Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 377,815

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#162849 Feb 1, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
No....but who is he to assert his authority and undermine the views of Faith, Cartooni, and Chazmo? Especially when the aforementioned have had many generations born, bred, and bled for the nation?
You give D2 flak and tell her to leave your country....but, in stark contrast, I haven't seen her try and show up as speaking for all Brits and UK residents...
brilliant.. to bad all truth and logic is wasted on an inbred assbag,. and when i say assbag, i mean literally....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#162850 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Khaled's chivalry towards women is by now legendary.
"You pos...always try to demeane female posters when you don't have arguments to oppose them... why you don't tone it down,,,ahole.
-- Khaled to Baron.
......Well, except if you disagree with his juvenile, crackpot bullsh*t that mimics from Spathis. Then his true character (or lack thereof) comes shining through......
"These old bags are cartoons... they never had pleasure in their life ... they went through it without an essential organ for pleasure... they are dry and nobody want them even the looneys here look at them like the are part of Topix furniture... Poor Trisha...Poor Ravenclaw... I understand why the trolls dislike you for years...."
"Danetoo...you can get your RJ [rimjob]* by just going south on Santa Monica Blvd... at night....
Say hi to your felthy friends...Aisha the new convert and Trisha and Ravenclaw who lost lately their cl*ts... I fell sad for them..."
"don't listen to Trisha and Ravenclaw... since they had theirs cl*ts removed ... they feel going after every female in Topix...It's the nature of the beast....Poor Trisha... Poor Ravenclaw... hope one day they will find you a cure to be woman again..."
"You are already a sionist b@tch... you are just a shill who doesn't deserve raising a child in her house..." [to Faith]
." you don't deserve being a mother... you sionist shill ...selling to the sionist the most precious think that a 5 year old little girl will cherish... the integrity of her mother...
Algerian men give you the middle finger...sionist wh@re" [to Faith]
"Nobody love you or your shill friends... you are hated by all ...christians moslems and jews... you are a shill ... everybody despise you shill...even your little girl will
despise you trailer trash..." [to Faith]
Yes, like all filthy muslims, Mr. Softy's insecurity about women dominates his treatment of them. He is afraid of women. That is why he chooses the brain-damaged and weak to manipulate and control. It is a shameful and sickening display.
"You pos...always try to demeane female posters when you don't have arguments to oppose them... why you don't tone it down,,,ahole."
---- Mr. Softy (2013)
-
In French they will say touché.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162851 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Syriana... now Sheila can watch it... and anyone in Ossie land...lol
I believe ... people outside of the US will be as disturbed as Americans when they realize how the neo cons and the sionists in America took them for a ride for more than a decade...lol
I understand the swift reaction of the Algerians when the terrorists took the In Amenas base...they did not want any involvement of the US and did not give them time to concoct a plan...Because of the neo cons in America... the world is suspicious of America...
Those theories are laughable. You don't really believe them. You are just trying to be antagonistic by making a mockery of the deaths of innocent Americans. Further proof that you are not American and never will be. We regard you as our enemy. You are truly sickening.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#162852 Feb 1, 2013
Syriana wrote:
I must correct Baron BallLess :)
I was already married when I left the country.
I was already married when I returned to the country.
I was already married when I left the country and other countries and returned again and I am still married.
"Castrato" hahaha, I can't help it, such a apt description!
Of course it goes with out saying, you were also shared with the male relatives... I hope you didnt have to raise a male child....

Location hidden

#162853 Feb 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text> and why are u up so early, still trying to get that blow-up to perform, even blow-ups wont perform for castratos LMAO
-
Where I am was 2 pm in the afternoon where I am. siesta time.
-
Where you are in Canberra is only Poutana will come home at that time of the morning.
-
I just knew it that you could be nothing better than a poutana, the coming home time alone tells me more than enough.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#162854 Feb 1, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>youre gonna be a prisoner .... soon
I am already a prisonier ...of love....lol
How your banishment going through.... you are at the edge of the world now... your tribe let you down...lol
I forget...there is now only a Tamil (a foreigner go figure) who stick to your side... and D2 of course (another foreigner..lol)....
I hope you will find reason during your banishment and learn the Coran... to become a moslem of course....
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#162855 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... you have to go to the hood to get an internet provider...lol
Venice Beach, California ...lol
yeah stupid... venice is
da hood" ???? what a fcuking islamic moron... re read the demographics, you filthy savage and stupid fcuking north afrish!t moron...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162856 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#111756Sep 13, 2012

Judged:222

"Look Cartooni... stop being a Drama Queen... Lena wanted to date some North African guys... It's OK to date North Africans... they have a reputation to be fierce and hot... The problem is when they saw her picture... a lot of them went nut and wanted to date her... I just put a small add in an Algerian forum with her pic ... and they came like ants at her site... and all came at the same time and started asking her questions ... what's your Greek name? How much money in your account you have now right now? Will you marry me... I am cute and I need a green card asap... and this froze her computer... So now I don't know what Lena is going to do. lol,"

He admits he is a stalker and that he facilitates the stalking of his stalker friends.

Location hidden

#162857 Feb 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>aha why don't u tell me how I should think
-
Go to bed poutana, to wake up fresh again, to start all over.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#162858 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know ...everytime I see cartooni coming in the thread this song come in mind....lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9bZkp7q19f0XX
because you have the braqin of a 12 year old, you stupid inbred sh!t...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#162859 Feb 1, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartooni has never ever been here to "date" women .... Seriously ....
You really are sooooo wrong - he's never given that impression to any women in here or any other forum - it's ridiculous to think otherwise
Unlike yourself who giggles like a young girl at Nina when she made a joke at you ... Like "hihihihi" ... Ohhhh dear me !!!
I once told u love is blind .....that's why u can't see any fault in that pido cartooni ......he is a deeply fkng womanize man .....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162860 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#111269Sep 12, 2012

Judged:555

Khaled wrote:
Danetoo ... stop talking about private life of TopGirl... you are not authorized to do so... In case you persiste I will allow TopGirl to release your private information in here..
Don't talk about her private life . peiod.

Khaled
Lake Forest, CA

Yes, he believes in discretion. He is outraged about releasing any woman's "private information"....Well except when he "places small ads" on Lena's behalf.....Or discusses Swanie's nether region.....

......Classy!
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#162861 Feb 1, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
By saying he am sure you mean me.
-
Let's get the facts right, I never called you a slut.
-
A poutana yes.

Does my sexiness upset you?

Does it come as a surprise

That I dance like I’ve got diamonds

At the meeting of my thighs

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

Hamilton, Canada

#162862 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know me... no you don't... you have no idea of my status in the US... You are an emigrant Tamil in Canada... what is your beef telling me which right I have in the US...Do you think that emigrants in the US don't have the right to legislate and rule... I gave you an example how an emigrant in the US can work hard and achieve to obtain the highest position in the land... he will rule on people like Cartooni, Faith and Chazmo... This is America...you don't rule like in your country or Europe by blood lineage... the smrter you are the more people ypu rule over...(I almost said you roll over...lol)... you idiot... stay in school and study instead of following brain damaged Cartooni...
BTW... your parents might be wealthy... but you you don't have nothing ... zero... finish your schooling and go to work... be productive... may be in 10 years you might be rich...otherwise keep your mouth shut ... until you will be able to pay for your soup...Minou Tamil
What a moron. I've lived in Canada far longer than you have in the U.S....and yet you call me an "emigrant"? LMAO.

You are not Elias Zerhouni. You are not qualified politically to "rule" or pontificate anything regarding American policies. You are an immigrant who runs a gas station (by your own admission)....your ancestors never fought for America's survival, and you don't serve in the armed forces. You are nothing but a leech who fled your country for greener pastures and have now developed a sense of entitlement, believing that you now have the legitimate right to speak for Americans. I am not the one who has to accomplish anything....you see, I don't pretend that I am a "true Canadian" and downplay the sentiments of my contemporaries. The fact that you are not self-cognizant over the flaws in your character speaks volumes...

I do "pay for my own soup"....food, water, shelter, clothing, drugs, alcohol, strippers, tuition...all comes out of my own pocket. Sorry, you lose!

I see this is now the second time you've attacked Cartooni in a completely unrelated post....your inferiority complex is showing, Berber. He's a legend, and that is how he will be received... get used to it.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#162863 Feb 1, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
the conspiricy films have been around for years, the only idiots making a stink are the islamic savages and scumbags like you, who also stink, like the sh!t they believe... you know Like satan pissing in your ear, you mongrol... no one is disturbed exceopt the idiots in your sheithole...
First of all it's "conspiracy"....seco nd it's fairly new on Hulu...third all the scientists are overwelmingly whithe Americans...third they are saying that the neo con conservative blew up the twin towers ?(fcking criminals)... fourth....Real Americans are disturbed by this news...ahole.... The word "Liberty" is the first word the first graders learn in American schools...ahole.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#162864 Feb 1, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
may i ask u why u treat lena in this way? she is nice
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162865 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I am already a prisonier ...of love....lol
How your banishment going through.... you are at the edge of the world now... your tribe let you down...lol
I forget...there is now only a Tamil (a foreigner go figure) who stick to your side... and D2 of course (another foreigner..lol)....
I hope you will find reason during your banishment and learn the Coran... to become a moslem of course....
Actually, your only friend is Spathis....well and that bubble-head, but I don't think she even counts. You are the most despised and moronic person on topix. You don't even realize what a fool you have made of yourself and....unfortunately...of poor Swamie.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#162866 Feb 1, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
dance for me my ball-less little b!tch)))))
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#162867 Feb 1, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
im about to go to work unlike u on here 24/7 boxhead
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162868 Feb 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I’ve got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs
Well....That generates an interesting visual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min El Cid 203,355
Child Molestation in America 34 min Mujahid means brave 31
Perth mosques, Islamic school vandalised 48 min Old Pom 14
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 51 min John Voxx 51,243
UVA student Hannah Graham ? 1 hr Mujahid means brave 15
911 was an inside job - Oliver Stone. 1 hr Mujahid means brave 17
Kerry: Extremism Not Linkedto Islam; Factors In... 1 hr Mujahid means brave 8
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 7 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 49

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE