all Western countries, and a few stupid ice box ones...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
asians ?
I wonder.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahhaha fkn arabs
Indeed....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
The is the bone of contention. God"s laws did not change. Some changed God"s words to fit various political eras. God summed up and reiterated with the Quran and promised to preserve it Himself knwoing that the others will change his words. Does that answer your question. Note the Quran was written before the creation and remained with God till the time decreed by Him came about. This will also refute the claim that GOD aborgated some verses because
HE did not foresee something or the other
Your "god" is Satan. That renders your remarks moot.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
This is the only response you deserve and will be getting from me

Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
M doing well TTT I hope u r enjoying ur life too.....
gee, too bad,... wish you were hating life.... no, really.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you do make yourelf cry and then you make me feel pity for you
-
Is that when you are thinking of me, when you playing with your kitty?
-
At least my name is being useful to someone.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder.
I hear canada has a sh!tload... they shouldnt be allowed to drive in weather.

i lived in hong kong... I'm qualified to speak on the subject.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>There are no "unfilthy" muslims, you filthy muslim.
Eight, they think so highly of them selves... dont they read the news... the planet is sick and tired of the constant outrage, perversion and invading and martyring... ask Holland.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
WHERE ARE THE MUSLIM CHARITIES TO HELP OUT WOMAN WHO ARE STRUGGLING ON THEIR OWN WITH CHILDREN?
‘Protective’ custody: 13-year-old boy kept in chains for the past five years
By Anees Memon
Published: January 31, 2013
Waseem Kumbhar, 13, has been kept in chains by his mother, Fatima Kumbhar, for the past five years.
This family of Badin has been leading a hard life since the death of the boy’s father seven years ago. Allah Dino, who was a craftsman by profession, had cancer. After his death, Fatima and Waseem were left to fend for themselves.
Fatima recalls that Waseem’s condition began after he contracted fever but was not given proper treatment. Since then, his mental capacity has been decreasing gradually.
“I tried to buy medicines for him without whatever money I had, but I was unable to complete treatment,” she told daily Sindh Express.
She worries that if she does not keep him chained, he will leave the house and get lost. Fatima earns her livelihood by making dung cakes.
If she stays home to look after her son, the two of them will not be able to survive, she said.“I have to leave home early in the morning every day and come back at noon.”
She admits that it is difficult for her to take her son to the doctor because she has to roam around the entire city, looking for dung.“It is difficult to visit doctors in such a situation when earning for two meals a day is not an easy job.”
The doctors believe, however, that the boy can recover if he is treated properly.“He needs proper treatment and food,” advised Dr Shujjat Hussain Khwaja.“His recovery would be difficult, if he is not treated right away and is kept in chains.”
Torn between her family’s survival and her son’s special needs, Fatima worries what will happen to Waseem after her. She has visited several officials but no one has extended any help.“I am living among rich people but no one even bothers to look at me and my son.”
Published in The Express Tribune, January 30th, 2013.
-
Muslims take the saying literary: Charity starts at home and home is their own pockets.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

right, not eight

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 156,461 - 156,480 of355,833
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jewish Rabbi child Molestors never on the News 15 min Mujahid 2
Isra-Hell's war crimes. 21 min Mujahid 41
Children taught christians are liars. 29 min Quadratus 28
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr bmz 199,436
Palestinian brave girl facing the filthy Israe... 1 hr No Idols 63
Please sign the Peitition. 1 hr Mujahid 18
JJ: Tiny HAMAS taking it on mighty IDF_ and sco... 1 hr Quadratus 9
•••
•••