Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 7,763)

Showing posts 155,241 - 155,260 of323,895
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible stands alone without any help from the Talmud you ignoramus unlike the koran that needs the hadiths to make any sense of what it is trying to say
EXACTLY!! you just proved my previous post . Unwittingly of ,ourse, all losers ESTABLISH why they are losers and hypocrites.

sheilaa you are a joke and so is fyrom where you come from

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What about them? You aren't seriously going down that "Hitler was a Christian" road....are you? LOL! What a dope. You can't deny what is going on in this world at the hands of muslims.
Hitler was many things BUT a christian.
Labels and masks are for the fools only.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't take all the credit for it, but I was instrumental based on his disgusting posts. There were others though.
your other 3/4ths selves. yeah we know.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you got it the wrong way around! It is Sheila who is the cougar on the prowl!!!
I don't think so.....
but if you go through Pido Cartooni's post he has a habit of replying for every other woman..and get involve in fight like a small girl for no reason...
Even that stinking old shtbg get kicked by both the side, he stick their with his nonscense shitttttiiieee witttiiieeee....HUH....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Ahmed if you are not a Homosexual, tell us how often you go to the door naked to invite your friends into your home.
-
I know of none of my friends who will open their door with no clothes on to invite their friends in.
-
Now, that is very clear, but we note that the Prophet Muhammed didn't keep his own law, as is obvious in Al Hadis, Vol. 1, p. 579, No. 42, Ayesha reported, "Zaid-b-Haresah came to Medina while the Messenger of Allah was in my house. When he came to the door, the Prophet stood up with nothing on... and embraced and kissed him." Attested by Tirmizi. And in the same source, No. 44, Shabi reported that, "the Holy Prophet met Ja`far-b-Abi Taleb, embraced him and kissed him in the place between the eyes." Attested by Abu Daud.
-
Ahmed Muhammad did not keep his own laws, that is because he was a flaming homosexual.
blah blah blah Malakies.

prove yourself a man and tell us

what were ancient Makedones?

Unless you want to prove a fyromian loser of yourself here's one of a million clues

Robin Lane Fox
“There is a message that is historical and still politically has to be said….
MACEDONIA IS A GREEK-SPEAKING KINGDOM IN NORTHERN GREECE, POPULATED BY PEOPLE USING GREEK NAMES, GREEK MONTHS AND WORSHIPING GREEK GODS.
Those who live in SKOPJE, and say that is Macedon and Alexander’s homeland, are as IGNORANT AND OUTRAGEOUS as if someone was to say that Oxford University was really in Belarus and Oxford was Minsk.“
http://youtu.be/mIRe5tnqRKM

:))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>live with it you islamic blight bag...
youre invading a california company, i'm not invading your saudi sheithole...
A small stinking Cartooni with his nonscence filthy mouth cannot dream to invade any thing.....
You are a weak retired seniore shtbg useless citizen....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Have you seen this God?
-
Or have you at least heard his voice telling you I am God?
-
Ahmed take it from me there is no 1 God.
-
No way can 1 God look after this world, it is to big for 1 God.
-
What the Islam Muhammad saw in the cave was a figment of his imagination, how can all you Muslims be so stupid, to believe what 1 man told you he saw when mo one else saw the Angel.
-
You Muslims have to be one the most stupid races here on earth.
Does your God appear on your fyromian national TV on a weekly basis or does he surprise you on and off in between history documentaries?
http://youtu.be/ovsQNjoBDMM

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
The dancing rat is still dancing.
-
Come and dance for us my pet rat.
-
Dance my rat dance.
I can see the shock and trauma in the eyes of Ball-less Barron44....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
You dance so well.
-
Dance my pet rat Dance
Hahahaha...the old man can't write anything else....because when he get douse here..He sees dancing rat everywhere....

You need shock therapy old man....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't take all the credit for it, but I was instrumental based on his disgusting posts. There were others though.
whatever they told you they fooled you.

THIS IS THE REAL GOD AND THAT'S HOW YOU SHOULD PRAY TO HIM IF YOU WANT HIM TO LISTEN TO YOU AND ANSWER BACK:

Gospodin
oh Lord ! Dearest Lord which is in Heaven! Do you see our Makedonki agonies?----(SNIFF)
Do you hear the crying of our fathers, mothers, brothers sisters and all of our children? For the offspring which died for Macedonia? We are bleeding for thousands of years ----BOING!!),----- the living wounds of our offspring are left to them.
Oh, Lord, you are the only one at the Heaven. Only you are looking at our mother , crucified at four sides as the Son of God.
Wherever you go , you are stepping over a grave and fall over bones.(DRUNKARDS)
Oh, Lord , appear now , say us the truth, to us and to the world because st. Nicholas came in my dream and told me:“and I am from the land of love and goodness, and I am a Macedonian.------(BOING!!),--- --- And I shed a bloody tear in the pot of our pain. But the truth is at the Almighty.
Ask Him and He will tell it, because our Macedonian era has arrived.-------(BOING!!).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He always has done. He was devastated when I reported him( along with others for his filthy language)LMAO
The Pido cartooni might be scared of you.....
As someone said..KILL THE BLESPHEMIOUS CARTOONI....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

.....Oh, Lord , only you know that two truths exist , but the justice is only one .Thousands of book were spread all over the world by our neighbours ----GREEKS, GREEKS!)------ with fake history and twisted truth about Macedonia.--------(BOING!!),

Oh, Lord , only you know our true justice:who we are, from where we are and why we are Macedonians?-------(?

