Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 492014 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#161694 Jan 30, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you to change your view of Islam... Faith statement was an assault on people not their religion... she targeted a general population with a disregard to laws in her own country if it's not Israel...so don't give any bs explanation... regarding your personnality ....I believe it's a weak one... you can add any sauce you want on it... it will remain weak...and girls don't like that...
what you call an assulat, the planet calls free speach, you perverted violent islamic scumbag.

so according to the re-caps you think swanie has big t!ts and you broadcasted that on a public forum, to let every one know you banged her ?????.... what a fcuking perverted scumbag to disrespect that stripper in public.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161695 Jan 30, 2013
topgirl
“Born to be Viking Muslim”

Since: Oct 08
Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#97880Jul 31, 2012

Judged:1
Khaled am off, have a good night and sweet dream and see you soon :), lookng for to see you and hey check the e-mail again the flight wish time i come, sent you it again now.

Love you mwah mwah :)"

Mwah mwah mwah, Sweep Pea! LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161696 Jan 30, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahmed ...why are you trying to explain or discuss Islam to these sionist shills... they want you posting just to give them the opportunity of deversing their biles in here... so the best is private post any poster who desire to take advantage of your knoledge and ignore all these wortless shills...thank you brother.
Yeah,.....suck Ahmed's dck. You need all the friends you can scrape together right about now, Sweet Pea.
cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#161697 Jan 30, 2013
Khaled wrote:
Danetoo is starving of my attention...lol
no one is starving for your dipsh!t attention you filthy perverted violent uncontrollable stooge.... including your mother who left your perverted islamic sheithole, in favor of ball washing strangers, most of which are rich sionists playing expensive golf in the desert.... scumbag.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161698 Jan 30, 2013
Khaled wrote:
Danetoo is starving of my attention...lol
She just think you good man...Mwah mwah mwah!
Ahmed

Mansoura, Egypt

#161699 Jan 30, 2013
FAITH LEAVE U R A ZERO SO NO ONE NEED YOUR COMMENTS U RACY IDIOT WHAT IF SOMEONE INSULTS YOUR MOTHER IN THIS WAY ? U WOULD NOT LIKE IT SO LEAVE,AND FOR WHAT U R SAYING U MIGHT GO TO THE FIREHELL SO U R JUST HURTING YOURSELF AND U R NOT FUNNY BUT U LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#161700 Jan 30, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Answer:
Think about this: Ibn Abbas was a young boy at the time of the Prophet (P)(he was only 13 yrs old when the holy Prophet died), yet he remembers the Hadith of the Prophet, but Imam Ali who has been with the Prophet from his childhood and about whom the Prophet said: I am the city of knoweldge and Ali is its gate”, doesn’t know what the Prophet has said about punishing with fire?! Bukhari is well known for his animosity with Imam Ali and his children. Also, Ikrima; the narrator of the story, was one of the leaders of Khawarej who waged the battle of Nahrawan against Imam Ali (a.s). He has fabricated many ahadith and related them to Ibn Abbas.
this is a right prove that the hadith is wrong so u can go to learn more about islam before telling other people who know better than u about islam to go to understand the worl or whatever
So could you please tell me why the Hadith compilation is valid for Muslims if many are not authentic? To give you an analogy- if Christendom refused the integrate texts such as the Arabic Infancy Gospel into the Biblical canon, why don't Muslims do the same by casting aside the Hadith? Why is the Hadith repeatedly used as a tool by your mullahs and politicians?

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#161701 Jan 30, 2013
cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>typical of these barbarians form these islamic sheitholes... ergo blight on the planet... but sure, weak sauce will work....
may your exam results be top shelf at 4.0 and your weedies be better at 5.
Thanks man! Happy 4:20 (just half-hour past for me). Here's to hoping you get UN-banned.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#161702 Jan 30, 2013
cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
no one is starving for your dipsh!t attention you filthy perverted violent uncontrollable stooge.... including your mother who left your perverted islamic sheithole, in favor of ball washing strangers, most of which are rich sionists playing expensive golf in the desert.... scumbag.
Jackarse

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#161703 Jan 30, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
FAITH I NEED ONLY A PUNCH TO PUT U K.O AND AFTER DECORE YOUR FACE BREAKING IT ALL SO THAT U WOULD CRIE UNTIL U PEE ON YOURSELF U GARBADGE
You reinforce the Wests belief that Islam is a violent and political ideology. You speak about peace and yet demonstrate your real feelings.

