Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
156,021 - 156,040 of 356,803 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Love Hurghada

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>....umm yeah, I knew that. I have posted in the Egyptian forum a few times after I found out you guys are all posting from there...even spoken to you there I believe.

If you are referring to what I said to Khaled- it was a tongue-in-cheek response for him trying to kick Faith outta here. LOL.

Anyways, off now. Take Care Ali.
Thanks Tam, these years will be the best of your life ( until you have babies)- study hard but have fun - and don't spend so much time on here :)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
'We'- who the feck's 'we'?
-
Not you.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>you know... we the folk taht call the kok, the STUPID PERVERTED Kok that he is.... and ... iots more than a handful, you delusional dope.
I blame the egyptsh!t linen
Always abusive language when adressing a Lady... you filthy mouth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...Danetoo is craving my attention... run along shill there is nothing to see in here...lol
-
Now I understand when you answer my post.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't live in Southern California... you live in the hood in Venice Beach...lol
they dont get much stupider than you... and theres a reason they say these islamic scumbags are so UNFUNNY... this childish banter...

"you dont live in so cal" ??????

hey supid islamic Kok... MY ISP SAYS VENICE.... get it... THE LOCATION OF MY PROVIDER, you ignorant bendouin... had your mom not been abused by all you5r dads relatives, you might have been smarter,.i think some one pounded your little head while still in ur mamas ass..

lol my middle finger you unfunny stupid stooge.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Not you.
TRUE DAT !
Love Hurghada

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>*we*.... you know very well ...

not you *we*... but *we*- and not the royal *we* either.
Um ok lol - nice Chardonnay is it?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks D2! LOL.
Hope you`re having a great Friday night.
next LH will be asking... "whos you're ?"
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nah....5 continents, 20 or so countries.... Better traveled and educated than a filthy desert rat like you or your monkey troupe family will ever be, macaca.
You stupid...Antartica is not a continent.....lol

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there something wrong with not having a command of English? Especially when it's someone's second language? Hmm?
I know you want to protect "poor" khaled ..

When he attempts to play the superior "us real Americans" card and how well educated he is and how much he has "given to his community" - as he has done several times in his last few posts - I think it is appropriate to point out that his English is appalling and that he sounds anything but well educated.

Just as when he attempted to "educate" TTT - who sounds far more intelligent and educated than Khaled - any time.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
His name is Jack and his mouth is arse hence the affectionate term
Jackarse!
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Did you mention pissing on corpses?
http://therionorteline.files.wordpress.com/20...
such an honor, to have some civilized piss for a change, i imagine... maybe it will linger in paradise, so the 72 virgins have something pleasant to smell.

fatima said to terrorist looking fcuk number 1... American ?, i can smell civility from amile away... awesome !
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you stupid arse does not have a tele and does not know the news...lol...
The young Jin El Young is threatening to test more of his rockets and he might help the Syrian Dictator to have some.... Who do you think Bashar will nuke first... You don't live in Southern California... you live in the hood in Venice Beach...lol
Oh no! And here we are defenseless! America has no navy, air force or massive nuclear arsenal! We better bomb those zipper-head fcks into oblivion before they get too uppity.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
with that stash and beard... its hard to define your mom as a lady, per se'

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Um ok lol - nice Chardonnay is it?
having a nice Rioja .... lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon you will experience ...North Coreans....lol
-
You sure you meant North Coreans?
and not North Koreans?
-
Even in French it is Korea.
-
Khaled repeat after me Je suis Stupide.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell him, Mr. Softy!

"These old bags are cartoons... they never had pleasure in their life ... they went through it without an essential organ for pleasure... they are dry and nobody want them even the looneys here look at them like the are part of Topix furniture... Poor Trisha...Poor Ravenclaw... I understand why the trolls dislike you for years...."

"Danetoo...you can get your RJ [rimjob]* by just going south on Santa Monica Blvd... at night....
Say hi to your felthy friends...Aisha the new convert and Trisha and Ravenclaw who lost lately their cl*ts... I fell sad for them..."

"don't listen to Trisha and Ravenclaw... since they had theirs cl*ts removed ... they feel going after every female in Topix...It's the nature of the beast....Poor Trisha... Poor Ravenclaw... hope one day they will find you a cure to be woman again..."

"You are already a sionist b@tch... you are just a shill who doesn't deserve raising a child in her house..." [to Faith]

." you don't deserve being a mother... you sionist shill ...selling to the sionist the most precious think that a 5 year old little girl will cherish... the integrity of her mother...
Algerian men give you the middle finger...sionist wh@re" [to Faith]

"Nobody love you or your shill friends... you are hated by all ...christians moslems and jews... you are a shill ... everybody despise you shill...even your little girl will
despise you trailer trash..." [to Faith]

Yes, like all filthy muslims, Mr. Softy's insecurity about women dominates his treatment of them. He is afraid of women. That is why he chooses the brain-damaged and weak-minded Icelander to manipulate and control. It is a shameful and sickening display.

"You pos...always try to demeane female posters when you don't have arguments to oppose them... why you don't tone it down,,,ahole."

---- Mr. Softy (2013)
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>His name is Jack and his mouth is arse hence the affectionate term
Jackarse!
wow from the mind ofgf the brilliant... NOT...

I just imagine your poor gma... i mean yaya... standing in that pasture oh so long ago, then your Turk grandfathers arrived, and brutally raped the poor beast.... speaking of inbreds, this one egyptsh!t raised, to reinforce the savagery within... allah alabla, salami... pork of course.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you want to protect "poor" khaled ..
When he attempts to play the superior "us real Americans" card and how well educated he is and how much he has "given to his community" - as he has done several times in his last few posts - I think it is appropriate to point out that his English is appalling and that he sounds anything but well educated.
Just as when he attempted to "educate" TTT - who sounds far more intelligent and educated than Khaled - any time.
He good man
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>His name is Jack and his mouth is arse hence the affectionate term
Jackarse!
Your name is Jack, Mr. Meoff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 min JOEL 199,923
Islamism: Religion or Ideology? 8 min Mahmood 1
JJ: Tiny HAMAS taking it on mighty IDF_ and sco... 20 min Solysombra 23
Is Sex during Ramadan a sin 23 min Rusty Tin Can 46
Blasphemy against Christ is allowed since it is... 30 min religinuts 37
Pakistani barbarians murder "heritics" 32 min Voyager3 1
De Lopes in the Puerto rico forum bashing islam 34 min I beat CRAP out of BIGOTS 44
Muslims hate Aisha wife of Muhammad 39 min ashkar supports Hamas 14
•••
•••