Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 529069 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#162392 Jan 31, 2013
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>sheitlia is a monkey ???... no wonder her husband threw himself under a bus, and the second seriously contemplates it...
Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#162393 Jan 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Jerusalem is the capital of the Jewish Homeland. Those dirty Jordanian beggars have no claim to anything. The Israelis should herd those filthy animals into a ghetto and drop napalm on them. They are vermin.
a girl can dream, huh...

now sing along... I'm dreanming of a white crispness, just like the one not long ago....

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#162394 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL SHEILA...I believe you will never forget this line...tell me did you see the new docuentary on hulu .... very interresting...
We don't have it here yet but it may commence sometime in March
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#162395 Jan 31, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah's Witness?
better than islamic scum... they dress nice and dont lob rockets at their unarmed neighbors.

hey, miss... is hurghada still ripe for investment ??? cause todays google... is egypt ready for the fall ???? you know, the WHOLE FCUKING ISLAMIC INVESTED COUNTRY.
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#162396 Jan 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.
you apparently learned nothing, as you repsond to every post you CLAIM is a stupid person...dont you read your own posts, you pathetic fcuking idiot....

keep posting ... to me, barron, Ali, and the ladies who put you the fcuk in your ignorant place.... "DOWN"....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#162397 Jan 31, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>There is no way you are a Christian--All you do is spout hate against muslims-Enough already--
You must be a fundamentalist Haredims' wife
HE is a fyromonkey from Skopje Spathis.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#162398 Jan 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are correct and I will continue to post it to idiots like Nina who post off topic posts 60 times a day
Hmm ok but it's a bit boring
Tessa Ar

Cambridge, MA

#162399 Jan 31, 2013
If mr softi dont stop being on this thred bother to danto, cartoon, fait and other I will keep add letters to my name until we all no. pictures too
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#162400 Jan 31, 2013
For Sheilaa myobic eyes
Smart was at the bar drinking when his money finished , he turns to the guy next to him and tell him I bet you one beer I can bite my left eye, the guy half drunk too said you are on, so Smart takes out his glass left eye and bite it and shouts "barteneder one beer please". Gulping it down he turns to the same guy and tells him 2 beers I can bite my right eye, they guy says I will get even now, he can see so he right must be real so he took the bet. Smart renoves his dentures and bites his right eye and Screams Hallelujah Bartender serve me. Gulping down the beers he staggers to the exit where he meets a young man his girl friend and tell them I am Jesus Christ, 3 beers I can prove it, the young tells his girlfriend let us enjoy at this drunk expense. So smart staggers along with them toward the bartender who slaps his head saying " Jesus Christ ! not you again!"

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#162401 Jan 31, 2013
Antonis Samaras working hard to turn Greece into a Turkish satellite statelet. Eventually, Greece will be renamed Former Republic of the Ottoman Empire.

Erdogan Offers To Build Mosque in Greece
By Andy Dabilis on January 29, 2013 in Economy, News, Politics

With Greece’s Muslims fuming that the government hasn’t built them an official mosque as tension has been ramping up against immigrants, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has reportedly told his Greek counterpart Antonis Samaras that Turkey will bear the cost.

Samaras, who met with Erdogan in Qatar during the Greek leader’s visit to the country to lure investment, said the project has been approved by the Greek Parliament, the site onalert.gr reported.

“We told them it’s not necessary for you to build it if you give us the construction license, we can do it ourselves as long as there is a place for prayer for Muslims who go to Athens,” Erdogan said. The two leaders were staying at the same hotel and also discussed Samaras’ planned visit to Turkey in March.

The meeting lasted 40 minutes and besides the Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmed Davutoglu there was also the manager of the diplomatic office of the Greek Prime Minister Stavros Vassilopoulos present

“I told him that Turkey could cover the costs of a mosque in Athens if necessary permissions are granted. And Mr. Samaras showed a positive attitude and said the Greek parliament had approved such a plan. We have reached to a mutual agreement that these issues can be solved through good will,” Erdogan told reporters.