You speak the talk but don't walk the walk of what are supposedly the "true tenents" of Islam
cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#161704 Jan 30, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
A) No such word as "densibilisation"
quite the golden award winning scholar, huh...

the rest of your post, is brilliant, and wasted of filthy really ignorant islamic scum... you know, Kokled
Ahmed

Mansoura, Egypt

#161705 Jan 30, 2013
U KNOW BARON 44 IF SOMEONE INSULT YOUR PROPHET YOU WOULDN'T STAY LIKE THAT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING,AN U KNOW MAY WHAT I DID WAS WRONG BUT HE SHOULDN'T INSULT OUR PROPHET AND WHAT I SAID BEFORE WASN'T A PROPAGANDA THESE DIRTY PEOPLE FAITH AND HIS FRIEND R CONTINUING TO INSULT US, SO DON'T BLAME US BUT BLAME THEM
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161706 Jan 30, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
FAITH LEAVE U R A ZERO SO NO ONE NEED YOUR COMMENTS U RACY IDIOT WHAT IF SOMEONE INSULTS YOUR MOTHER IN THIS WAY ? U WOULD NOT LIKE IT SO LEAVE,AND FOR WHAT U R SAYING U MIGHT GO TO THE FIREHELL SO U R JUST HURTING YOURSELF AND U R NOT FUNNY BUT U LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT
Says you, Habib. Your country, your people and your trash religion are in flaming ruins. LOL!

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#161707 Jan 30, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
barron 44 yes Allah mean God but the original nameis Allah bacause english was invented way after islam so when u say the shahada u say Allah and a muslim is determined by his respect,kindeness,love but when someone swear at your prophet i think that u have to protect your prophet because anyone would do so and even if a christian swear at jesus a muslim have to protect him
This is precisely the problem. Jesus told his disciples to turn the other cheek, bless those who curse them, and pray for those who persecute them in Jesus's name.....so a Muslim resorting to violent backlash to honor Jesus, is a great injustice to his legacy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161708 Jan 30, 2013
....But hey, the CAPS lock was a nice touch!
cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#161709 Jan 30, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
go blow your dads favorite jackass, you know, your mom.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#161710 Jan 30, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
In dealing with people, yes.....but I'm sorry, I cannot change my view of Islam.
Unlike some others who you're familiar with, I am not making menacing statements directed at people's children or wishing anyone dead.
I think it is commendable that you do not threaten anyone but I believe that you sometimes are unfair by painting arabs and people who practise Islam with too broad a brush-
There are millions upon millions of good upstanding decent people in the arab and islamic world.
Am I right and if so why do you do that?
Serious question.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161711 Jan 30, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You reinforce the Wests belief that Islam is a violent and political ideology. You speak about peace and yet demonstrate your real feelings.
You speak the talk but don't walk the walk of what are supposedly the "true tenents" of Islam
Violence against women is one of the pillars of islam.....They hate women.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#161712 Jan 30, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you to change your view of Islam... Faith statement was an assault on people not their religion... she targeted a general population with a disregard to laws in her own country if it's not Israel...so don't give any bs explanation... regarding your personnality ....I believe it's a weak one... you can add any sauce you want on it... it will remain weak...and girls don't like that...
Uhh....did you even read the post that Spathis quoted, eliciting that reply?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161713 Jan 30, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
FAITH..... FOR WHAT U R SAYING U MIGHT GO TO THE FIREHELL
Uh oh! I'm going to FIREHELL! How did I not see that coming?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BURQINI ban SPREADS to 3 French cities 44 min ABDALLAH MohPagan... 1
I became a muslim after reading this 54 min ABDALLAH MohPagan... 19
Why are Muslims so stupid? (Oct '15) 1 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 28
W/C is MORE Reliable?Evil KORAN or MOHs Hadith/... 1 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 1
RAPIST, Pedophile Mohamad HOT for NEW BORN Baby... 1 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 18
I Study dTRUTH of EVIL KORAN & I found it DEMONIC! 1 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 18
Arabic term word Allah SIMPLY Translate as God (Sep '15) 2 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 109
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 3 hr Ismail 664
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 hr Thinking 253,878
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 12 hr jinxi 49
More from around the web