And to the Apostle Paul, during dream a Macedonian appeared, saying:“Come to Macedonia and help us”. and St. apostle Paul listened to the prayer and firstly came among us, Macedonians.-------(BOING!!),

And now, here,2,000 years ------BOING!!), we are believing only in You and in 2,000 churches and Monasteries we are praying and from the eternity we are waiting on You.

I already can’t remember,-------BOING!!),
but I know,-------(BOING!!),---- I , Macedon of Govrlevo,----(WHAAAAAAT?) I am alone with God for 8,000 years -----(BOING!!)(BOING!!),------ and I pray in front of the largest cross in the world.

You , the only Lord, Dearest God, which is in Heaven listen to our prayer, come to Armagedon, lend us a hand and tell us the truth about the evil and the good,to us and to the whole world, because no more blood left in us for the great mother-Macedonia.(BOING!!),(BO ING!!-BLOODLESS CREATURES!),
Gooospoodiiiinn
http://youtu.be/qXaCJ-5ERfA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha...the old man can't write anything else....because when he get douse here..He sees dancing rat everywhere....
You need shock therapy old man....
Hasnt he had enough shock therapy , what do you think, King?

:))))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like to wait,cause then I forget.We already have to pay enough,I don't need any fines.Did you know they raised the taxes with like 2.4% this year?
when 3 years ago our Harvard praised genius GAP impose new taxing measures... being in need for money haha it was the first time my accountant asked me ..would you like to make them give you money ? I said.. no please this way they will start scrutinizing my everything. he goes.. ok, then just say how much do you wan to pay???

it was the first time in my life I paid so little which actually was a sum I had precalculated and chosen just so .. because I am honest ..

THAT DUMB was THE CLOWN!!!!!

instead of taking Greeks money everyone paid less !!! thanks to the.. harsher tax system of our traitors!!!!!!hahahaaahhaaha

that dumb!!!!

God uses his fools and traitors to make exemplary clowns of them in history!!!!

God is a genius!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
Humanitarian aid to Syrian refugees
Saudi Arabia pays 300 million to UN fund
Kuwait 300 million
UAE 300 million
Few amirs 25 millions each
UK 25 million
Canada 30 millions
Salute
and so they should have done long ago. Syrian people are suffering and it is humanitys sin!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
It was Hercules who was the son of God, not Jesus.
-
Not Jesus.
whose son was Jesus?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebi si majkata,pedere!
He's Greek.He doesn't speak Bulgarian,LOL

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Copycat!!!!!
This is a prime example of someone who just doesn't get it. She keeps responding, showing us all how low class she is by continually misrepresenting what has been said in an effort to get the spotlight back on her. Unfortunately for her it isn't working. I'll keep posting this to her each time she posts me.
Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.
Nope,Fayromsko lajno.You're the one who copies others' history and tries to steal it pass it as your own.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You Baron...look around you... you pos... who you believe created this perfection (omit Faith the shill) you or your fcking saoudi grandpa....your atheist race is the stupidest on earth...do you believe that this perpetual symetry was born from you @ss like your statement...
khaled.. if you still believe that Baron comes from a saudi grandpa then you're lying and deliberatly blind. That being the case then dont complain when faith and others will still slur Algerians and all muslims for whatever being said here.

see... that's how it works... tit for tat.
:)

so.. dont complain cause you are part of this game of hatred.

Baron is no saudi at best he's a Turk . A turkoslav from fyrom!

GET IT!
or ..dont complain

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a prime example of someone who just doesn't get it. She keeps responding, showing us all how low class she is by continually misrepresenting what has been said in an effort to get the spotlight back on her. Unfortunately for her it isn't working. I'll keep posting this to her each time she posts me.
Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.
Just FYI.I don't read your spam,Ever! Because you have zero credibility.Fayromsko Lajno!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 155,241 - 155,260 of323,895
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Muhammad drank alcohol 23 min Kss 81
Why Prostitution Illegal in USA? 25 min Iqbal 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 25 min bmz 193,551
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 32 min Retired SOF 319
Koran, Spaceships. Kangeroos 1 hr Mullah 2
'Islam plot': Will we ever learn the truth? 1 hr Salman Khan 4
Jay: US Muslims are above all suspicions 1 hr FAITH the primordial Gift 2
•••
•••