Muslims in Greece and Athens have to resort to makeshift mosques for prayers and there are an estimated 300,000 of them in the capital city. Asked whether the issue of the Halki (Heybeliada) Seminary in Istanbul could be handled the same way, Erdogan said,“Why not, that’s possible.”

Also discussed was Greece’s lagging privatization program which is under intense pressure from the country’s lenders to be accelerated, one of the reasons Samaras was in Qatar. Erdogan told Samaras,“I overcame the crisis with privatizations,” referring to his country’s economic difficulties.

Turkish TV media also said that Erdogan was going to raise to Samaras the issue of the Turkish minority in Thrace and a law about religious teachers and would ask for it to be withdrawn. The Turkish news agency Anadolu said that during their meeting, Erdogan gave advice to Samaras about freedom of worship, although Christianity has often been under assault in Turkey. Erdogan also talked about charitable institutions of Turks in western Thrace
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#162402 Jan 31, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And who are "we" exactly
I have property here - work - have put 2 people in work who might not otherwise be working ...
I work in an environment where we do our utmost to help the people who are the most vulnerable in society today ... whatever little we can do with all the economic cutbacks where we often reach into our own pockets to help someone ... As there are less and less public funds available ...
What exactly are you doing ... Apart from having alleged property(ies) here ...
I'm contributing - not taking sod all. So what's this "we" don't want you in london about????
LOL! Yeah, like that rump ranger has ever been to London.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#162403 Jan 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have it here yet but it may commence sometime in March
I believe you have to subscribe to hulu + next month to see this documentary... a great one....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#162404 Jan 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nina is losing it because I am not answering her questions
Like I said:
on the contrary , I am discovering how much of a fyromonkey you really are..

sheilaa.. I COuldnt care less whether you answer my questions.

On the contrary I m greatly enjoying your inability to answer my questions cause answer or ..refuse to answer you prove ONE THING

THE FYROMONKEY YOU ARE AND THAT FYROM IS A JOKE

http://youtu.be/5-n_mlKlhhE

I just cant thank you in every post. Too busy enjoying your ridicule!!!
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#162405 Jan 31, 2013
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>better than islamic scum... they dress nice and dont lob rockets at their unarmed neighbors.

hey, miss... is hurghada still ripe for investment ??? cause todays google... is egypt ready for the fall ???? you know, the WHOLE FCUKING ISLAMIC INVESTED COUNTRY.
Hey Mr....you have to realise that the RED SEA AREAS ARE LARGELY FECKIN UNAFFECTED

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#162406 Jan 31, 2013
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>you apparently learned nothing, as you repsond to every post you CLAIM is a stupid person...dont you read your own posts, you pathetic fcuking idiot....
keep posting ... to me, barron, Ali, and the ladies who put you the fcuk in your ignorant place.... "DOWN"....
No just posts from you, Nina, Milena, Spathis and Ali. I wouldn't call that everyone on this forum but then you never were really good at maths or what words mean!!!

Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#162407 Jan 31, 2013
Tessa Ar wrote:
If mr softi dont stop being on this thred bother to danto, cartoon, fait and other I will keep add letters to my name until we all no. pictures too
You can add the letters you want shill...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#162408 Jan 31, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm ok but it's a bit boring
Yes especially Nina's posts
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#162409 Jan 31, 2013
Tessa Ar wrote:
Lol ...

Makes me laugh ... Which ain't bad
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#162410 Jan 31, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm ok but it's a bit boring
True lol
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#162411 Jan 31, 2013
Tessa Ar wrote:
I do have the same....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... Mon J_a_n 16
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... (Mar '17) Jun 17 Bob 25
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Jun 16 Eric 256,421
The Battle of Otas is an Islamic history Jun 14 mahasn sawresho 1
Islam will dominate the world.... (Apr '12) Jun 14 mahasn sawresho 173
News Official Statement On the Passing of Louis Farr... Jun 8 Nation of Islam 2
Muhammad - perfect human being (Jul '08) Jun 6 Njet 109