Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
155,601 - 155,620 of 365,459 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#162538 Jan 31, 2013
Khalid speaking about TG.. real classy guy, huh??

http://postimage.org/image/gj86r6t2d/
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You losers have beat that word "shill" into the ground.....Which is ironic, considering that you, monkey-boy and Spathis are the three biggest shills on the internet.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162539 Jan 31, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Khalid speaking about TG.. real classy guy, huh??
http://postimage.org/image/gj86r6t2d/
<quoted text>
He doesn't even realize that he has done anything wrong.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162540 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Baron...did you see me before posting propaganda in here...This is serious... there is an inquiry done by Americans ... the best that America can produce....all of them the best scientists in their field ... and the conclusion they came out... that 9/11 was an inside job... these people are real Americans and most of them are academia... this documentary is on hulu and you don't have access to it right now...so try to find it somewhere else and watch it...
That is an outright lie. You are a childish buffoon.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162541 Jan 31, 2013
topgirl wrote:
Wow D2 and Faith waiitng for my attention loool, but they can talk to themself, am not even reading they stupid post to me.
Anyone has a bone for them!!!!
Oh and by the way Islam is the truth and only one and the last. I am glad I show the truth to it. And am glad I did seek to see the truth to it. Now sit down and listen and don't throw you tantrums on me thanks.
Lets teach you a lesson. Jesus was a Muslim. his blessed mother was a Muslim. abraham was a Muslim. Mose was a Muslim. All the Prophets was a Muslims. Mohammad prophet was the last of all Porphets and message to all mankind. PBUH.
All the prophets who came to their people, spoke different language. Prophet Muhammad spoke Arabic, so in the Arabic language, the one who submits and surrenders is called a "Muslim". Every prophet and Messager of Almighty God brought the very same and fundamental message: Worship almighty God and be sincere to Him.
The qur'an is the truth one, and the last one. Now let find out and see the truth. We will find the background informtion regarding the Ou'ran. First of all, the Ou'ran makes a claim that is a divine revelation; throught inspiration. Allah says in the Noble Qu'ran {Muhammad is not speaking from himself, his own ideas, his own ambitions, his own emotions or feelings. But thid is a revelation (Qu'ran) whish has been revealed to him}{53:3-4)
Therefore, in order to convince you or anyone else of the authenticity of the Qu'ran, there must be evidence that:
1)It was impossible for Muhammad prophet to produce sush a book.
2) authoring the Qu'ran is above any human capability or creativity.
Lets us discuss this issue in depth. there is a Qu'ran verse that states {And we created the human beings from a hanging clot that was clinging to the wall of the womb}[23:13] How did Prophet Muhammad know that the embryo started out as a clot, hanging and clinging to the wall of the uteru of the mother? did he telecope? did he have a microscope? did he have some kind of X-ray vision? How did he obtain this knowmlegde whereas this scientic fact was discovered only 47 year ago? How did he know ocean and rivers have barrier between them to seprate the salt and th fresh water? How did he know thta? How did he know that sun and the moon and the plaents are all swimming in an orbit that has been ordered for them? How did he know those fact when they have just been discovered 25 or 30 years ago?
Lets talk about th Bible and th qu'ran.
There are milljons of Muslims today, who have rememorized their book, the Qu'ran, entirly. this is the ambition of every Muslim. Not some, but every Muslim. How many christians have you met in you life, have memorized the bible? surley, you have never met any christians who has memorized the Bible because you have never met a christians who even knew what words constitute the whole bible, This is because christians themselves hav over 700 different denominations, and there are around 39 different verison of the Bible, each with diffrent amount of chapters. they don't agree about whish one is the true Bible. Accordingly, how could they memorize what they don't even agree about?
The proof of that is simple, if all the christians of the world, all the churches, all the congregations and all the individuals agreed one day to take all their books and threw them in th ocean, as the Muslims do the same and threw all their copies of the Qu'ran in the oceans, the christians will not be able to produce another Bible because they don't even agree about one unoque and genuine verison of the Bible. On the contraty, there are milljons of Muslims who memorized the entire Qu'ran, so even if they threw all the copies of th Qu'ran , they can bring ten Muslims, who memorize th qu'ran thorougly and who do not know eah other, fromt en different countries. they will be able to stand altogether and start reciting the qu'ran from its opening surah to its final one, everything.
I actually feel sorry for Swanie.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162542 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled wrote:
I see all the shills in the US .....
Now everyone is a "shill". I hate it when Spathis teaches this talking monkey new words.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162543 Jan 31, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Yup lol, they waited in every corner and came out when did see me.
We need to throw them a bone lol, they hungry, they hasn't been feeded for so long I see. but am not gonna feed them. Am gonna let them talk to themselves. They are group of hyenas group shills and they only say the same old boring things in here, means they has none life and can't feed themself, am sure zionist are throwing them lot of bones to feed them.
Oh and by the way I didn't know infidel was a male stripper as he talks about strippers a lot, but heard he got fired when they women found out all he had there was a weed bags inside his underwear.
Oh my God. This gets funnier by the minute. Delusions of grandeur.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#162544 Jan 31, 2013
It normal in his Islamic blood, what is surprising is TG brushing it off. Where does she thing this will lead their relationship to if she laugh's it off, she is building a monster.

If someone said those thing about a family member of mine I would put a fist through his face. Unacceptable!
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't even realize that he has done anything wrong.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#162545 Jan 31, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
I'll watch the propaganda, but I am always going to give more weight to first hand account over some propaganda movie that tried to fit puzzle pieces in theory vs hard evidence.
I have seen other arguments, they don't hold weight over a passenger calling his family on an air phone describing the hijackers directly.
Remember the 911 call to American Airlines operator on a seat phone, he described the hijackers and they were 100% not Zionist.
You believes because you want to believe as it is negative toward Islam, what if it really was Islamic terrorism that were motivated by Islam Khalid can you still be a Muslim?
<quoted text>
Jan...who is denying that... are you dumb... you can't say if a documentary is propaganda until you watch it...go watch it and come back discuss it later ...for now you can speculate only...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162546 Jan 31, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
It normal in his Islamic blood, what is surprising is TG brushing it off. Where does she thing this will lead their relationship to if she laugh's it off, she is building a monster.
If someone said those thing about a family member of mine I would put a fist through his face. Unacceptable!
<quoted text>
I regret ever getting mixed up in this fray with these two. By now, their childish drama has become nauseating.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#162547 Jan 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't even realize that he has done anything wrong.
What do you think about the documentary... show me how you will defend the behind the scene perpetrators of 9/11....lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162548 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about the documentary... show me how you will defend the behind the scene perpetrators of 9/11....lol
I prefer actual science to hair-brained conspiracy bullsh*t, you blithering i'diot.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162549 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan...who is denying that... are you dumb...
Coming from you? The irony is astounding.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#162550 Jan 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Egypt's Morsi considers constitutional reform as death toll rises
Amid violent protests, Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi rejects the opposition's calls for a unity government and keeps emergency laws in place.
CAIRO, Egypt Two men were shot dead Wednesday in Cairo, the latest violence that's spiraling in Egypt just as its president, Mohamed Morsi, seeks more international support for the country.
The victims, named Ahmed Saad Eldin and Reda El-Refai, were killed near Tahrir Square, an anonymous source told Reuters.
That raises the death toll to 54 in nearly a week of violence and political upheaval that kicked off with the second anniversary Friday of Egypt's uprising.
Read more at:
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regio...
Sheilaa yur life is one long hatespeak!!
Unchristian

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#162551 Jan 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess.......The government is picking up the tab.
There was no mention of the fact that it was a government funded housing commission home but let's face it most of them don't work so it most probably was
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#162552 Jan 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no mention of the fact that it was a government funded housing commission home but let's face it most of them don't work so it most probably was
What were the Great schisms and the Gregorian reforms about?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#162553 Jan 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
55 posts from Nina in 6 hours and most of them addressed to me but God only knows what she is rambling on about only. She is obsessed with me and it is driving her crazy.
Like I said:
Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.
Ebati shibanjaka!Shto e Maco vse e lajno!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#162554 Jan 31, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the true color Of Jan who want to kill and hit people only because of his faith ......ufffff but he call himself a non violent man.

East of Eden

#162555 Jan 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Milena wrote:
<quoted text>
Just FYI.I don't read your spam,Ever! Because you have zero credibility.Fayromsko Lajno!
She also wrote
<quoted text>
Gee,spammer.You could've at least fixed your sht so it would be directed to a man.Moron!
How did she know it should have been directed to a man if she doesn't read my posts? LOL
Like I said: Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.
Unlike you,I can cross read.I throw one look,see you call a male she in your spam post and know you didn't bother to fix it.Tupo Fayromsko lajno!And it's true I never read long spammy posts.I cross read at the best.

East of Eden

#162556 Jan 31, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>turker and some of those myAssedonians needed to be reported
It wouldn't do no good.They use proxies and many post from internet cafes.There was that Turk Mert I was gonna get arrested but he ran off and flipped his nick,cause he knew I was serious.I was going to call the police in Istanbul and report him directly.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#162557 Jan 31, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
We eat out a lot, too much. But I cook on occasion, I like it and could care less what you backwards Muslims think about it.
<quoted text>
Your xislamic wife want me to tell you that she want u 2 serve chicken in her breakfast .....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 6 min Dak-Original 50,195
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min El Cid 201,442
DY: Violence in Qur'an v Bible 20 min Darth Yoda 27
Quran verse 9:29 52 min LAYLA MANABAT 4
A Call to the Entire Islamic World 1 hr Joe 1
Don't try tocut the branch you are sittingon. 1 hr Old Pom 4
New Prophet of Islam Jimmy Carter Says Mohammed... 1 hr Joe 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••