Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 462025 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#163059 Feb 1, 2013
IRELAND GAVE THE WORLD

James Joyce, George Bernard Shaw, William Butler Yeats, Oscar Wilde, Samuel Beckett, Joyce Cary, and for your bible thumpers, CS Lewis, Francis Bacon, Robert Boyle, and the great Erwin Schroedinger.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163060 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Aliroger... It was beautifullu written...cheers my friend!!
hahahaha pathetic pandering puts.... ali was hoping TP was chinese... so when he claimed he had one,. he could produce your dummy.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163061 Feb 1, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Khaled please leave the States.....before it corrupts you. You still have the culture of North Africa inside of you but trust me soon you will become a true American and then I will read about you shooting up a school in the LA Times.
even the nice jewish kid sees the fikthy terrorist within... this should serve more of a warning to the innocent american citizens
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#163062 Feb 1, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had to take french lesson from you, I could not even finish primary school, your French is very poor for a French person trying to teach French.
défoncé that is how it is written.
and Un saltimbanque has no N in it.
By the way the La Coree du Nord is 1960's French.
2013 even the French uses Korea Du Nord
Same as le Royaume-Uni. is not used any more, today it is better known as l'Angleterre
Get with it, it is 2013 not 1960's.
Baron44 are you kidding me... aa french who respect himself used always angleterre for the land of people who hated them for 100 years and le royaume uni for specific situations...you can't understand these nuances because you are dumb...anyway La Coree is Korea... and if someone right now is writting it as Korea... the educated french will dissociate from him or his "anglicisation" of the french language....I am highly educated and my french is spoken only in certain closed circles "DANS LES SALONS PARISIENS"....so throw "l'ancre" and get out of you raw boat... I will teach you how to speak français in a month (whaoo I arrive to find the french c with numbers...lol)... so Baron de Carcassonne...are you up tp the challenge...lol
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#163063 Feb 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem with your so called "original post" is that it doesn't make any sense. Catholic priests do not have any wives and they do not get married, especially to six year old girls. They usually go for altar boys
No contest. Pro-V rests his case. Defense own witness incriminates defendant.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163064 Feb 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I’ve got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs
ahahahahahaaa

I love you !!!!

dwsee!!
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163065 Feb 1, 2013
Chaz where the feck are you ?
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163066 Feb 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
IRELAND GAVE THE WORLD

James Joyce, George Bernard Shaw, William Butler Yeats, Oscar Wilde, Samuel Beckett, Joyce Cary, and for your bible thumpers, CS Lewis, Francis Bacon, Robert Boyle, and the great Erwin Schroedinger.
:)
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#163067 Feb 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Family quits Bingham after anti-Muslim attacks
Catrin Nye By Catrin Nye BBC Asian Network
A Muslim family say they have been forced to move from their home after offensive graffiti and a cross wrapped in ham were left outside their house.
Murad Alam, 39, said his wife and two sons, aged eight and 10, had moved out of their home in Bingham, Nottinghamshire, to a "safe" place.
Mr Alam said he had found his son plotting escape routes on his computer after the "horrific" attacks last year.
"My wife and children also had names called at them in the street," he said.
My wife and children were called names in the street like paki and tramp”
"The first incident was when the big, wooden cross, wrapped in ham, fell into the house after a knock at the door," said Mr Alam.
He said they had names such as "Paki" and "tramp" shouted at them in the street.
"The kids have been abused a number of times; the eldest had smoke blown in his face by an elderly local gentleman."
'Explaining racism'
Offensive graffiti was also painted on the path outside the family home.
"It really annoys me that they should use a cross and try and turn this into a religious argument," said Mr Alam.
"My family were terrified from the very first incident; my wife had never experienced racism, neither had my kids.
"In fact I had to explain to my children what racism even was, because they're so young they didn't understand the concept that someone could dislike you because of your skin colour or religion."
The family has now moved to West Bridgford where they say they feel safe.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottingh...
Thanks. Now that is one truth, halleluja
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#163068 Feb 1, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
My wife's words or not worth 1/2 of mine.
<quoted text>
After this statement I doubt you will be married for long.
danetoo

London, UK

#163069 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>Baron44 are you kidding me... aa french who respect himself used always angleterre for the land of people who hated them for 100 years and le royaume uni for specific situations...you can't understand these nuances because you are dumb...anyway La Coree is Korea... and if someone right now is writting it as Korea... the educated french will dissociate from him or his "anglicisation" of the french language....I am highly educated and my french is spoken only in certain closed circles "DANS LES SALONS PARISIENS"....so throw "l'ancre" and get out of you raw boat... I will teach you how to speak français in a month (whaoo I arrive to find the french c with numbers...lol)... so Baron de Carcassonne...are you up tp the challenge...lol
Highly educated Lolololol ....

Pull the other one .... it's so obvious you're not.
danetoo

London, UK

#163070 Feb 1, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely agree - absolutely :)
You would lol ..

Location hidden

#163071 Feb 1, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Never, you have to be blind.
-
She is a nice person, even my dad told that when she was servicing the boys at the back of the toilet blocks.
you choose easy battles.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#163072 Feb 1, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Khaled please leave the States.....before it corrupts you. You still have the culture of North Africa inside of you but trust me soon you will become a true American and then I will read about you shooting up a school in the LA Times.
...lol Yoav... May be I overstayed and abused my host country hospitality.. I will not be the casualty of the LA time "colonnes"...because I am North African and do not do school shooting... for that you have to be white (European descent) and disturbed....and of course each of your parents have an AK-47 in its closet (just in case they are divorced)...But thank you Yoav to remind me that I might be Americanized....lol

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#163073 Feb 1, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
What's potaco?
Don't be silly, you being irish would have been smoking that irish marijuana substitute from 3 years onwards!

Its probably the main factor to blame for your shabby upbringing!

Location hidden

#163074 Feb 1, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Go to bed you need your beauty sleep, so that you can be ready for work
doing your tricks.
you choose easy battles However , I dont blame you . You've learnt your lesson -

and yet ..you are getting on my nerves. Which is something you're not gonna like , Baron!!!!

so it's either Lena is the love or your life that has badly dumbed you or you are a vindictive coward who chooses easy battles.

Not wise to get on my nerves Baron!!!!

how about.. you ... changed your tune ???

think about it cause I hate to see "men" overabusing the title

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Location hidden

#163075 Feb 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
IRELAND GAVE THE WORLD
Nothing wrong with the irish.

But you see LH is a pretendscot who refuses to admit that she is irish (half her family lives there)

So as a matter of fact its not me scorning the irish, Its her!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163076 Feb 1, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>I hope swanies commander, father of the kid, leads the charge, in a "nucular" submarine...
Go Swanie's kid's father!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163078 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot ... just whisper it to me...
Oh yes, Milena gave me this message for you....
"Ebi si majkata,pedere!".... I don't know what it means.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Location hidden

#163079 Feb 1, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
No and I've nae clue wtf yer on about?
SUBTEXTS PLEASE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min JOEL GEN Y 230,461
DY: Gandi was pro-Islam - Indians wake up! 7 min Darth Yoshi 1
DY: India burn female daughters 11 min Darth Yoshi 1
NO women Prophets. Why? 14 min Jan 2
Muslim men and especially women don't have much... 50 min Darth Yoshi 6
DY: US Astronauts drink urine at ISS 53 min Darth Yoshi 4
If Muhammad were alive, ISIS would have won by now 1 hr george whyte 116
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 2 hr zdsf 1,544
More from around the web