Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 515563 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#163418 Feb 2, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Go further back!
Alibaba and his fellow Muslim consorts are Cavemen....
and thieves....

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163419 Feb 2, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Sheila really, grow up - this constant copying and pasting yer own words is pathetic, it really is - like a 10 year old.
BUGGER OFF, I CAN POST WHAT I LIKE!!!!!! TELL NINA AND AS SOON AS SHE STOPS POSTING RIDICULOUS POSTS TO ME I WILL STOP POSTING THE SAME POST
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163421 Feb 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
no,.. they very christian. Does it matter their arsss is SOLD OUT AND OWNED BY TURKS? nahhh
aleef laaam meeem !
http://youtu.be/EGnt1GZww8E
I think we have them here....except we call them "Albanians". I actually saw one of the old women....wearing all black shawls and like army boots stealing grave blankets at a cemetery. The funeral director told me that these thieving witches sell them at flea markets.....Clearly they have no shame. G-D Fyromonkedonians!
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#163422 Feb 2, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Swanie did Khaled gave to brake from doing tricks that you are here?
maybe kokleds mom is washing swanies balls now too ???? you never know with these perverted algerish!t households...

now she hates lesbians what a perverted hateful jew and lesbian hating b!tch that filthy savage rimmist turned out to be....
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#163423 Feb 2, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
No one ever denied that the Arab and the Persian Muslims 1400 years ago were not smart.
-
What we are telling you, due to all the incestuous behavior of having sex with your mother, sisters, and first cousins, you Muslims created a pool of imbeciles and population of low IQ that in turn created Poverty, hence the reason poverty is so rife in Islamic countries.
excellent, true, good to know

and these are some of the reasons, i missed Baron44, Go Baron
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#163424 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
BUGGER OFF, I CAN POST WHAT I LIKE!!!!!! TELL NINA AND AS SOON AS SHE STOPS POSTING RIDICULOUS POSTS TO ME I WILL STOP POSTING THE SAME POST
OY !
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#163425 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatemonger spam queen
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#163426 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't do filthy muslims.
Unfilthy Muslims would not do you. Whom do you do?
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#163427 Feb 2, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I always was told I had a split personality lol
yet you blame everone else for your problems... Sybil
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#163428 Feb 2, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be enjoying your holiday with your boyfriend in Spain or you just lied to us that you went to Spain to spend good time with your man....
I hope you are not spending your holidays lonely and abandon island..
you know what i like best about spain... they threw the invading islamic scum off their land...

Wish they had the balls, to revisit the policy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163429 Feb 2, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>maybe kokleds mom is washing swanies balls now too ???? you never know with these perverted algerish!t households...
now she hates lesbians what a perverted hateful jew and lesbian hating b!tch that filthy savage rimmist turned out to be....
When "topgirl" posts from California, it is Mr. Softy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163430 Feb 2, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Hatemonger spam queen
Azz-monkey, propaganda-queen.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#163431 Feb 2, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
????
How did that discussion suddenly become about me?
Thats how Kunta... works... misdirection, change the subjest, blame anyone...

err, I mean Toby...
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163433 Feb 2, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Typical Greek Poutana trying to collect second prize
ohhh its my dancing Lolita hahahahahaha

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#163434 Feb 2, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Hatemonger spam queen
Another fart from the "Slum-prophet"
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163435 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>BUGGER OFF, I CAN POST WHAT I LIKE!!!!!! TELL NINA AND AS SOON AS SHE STOPS POSTING RIDICULOUS POSTS TO ME I WILL STOP POSTING THE SAME POST
But Nina doesn't repeat herself over and over - I might not understand what she says sometimes but she doesn't behave like a parrot.

Really Sheila - have a word with yourself. It's childish and pathetic and extremely boring
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#163436 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfilthy Muslims would not do you. Whom do you do?
A). All muslims are filthy (especially the males, the women are mostly deficient)

B) Muslims men will "do" anything... ALL OF EM !

C) this is not the sex chat forums, you filthy savage... go get your sexting elsewhere...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163437 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Dhimmi Britain tolerate Muslim crimes of all degrees without any problems, but sends 21-year old to jail for dumping pig’s head at Mosque
January 23, 2013 · by admin · in Muslims WorldWide
They have been tolerating Muslim anti-semitism with violent attacks against innocent jews, Muslim sex grooming of young girls for ten years without interfering, Muslim hate crimes against non-Muslims, Muslim hate speeches and Muslim protests where they declare to behead people who “insult” their pedophile warlord.
But a pig’s head dumped at a mosque – absolutely not tolerated! Dhimmi Britain has laid bare their priorities. Pathetic.
Please read the amusing comment provided by Lucky Nizami of the Newbury Mosque Committee, highlighted in bold below.
Read more at:
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/01/2...
1A
Fyromians makedonkis claim that ….----SHEILAAAA CAN YOU HEAR ME ?-----

That JESUS CHRIST WAS …WHAT ELSE BUT A MACEDONIAN THAT IS MAKEDONKI !!!

********Except if he was a Makedon really ( and not a Monkeydon ) and he was Greek after all but that a fyromian will NEVER admit!
“Damn Greeks we’ve given you the Bushes , now how d’ ya like that huh”?

1B
Risto Popovski , another fyromian historian ( of the same calibre of course, of course) in his book
‘MONKEYdonian PARAmythology” page 10 explains ( as much explanation as the Dumb need, that is) how and why Jesus was a MONKEYDON!

****Sheilaaaaaa ,Read it!“
The New Testament, God reveals Himself to his New Select Monkeydonki people”

fear not MOnkey, Godski is with you always!!

ahahahahaa!!!

CLOWNS!!

what were ancient Makedones sheilaa?/

Greeks
or
Clowns?
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163438 Feb 2, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>yet you blame everone else for your problems... Sybil
if u say so...Mario
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163439 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>When "topgirl" posts from California, it is Mr. Softy.
swan girl is in California atm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CNN show tells stories of Arab, Muslim American... 2 hr Rabby the trans 7
My snatch smells rancid. Help! 3 hr Rabby the trans 7
why does YOUR god punish non believers? (Apr '07) 3 hr J_a_n 287
4 friends slaughtered by muslims 3 hr Rabbeen supports ... 3
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 4 hr Bohica 11
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... (Aug '16) 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 456
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! (Apr '16) 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 52
More from around the web