Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 371,771

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#162829 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lena... did you hook up with any of the ants who showed up yesterday... Algerians are hot.... isn't ...lol
LOL no but I had to put some monkeydonskis in their place:D
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#162830 Feb 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
His real name is Farinelli,you know,LMAO!
hahahaha
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#162831 Feb 1, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you on about? What relevance does that have to do with what I spoke about?
I reiterate- what right do YOU have to speak for America and accuse Faith, Cartooni, etc. for being "treacherous neo-cons"? You are neither a politician nor have any historic ties to the country you live in.
And you don't need to lecture me on success....Asian/South Asian Americans (non-Muslims) are by median the most educated and wealthy demographic in the country. Learn something.
Do you know me... no you don't... you have no idea of my status in the US... You are an emigrant Tamil in Canada... what is your beef telling me which right I have in the US...Do you think that emigrants in the US don't have the right to legislate and rule... I gave you an example how an emigrant in the US can work hard and achieve to obtain the highest position in the land... he will rule on people like Cartooni, Faith and Chazmo... This is America...you don't rule like in your country or Europe by blood lineage... the smrter you are the more people ypu rule over...(I almost said you roll over...lol)... you idiot... stay in school and study instead of following brain damaged Cartooni...
BTW... your parents might be wealthy... but you you don't have nothing ... zero... finish your schooling and go to work... be productive... may be in 10 years you might be rich...otherwise keep your mouth shut ... until you will be able to pay for your soup...Minou Tamil
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#162832 Feb 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>LOL no but I had to put some monkeydonskis in their place:D
ahahahahah...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#162833 Feb 1, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Geeez why doesn't cartooni just ask Sheila for a date and be done with it!
Faith likes animals, she can't be all bad. ;)
<quoted text>
you realize were on a forum thousands of miles apart.... I'm not an ignorant fcuking perverted muslim who thinks political threads are for screwing and dating,... you pandering barbarians slave.... your pathetic engagement with the King Fu Panda, from the saudi sh!thole, shows the exact color of your stupid as sh!t skin... and you wonder why "they" think your a sneak... personally from the content. your just a stupid fcuking pathetic barbaric muslim, looking for love in all the wrong places... in King fus case, a fcuking stable....
you know Shirlz, cause were all here for dating purposes... well according to the religion of sh!t and the pathetic panderers like you....
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#162834 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
"Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#103311Aug 17, 2012
Judged:211
"... most of the girls in here have olive skin (summer time they tan)... and I did not change my tune and my style.. I am the same guy since I came "hunting" Faith from the Algerian forum... "
Uughhhhhh! He makes my skin crawl.
I am a hunter Faith...you are a gatherer...lol

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#162835 Feb 1, 2013
Syriana wrote:
:))or Antonio Bernacchi...
<quoted text>
Farinelli has a better ring to it,LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162836 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know me... no you don't... you have no idea of my status in the US... You are an emigrant Tamil in Canada... what is your beef telling me which right I have in the US...Do you think that emigrants in the US don't have the right to legislate and rule... I gave you an example how an emigrant in the US can work hard and achieve to obtain the highest position in the land... he will rule on people like Cartooni, Faith and Chazmo... This is America...you don't rule like in your country or Europe by blood lineage... the smrter you are the more people ypu rule over...(I almost said you roll over...lol)... you idiot... stay in school and study instead of following brain damaged Cartooni...
BTW... your parents might be wealthy... but you you don't have nothing ... zero... finish your schooling and go to work... be productive... may be in 10 years you might be rich...otherwise keep your mouth shut ... until you will be able to pay for your soup...Minou Tamil
You are not now, nor will you ever be accepted as an American. Get used to it monkey-boy. You can wish all you want....That will not change the way us real Americans look at you. Now get me a Slurpee and a lottery ticket, boy!
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#162837 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we know you, judging from your stupidity, your a north afrish!t, with just enough cash for airfare.... and well you nabbed another invading idiot, who once despised you5r filthy parents for the inbreeding savages they are... as proven by the result, you... you fcuking perverted blight to this country.... does your anti semite dad hate the jews as much as you... and do his jew clients know ?

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#162838 Feb 1, 2013
I'm not !
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
you know Shirlz, cause were all here for dating purposes...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162839 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahah...
Get your hand of your pants, you disgusting sleaze!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162840 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are a monkey and I am an American.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#162841 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
"Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#103311Aug 17, 2012
Judged:211
"... most of the girls in here have olive skin (summer time they tan)... and I did not change my tune and my style.. I am the same guy since I came "hunting" Faith from the Algerian forum... "
Uughhhhhh! He makes my skin crawl.
makes every civilized persons skin crawl, the "hunting" of US citizens from within their own borders.... HOW Homeland Security hasnt acted on this post alone..... he sniffed out his GF's slickery pie, while hunting faith.... HELLO TERRORIST ON BOARD !!!!!!!!
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#162842 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
youre gonna be a prisoner .... soon
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#162843 Feb 1, 2013
Syriana wrote:
You're right, we don't!:)found it on here, thanks,
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/911-explosive-...
1-2-3 Viva Faith's Racoon ....
<quoted text>
Thank you Syriana... now Sheila can watch it... and anyone in Ossie land...lol
I believe ... people outside of the US will be as disturbed as Americans when they realize how the neo cons and the sionists in America took them for a ride for more than a decade...lol
I understand the swift reaction of the Algerians when the terrorists took the In Amenas base...they did not want any involvement of the US and did not give them time to concoct a plan...Because of the neo cons in America... the world is suspicious of America...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#162844 Feb 1, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Geeez why doesn't cartooni just ask Sheila for a date and be done with it!
Faith likes animals, she can't be all bad. ;)
<quoted text>
why dont i just ask you for a date.... Im sure your savage husband wont mind, doesnt he just pass you around to his relatives anyway ?... unlike Vic, who may actually stand up and resist, an invasion of his wifey...

i mean, you do seem to be pleading for "romance"... you pathetic idiot.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#162845 Feb 1, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>you realize were on a forum thousands of miles apart.... I'm not an ignorant fcuking perverted muslim who thinks political threads are for screwing and dating,... you pandering barbarians slave.... your pathetic engagement with the King Fu Panda, from the saudi sh!thole, shows the exact color of your stupid as sh!t skin... and you wonder why "they" think your a sneak... personally from the content. your just a stupid fcuking pathetic barbaric muslim, looking for love in all the wrong places... in King fus case, a fcuking stable....
you know Shirlz, cause were all here for dating purposes... well according to the religion of sh!t and the pathetic panderers like you....
I don't know ...everytime I see cartooni coming in the thread this song come in mind....lol
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#162846 Feb 1, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>youre gonna be a prisoner .... soon
Lol... you have to go to the hood to get an internet provider...lol
Venice Beach, California ...lol
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#162847 Feb 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Syriana... now Sheila can watch it... and anyone in Ossie land...lol
I believe ... people outside of the US will be as disturbed as Americans when they realize how the neo cons and the sionists in America took them for a ride for more than a decade...lol
I understand the swift reaction of the Algerians when the terrorists took the In Amenas base...they did not want any involvement of the US and did not give them time to concoct a plan...Because of the neo cons in America... the world is suspicious of America...
the conspiricy films have been around for years, the only idiots making a stink are the islamic savages and scumbags like you, who also stink, like the sh!t they believe... you know Like satan pissing in your ear, you mongrol... no one is disturbed exceopt the idiots in your sheithole...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#162848 Feb 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll dance on your grave,King.You feel me?
I always advice you not to take anything seriously ...but half of ur brain might be taken away by Stinking shtbag Barron44....and I guess remaining half is unused ..
Hmmmmm ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mohammad 23 min Old Pom 34
Kerry: 'The Real Face of Islam is a Peaceful Re... 26 min BeHereNow 149
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 30 min JOEL 202,275
Non-Muslims are a primitive people, just sayin' 41 min Mujahid 3
US Ans Arab Allies Hit ISIL In Syria 41 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 1
TT: I just deposited a 'Jesus' in the wc bowl ! 1 hr bmz 11
hindu madarchod hote hai ya betichod ya souriya... (Sep '13) 2 hr HAMZA 46
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE