Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 487873 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

danetoo

Harrow, UK

#162339 Jan 31, 2013
Tessa wrote:
After navy man threw my into street I have no choice but to ssuck at khaled d.ick. Am to dum to suport herself.
Lol ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162340 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled7 wrote:
<quoted text>
One day or another you have to face the truth... America is not the Jefferson America... it's a country that's under the control of International Sionism....Deal with it... you are not the master of your destiny anymore....The truth hurt...isn't it....
No it's not and yes I am. Even you don't believe your bullsh*t. No one is that stupid, you punk-ass btch.
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#162341 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled7 wrote:
<quoted text>One day or another you have to face the truth... America is not the Jefferson America... it's a country that's under the control of International Sionism....Deal with it... you are not the master of your destiny anymore....The truth hurt...isn't it....
Oh dear - to back to your 123 Algeria then - go back there and whinge that you couldn't make it in "I wanna be in America" ... Because of the dastardly Jews
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#162342 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled7 wrote:
<quoted text> Hulu.com is an American corporation... no propaganda man... they are patriots ... they are experts ... and they are white Americans...
Here the link....http://www.hulu.com/#! watch/412065
Lololol - hulu is merely a tv station - movie trailers - soaps - game shows ....

Are you and TG "dumbing down" even more than previously?? Is all this exchanging of stuff actually contagious??? My goodness ...

danetoo

Harrow, UK

#162344 Jan 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not and yes I am. Even you don't believe your bullsh*t. No one is that stupid, you punk-ass btch.
I'd rather be "under" international zionism than under Islam or a Muslim for that matter any day "gag" ....
Tessa

Los Angeles, CA

#162346 Jan 31, 2013
Mr Softi make me wear the strap on sausage and hurt him but. He cant do any more.
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#162348 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hulu.com is an American corporation... no propaganda man... they are patriots ... they are experts ... and they are white Americans...
Here the link....http://www.hulu.com/#! watch/412065
Hulu is a company that publishes hundreds of thousands of videos, the directors of that corporation arent not making propaganda films, you ignorant filthy barbarian and deviant monkey... They simply store them for VIEWING, you islamic bendouin dope... you know, just like they didnt produce 25 great 30Rock moments... you dumbassed Kok...

Credible americans like Charlie Sheen jumped on board the Gov. did it.... THEN BACKED OUT WHEN EVERYONE CALLED HIM A STUPID DRUNK. I doubt however that Mr Sheen is an "american patriot", you north afrish1t clown.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#162349 Jan 31, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
You've understood it in reverse Nina....I do not attack Islam because of my support for Israel, rather my support for Israel is accentuated because of my knowledge of Islam. The whole Palestinian plight is a big sham- the "peace process" is merely step one in a ploy to try and carry out their nefarious scheme of destroying Israel and killing all the Jews living there. It is written in the Islamic Hadith, the 2nd most valuable source of the religion, that- in the words of prophet Mohammed himself- the day of judgment will not come until the Muslims fight and kill the Jews in Jerusalem. That is precisely what the Arabs have been trying to accomplish since 1948.
And I was discussing the Talmud, not the Old Testament. But as I mentioned, I would not believe in the grace and morality of the Bible if not for the NT and Jesus.....but we need to understand something Nina, as brutal as the OT may seem regarding the wars Israel fought.....it is descriptive, not prescriptive. Jews were not commanded by Yahweh to go out and conquer all corners of the earth and subjugate all other religions under the law of Moses....they were only given those malicious instructions pertaining to the defense and sanctity of Israel. God in fact prohibits the Jews from aggression upon other nations outside of the holy land......Islam is the exact opposite, Allah has given them the command to conquer all nations of the world and subdue them under Muslim rule.
Whether or not Muslims follow that is another question...but its a part of their doctrine.
descriptive.. as in I do what I want to then I put my deeds in Lord's mouth as words..--I showed you excerpts where we can read "lord said..do this, I will do that "

prescriptive as in in order to do what I want to do let' me put my intentions in Allah's mouth as if his own words...???

yeah ok, I understand the difference.:)))

Tiger.. i said when you discuss , criticise, question or anything about religion you compare it with another religion.

I am very well aware of this.. age old rivalry between the peoples.. each one uses God/Allah as a descriptive/prescriptive tool.

did I ever say Quran is not mostly based on the OT give and take a little NT to make it sound new ? NO I didnt Tamil Tiger.

