Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 522422 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sher e Panjab

Preston, Australia

#163218 Feb 1, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he was...Arabs enslaved Black Africans for 1000+ years, more than twice as long as Europeans did.

I used to know cases in Toronto of Somali Muslims getting tuned by Arabs for dating their sisters. LOL.
Hahahhaha fkn arabs

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#163219 Feb 1, 2013
Persians are not that into Islam, that why it so odd the rulers are radical. I am speaking of the Muslim Persians the others of course hate Islam.
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan no need to hid under ur bad ...its ur xislamic Persian wife who is chanting Long Live Hizbolla...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#163220 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Milena, think about all the people you know. Who are the funnest to hang out with? Yes. I'm going to hell.......I'll see you there.
I'm not going to hell,cause I don't believe in hell.I don't believe in heaven either.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163221 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry. I won't stalk you. I'll just admire you from afar.
ok my little cherry lol

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#163222 Feb 1, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think being mentally challenged has any correlation with race, sorry.
Besides... I've never seen her, so I wouldn't know if she had red hair and dry skin.
Hope you're doing well KOA.
M doing well TTT I hope u r enjoying ur life too.....
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163223 Feb 1, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
That is Lena selling her tricks
you are warped fishbrains
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163224 Feb 1, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
A partial credit to Mary Jane?
Suck on that Lena!:)
hey????? wanna explain willis

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#163225 Feb 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
True,I don't practice but I wouldn't have married a muslim.It has to be a man from a Christian background.Not necessarily a practicing Christian but of Christian background.Bulgarian girl who marries a muslim is disowned by her family.
I understand the disinclination with Muslims, but why so particular on Christians? Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs, Hindus, Zoroastrians....options aren't exactly limited. LOL.

Or is it a cultural norm? Its pretty much the same in South Asia.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163226 Feb 1, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he was...Arabs enslaved Black Africans for 1000+ years, more than twice as long as Europeans did.
I used to know cases in Toronto of Somali Muslims getting tuned by Arabs for dating their sisters. LOL.
In Michigan, the arabs own all of the ghetto party stores and gas stations. The arabs work behind walls of bullet-proof glass. The blacks and arabs hate each other with a passion. It is almost comical.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163227 Feb 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to hell,cause I don't believe in hell.I don't believe in heaven either.
Neither do I. What ever happens, I hope that all the dogs I have had during my life will be there.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#163228 Feb 1, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahhaha fkn arabs
You say this now....yet cry bloody murder against Zionism whenever the Palestinians get decimated after instigating conflict. LOL.

Classic Nazir.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#163229 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>In Michigan, the arabs own all of the ghetto party stores and gas stations. The arabs work behind walls of bullet-proof glass. The blacks and arabs hate each other with a passion. It is almost comical.
Dearborn and Detroit should have a turf war. LOL.

East of Eden

#163230 Feb 1, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand the disinclination with Muslims, but why so particular on Christians? Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs, Hindus, Zoroastrians....options aren't exactly limited. LOL.
Or is it a cultural norm? Its pretty much the same in South Asia.
Because there aren't many of those in Bulgaria.Besides,Bulgarians aren't very happy to mix with different cultures.But muslims are a definite no no.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163231 Feb 1, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
B R I L L I A N T... hey swanie you stupid pandering b!tch, what do you have tyo say about your KOks voice now....
I'm sure this will help the people searching...
Atta Girl faith, keep upo the most excellent work... i love being refreshed, with the voice of the filthy deniers...
Oh LH LENA SNEAK and a few others RTEAD EM AND WEEP... what excuses will you make other than I NEVER SAW IT ?????
hahahahahaha FESS UP YOU LYING B!TCHES... yes, Kokled told D2 to rim em..... its here in BLACK AND WHITE, with out the islamic pandering spin, and lame lies....
Lena sneak??? lying b!tches?? u better have a good reason for calling me & LH that, fess up!

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#163232 Feb 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>hey????? wanna explain willis
Willis? Umm...I guess that makes two of us who've been drinking today.

I was referring back to our little spat from last week- with you insinuating that Cartooni's mind is wiped from smoking weed.

East of Eden

#163233 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Neither do I. What ever happens, I hope that all the dogs I have had during my life will be there.
Neh,I'm going somewhere else.I really don't care about a place filled with dogs.

East of Eden

#163234 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>In Michigan, the arabs own all of the ghetto party stores and gas stations. The arabs work behind walls of bullet-proof glass. The blacks and arabs hate each other with a passion. It is almost comical.
Gee,did you hear about that accident on the Michigan-Illinois border?A guy was driving into the wrong lane on the highway and he hit a car,killing the other driver and himself.When they went to notify his wife about the accident they found his whole family dead.He had killed them earlier.That was really messed up.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163235 Feb 1, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>aww!! that's progress Lena!!
hahaha
hehe im gonna make him do the tsifteli for me in his thong LOOOL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#163236 Feb 1, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
read my previous post!!!
you can play smart aleck with everyone BUT ME!
SO..
If lena is y our nonstop poutana I 'll= show you whos the non stop loser!
-
-
Are you willing to work for me as a poutana?
-
Oooops look who I asking, grandma Nina Q, forget it, as they say in English, you be a LIABILITY.
-
At your age: You would not to be able to buy the salt to put in the porridge, from your earnings.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#163237 Feb 1, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
ahaha ah vre Lena.. I love the way you put them in their place!!!
you bad witch !
ahaha
im gonna be fishboys worst nightmare, his mistake was pushing my greek button too far, hell live to regret it lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Student's Anti-Islam Article Retracted Due To '... (Jun '15) 10 hr RecoveringRacist 13
Poll It's NOT up to you fools anymore. WE are NOW ca... (Jun '11) 18 hr Aliroger1 191
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... Sun J_a_n 33
How I Came to Islam ... ! (Mar '07) Sat Khan 41
Las Vegas Shooting Oct 20 J_a_n 58
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
More from around the web