I mean if you remove Jesus from theQuran theologically speaking.. what's the big difference from the OT? besides of course it addresses a ..different audience?

while if you compare the Quran with the NT despite the seemingly concession of the role of jesus it actually accepts him only to reject him -again like the OT.

now if you talk about two nations being at war... there are so many and have been so many in history .. religion aside.

having said that I m not saying that muslims are not making it very difficult with that ..almost "religious" expansionism..
No one likes to be threatened.
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#162350 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled7 wrote:
Go watch the documentary on hulu.com ...the documentary is call "8/11 explosive eveidence:Experts speak out"
Go run and watch it before it goes to hulu+ or the sionists will grab it and run with it....
8-11 ???.... of course on that day, the government did something, huh ?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#162352 Jan 31, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear - to back to your 123 Algeria then - go back there and whinge that you couldn't make it in "I wanna be in America" ... Because of the dastardly Jews
And you go back to your danish backwater-we do not want your ilk in London!!
leah

Hull, UK

#162353 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You will soon hear news when the reopening of 9/11 inquiry... Americans are going to finally know who were the real masterminds behind 9-11.... I will not be surprised when we will se the sionists and the neo-cons being indited.... Leah prepare yourself to be shuckled and presented to the international court for crime against humanity...dirty sionist...
Drama queen!

If anyone else but muslims had destroyed the twin towers you and many like you wouldn't give a damn. Your main concern is deflecting criticism of Islam and crimes committed in the name of Islam.

It happened in the UK when Muslims set off an explosive device on the London underground and also on a London bus. There was a sense of denial from plenty of muslims despite the fact one of the bombers had specifically recorded his intentions and reasons by video.

Shuckled...lol!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#162354 Jan 31, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be "under" international zionism than under Islam or a Muslim for that matter any day "gag" ....
'International zionism'---shill!
Sounds like you have been'under a muslim' already!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162355 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled7 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were an American...this truth will hurt you deeply...but you are not... so...
No...I am. We both know that...So why act like a child? You are a dirty, pathetic scumbag. You have made a spectacle of yourself and you have humiliated Swanie publicly. You must be very proud.
leah

Hull, UK

#162357 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled7 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I forget to add....the Jews give you the middle finger...lol
You must not have heard them when they said ..."spin on that Khaled"...lol!

Location hidden

#162358 Jan 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
55 posts from Nina in 6 hours and most of them addressed to me but God only knows what she is rambling on about only. She is obsessed with me and it is driving her crazy.
Like I said:
Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.
keep counting..
haha
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#162359 Jan 31, 2013
leah wrote:
<quoted text> Drama queen!
If anyone else but muslims had destroyed the twin towers you and many like you wouldn't give a damn. Your main concern is deflecting criticism of Islam and crimes committed in the name of Islam.
It happened in the UK when Muslims set off an explosive device on the London underground and also on a London bus. There was a sense of denial from plenty of muslims despite the fact one of the bombers had specifically recorded his intentions and reasons by video.
Shuckled...lol!
and well, we did see them Beslan mass murderers and child torturers... and they werent Yids or americans.

Location hidden

#162361 Jan 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
55 posts from Nina in 6 hours and most of them addressed to me but God only knows what she is rambling on about only. She is obsessed with me and it is driving her crazy.
Like I said:
Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.
57 now or is 100 asking the same question and you refuse to answer.

what does that prove?
a. you are a coward
b. you dont pretend to be an idiot, you really are one
c. you are a fyromonkeydonki pretending to be anything but the fyromonkey he is.

THANK YOU SHEILAA!!!

Ethnic Loser!!!
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#162362 Jan 31, 2013
leah wrote:
<quoted text> You must not have heard them when they said ..."spin on that Khaled"...lol!
hahahahahaha spot on... his woman took it out for a spin.... he's waiting his turn.
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#162363 Jan 31, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>'International zionism'---shill!
Sounds like you have been'under a muslim' already!!
Never ....
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#162364 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled7 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I forget to add....the Jews give you the middle finger...lol
schemered with TP's sh!t....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min rabbee yehoshooah... 251,515
Nuke Muslim Population Centers 1 hr Khan 22
why would anyone want to be a muslim 3 hr Truth Teller 13
Trump will destroy America 3 hr Muslim immorality 2
Americans are sick and tired of racist pigs lik... 3 hr Old Pom 23
Get outta town! 3 hr Deadline for Sabb... 1
The Goat Sabbatical 4 hr Morals 3
More from around the web